Hybrid View

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Perception of different instinctual variants

What is your enneagram instinctual variant stacking and how do you perceive the different stacking(s)? What do you like or dislike about them, issues you might run into, things you might have in common etc...feel free to talk about whatever you would like to

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sx/sp probably. I could also be Sp/sx.

I don't know how I relate to different instincts as I don't type other people's by instinctual stacking.

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sx/sp: dark, intense, intensity discharged in short, sharp, penetrating bursts. On/off quality.
    sp/sx: quiet, reserved, the sx takes a little while to warm up to someone, but it's there. supportive.
    so/sx: personable in group but superficial level of interaction in person. is more interested in what the group thinks, which can feel alienating to me because i am interested in our personal relationship.
    sp/so and so/sp: don't care at all about something that i do care about, so that stands out to me. So/Sp is also 'nicer' friendlier, than sp/so because of so first. They might find sx stuff unnecessary and may even find sx firsts' behavior "unhealthy." May pride themselves on not needing the sx stuff as much. Look at relationships as 'separate but together' companionship sort of thing.
    sx/so: attractive like sx/sp as well, but brings nothing new so to speak.

I know I am personally biased towards sx, but I don't mean to imply the other stackings are boring, or anything. This was only based on my personal preferences.
    Last edited by VenusRose; 01-11-2019 at 03:50 AM.