TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Isaac Brock of Modest Mouse

<3

Isaac Brock of Modest Mouse (any fans of MM? He's an amazing, NATURAL lyricist, unpretentious)

Editing this post years later, 8 years later to be exact because I just recently saw him at Osheaga (Music festival) and basically had my dream come true of hearing them live. It was amazing. Of course, I want him typed.. my natural thought is an Ni-IEI since I seem to gravitate towards music made by Beta bands and usually IEIs. His lyrics are wonderfully profound and poetic, yet unpretentious and natural, much how I see a lot of Ni-Fe writing.

Similarities in themes - circular nature of universe, life, meaninglessness of day to day activities.. philosophical waxings.

What makes me wonder about the IEI typing is the video I've seen of him from an old documentary.. he just seems a lot more down to earth than IEIs would normally be, and his live shows are completely devoid of pandering to the crowd, or what I see to be typical Beta hijinks, stage presence, etc. He simply plays, and leaves.. not much talk, not much smiling or any expression really. Avoidance of Fe.

An excerpt from Bankrupt on Selling

"so all of the businesses in their unlimited
    hell where they buy and they sell and they sell all their
    trash to each other but they're sick of it all
    and they're bankrupt on selling
    and all of the angels
    they'd sell off your soul for a set of new wings and anything gold
    they remember
    the people they loved their old friends
    and I've seen through'em all seen through'em all and seen through most everything
    all the people you knew were the actors
    all the people you knew were the actors"
    Last edited by ScarlettLux; 08-08-2014 at 03:30 AM.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari