Thread: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    TIM
    4 Delta NF
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We should spend it on more gyms for he and his bros. Maybe some PUA endorsements
    Quote Originally Posted by andreasdevig View Post
    If you don't love America, then why don't you just LEAVE!!!!!!

I'm guessing he also thinks if someone can't afford health care or a house, we should just let them remain sick and homeless. I guess we can't afford otherwise.

What exactly does he think the money should get spent on, if not helping the most vulnerable in society? What can be more important than that?

TIM
    ILI-Ni 8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely ILE, it's interesting that everyone who gets it correct knows that the others know their Socionics for getting this correct.

For the record, ILE Ray Dalio wrote a book Principles: Life & Work decomposing everything wants to know about finance.
    https://www.principles.com/
    He also has a Causal-Deterministic "Big Picture" stream telling you how the economic machine works. I'm extremely impressed.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHe0bXAIuk0

I'm a Trump supporter who types him as a fellow Gamma quadra LIE but even I noticed after listening to ILE's Stephen Colbert, Ray Dalio, Richard Branson, Bill Maher, Richard Dawkins, Howard Stern, Conan O'Brien, Mark Cuban, Steven Crowder, AOC, etc. That Trump's style naturally matches his INTJ (edit: ILI) daughter Ivanka and ESFP (edit: SEE) son Don Jr., while excluding his LII son Eric. He isn't meshing with error-correction and observational feedback. It's a "trust the plan" type of deal instead of "Listen to the plan, imaginatively inject your self-image into the plan, observe possible damage and exceptions to self-image resulting from plan, give feedback" deal that would actually complete the Self-Reflection Loop by not only reflecting on the sequence of events but imagining alternative ways it could turn out.

All that is just to say that AOC and other ILE's have a time and a place in the LIE planning process but it's just the nature of our party system and political landscape that we have to character assassinate people fulfilling their natural roles as if it's a left versus right issue instead of a Quadra conflict and mental block internal to each side.
    Last edited by hatchback176; 10-24-2019 at 05:42 PM. Reason: I think in terms of MBTI, edits for Socionics type.

TIM
    EII-1Fi FiNe (INFj)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    We should spend it on more gyms for he and his bros. Maybe some PUA endorsements
    Yeah. Or maybe we can spend it on plane tickets, so everyone who doesn't love America can go and move to a foreign country.

'Cause, you know, getting up and moving to a foreign country is so easy. All you need is a ticket.
    EII-INFj / INFP / Strong E4 and 9 energy

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do people say ep. She looks so stiff and rigid

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123