Thread: Type 5 people based on intertype relations

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Type 5 people based on intertype relations

-
    Last edited by Reyne; 04-03-2020 at 06:09 PM.

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

First impressions:

Bob-SLE

Jack-SLI, maybe LSI

Yourself-just from the included description, IEI. After reading your whole post with you describing how you relate to the other guys, I'm wondering if you could be IEE.

Paul-ILE, IEE also seems likely

Greg-ILE and LSE come to mind first, with IEE expressing his Te HA also seeming likely

After reading your next paragraph about Bob and Paul, Paul sounds more like IEE to me, since he's trying to improve your social inclusion. IEEs seem to do that a lot for those people they like.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is very little information so I'll give some possible types:

Bob: SEE, SLE
    Jack: SLI, LII
    Paul: ILE
    Greg: ILI or IEI

You: IEI (based on your posts here of course)

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bob - LSE
    Jack - SEI
    You - EIE
    Paul - Idk maybe LSI
    Greg - LII
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Tagged
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

it’s hard to type people like this. They are your superficial observations. What are their social requests?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    What do you precisely mean?
    What are there social requests as in when they speak what are they asking for?

Fe- will say all kinds of things that bother them looking for Ti someone to give them an analysis of what’s going on
    Fi- will not speak much, looking for someone who will just do work with them preparing to bottle their emotions and just get the work done
    Te-says all kinds of observations wants someone to pay attention and listen to them, may joke but usually comes off friendly and accommodating
    Si-quiet gentle wants someone to think over ideas with them

What are their social requests?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Look at this for instance

A: We played football together in the past. He was more social and he often blended with the people I perceived as "enemies", but he was somehow loyal to our group too. Overall a gentle person. I gave him help in subjects like maths and english in which he had zero ability, and he invited me to soccer matches and gave me social support. He probably had the impression I was too cold and extreme in my morality and judgements of other people, and that I lacked ambition both in school and in the social circle.

You start off with what you did together. I can be doing a million activities with all kinds of types can’t type this way based on this information he invited you to after helping him SOUNDs like a nice guy wait wtf that’s Fi I’m doing “nice guys invite their friends.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You were the pretty mean according to the story in example C I mean why would you laugh at a friend who’s trying to help you? That’s not right
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

H seems most likely to be LSE
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I can’t read past all your stupid drama and violence. My internal feelings get boiled over and I have to calm them down in order to find any substance in what you wrote here.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    u jelly cuz i'm eii eheheh
    I don’t hit people for fun. Never known an EII to play like that
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Bob could be LSE
    Jack seems LSI or SLI
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Looks like you no problems with social inclusion as you are around all these people yet you constantly mention needing it. You’re a total extrovert
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Bob- could be SEE I mean he seems to be a realist.

I'm also officially attributing Gamma quad to the quad of people who make suspicious remarks about what you are and doing or will do based on their own personal fears like "she must be saying this for a reason" or "he must not have paid for any of this" even though he did pay for this (example).
    -