Thread: Thoughts on Jordan Peterson

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    But actually you can do something, which is to stop being a fucking loser.
    First off why did you make the presumption of me complaining about being poor? Is that your own neurotic thoughts towards being "successful" in the eyes of society today being projected? I never said anywhere here that I was poor. I'll admit, I do think my situation leaves some to be desired but for you to judge me as a loser when you have no precise knowledge of my situation is completely thickheaded. I not speaking solely about things that effect me personally but the things I observe happening both to the people in my local area in the trends happening through history and the world. And the idea of changing and combating these things motivates me far more then obtaining some extra bucks.

If you think the nationalist sentiment is exclusive to losers who live with their parents you are soarly mistake. My step-dad (whom I've had personal clashes with in the past, but I digress) for example makes around $24 with lots of overtime hours as an inspector at a manufacturing as well as being a landlord who collects rent. He too is a nationalist and sees the same exact shit I do that's degrading the country. The military as well is one the demographics that houses the largest percentage of people who are nationalistic. Are they losers to?

And I got news for you, if you don't think civil war in the future is a possibility you are gravely mistaken. It doesn't take masses of angry people suddenly leaving their homes to attack one another to start a civil war. All it takes is a few key high ranking generals and politicians to decide, "You know what, I've had enough of this shit" to take matters into their own hands and create a domino effect that explodes into a civil war within a matter of days. It's happened many many times in various countries throughout history and even in recent history. With the current political divide it's more possible now then it's been in decades. This is why the hard-left globalist are pushing gun control so much, because it tends to be rural people who buy guns and rural people tend to be nationalist. There is also a high likely hood a good portion if not the majority of the military would side with the nationalist due to what I said before about nationalist being type of people who are likely to join the military. In such an event all the liberal media outlets, corrupt businesses, wall street bankers, SJWs, puppet conservatives and all the supporters of this shitty globalist capitalist system would be saying bye-bye.

TIM
    Something with Ni
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    I not speaking solely about things that effect me personally but the things I observe happening both to the people in my local area in the trends happening through history and the world. And the idea of changing and combating these things motivates me far more then obtaining some extra bucks.
    Literally what Gulenko says the Beta quad does, not this cringey "time is money" noise about individual will irrespective of groups, systems, and one's facticity.
    Last edited by Sisyphean; 01-10-2019 at 08:45 AM.
    "I would rather be ashes than dust"

"Ultimately, man should not ask what the meaning of his life is, but rather he must recognize that it is he who is asked."

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First off why did you make the presumption of me complaining about being poor? Is that your own neurotic thoughts towards being "successful" in the eyes of society today being projected? I never said anywhere here that I was poor. I'll admit, I do think my situation leaves some to be desired but for you to judge me as a loser when you have no precise knowledge of my situation is completely thickheaded. I not speaking solely about things that effect me personally but the things I observe happening both to the people in my local area in the trends happening through history and the world. And the idea of changing and combating these things motivates me far more then obtaining some extra bucks.

If you think the nationalist sentiment is exclusive to losers who live with their parents you are soarly mistake. My step-dad (whom I've had personal clashes with in the past, but I digress) for example makes around $24 with lots of overtime hours as an inspector at a manufacturing as well as being a landlord who collects rent. He too is a nationalist and sees the same exact shit I do that's degrading the country. The military as well is one the demographics that houses the largest percentage of people who are nationalistic. Are they losers to?

And I got news for you, if you don't think civil war in the future is a possibility you are gravely mistaken. It doesn't take masses of angry people suddenly leaving their homes to attack one another to start a civil war. All it takes is a few key high ranking generals and politicians to decide, "You know what, I've had enough of this shit" to take matters into their own hands and create a domino effect that explodes into a civil war within a matter of days. It's happened many many times in various countries throughout history and even in recent history. With the current political divide it's more possible now then it's been in decades. This is why the hard-left globalist are pushing gun control so much, because it tends to be rural people who buy guns and rural people tend to be nationalist. There is also a high likely hood a good portion if not the majority of the military would side with the nationalist due to what I said before about nationalist being type of people who are likely to join the military. In such an event all the liberal media outlets, corrupt businesses, wall street bankers, SJWs, puppet conservatives and all the supporters of this shitty globalist capitalist system would be saying bye-bye.
    You recently talked about being something like ‘not even middle class’ in the Random Thought thread, and have been complaining about that and not knowing what to do with your life. As if complaining about the things in this thread are disconnected from that and not enough anyway.

You just come across as a big nerd wanting to act out a revolutionary fantasy. This doesn’t even warrant any serious consideration.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You recently talked about being something like ‘not even middle class’ in the Random Thought thread, and have been complaining about that and not knowing what to do with your life. As if complaining about the things in this thread are disconnected from that and not enough anyway.

You just come across as a big nerd wanting to act out a revolutionary fantasy. This doesn’t even warrant any serious consideration.
    You keep trying turn the discussion around into being personal without even attempting to debate any the logical aspects or philosophical aspects of anything I'm talking about. It's true that I've not been completely serious in many of my past post and I've that I have been learning as I'm going. My strategy when it comes to testing out any of my viewpoints is to dive deep and see anything constructive someone else might have to say. Attacking me with these sharp personal judgments and telling me how you think I'm saying all this because I'm a loser isn't going to go anywhere in the slightest.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You keep trying turn the discussion around into being personal without even attempting to debate any the logical aspects or philosophical aspects of anything I'm talking about. It's true that I've not been completely serious in many of my past post and I've that I have been learning as I'm going. My strategy when it comes to testing out any of my viewpoints is to dive deep and see anything constructive someone else might have to say. Attacking me with these sharp personal judgments and telling me how you think I'm saying all this because I'm a loser isn't going to go anywhere in the slightest.
    Are you sure?

Admittance is one first step. Anyway, busy, ttyl and have fun.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Are you sure?

Admittance is one first step. Anyway, busy, ttyl and have fun.
    Mmmm k.