Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
Here's the problem with that logic, the algorithm for best sellers already exists: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...-earning-money
I don't see an overabundance of people wanting to write best selling novels
I already answered that concern. You may poses the manual yeah, but can you identify it as such? Do you have the metaphorical grey matter to grasp its immense yet abstract value? I mean, countless fools here in my own country haven't the slightest clue as to why they might not want to just throw a quarter dating before 1964 that lacks that distinct copper band in its midsection when viewed at a certain angle into a vending machine. Tell me why without resorting to a series of google searches and I will have to revise my opinion of the average human upwards.

Then there's the question of time and effort. The r-selected cannot even comprehend of the concept of short term losses for long term gain. Rabbits have yet to build an interconnected network of burrows that could both safeguard their young and provide a potential advantage in forthcoming assaults upon the wolves that plague them. Thus they remain prey, for even if one of them grasps the true strengths of their people and suggests a way to solve all their problems, do they actually care to listen? Again, ye may have the fabled formula, but does the person who holds it within their greedy hands actually grasp the value of it? Would they even bother to get it appraised? How naive are they to even attempt to get it appraised in a fallen world like our own? Every incentive to say its worthless when it's actually priceless after all if the fucker is dumb enough to just take your word for it...