Threaded View

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default New trying at DCNH

More typically socionical post compared to the other one....

What DCNH I'm ?

I can't determine, seriously.

The only thing I'm sur is that I'm not normalizer.

There is strong possibility to creative , a possibility to dominant, and harmonizer stay possible.

Perhaps it can be determined with my last post, idk ?

not getting too technical :

creative : Ive creative pursuit and generally interested into creativity, but I don't recognize myself in the "no need to share to other your creation". I was recognizing this into myself at first but I feel like with experience it's just how I wanted to appear because it corresponded of "how I should be if I wanted to have creative pursuit". Not lying, I like social recognition of my work, Ive a soundcloud, I like playing in party, I organized public event for showing the work we was into. Plus I feel like lacking a little real stability, aside in social situation. At first I identified this with creative subtype. My lack of real stability in the past was confirming a little this, but atm it seem to have changed, I'm more stable and agreeing with my goal, less conflicted, and changed my goal to be interested into position like management (but I doubt Ill succeed at it). I feel an annoying energy to always express myself (not IRL, especially in writing format on web things, or IRL in conversation into some subject). I tend often to be more "corrector" than "direct", and reevaluating my moral with information. Of example my grandfather is INFJ creative and he work only for himself seemingly searching for something. This is sad in a way bc he have composed excellent things for piano.

Dominant : Ive a obsessive life goal, except some social recognition for it, but at the same time Ive the idea at least marginally of "creating for myself". I don't feel that dominant in term that dominant would take the lead probably with political term for my type. I don't push ppl following myself, just hoping that Ill find a group where I can never ended motivated and motive the same way everyone (this is a little what Ive done with my ex fiance : after working on music and getting somewhat known for it -at my level-, I tried to make her having a goal and give energy bc I felt like it have been good for my developpement). Imo it correspond me more IRL. Have strong moral about things but not necesseraly knowledge wich validate it (aside when it come to how ppl act, where I correct ppl with the basis of how I see things morally)

harmonizing : over sensibility to stuff, too much interested into being good in interpersonnal stuff, ability to forget myself for harmonization of other relationship (but often failing miserably). Ive definitely a "corrector" side, but it's not natural in term that I overplay it. ive seen harmonizer, in them it seem a natural things wich go with their personnality, they don't impose their correction with being forcefull. What is cool with harmonizer is that you can have discussion with approx everything but they don't like my "overplaying stuff" way of behaving. I feel like I need to stay calm with them and not going political, wich don't generally correspond to how I'm behaving.

normalizer : my ex fiance was normalizing, and whitout speaking about the stability, independance, I don't recognize myself into being the "person who always say the micro thing wich you can take agreably into account" like she was, I'm more "abrasive" in a way. Ive seen INFJ normalizer, they seem to be political for the wrong reason, political in the "warning to this little thing" that I don't recognise in myself. Thought IRL it could correspond me sometime. I'm absolutely not into "my stuff my stuff my stuff" as normalizer seem to be. What I really like with normalizer is that I feel I can speak with them about my minor trouble (or major) and they guenuinly help without ressorting to extreme stuff like "betteringyourself" "change your personnality" "be like myself" like I interpret from ESTJ dominant (with time I finally understood that's just how I interpret stuff)

basically I feel like Ive dominant and creative trait, less normalizing, and a little of harmonizer.

In term of dichotomie (inert/contact, etc), Ive hard time to decide, that's why I say stuff as said before, not getting too technical.

(second thread of this nature for determining my DCNH, sorry for that).

edit : let's say DCNH exist. I'm myself not sure but assume together it's an axiome.
    Last edited by noaydi; 01-09-2019 at 05:18 PM.