Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If I claimed no type, how do I appear to be to you?

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question If I claimed no type, how do I appear to be to you?

As some of you know I typed myself INTP mostly for about 20 years with occasional bouts into INFP, INTJ, INFJ and the effervescent lure of ISFP. And as far as I can figure, I am ISFP. But let's assume my intertype relations experience is only positive or negative in my awareness (which it isn't). Let's say the intertype relations in my experiences have been a series of flukes at best and what if my type is still looming on the distant horizon of ambiguities. Based on my posts and pix, which functions do you see? Do I remind you of anyone else you have known well who have taken type tests, and what do they get?

I am still remembering that there were non-SEI responses in my visual identification thread of pix mostly from years ago. I am at a low energy period in my life these days. I am usually dragging and a bit depressed due to various personal situations perpetrated by many others in my life, plus where I am NOT with respect to goals. So I am opening up to the idea of superadaptive behaviors in lieu of circumstances. I still often question my own type more than others only because I have had to strive and cope in so many ways over the years. That leads to a lot of functional stretching from ones personal point of view. Oh I smell Mexican food. On that note, I will lament my personal lack of Mexican food at the moment - limh - and let you fellow typing comrades have at it.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The happy me:

Involved in an intimate long-term faithful loving relationship, the more sensual the better.

Loving college courses in philosophy, physics, calculus and higher mathematics as long as they are not proofs classes. (When I took differential equations, I could write 33 lines worth of calculations into 5 lines of condensed data because at the time I could solve so rapidly. Writing it all out bogged me down. Gosh I miss that class. I still can't make heads or tails of my notes because I have forgotten so much and was so concise then).

Inventing my own aesthetic and marketing projects to make jewelry from a wide array of exotic stones and sell it. Motivated by the healing stones lore to create my own theories and blends and do experiments to see how combos affect people.

Happy me was dancing up a storm - like for mostly hours at a club to great tunes, being so toned and slim, and very creative in choreography and receiving compliments from strangers. No alcohol necessary.

Happy me was having many enneagram 3ish friends who were very interesting high achieving responsible people, usually from many countries around the world, and hanging out with all of them throughout each year at least some on a regularly basis and most meetings being one on one usually in a restaurant or cafe.

Happy me was unusually slim and toned, not a slave to cravings ever.

Happy me created art work in my alone time during deeply exploratory introverted sessions as I pondered ideas or emotions I was having about particular relational situations.

Happy me had a peaceful energetic relationship in my spirituality and relationship with God, feeling accepted by the Divine and eager to explore spiritual ideologies including theologies of various religions in my alone time.

Happy me strived for competency in intellectual jobs and would assist others with their work to as I strove to be the best I could in anything I undertook.

Happy me had my own place to live in which I kept clean with minimal activity disruptions so I only had to mostly clean only once a month to keep tip top immaculate shape, everything in my closet well organized by type of clothing size arranged per the color spectrum. I kept household planets healthy and had beautiful exotic knick knacks and furniture decor that was not overdone but always intrigued my guests by the beauty and artisanship even if only a few pieces. Happy me was always eager to display some of the most beautiful pieces from my rock collection at home.

Happy me listened to hours of music every day including on the job. Happy me was doing deep research trying to find new good music to ever grow my collection. Happy me made some great music mixes, one T friend of mine saying he thought I had a real talent for it and especially song transitions. Most of those mixes were trip hop, idm and techno maybe some were vintage new wave thrown in like Cocteau Twins Seekers Who Are Lovers or Cars by Gary Numan. Some real creative-roots oriented exploratory music.

Oh, and happy me was always kind and respectful to everyone no matter what, or sought distance if necessary.

Sad me is overweight now in middle age because of stress leading to hormonal imbalance. Sad me is unhappy with her social life and had let some old friendships go. Sad me is stuck on old musical favs and has a hard time finding motivation to find the new experimental stuff. Sad me has been forced to lose trust and easy positive relations with immediate family members. Sad me lives with a family member who keeps the house a disaster zone and likes to monopolize my social time. Sad me wishes she could quit working and stay mostly in bed with cozy blankets. Depressed a little? A bit. I won't get into the rest of sad me.
    Last edited by vesstheastralsilky; 01-09-2019 at 04:50 PM.
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You come across as questioning your type and not making up your mind and having things settled. You do a lot of P
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Friendly, imaginative, slightly eccentric (not in a bad way).

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VenusRose View Post
    Friendly, imaginative, slightly eccentric (not in a bad way).
    Good Lord, this is the best type description I have read for me yet!
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

IEE - first impression

Edit: I admit I am tired today and only skimmed.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If u claim no type then ur type 4 and fi lead

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

- valuing feeler based on what you write.

Not sure which one though.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly I think you're more likely ESE or EIE than SEI. You put yourself out there a lot and apparently want to be seen as some kind of authority figure. Too much Se + extroversion in general.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Honestly I think you're more likely ESE or EIE than SEI. You put yourself out there a lot and apparently want to be seen as some kind of authority figure. Too much Se + extroversion in general.
    Are you that different?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hard to say at this point, but probably ISFx... Followed by INTx and/or IEI.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've also been thinking that maybe your ESE. And Creative subtype
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You've started 124 threads in just over 3 months. That has to be at least some indicator of extraversion.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Based on the known to this moment among possible are different F types: SEE, EIE, SEI, IEI, ...
    Your texts reminded more J types. Sometimes your behavior was closer to Fi types, reminded naive SEIs. From photos were impressions which included also IEI possibility. To possible extravertion points your easy PM contact.

video would help. photos is much worse source is most of cases

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You've started 124 threads in just over 3 months. That has to be at least some indicator of extraversion.
    I have had a lot of extra time while confined to my smartphone. Gotta keep busy / productive somehow. Plus I'm lonely and in search of NT discussions so am going out of my nature a bit to try to potentially start some. The forum seems much slower than in times past.
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Astrologically, my natal chart has a stellium (many planets) in the 10th house including the Sun and Moon, so that could be the reason for the sense of "authority" vibe you may have interpreted as such. The other 2 are Saturn conjunct Mercury.
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vesstheastralsilky View Post
    Astrologically, my natal chart has a stellium (many planets) in the 10th house including the Sun and Moon, so that could be the reason for the sense of "authority" vibe you may have interpreted as such. The other 2 are Saturn conjunct Mercury.
    That's cool I guess but it won't change your sociotype

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's cool I guess but it won't change your sociotype
    True!
    ~* astralsilky

The Neighborhood Witch Nocturne's Avatar
    TIM
    ESI Sx 4
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And yet, somehow, you see me as an introvert
    𝒯𝒶𝓊𝓇𝓊𝓈 ☼ | 𝒞𝒶𝓅𝓇𝒾𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓃 ☾ | 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓅𝒾𝑜 ↑
    ~ 𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃 ~

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE, ESE
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

By taking cognitive style approach differential equations point towards vortical synergetic stuff. [Yes, I have also solved those things vortical spirals included. Not my greatest interest. Highly dreaded proof based math was much easier for me.]
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    And yet, somehow, you see me as an introvert
    You've started 6 threads in the last month. This isn't an excessive amount. And plus, they were essentially all about yourself

The Neighborhood Witch Nocturne's Avatar
    TIM
    ESI Sx 4
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You've started 6 threads in the last month. This isn't an excessive amount. And plus, they were essentially all about yourself
    You know me in other forums. Quite a bit there.
    Honestly, first time someone has told me I don't post much. Usually it's the opposite.
    𝒯𝒶𝓊𝓇𝓊𝓈 ☼ | 𝒞𝒶𝓅𝓇𝒾𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓃 ☾ | 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓅𝒾𝑜 ↑
    ~ 𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃 ~

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last night out at dinner, I sat near a bona fide SEI. She sat crosslegged in her booth with shoes on the floor even though it was a fine restaurant. She was obviously emotionally strong without being aggressive. There really wasn't much thinking about her. I couldn't help but overhear her conversation with the quiet young man seated across from her. But I couldn't help but ask myself - are we REALLY the same type? I get deeply emotional easily yet her emotionality seemed vibrant and frivolous yet not fully extroverted. I don't know. It got me wondering if I am not an Fe type and might need to tweak more. It also made me wonder if it is possible to be ISXP and be half thinking half feeling and to share intertype relational splits with others. I also speculated if I might be ESTJ and supervised that girl perhaps. Then I look through @Sol 's Delta photos in the 34-page thread and to my chagrin, just a few of his alleged EIIs I type EIE or IEI. Others had eyes that I would suspected were alpha NTs and certainly my duals. So I wondered a lot if my SEI typing is correct. There are other reasons why I feel unhappy typing as SEI. It makes me feel doomed to never having a fully successful career again as I used to in T fields years ago. So there is motivation to change my self-concept to find new hope and prospects for my career potential. Also, I talked with a friend today who I used to work with years ago. She said I was very detailed in my work. So that seems to indicate staying with an Si type (even though I loathe most basic clerical work). I am thankful for others guesses about my type and take all into consideration.

With such a wide variety of typings people collect, and the fact that most typings on this site over the years suck, (tend to be inaccurate), it makes me wonder too if another axis needs to be introduced. Heck I mean some of us could be typing astrological energies and archetypes beyond the 16/32 system.

I am not feeling very silky right now and feeling bummed out about typings too.

If I know anything, it is that in intro calculus with taking derivatives it studies not the slope of a point, but the slope of the TANGENT line to a curve at a given point location. @Adam Strange
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I get deeply emotional easily yet her emotionality seemed vibrant and frivolous yet not fully extroverted. I don't know. It got me wondering if I am not an Fe type"

Why would that suggest not being an Fe type?
    An Fe leading type could view an SEI as being frivolous - they generally take emotions more seriously. That said, I wouldn't draw too much of a conclusion simply by finding differences between yourself and others who are supposedly of the same type.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I get deeply emotional easily yet her emotionality seemed vibrant and frivolous yet not fully extroverted. I don't know. It got me wondering if I am not an Fe type"

Why would that suggest not being an Fe type?
    An Fe leading type could view an SEI as being frivolous - they generally take emotions more seriously. That said, I wouldn't draw too much of a conclusion simply by finding differences between yourself and others who are supposedly of the same type.
    That's just it. I am trying to think of how to describe it but to compare our public manners, she seemed strongly feeler in HOW she engaged others and by comparison I felt like a calm and collected strong thinker. I can be a friendly to others but I never emotionally pressure people like she kept doing - as well as an ESE I used to know who was even worse.

When I give forum typings here I try to do so with enough evidence that even if I am wrong about my own type, the others hopefully are accurate or less often are off by a hair.

How do I resolve this F and T?
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make a video?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If I were to bet money(which I don't have), I would bet you were an intuitive and INxp. You seem rather flexible internally from what you write. Your writings are more along the line of what an intuitive would spend their time thinking about. SEIs aren't interested in these types of things, and if they are, they aren't SEI. Si and Se is really the absence of intuition, even if people around here don't want to admit it. If you are somewhere in the middle of S and N, you aren't either. Whatever is the largest discrepancy between everything else is your dominant realm. I wouldn't worry about the F and T. It is okay if you find balance between the two, there isn't a law or a scientific reason why it cannot be the case beyond l trying to adhere strictly to the theory. Intuitive introverts, people that are considered "open" in the Big Five, tend to be very aware of their emotions, as using intuition brings them into that realm of emotion and feeling. They are connected for them, especially "gut feelings". Something is telling you that you may not have yet found the right description for yourself.

You may also consider Ne, which is much more energetic and scattered than Ni. What do you resonate with the more?

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Make a video?
    Sol suggested this a while ago. Now that you mention it again, you've got me seriously thinking about it. As we are talking about a system of classification among fellow humans, it only makes sense that trying to type oneself if in too much isolation could engender uncertainty and more false conclusions. So if I do a video soon, like within the next day or two, I will be looking for input. But I think it will be kept short because experience can tell the most in the first few minutes of meeting someone. It is possible to dwell on something too much and start to overly question everything. I will be happy to get input from experienced forum members ads well as newbies because fresh eyes can be helpful too.
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's just it. I am trying to think of how to describe it but to compare our public manners, she seemed strongly feeler in HOW she engaged others and by comparison I felt like a calm and collected strong thinker. I can be a friendly to others but I never emotionally pressure people like she kept doing - as well as an ESE I used to know who was even worse.

When I give forum typings here I try to do so with enough evidence that even if I am wrong about my own type, the others hopefully are accurate or less often are off by a hair.

How do I resolve this F and T?
    You don't seem like a logical type to me. You do give arguments sometimes but you seem more concerned about promoting your theories and typings than justifying them.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Velvet View Post
    If I were to bet money(which I don't have), I would bet you were an intuitive and INxp. You seem rather flexible internally from what you write. Your writings are more along the line of what an intuitive would spend their time thinking about. SEIs aren't interested in these types of things, and if they are, they aren't SEI. Si and Se is really the absence of intuition, even if people around here don't want to admit it. If you are somewhere in the middle of S and N, you aren't either. Whatever is the largest discrepancy between everything else is your dominant realm. I wouldn't worry about the F and T. It is okay if you find balance between the two, there isn't a law or a scientific reason why it cannot be the case beyond l trying to adhere strictly to the theory. Intuitive introverts, people that are considered "open" in the Big Five, tend to be very aware of their emotions, as using intuition brings them into that realm of emotion and feeling. They are connected for them, especially "gut feelings". Something is telling you that you may not have yet found the right description for yourself.

You may also consider Ne, which is much more energetic and scattered than Ni. What do you resonate with the more?
    Well, my first reaction is that I resonate with Ne at my root and sacral chakras and how they energetically process information, and Ni at my solar plexus and heart chakras.

I am better at inductive thinking than analytical deductive thinking. I am too naturally creative to professionally take up an IT career despite having some programming experience. I find the narrow focus too unpleasant. It almost hurts. Most of my work experience is a split between thinker and feeler jobs but most of my professional positions have been in perhaps more possibilities oriented thinking roles. Plus mundane calculations. I studied physics mostly driven by interest because it wasn't always necessarily a piece of cake. I enjoyed Calculus II setting up double integrals to calculate the areas and volumes of different geometries by various self-chosen methods. I enjoyed differential equations immensely and was at the top of my class plus one of 2 women in the class. LaplDace transforms were actually a lot of fun. People my age were out having fun by hanging out socializing doing drugs having sex. Well my fun was Laplace transforms. I did only fair in algebra in the low grades because it was so boring to me. I usually had math teachers I didn't personally like then compared to college profs. And I was so bored with algebra I used to avoid homework and just cram 15 minutes before a unit test to get a C. As also mentioned in other threads, I am a highly imaginative person in that I am good at coming up with new ideas. But I get bored reading most mundane fiction, so I bored I can't finish books e.g. like Charles ickens Great Expectations. Too hard to concentrate on such fictitious mediocrity. I like Douglas Adams in short doses because his science fiction humor is zany and hilarious and really contrived.
    Last edited by vesstheastralsilky; 02-05-2019 at 02:10 PM.
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@vesstheastralsilky, I think your Fe is quite strong, and your avatar picture is like an Si blanket of stars.

The fact that you like advanced math might only be a consequence of being very smart. Math, with all of its structure and rules, is very Ti, and the Transform parts of math remind me of Alice in Wonderland Ne. Enter a Transform and you have no idea where you could end up. It is Ne/Ti personified.

Furthermore, in some of the pictures you have posted, you look a bit like @ashlesha, only different in an Alpha caregiver way. In my explorations of VI, I have found that ESI’s and SEI’s can look very similar at first sight.

I have no trouble believing that you are SEI.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 02-05-2019 at 12:54 PM.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't seem like a logical type to me. You do give arguments sometimes but you seem more concerned about promoting your theories and typings than justifying them.
    That is because my thoughts run much faster than I can speak or type.

It is similar to the tedium of completing a mathematical proof. Often I just know the answer and don't want to run through every little step that proves the conclusion. I have encountered this often before while still having right answers in my formal education. Some things are just too tedious.
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, I have decided to attempt a short video and will upload it if my phone can do it under Anything Goes today. I won't keep it posted forever on this forum. I would like the approach to be - pretend I might be ANY type first. It's back to the drawing board to help me through a certain personal crisis I don't want to get into here. But knowing my type with more certainty could help in practical translation.
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK I made a video that ended up.lasting 28 minutes only because doing a video felt somewhat uncomfortable being alone etc. So to offset the awkwardness of doing one I allowed more time in hopes the natural self would show more. I will try uploading it temporarily to Anything Goes now. I am just releasing take 1.

Oh sh*t, I if the only way to upload it here is to link to something else public like Youtube instead of a direct upload, I am not posting it. Not even temporarily.

I guess I will watch the damn thing and just try to type myself.
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

OK I made a video that ended up.lasting 28 minutes only because doing a video felt somewhat uncomfortable being alone etc. So to offset the awkwardness of doing one I allowed more time in hopes the natural self would show more. I will try uploading it temporarily to Anything Goes now. I am just releasing take 1.

Oh sh*t, I if the only way to upload it here is to link to something else public like Youtube instead of a direct upload, I am not posting it. Not even temporarily.

Let me use my Ni mental powers and Te capacity to bullshit to mentally watch it with you.

Hmmmm. I see an SEI, probably sp/so, possibly an so/sp. And is that e9 I see?

Oh, and hey, this female is really smart and gracious.

Huh. The signal is kind of breaking up. Detroit has such crappy infrastructure and soooo much mental noise.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is because my thoughts run much faster than I can speak or type.

It is similar to the tedium of completing a mathematical proof. Often I just know the answer and don't want to run through every little step that proves the conclusion. I have encountered this often before while still having right answers in my formal education. Some things are just too tedious.
    It's not tedious to some people

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @vesstheastralsilky, I think your Fe is quite strong, and your avatar picture is like an Si blanket of stars.

The fact that you like advanced math might only be a consequence of being very smart. Math, with all of its structure and rules, is very Ti, and the Transform parts of math remind me of Alice in Wonderland Ne. Enter a Transform and you have no idea where you could end up. It is Ne/Ti personified.

Furthermore, in some of the pictures you have posted, you look a bit like @ashlesha, only different in an Alpha caregiver way. In my explorations of VI, I have found that ESI’s and SEI’s can look very similar at first sight.

I have no trouble believing that you are SEI.
    Have you ever disagreed with someone's self-typing? Honestly curious.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Have you ever disagreed with someone's self-typing? Honestly curious.
    Oh, yes. I just don't push it.

The stakes are usually high for them and non-existant for me. And, of course, I could be wrong. There's always that possibility.

But in vess's case, I happen to agree with her. Assuming she still types herself SEI e9 sp/so.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Generate new Google account. Upload video to YouTube make it non public so it doesn't get listed. Remove video after few days. Of course you can use VPN or maybe onion routing. Or upload somewhere else and possibly add a password.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast