Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    So much gold in this thread
    to make you intellectually richier

there are objective markers of good fertility of women. they are associated with feminity in men's mind. body and some psyche markers. for example, it's better when a woman has low anger as she deals with tender (physically and emotionally) kids

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    tender (physically and emotionally) kids Sol

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

*sigh* a spouse needs a care too

all men associate tender/cute emotionality with feminity

while base T people pay the attention on this the most as need the emotional support the most as it's the weakest region by Jung and suggestive region
    so I was significantly attracted only to women with F types. I got this cake (mutual feelings with ESI) in early age. this prevented me to agree on lesser, on boring and emotionally awkward T women
    I think you as IEI and you are mostly cute in my perception

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

"One is not born a genius, one becomes a genius; and the feminine situation has up to the present rendered this becoming practically impossible."

"One is not born, but rather becomes, a woman."

TIM
    heartless
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    "One is not born a genius, one becomes a genius; and the feminine situation has up to the present rendered this becoming practically impossible."

I never understood... how does one become a woman?
    Shame there's no instruction booklet that comes with boobs...

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wonderland View Post
    I never understood... how does one become a woman?
    Shame there's no instruction booklet that comes with boobs...
    If there were an instruction manual for boobs, I'd read it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    link

tell them about the genome and primary differences in bodies of men and women
    Last edited by Sol; 02-10-2019 at 03:29 AM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mostly
    how dare ypu

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I wish I knew what you were talking about but I like how you’re saying it
    Thank you. As for what I am talking about, look into the Roman Empire. It is also quite topical. r/K selection called that shit harder than a diamond. They achieved total supremacy, the greatest curse you could ever wish upon a civilization...

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    As any true and fully red blooded male with an IQ above 50 would .

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

how dare ypu
    as in common with the truth

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Are you saying all gay men are below 50 IQ? OR! are you saying that men with an IQ over 50 need instructions in regards to boobs?

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Remiel View Post
    Are you saying all gay men are below 50 IQ? OR! are you saying that men with an IQ over 50 need instructions in regards to boobs?
    My thought process is as follows. Say, for instance, there was a "formula" for writing a best selling novel that, if followed, would always result in a best seller. If, If, that existed, the person in possession of it would be the richest person in the world if they became a dedicated author. The fucker would probably surpass Shakespeare in notoriety if they got to write enough novels just so long as that formula died with them.

Now say there was an instruction manual of a similar type on how to handle boobs (i.e. if handled this particular way all women would be pleased and like you). If that existed, you'd be able to get pretty much any woman you wanted to fall in love with you. You would, given the above examples, need a base level of abstract thinking and cognition to recognize the value of these manuals. Hence the IQ requirement. It's so damn low that a screeching angry monkey probably meets it though because gosh darn would you have to be dumb as a rock to not see how valuable these manuals are. Though for the "best-seller" one it'd probably be IQ 100 to actually use it. You have to be pretty smart to write a darn good novel after all, even with a formula guiding your keystrokes. Could probably sell it to an author for a hefty cut of future sales revenue though, that doesn't take much gray matter to think up .

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My thought process is as follows. Say, for instance, there was a "formula" for writing a best selling novel that, if followed, would always result in a best seller. If, If, that existed, the person in possession of it would be the richest person in the world if they became a dedicated author. The fucker would probably surpass Shakespeare in notoriety if they got to write enough novels just so long as that formula died with them.

Now say there was an instruction manual of a similar type on how to handle boobs (i.e. if handled this particular way all women would be pleased and like you). If that existed, you'd be able to get pretty much any woman you wanted to fall in love with you. You would, given the above examples, need a base level of abstract thinking and cognition to recognize the value of these manuals. Hence the IQ requirement. It's so damn low that a screeching angry monkey probably meets it though because gosh darn would you have to be dumb as a rock to not see how valuable these manuals are. Though for the "best-seller" one it'd probably be IQ 100 to actually use it. You have to be pretty smart to write a darn good novel after all, even with a formula guiding your keystrokes. Could probably sell it to an author for a hefty cut of future sales revenue though, that doesn't take much gray matter to think up .
    I think you somewhat overestimate the significance of boob handeling and it's correlation with love, even if done perfectly.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Stuff like this makes Te sound retarded. Truly capable man reverse engineers boobs' properties.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ruined View Post
    women over here are still very feminine, I'd say it's the opposite. MEN are becoming more feminine, and instead of getting the cool "female" traits like sensitivity and open with emotions today's dudes inherited the more unlikable "female" traits like passivity and apologizing for things that aren't their fault.
    Marxists were lacking a proletariat so they needed a new one.
    Their bourgeois is the straight white male and their proletariat is every other group.
    They are constantly demoralising and trying to guilt trip their bourgeois into self-abandonment.

They will fuck us as much into our heads as they can until we abolish our white straight male privilege by castrating ourselves and mixing with the proletariat.
    That in this progress all of civilisation will be lost forever does not seem to bother the communists.
    Maybe they get off to it.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
    Marxists were lacking a proletariat so they needed a new one.
    Their bourgeois is the straight white male and their proletariat is every other group.
    They are constantly demoralising and trying to guilt trip their bourgeois into self-abandonment.

They will fuck us as much into our heads as they can until we abolish our white straight male privilege by castrating ourselves and mixing with the proletariat.
    That in this progress all of civilisation will be lost forever does not seem to bother the communists.
    Maybe they get off to it.
    Hehehe, you echo my own thoughts on this matter. I mean, if we asked of any other group what the left demands of the straight white male we'd rightly be called frothing mad genocidal maniacs. Sadly, the left has no capacity for self-reflection. If they did, they'd have retained their former sense of humor. Lemme tell ya, far as my instincts are telling me, George Carlin and his ilk would side with the right if they were alive today.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hehehe, you echo my own thoughts on this matter. I mean, if we asked of any other group what the left demands of the straight white male we'd rightly be called frothing mad genocidal maniacs. Sadly, the left has no capacity for self-reflection. If they did, they'd have retained their former sense of humor. Lemme tell ya, far as my instincts are telling me, George Carlin and his ilk would side with the right if they were alive today.
    I don't know about that claim about Carlin. He was always critical of the PC police and feminists who pushed censorship, but I don't see him running into the right's arms had he lived longer, considering his equal distaste for social conservatives and religious fundamentalists. Convince me otherwise. I could see him aligning with some libertarians, but that's about as far right as I think he'd have gone. Dude hated authoritarians and sanctimonious social conservatives--something tells me policies like bans on transgendered military personnel wouldn't have sat well with him. I don't think he'd have been a fan of Hillary Clinton, but I really don't see him becoming a Trump NPC. Just because one might have problems with the worst aspects of the PC left doesn't necessarily mean they're going to align with the right. You're making a similar mistake to critics of Peterson who assume his distaste for left wing lunacy automatically makes him some sort of far right figurehead.

TIM
    IEI-Ni2 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure, there are a growing number of lesbians just like any sector of Lettuce Guacamole Tomato Bacon Quinoa, but even then these women only become masculine if they are on the dominant side. So I think the real problem is straight men "learning" that masculinity is problematic and insensitive + the increasingly fucked testosterone levels and sperm counts that definitely don't correlate with food and drinks being packaged in plastic...and then...taking selfies doing the monkey fear grimace in an MLP t-shirt with their new Avengers DVD they ordered from Amazon...and adapting political viewpoints from women to be the conformist nu-males they have turned into...
    human flesh tastes like pork

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by prowthin View Post
    ...taking selfies doing the monkey fear grimace in an MLP t-shirt with their new Avengers DVD they ordered from Amazon...and adapting political viewpoints from women to be the conformist nu-males they have turned into...
    This should be normal Alpha NT behaviour though, and Caregiver women shouldn't mind. Correct me if i'm wrong, and please dear Alpha NTs don't hunt me out of town for this suggestion.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This should be normal Alpha NT behaviour though, and Caregiver women shouldn't mind. Correct me if i'm wrong, and please dear Alpha NTs don't hunt me out of town for this suggestion.
    I think that may often be true in the case of younger Alpha NT males.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's a quote from Simone de Beauvoir. I need to read her sometime. If one is to critique or intellectually attack a thing, ya gotta strike at the roots. Feminism owes much to that woman, and she was a lover of Sartre as well if memory serves. As a man who subscribes to much of existentialist philosophy's tenets (Kirkegaard is my man, my brother from another mother, etc.) this is just further reason why I should get off my ass and read her stuff. If I'm right you know a lot about that. Where would I start?

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's a quote from Simone de Beauvoir. I need to read her sometime. If one is to critique or intellectually attack a thing, ya gotta strike at the roots. Feminism owes much to that woman, and she was a lover of Sartre as well if memory serves. As a man who subscribes to much of existentialist philosophy's tenets (Kirkegaard is my man, my brother from another mother, etc.) this is just further reason why I should get off my ass and read her stuff. If I'm right you know a lot about that. Where would I start?
    I think The Second Sex and The Ethics of Ambiguity are both brilliant. The Second Sex is naturally more relevant to this thread, and I probably prefer that the most, although The Ethics of Ambiguity covers her philosophical perspective more generally.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by prowthin View Post
    Sure, there are a growing number of lesbians just like any sector of Lettuce Guacamole Tomato Bacon Quinoa, but even then these women only become masculine if they are on the dominant side. So I think the real problem is straight men "learning" that masculinity is problematic and insensitive + the increasingly fucked testosterone levels and sperm counts that definitely don't correlate with food and drinks being packaged in plastic...and then...taking selfies doing the monkey fear grimace in an MLP t-shirt with their new Avengers DVD they ordered from Amazon...and adapting political viewpoints from women to be the conformist nu-males they have turned into...
    I see this sentiment a lot lately, in the airwaves.

I think it will blow over.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's the problem with that logic, the algorithm for best sellers already exists: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...-earning-money
    I don't see an overabundance of people wanting to write best selling novels, though. In other words, a lot more than a manual is needed to be a published author, and just like that, you'd need a lot more than boob handling to attract women.

As for masculine women... Idk gender expectations are subjective to begin with, but I wouldn't base my understanding of hedgehog anatomy from a Sonic game so why base this on an Austin Powers movie?

(Also, please don't take dating advice from the men on 16t)

Edit: Not sure if the post sounds harsh, but it's not meant to be.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right on.

"A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    Here's the problem with that logic, the algorithm for best sellers already exists: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...-earning-money
    I don't see an overabundance of people wanting to write best selling novels
    I already answered that concern. You may poses the manual yeah, but can you identify it as such? Do you have the metaphorical grey matter to grasp its immense yet abstract value? I mean, countless fools here in my own country haven't the slightest clue as to why they might not want to just throw a quarter dating before 1964 that lacks that distinct copper band in its midsection when viewed at a certain angle into a vending machine. Tell me why without resorting to a series of google searches and I will have to revise my opinion of the average human upwards.

Then there's the question of time and effort. The r-selected cannot even comprehend of the concept of short term losses for long term gain. Rabbits have yet to build an interconnected network of burrows that could both safeguard their young and provide a potential advantage in forthcoming assaults upon the wolves that plague them. Thus they remain prey, for even if one of them grasps the true strengths of their people and suggests a way to solve all their problems, do they actually care to listen? Again, ye may have the fabled formula, but does the person who holds it within their greedy hands actually grasp the value of it? Would they even bother to get it appraised? How naive are they to even attempt to get it appraised in a fallen world like our own? Every incentive to say its worthless when it's actually priceless after all if the fucker is dumb enough to just take your word for it...

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Right on.

Shots fired. Though I would say that is not nor will ever be a "woman" in point of fact...

I mean, the only way you get a manjaw that manly is either by being an actual man or somehow surviving a rather severe steroid overdose at age 9 without modern medical tech. I pity the poor girl in the later case, for she almost certainly didn't consent to the experiment. That "thing" did I am most certain sadly...
    Last edited by End; 02-16-2019 at 06:47 AM.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shots fired. Though I would say that is not nor will ever be a "woman" in point of fact...

I mean, the only way you get a manjaw that manly is either by being an actual man or somehow surviving a rather severe steroid overdose at age 9 without modern medical tech. I pity the poor girl in the later case, for she almost certainly didn't consent to the experiment. That "thing" did not I am most certain...
    Yes, the more convincing transgender looks come when one starts much younger, before the age of consent, as you say. Such abuse of children makes me deeply sad and I wish them all as good a life as possible. Power and fame seems to be a reward, but what an empty one it must be.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If it’s pretty, fuck it. There is no gay.
    thats exactly what i tell my goat every night

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    thats exactly what i tell my goat every night
    @Olimpia he’s being rude af

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ruined View Post
    women over here are still very feminine, I'd say it's the opposite. MEN are becoming more feminine, and instead of getting the cool "female" traits like sensitivity and open with emotions today's dudes inherited the more unlikable "female" traits like passivity and apologizing for things that aren't their fault.
    I like all of these traits lol. Apologize for me bb.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Olimpia he’s being rude af
    I like all of these traits lol.
    get your fi outta here rn

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could you explain what the intent behind your post was?
    Ah, we are on the same page! I wonder about your intent sometimes, too. Well I had only just come up with that picture for another post for you, and then I saw this thread with "masculine" and "women" in the topic - a coincidence since that is what I just wrote to you about. I skimmed through it, and my eye went right to your lower quote - so I reused the picture, because it was funny. (Funny because it was literal, while your statement was likely more esoteric).

Hope that helps.

TIM
    Ne/Ti
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's Delta NF Ti often has a "strict" or "unyielding" attitude that is uncharacteristic of "bean boys". Although I imagine that Ne subtypes are more likely to be like that. Maybe ideology and upbringing has a greater impact on that sort of thing, not necessarily type-related.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

it's not just social normas
    the degree a woman fits to the normas of physical attractiveness relates to her abbility to born children. in case of wrong hormonal levels she not only will look as lesser feminine, but should be harder to born

for example, when a woman gets much of physical load to have more muscles - her hormones change to the degree of geting troubles with her periods and hence with the abbility to born
    That's a really low level of body fat where it starts to interfere with the period. There is a pretty big amount of room until then.

*sigh* a spouse needs a care too

all men associate tender/cute emotionality with feminity

while base T people pay the attention on this the most as need the emotional support the most as it's the weakest region by Jung and suggestive region
    so I was significantly attracted only to women with F types. I got this cake (mutual feelings with ESI) in early age. this prevented me to agree on lesser, on boring and emotionally awkward T women
    I think you as IEI and you are mostly cute in my perception
    I think you are just into her Fe HA

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    That's a really low level of body fat where it starts to interfere with the period. There is a pretty big amount of room until then

Perhaps, it is interesting how that standard flipped TBH though. In ancient times they were all about that yet now it is the opposite. Funny thing to consider that while we now believe that "thin is in" the fertility goddesses of old most certainly did not.

They were fatties by today's standards by and large, but they both had big fat feminine bodies with tits to match and were quite proud of that. She was loud, proud, and thought herself to be quite worthy of an entire civilization's admiration in many an account. T'was a bit of a status symbol to have a bit of flab in the olden days. Now, not so much. Hence the focus on thinness and the like. In an ocean of resources the rare instances of scarcity stand out all the more whereas in ancient times the name of the game was opulence it would seem...
    Last edited by End; 02-27-2019 at 10:57 AM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

False. You exactly need to lift to be able to get thicc.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Masculine women are....fine by me. Some can be quite attractive and sweet, especially the ones with strong thighs .There is no correct way to Exist or Be in this vast, indifferent, yet sublime, universe.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast