Threaded View

TIM
    D-ESI-Se 1w2
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Misconceptions about EIEs/ENFjs

More than just misconceptions, this is the side to EIE I don't see people really mentioning. I'm starting this thread on request of @silke @Myst @Cyber, any other Beta NFs struggling to deduce their type, or simply people seeking further clarity. Several may be generally known, but I imagine some will come as quite a surprise to many. Either way, feel free to add any of Your own!

Highlights:

"Distrustful of compliments.
    in company of strangers and unfamiliar people he can behave calmly and hold himself with dignity

The EIE cannot find peace and serenity himself

Often wavers and experiences doubt and hesitation, which makes it difficult for him to make important decisions

Internally, the EIE is very contradictory. He is attuned to inconsistencies between what people say and what they do, conflicts and hypocrisy. Often interested in topics related to destiny, fate, and other mysterious phenomena.

May choose the life of a recluse.

Uncertainty, unpredictability, and constant changes of schedule have poor effect on his health

EIE is often not sure of the durability of his relationships with other people. Thus he seeks a constant verbal or other kind of reassurance.

His sore spot is the reliability of relations with people whom he trusts. Those who have once misled him he does not forgive

Prefers to keep at a distance from people. Often will greatly lower his own worth in the eyes of others

Has an innate feeling of own inferiority for which he compensates by demonstrative behaviors

Another feature of behavior common to many EIEs is that they cannot work side-by-side with someone in front of others. They would rather give others all sorts of assignments and orders to send them to another place.

Likes to isolate him/herself and in solitude reflect on the meaning of life, and the place and role of person within it.

The belonging to this sociotype is most easily determined by the face and the manner of behavior. EIE's primary feature are sad, gentle-relaxed, languid eyes. This is true for the intuitive subtype.

You do not always fit easily into the society and avoid unpleasant contact with uninteresting people

You show lack of confidence and certainly in your tastes

The inability to find an inner balance with yourself is characteristic of you

Do not be as sensitive to compliments and evaluation of your appearance. Do not immediately assume wrongdoings.

Try to trust people more and avoid thinking that they mean harm to you"
    Source: http://wikisocion.net/en/index.php?t...ile_by_Gulenko

Edit: I have no idea why I can't fix the quote formatting. Everytime I edit it it auto-generates shit. Oh well, it's just one line.
    Last edited by Memento Mori; 02-03-2019 at 11:53 PM.
    "We live in an age in which there is no heroic death."

Model A: ESI-Se -
    DCNH: Dominant

Enneagram: 1w2, 2w1, 6w7
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/So