View Poll Results: her type?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

    1 10.00%
  • SEI (ISFp)

    0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

    0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

    0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

    3 30.00%
  • IEI (INFp)

    0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

    2 20.00%
  • LSI (ISTj)

    0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

    2 20.00%
  • ILI (INTp)

    0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

    1 10.00%
  • ESI (ISFj)

    1 10.00%
  • IEE (ENFp)

    0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

    0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

    0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 81 to 114 of 114

Thread: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

  1. #81

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    TIM
    ILI-Ni 8 sx/sp
    Posts
    175
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Definitely ILE, it's interesting that everyone who gets it correct knows that the others know their Socionics for getting this correct.

    For the record, ILE Ray Dalio wrote a book Principles: Life & Work decomposing everything wants to know about finance.
    https://www.principles.com/
    He also has a Causal-Deterministic "Big Picture" stream telling you how the economic machine works. I'm extremely impressed.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHe0bXAIuk0

    I'm a Trump supporter who types him as a fellow Gamma quadra LIE but even I noticed after listening to ILE's Stephen Colbert, Ray Dalio, Richard Branson, Bill Maher, Richard Dawkins, Howard Stern, Conan O'Brien, Mark Cuban, Steven Crowder, AOC, etc. That Trump's style naturally matches his INTJ (edit: ILI) daughter Ivanka and ESFP (edit: SEE) son Don Jr., while excluding his LII son Eric. He isn't meshing with error-correction and observational feedback. It's a "trust the plan" type of deal instead of "Listen to the plan, imaginatively inject your self-image into the plan, observe possible damage and exceptions to self-image resulting from plan, give feedback" deal that would actually complete the Self-Reflection Loop by not only reflecting on the sequence of events but imagining alternative ways it could turn out.

    All that is just to say that AOC and other ILE's have a time and a place in the LIE planning process but it's just the nature of our party system and political landscape that we have to character assassinate people fulfilling their natural roles as if it's a left versus right issue instead of a Quadra conflict and mental block internal to each side.
    Last edited by hatchback176; 10-24-2019 at 05:42 PM. Reason: I think in terms of MBTI, edits for Socionics type.

  2. #82
    Eccentric Neurotic Narcissist andreasdevig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    TIM
    FiNe
    Posts
    220
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    We should spend it on more gyms for he and his bros. Maybe some PUA endorsements
    Yeah. Or maybe we can spend it on plane tickets, so everyone who doesn't love America can go and move to a foreign country.

    'Cause, you know, getting up and moving to a foreign country is so easy. All you need is a ticket.
    EII-INFj / INFP / Strong E4 and 9 energy / Melancholic-Phlegmatic / Musical-Intrapersonal-Spatial / Kinky-Sensual

  3. #83
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE Sx/Sp
    Posts
    718
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why do people say ep. She looks so stiff and rigid

  4. #84
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,533
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - ESTP Zhukov

    Last edited by khcs; 07-03-2020 at 12:30 PM.

  5. #85
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Why do people say ep. She looks so stiff and rigid

  6. #86
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,533
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - ESTP Zhukov





    Last edited by khcs; 07-03-2020 at 12:29 PM.

  7. #87
    Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,777
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mark my words: in 20 years from now, when she has released all aggressive energy and has become more authentic, relaxed and tolerant, we will all type her IEE.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

  8. #88
    inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    /
    Posts
    7,035
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i don't know but i have noticed is not her thing. she is alpha or beta.

  9. #89

    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    TIM
    LSI
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I feel like she's Gamma SF. If not, then NF Beta or Delta.

  10. #90
    SlytherinPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    By the lake
    Posts
    912
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I believe she's said something along the lines of "it's more important that something's morally right than factually true" before. I get a Delta vibe from her myself.

  11. #91
    SlytherinPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    By the lake
    Posts
    912
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IEE or LSE would be my guess.

  12. #92

    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    TIM
    LSI
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Be gone, penis-head

  13. #93

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,116
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    I suppose I could buy her as someone with strong and valued so EIE is a possibility even though I lean towards for her. However, I just cannot buy her as any logical type because most of the criticism for her seems to stem from her weak logic.
    Yes, but they aren't valid attacks on her logic. The majority are baseless. She cites facts, stats, and a big picture. She's outgoing. She provides directives. She's basically saying:"Hey you all, we should be going that way." She's big picture, but she's not basing her arguments on how people are feeling. She's basing arguments on stats and developments and innovations in tech and in society. She has an existentialist rallying cry vibe.

    "Budgets are moral documents" in a firm tone is pretty fucking Gamma.

  14. #94
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    North Italy
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    16,615
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So SLE, confirmed?

    I'd say Se subtype. She has a hint of SEE-Se here and there.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  15. #95
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    North Italy
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    16,615
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LMFAO View Post
    I believe she's said something along the lines of "it's more important that something's morally right than factually true" before. I get a Delta vibe from her myself.
    That would be merry quadra, not ethical type.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  16. #96
    SlytherinPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    By the lake
    Posts
    912
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    That would be merry quadra, not ethical type.
    Really? Because it sounds like it'd describe most INFjs I've met, but maybe it just seems like that from my point of view because that's how I picture their thought processes.

    Side note: Her quote on that seems so laughable to me. How could anything be more important than something actually being factually true? Like imagine being in math class & the teacher says what's 2+2? & You say 5 & she says the answer's 4 & you say but 5 feels more morally right & she says but it's not factually true then you say so what's your point? That's about as much sense as her statement makes to me. Lol

  17. #97
    💩 Nobody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    TIM
    POOP™
    Posts
    441
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Weak logic type, extrovert, Fe/Ti valuing
    ESE, EIE, SEE, IEE imo

  18. #98

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    TIM
    ILE-Ne SX/SP 5w6
    Posts
    132
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    Yes, but they aren't valid attacks on her logic. The majority are baseless. She cites facts, stats, and a big picture. She's outgoing. She provides directives. She's basically saying:"Hey you all, we should be going that way." She's big picture, but she's not basing her arguments on how people are feeling. She's basing arguments on stats and developments and innovations in tech and in society. She has an existentialist rallying cry vibe.

    "Budgets are moral documents" in a firm tone is pretty fucking Gamma.
    Nothing bolded is dependent on being a logical type at all. Even the things not bolded are not limited to logical types at all.

  19. #99

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    TIM
    ILE-Ne SX/SP 5w6
    Posts
    132
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    EFxx of some sort, but most clearly of all So/Sp - loves to smear people. Leaning towards EIE, if only as her being my beneficiary makes sense because I cannot take her seriously at all. The strange awkward intenseness mixed with her being ambiguous about wording when she conveys a narrative - very Beta NF. Knows how to manipulate a narrative with words, but clearly manipulating details to fit the narrative (e.g., using purposefully ambiguous wording). Not a healthy Beta NF either IMO, but w/e. People like her for some reason.

    Like I said, any EFxx is realistic. Not logical type at all.

  20. #100

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    TIM
    ILE-Ne SX/SP 5w6
    Posts
    132
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LMFAO View Post
    I believe she's said something along the lines of "it's more important that something's morally right than factually true" before. I get a Delta vibe from her myself.
    More Beta NF than Delta NF though. Narrative (Ni/Fe) > "Facts" (Te/Si)

    Delta NFs care about facts, they just aren't the best at using them. Delta NFs don't care about an argument having an internal logical consistency.

    Beta NF:

    Narrative, narrative, narrative. The narrative is internally consistent, but you're listening asking "is any of this ACTUALLY true?"

    Delta NF:

    Fact, fact, fact. The individual facts may be correct (to a degree), but the argument they are constructing with the facts to lead to a certain conclusion is poor. You're listening asking, "is it really valid to infer THAT from that?"

  21. #101
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Posts
    1,160
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    EIE. She’s a doctrinaire socialist and believes in very “revolutionary” but impossible things, values Ti but weak due to her inability to explain her ideology. She’s very good with Fe and is overly concerned with the ethical nature of everything. She knows how to rally people together young and old but more importantly, values Se conflict but weak at it because when challenged she crumbles, so Se mob it’s all for show. She takes on an Beta aristocratic slant: if you don’t believe what I believe, then you’re my enemy.

  22. #102
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,533
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    AOC - ESTP Zhukov

    Last edited by khcs; 11-29-2020 at 01:25 PM.
    This is the comment you are looking for



  23. #103

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,116
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower View Post
    I believe she's said something along the lines of "it's more important that something's morally right than factually true" before. I get a Delta vibe from her myself.
    Yeah, but this is the kind of thing I've heard even some Te-ego who is working a LOT on their ethics or something say. And we're addicted to factual accuracy.
    e.g.: hiding an escaped slave in 19th century South in the U.S. in your attic and saying: 'they haven't been here' to the slave-hunters. It's not true. It's morally right, and it's MORE IMPORTANT TO SAY THAT or something that doesn't totally lie but convinces them to move on.

    So I wouldn't say one quote means she is or isn't a type. (And I haven't got a good read on her type, myself)



    This AOC quote....It's a data point; I agree with you, and it may give insight into her personality, but it's not ALL the data, and we need to do a kind of regression line through all the data points we can access in order to type her. I wouldn't go off one quote if you can avoid it.

  24. #104

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,116
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mightylizard View Post
    More Beta NF than Delta NF though. Narrative (Ni/Fe) > "Facts" (Te/Si)

    Delta NFs care about facts, they just aren't the best at using them. Delta NFs don't care about an argument having an internal logical consistency.

    Beta NF:

    Narrative, narrative, narrative. The narrative is internally consistent, but you're listening asking "is any of this ACTUALLY true?"

    Delta NF:

    Fact, fact, fact. The individual facts may be correct (to a degree), but the argument they are constructing with the facts to lead to a certain conclusion is poor. You're listening asking, "is it really valid to infer THAT from that?"
    I know she's intense and driven, but I see her utilize more facts than most politicians do. Perhaps we watch different news sources from each other and those sources edit their clips with a different demographic in mind

  25. #105
    SlytherinPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    By the lake
    Posts
    912
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    Yeah, but this is the kind of thing I've heard even some Te-ego who is working a LOT on their ethics or something say. And we're addicted to factual accuracy.
    e.g.: hiding an escaped slave in 19th century South in the U.S. in your attic and saying: 'they haven't been here' to the slave-hunters. It's not true. It's morally right, and it's MORE IMPORTANT TO SAY THAT or something that doesn't totally lie but convinces them to move on.

    So I wouldn't say one quote means she is or isn't a type. (And I haven't got a good read on her type, myself)



    This AOC quote....It's a data point; I agree with you, and it may give insight into her personality, but it's not ALL the data, and we need to do a kind of regression line through all the data points we can access in order to type her. I wouldn't go off one quote if you can avoid it.
    Most definitely agree & don't think that necessarily means F > T. I could even see an LSE saying that.

  26. #106
    AndyW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    London, UK
    TIM
    ILI-Te/5w4/548/sx-sp
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    EIE-Fe

    One of the easiest typings ever for me: abstract, emotionally-driven ideological thinker and cult personality.

  27. #107

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    TIM
    ILE-Ne SX/SP 5w6
    Posts
    132
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by returnofxenu View Post
    You're comparing the dominant Beta NF functions with the dual functions of Delta NF.... you're not making an equitable comparison, your argument is nonsense.
    If you wanted to do a comparison between the 2 quadras NFs you would compare Ni/Fe to Ne/Fi. Then if you wanted to talk about their reliance on facts... you'd compare Se/Ti with Si/Te.
    I don't really know what's caused you to cling to this notion of a "fact" and associate with Delta NFs, Se is typically described as perceiving information of the most external kind, it is perceiving raw information i.e. "fact". Of course raw sensory information isn't always enough, the information has to be interpreted accurately, that's what Si or Ti is for...

    Yes Te is "facty" too, Te is more associated with how the raw data applies, how one thing implicates another. Se is the raw perception of the data. They both deal very closely with objective reality - with "fact".
    You're relying on these simple keywords like "fact" without really understanding what you're talking about, and you're making Beta quadra sound like a bunch of mental retards - but infact this is just a reflection of your lack of understanding. Go back to square one.
    You could have just asked me to more clearly define my terms, which would have been fair. Of course, then that would have deprived you of your bitter personal attacks, and I suppose that would not have been quite as fun or rewarding for you

  28. #108
    Exodus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    8,368
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower View Post
    I believe she's said something along the lines of "it's more important that something's morally right than factually true" before. I get a Delta vibe from her myself.
    That quote would not suggest Te valuing (or strong Te).

  29. #109
    SlytherinPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    By the lake
    Posts
    912
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    That quote would not suggest Te valuing (or strong Te).
    I saw it as Fi valuing though?

    I have an LSE family member that drowns on & on about morals.

  30. #110
    Exodus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    8,368
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower View Post
    I saw it as Fi valuing though?

    I have an LSE family member that drowns on & on about morals.
    Morals are about Ti and/or Fi, but she is clearly dismissing the importance of factual accuracy, which is Te.

    An Fi lead may neglect factual accuracy, but I would not expect them to explicitly dismiss it. The more obvious interpretation here is that she is rejecting Te in favor of Ti. I think EIE works.

  31. #111

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,116
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by returnofxenu View Post
    She seems mostly Se, honestly. She doesn't come off like she has any real understanding of the issues she's discussing, she usually seems like she's just winging it. For example... she quickly put together a plan to save the planet from human pollution without consulting qualified scientists, but the plan doesn't actually address the most important issues pertaining to climate... deforestation, ocean pollution, overpopulation... especially in developing nations. It's also a totally inefficient use of resources, even toward that end... nonetheless she appears to be utterly convinced her spuriously hatched plan is the only valid path forward for humanity...
    Her main strength seems to be that she's the most F-able figure in politics. Probably has gone through most of her life being the most or second most F-able woman in the room, which has caused her to greatly overestimate her actual importance / intelligence.
    Her fixation on this grand, bad idea is not atypical of someone with repressed Ni.
    A Ne dominant type would have had a better plan. Hell I actually support a few dramatic environmental policies.. her plan is just simply bad.
    I say SLE ...
    I can see the argument for some kind of Fe as well. She seems to go sort of batshit when she senses that people disagree with her ideas, and usually some kind of Fe related offense gets balled up in there. Moral outrage is the hammer she uses to whack her political opponents back into their holes.
    Maybe the Fe subtype of SLE. I agree she's generally not a serious thinker, but that's probably an IQ issue more than an actual typology issue, probably has an IQ of about 115. Combined with the fact she's dealing with complex issues and in way over her head.
    "​Greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from transportation account for about 28 percent of total U.S. greenhouse gas emissions, making it the largest contributor of U.S. GHG emissions. Between 1990 and 2018, GHG emissions in the transportation sector increased more in absolute terms than any other sector."epa.gov

  32. #112
    hexagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Michigan
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My bet is on SEI. Too fluid, 'present-minded' and go with the flow in interviews to be a 1D/2D Si type. Fe is clearly there. There's no business logic and improving elements of it in society, she just wants to impart a totally new system (Ti > Te).

  33. #113
    Averroes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    820
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IEE

  34. #114
    Enlightened Hedonist
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    18,088
    Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think EIE.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •