1. Able to make lasting relations
2. Protective. From an SLE friend "You can recognize an ESTP by his tribes. They have many groups loyal to them, like my crew for the last 12 years, my team in the office. Older ESTP’s, i.e. over 40 years old, also tend to have deeper meaningful relationships (Fe-Ni). We are protectors of the people in our tribe. The people under my wing have a lion at the gate.
I still feel responsible for people who worked in my team many years ago. If their current manager doesn’t treat them well, I will kick his ass. I see the same with two ESTP managers and I love to see how they operate!"
3. Like using humor more.
4. Strive to provide the highest quality in goods and service.
5. Work at something for a very long time. Work in science diligently. Dedicate to something they take pleasure in for a long time Ni.
6. Can be extremely frugal living on a skimpy means.
7. Humor, funny, even in subtle ways.
9. Want to be LOVED so they are among the most sympathetic types.
10. Strong...consistently physically train at something "If we have fear it would be to be a coward.There were times when it would be much smarter to run away from danger but I tend to stay because running away would make me feel weak."
11. Can make harsh or rude jokes that may offend sensitive Fi types like "I can make a cruel joke with my Fi blind-spot. Like at high-school a girl would ask me if I like dogs and I would say: yes, medium done with ketchup." AND "Or if they ask me why I don’t give money to a beggar, my Se-Ti responds by saying he should not beg but do something useful to make money. Not a joke but that’s just how I think." Fi finds this harsh because one should love and care for dogs and the homeless are in such a circumstance for various reasons and don't make fun of the unfortunate. have some compassion
12. Positive-Silver lining kind of person