Thread: IEEs-ENFps, how do you experience your Ni?

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question IEEs-ENFps, how do you experience your Ni?

I am looking for personal anecdotes rather than research articles on this. Ni is your 7th "Ignoring" function in model A. I tend to think of this as a yielding function to others, unintentionally so.

To be clear, I am more interested in your Ni wrt introspection, rationality, and time perception as well as theoretical potentials inherent in an otherwise conclusive situation. For starters, if you approach the subject of prayer and meditation states, how does this manifest for you??
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

They ignore it. Ni thinks about patterns in society. “Feeling thoutful about today. The modern American cannot afford health insurance and doesn’t have savings over $500” what one calls using mental energy to think about windows in perspective. So Ne their energy flows outward.

Ne comes across the article and stores it as reference like a fact.
    But to reflect on it in depth not sure about that
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 01-03-2019 at 09:39 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would love to read more thoughts about this topic.

Ni is my ignoring function - I uhh well it works in tandem with my Ne *shrugs* - idk for me it plays a part in my life as a spiritual person. I am just not that great at describing how it works for me IRL .

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This is an image of Ni. To someone like Ni polr it’s redundant and too time consuming to be like this all the timeAD38F5A7-DCA1-4BD9-A4F4-1622FC3301B1.png

And for someone who’s energy is focused outward to do this constantly habitually robs the energy of rxteoversion
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    This is an image of Ni. To someone like Ni polr it’s redundant and too time consuming to be like this all the timeAD38F5A7-DCA1-4BD9-A4F4-1622FC3301B1.png

And for someone who’s energy is focused outward to do this constantly habitually robs the energy of rxteoversion
    Your image reminded me of a energy assessment/reading my ILI friend gave me once. I removed my real name and put forum name instead.

" Aylen journeyed from a place where the corridors and hallways are large and old, and the doorways are definitely quite ancient."

"My vision of you came up as a kind of a day dream vision that made some kind of humorous sense. I have been getting energy coming across you and then the energy expressed experience of ancient times, and these ancient feelings are being held back in other worlds to be accessed whenever you're mentally there.

If creatively I like imagine people wondering around their obsessive wilderness of some sort, or their mental corridors, then this described efficiently the energy coming from you as just something to say. Its a way of looking at the architecture that they're mentally wondering through all the time, even in their attempts to communicate in basic sentences. So I'm reading things into people on this certain descriptive level that ideally are a lot of fun.

If I were creating a surrealist painting of some sort of view you would be walking through those corridors in more ways than one. Words seem to spell out dream like crossroads where the roads fantail in a lot of directions but the crossing point can be described in a certain three dimensional way." -

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inabox View Post
    I would love to read more thoughts about this topic.

Ni is my ignoring function - I uhh well it works in tandem with my Ne *shrugs* - idk for me it plays a part in my life as a spiritual person. I am just not that great at describing how it works for me IRL .
    Perhaps this helps to sharpen your understanding:

http://mavericksocionics.blogspot.co...hat-is-ni.html
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking