Thread: Se-ESTp client from my commercial inspection today

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Se-ESTp client from my commercial inspection today

He's an ESTp, sensory subtype. I thought he was a very sharp 50 year old... turns out that he's 70! Anyways, his Se was brilliant. He was very observant about possible issues with the property, pointing out more than a few of them before my boss or I had a chance. His knowledge of construction was limited, but he was definitely on top of things, and he understood everything we told him right away (most clients need to have a lot of things explained to them). He also went on the roof with us (while his ISxj son stayed on the ground ). He told us that he wanted specific things mentioned and he spoke with authority.

Anyways... just felt like sharing that.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't need to be sensory subtype to notice and understand things, btw
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That sounds like Daniel's grandfather, except that he would have pat you on the ass :wink:
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

herzy: I definitely think you will be

FDG: I know that's not why I said he's a sensory subtype

oyburger: under other circumstances, he may have the first thing out of his mouth was "you're the hottest inspector I've ever seen" (95% of home inspectors are middle aged white guys, 4.5% are younger men or men of other races, and .4% are women over the age of 40)
    SEE

Creepy-aurora_faerie

oyburger: under other circumstances, he may have the first thing out of his mouth was "you're the hottest inspector I've ever seen" (95% of home inspectors are middle aged white guys, 4.5% are younger men or men of other races, and .4% are women over the age of 40)
    I can't picture my dad or Patrick saying anything like this, even at their most comfortable and flirty states. I'd feel annoyed/uncomfortable if I was in your place and they flat out said that. =/

Creepy-aurora_faerie

I was feeling this guy, and I hoped that Patrick would turn out to be uber ESTp like that, but the hott thing threw me off a bit....I guess it's ok though...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aurora_faerie
    I can't picture my dad or Patrick saying anything like this, even at their most comfortable and flirty states. I'd feel annoyed/uncomfortable if I was in your place and they flat out said that. =/
    I was
    SEE

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aurora_faerie
    I can picture myself saying that, but not utilizing the word "Hot", more like "better looking".
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit