Thread: Type 5 people based on intertype relations

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Type 5 people based on intertype relations

I won't give much information. I'm curious to quickly see your impressions about these people.

Bob is muscular, likes to fight, reminds of his strenght, talks about his experiences in a funny way with a lot of details and says funny one liners in the perfect moment. He got a grin most of the time and he's very down to earth. Together with Jack he thinks Paul and me are crazy when discussing weird theories.

Jack is practical, silent, gentle, plays soccer, has good mathematical skills and a great sense of direction. He can be blunt, but he gives the impression of doing it just for the show. He's naturally quiet and gentle.

I am unaware of the physical details, weird, socially blunt, lazy and anxious. I often enter a contemplative state of mind.

Paul is always thinking about new and weird stuff. He mostly talks with me and is really social and active. We mostly discuss weird theories, like how some countries make no sense, changing the borders etc.

Greg is the most anxious. He seems very social, but in reality he's quite solitary. He has a huge smile, but he's kind of rude. His humor is based on saying fake stuff and ridiculing the other person if he believes it, and generally on pointing other people's mistakes. He watches a lot of anime, and like me he often enters a contemplative state of mind (less frequently than me).

Bob often tells me and Greg "don't think about it" with a smile, when we're in the contemplative mode. Paul admitted that he also has some problems sometimes on focusing on reality, because he thinks about a lot of random stuff. When I say something weird and funny quietly to Paul, he laughs a lot and tells the other people too, telling them it's me that said that thing, so he improves my social inclusion a lot. Or he starts introducing the argument to the "crowd" and asks me to tell them too.

In general Bob and Jack are closer and talk about more "serious" and practical stuff. They are really into material details. Paul and me are more in a constant laughter and brainstorming. Greg isolates himself most of the time, and is really focused on achievements.

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

First impressions:

Bob-SLE

Jack-SLI, maybe LSI

Yourself-just from the included description, IEI. After reading your whole post with you describing how you relate to the other guys, I'm wondering if you could be IEE.

Paul-ILE, IEE also seems likely

Greg-ILE and LSE come to mind first, with IEE expressing his Te HA also seeming likely

After reading your next paragraph about Bob and Paul, Paul sounds more like IEE to me, since he's trying to improve your social inclusion. IEEs seem to do that a lot for those people they like.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is very little information so I'll give some possible types:

Bob: SEE, SLE
    Jack: SLI, LII
    Paul: ILE
    Greg: ILI or IEI

You: IEI (based on your posts here of course)

TIM
    INxJ Hybrid
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bob - LSE
    Jack - SEI
    You - EIE
    Paul - Idk maybe LSI
    Greg - LII
    ~* astralsilky

4w5 that morphed into a 3w2 sx/sp
    Cancer Sun, Cancer/Leo Moon, Libra Ascendant, Pluto conjunct Ascendant, Sun conjunct Moon, Saturn conjunct Mercury conjunct MC in 10th, Jupiter handle of bucket pattern squares Nodes, Uranus biquintile Jupiter, Neptune sextile Ascendant, Lilith trine Ascendant, Venus in Gemini/Cancer in 9th house conjunct MC, Venus trine Uranus, Uranus conjunct Spica, Ascendant conjunct SuperGalactic Center, Sun inconjunct Galactic Center.

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Beingís Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Let's do the high school version. Tons of people, it will be fun. This is how I perceived them and how we got along:

A: We played football together in the past. He was more social and he often blended with the people I perceived as "enemies", but he was somehow loyal to our group too. Overall a gentle person. I gave him help in subjects like maths and english in which he had zero ability, and he invited me to soccer matches and gave me social support. He probably had the impression I was too cold and extreme in my morality and judgements of other people, and that I lacked ambition both in school and in the social circle.

B: Like A, he played in my team in the past and I often explained him how to solve the exercises while he gave me social inclusion. There was a more brotherly friendship with him. We used to throw punches to eachother's stomach and similar stuff to see who resisted more. He had very decisive opinions on politics, and to have fun I always made it look like I thought he was right, saying even more extreme stuff. He was very glad I agreed with him, while I laughed a lot inside my head, and C and D laughed too, trying to explain him I was joking (but B didn't believe them).

C: The smartest between all of them. Played in the team, was good at school like me. To me he always appeared like a genius, cause he had an immense curiosity for physics and had a true passion. It was almost like he literally loved the subject. I really respected him. He also always respected my mathematical and logical skill. I always lacked motivation in my life, and never really loved a subject or a job, but he always said stuff like "one day you'll find your way and become a genius in that field". To the other people when the conversation revolved my laziness and lack of direction he always said stuff like "one day *Reyne* will discover something new or formulate a mathematical theorem" and such stuff. Probably we both overestimated the other.
    He wasn't really into ambition. He only cared about being intellectually stimulated and I madly respect that. But his was intellectual respect... in the personal realm:
    When we were really young (14 years?) we were in a group with other two people. the day before his birthday one of those two talked in the group about the party of the next day. I was like "party?". He was like "Oh, weren't you invited? What?!?!" And C just was like "Uhm, yeah, I hadn't enough space in my house. I could only invite two".
    When we were older I had the habit of never study and always copy what he wrote. The "problem" was that I enriched everything, and elaborated it in a better way, so I got better grades than him. He got mad when it happened, and instead of saying I was sorry I always laughed like a madman, trying to piss him off even more. At a certain point he got so mad that he wouldn't allow me to copy anymore.
    When we played games and he lost I would laugh at him to piss him off. Yes, I was an asshole but I didn't realize at the times.
    When we were older we clashed again, because he basically told me I was a cold opportunist who never treated them like friends. That really hurt me, but now I can see he was right. And despite laughing, he didn't really like the fact that I made somehow fun of B's ridiculous political views in such an indirect way.

D: In the social realm he viewed me mostly like C. But there always had been an awkward coldness between us. There just was no click between us, so we always tried to exaggerate our reaction but the conversation always felt stiff and cold. Growing up he mostly started to befriend the "enemies" and tried acting cool in a ridiculous way. He was a dwarf and had no sign of muscles so I felt he wasn't entitled to act in such an arrogant way. He was quite perverted and I always perceived him as immoral and slimy. Insane amount of ambition.

E: Maybe my best friend? A calm and gentle guy. He always let other people abuse him, and I protected him and tried to teach him how to defend himself. He learned nothing and always continued acting like he was a walking target. He even let a girl beat him. When playing football he mostly hurt himself and made epic falls. He was very tall, pale and he always shaked. He was very elastic, his fingers were able to bent backwards, and his arms too. He appeared boneless. He loved scientific subjects but was very bad at them. He studied a lot but without results, and since I was the opposite he made sometimes bitter remarks on how unjust it was for me to get better grades. He had an insane ability at finding the right path. I asked him how and he told me he always looks at the map before going somewhere.

F: Like E a good friend of mine, but like E not so well liked by the other ones. He had insane ambitions and always tried to impress people, but with a calm demeanor. Very good ad school and industrious. Liked to train to build an aesthetic body and impress girls. Opportunistic. His humour often went at the expenses of other people. He had no problem at ridiculing E in front of other people, not keeping in mind he most of the class was his enemy. In the early years G tried to bully him, but I protected him. I practically acted like a body guard for the first years (for E too, but also for some of the other ones) but he never really showed gratitude. One day he threw water on my jacked during the day before holiday (it's tradition in my country to throw water on the others). I told him before not to do it. Instead of following him I went to the classroom, took his jacked, used it to clean the blackboard, threw it out of the window and spilled water on it. After that I went to him, said "go look outside the window, bye" and went back home.

G: I think this guy was antisocial. He was supposed to be in year 2, but he failed the year so he had to repeat it. Always tried acting like a bully with most of the people except for the strong ones. Most of my friends were weak as hell, so I had to keep my guard up. We both hated eachother, but actually shared some common interests and could somehow relate for some stuff. Sometimes we even appeared like we were becoming friends. But since he wasn't able to submit me like he did with the other people, he tried to hurt me psychologically. He had a foul mouth and insulted my family and friends, so the atmosphere started boiling between us. One day during a test he intentionally told me the wrong answer. At the end of the test I told him "stop acting like an idiot". He smiled. I told him again and he smiled. After that point rage took over and I punched him in the face. It was the first year. After that event he became very meek and tried to befriend me in the next years. He also was a pervert, burned stuff and used to go to the corner of the room and make weird noises. Maybe he wasn't only antisocial.

H: Narcisistic guy. He was the rich guy with a family that loved him, he was very tall and got the looks. Everybody loved him. The problem was that he didn't know how to respect boundaries. He had a huge ego and acted like he was the funniest person alive. But since I didn't really talk and laugh much he often tried to make lame remarks towards me. It all felt like a "hey, you didn't laugh. Come on piece of shit, like me!". I mostly answered in brutal ways and he disappeared for some time. He was no bully and was well liked by a lot of people, but I probably hated him more than G.

I: Narcissist with anger issues. Like G he was antisocial, but just slightly. Aesthetically he was like a model, so the girls viewed him like an idol, and the guys wanted to befriend him to be with a "cool" person. My problem with him was that he liked provocating people, but in his head it was mostly just to play. He never beated someone. But in those years I was somehow aggressive, so I often threw him on the ground and smashed him on the wall. I didn't care about his "I'm more beautiful than everybody" attituide, but the lack of respect was something I couldn't tolerate.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    588 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Tagged
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    588 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

itís hard to type people like this. They are your superficial observations. What are their social requests?
    -
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    it’s hard to type people like this. They are your superficial observations. What are their social requests?
    What do you precisely mean?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    588 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    What do you precisely mean?
    What are there social requests as in when they speak what are they asking for?

Fe- will say all kinds of things that bother them looking for Ti someone to give them an analysis of whatís going on
    Fi- will not speak much, looking for someone who will just do work with them preparing to bottle their emotions and just get the work done
    Te-says all kinds of observations wants someone to pay attention and listen to them, may joke but usually comes off friendly and accommodating
    Si-quiet gentle wants someone to think over ideas with them

What are their social requests?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    588 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Look at this for instance

A: We played football together in the past. He was more social and he often blended with the people I perceived as "enemies", but he was somehow loyal to our group too. Overall a gentle person. I gave him help in subjects like maths and english in which he had zero ability, and he invited me to soccer matches and gave me social support. He probably had the impression I was too cold and extreme in my morality and judgements of other people, and that I lacked ambition both in school and in the social circle.

You start off with what you did together. I can be doing a million activities with all kinds of types canít type this way based on this information he invited you to after helping him SOUNDs like a nice guy wait wtf thatís Fi Iím doing ďnice guys invite their friends.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    588 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You were the pretty mean according to the story in example C I mean why would you laugh at a friend whoís trying to help you? Thatís not right
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    588 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

H seems most likely to be LSE
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    588 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I can’t read past all your stupid drama and violence. My internal feelings get boiled over and I have to calm them down in order to find any substance in what you wrote here.
    -

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I can’t read past all your stupid drama and violence. My internal feelings get boiled over and I have to calm them down in order to find any substance in what you wrote here.
    u jelly cuz i'm eii eheheh

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    588 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    u jelly cuz i'm eii eheheh
    I donít hit people for fun. Never known an EII to play like that
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    588 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Bob could be LSE
    Jack seems LSI or SLI
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    588 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Looks like you no problems with social inclusion as you are around all these people yet you constantly mention needing it. Youíre a total extrovert
    -

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thank you for the analysis @Beautiful sky

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    588 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Bob- could be SEE I mean he seems to be a realist.

I'm also officially attributing Gamma quad to the quad of people who make suspicious remarks about what you are and doing or will do based on their own personal fears like "she must be saying this for a reason" or "he must not have paid for any of this" even though he did pay for this (example).
    -