So, i've been playing around with the thought of XLI recently. But the divide between how Si and Ni 'thinks' and 'acts' seems sort of nebulous. Theory clearly states that the respective spatial/temporal worldview is an apparent difference, but how do Si and Ni leads actually interpret and work with these worlds that they create? What do they focus on? Where is the line between Ni ''mystical abstractions'' and the ''concrete, sensory'' thought of Si interaction with the world? How do IP types handle their Role function? Does Ni experience time as a concept to ground their relative thinking? (as in, do Ni types zoom out/in in time to understand themselves in the world? I often see the statement that Ni types imagine their own death and leaving of the world/other ruminations about the nature of their 'becoming' to understand whether or not to consider something as important or not). Does Si 'compare' its experiences and wish to reflect on them, or is Si reflection actually the pure feeling of the senses? Ni seems described as metareflection, in a state of observing the movements of the mind of the agent and the ''meaning'' of the cognitive state, whereas Si seems metasensory, or at least broadly sensory, as in experiencing sensory input from a 'top down' perspective. Here i think of the present/past or future existence. Ni wants to see meaning/why, Si wants to feel is/what. Would this mean that Ni is interested in sensory perception for how it affects the self? Whereas Si is interested in sensory perception for the inherent qualities of that perception? I think that the finer differences of the theoretical IP temperament might be less externally apparent exactly because of the recluse nature of these types.

Sorry for the barrage of questions, just thought it might open some doors for discussion about the 'exact' differences and similarities.