TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What kind of empath are you?

--
    Last edited by VenusRose; 12-14-2018 at 01:29 AM.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(I took the woo questions as being metaphorical to prevent eyeroll )

Claircognizant Empath

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

none hah

https://youtu.be/JirvSuZQ-gA?t=225
    TIM
    IEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lol I'm one sensitive motherfucker (being hsp and all) but I'm not this sensitive I think.

I got Geomantric Empath.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Claircognizant

♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Medium Empath

You can hear, see and/or feel spirits, usually from deceased individuals, but also from various spirit guides. You are able to tune into the energetic frequencies of a person and gather special knowledge about their lives. What an amazing gift!

I answered a correct yes to most questions though bc I have been highly empathic in all ways since my youth.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I didn't relate to any of these questions; I'm not a Disney princess.

i got precognitive tho.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh, finally test I have been waiting for. My chakras are humming out of joy.

[I wonder how LIE's manage this. I suppose they have it even worse being unconscious suggestive and all (after reading LIE Gulenko's profile – LIE's have no psychological intuition).]

Two options: Yes or sometimes or never.

Did an IEE design this test?

Precognitive Empath

You can feel the occurrence of an event or situation before it actually happens. This is usually manifested in your dreams or as physical/emotional sensations, for instance: dread, anxiety, or excitement. This is a powerful gift!
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    RLOEI 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, this is a pretty bad test. I got precognitive empath because I was forced to choose something on the first question.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol what is this bullshit
    i think the one I got was "physical receptive" or something
    this would have been much more informative if it was actually about how you experienced empathy instead of New Age nonsense

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Precognitive Empath
    You can feel the occurrence of an event or situation before it actually happens. This is usually manifested in your dreams or as physical/emotional sensations, for instance: dread, anxiety, or excitement. This is a powerful gift!

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Fe0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ive never seen a more EII thread

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watch over people while they sleep.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Switchblades View Post
    ive never seen a more EII thread
    Don't make me whip out my Demonstrative Psi. *chuckle*
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"You are physically receptive to other people's illnesses and bodily pains, and this often manifests itself in your own body. Because of this, you would make a highly skilled energy worker, acupuncturist, massage therapist or yoga instructer. What an amazing gift!"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Emotionally Receptive Empath
    You can physically and emotionally feel the emotions of others before they are even expressed. Because of this ability, you make a skilled and compassionate healer and counselor.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Medium. See dead people
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Emotionally Receptive Empath
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Venus Rose View Post
    Aside from a few questions (the one about predicting future or seeing ghosts) it actually sounded quite plausible to me.
    Empathy relates to feelings. They've mixed it significantly with N.

> I don’t believe it is new age-y, of course, can be explained through rational means (Psychology), which is what I prefer.

Telepathy is not a region of today psychology formally, but it may to exist and help to the empathy, at least in some situations. I experimented with this a little and noticed telepathy would explain the results good. For example, I wanted to meet a human, made a call - went to walk in the town and met. Sometimes in the same day, sometimes in near days.

> Why the concept of empath is relevant: [URL]https://www.sott.net/article/268449-Empathic-people-are-natural-targets-for-sociopaths-protect-yourself

In that article empathy is shown almost as a weakness, while empaths alike victims. While itself is only understanding of emotional state of other one. It's possibly to control the identification or just watching. The mentioned sociopaths are harder to fool people who understand real emotions and intentions. Sociopaths are egocentric, they differ. This makes that article as doubtful in its conception.
    As victimish empathy is at E9, as they tend to identify with other ones without good selection, higher conformistic. It's easier for them to do not communicate, then to control own identification/compassion. Just to be F type (they all are accented on emotions and have better empathic skills), including base Fi, does not mean to be highly emotionally manipulated. It's T types should to have higher risk as control own emotions and understand them worse, they have them more unconsciously. If to establish emotional contact with T type - they are like kids, so T types prefer supress emotionality among not closer people.
    The weak part of empaths (as to them more relate F types) from point of egocentrists/sociopaths mb only theire lesser abbility to think. They are easier to be misleaded logically. But their emotional region is the strong, and should not be weakness which attracts them.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flora Empath

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

The test is bullshit.

I chose "Psychology, dreams and the unconscious mind." out of the 10 options on the first round. Then, I generally answered "Sometimes or never.", "Rarely or never." etc. (or the option close to that one), and I ended up with:

Precognitive Empath

Which I was perplexed by, so I did the test again, choosing the same answer on the first round, but answering ""Sometimes or never." etc. on every other round...and I got the same result.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    The test is bullshit.

I chose "Psychology, dreams and the unconscious mind." out of the 10 options on the first round. Then, I generally answered "Sometimes or never.", "Rarely or never." etc. (or the option close to that one), and I ended up with:

Precognitive Empath

Which I was perplexed by, so I did the test again, choosing the same answer on the first round, but answering ""Sometimes or never." etc. on every other round...and I got the same result.
    but did you have a feeling it would be that way before you took it?

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bgoo View Post
    but did you have a feeling it would be that way before you took it?
    not really...I knew it was likely to be that way after seeing the responses in this thread however.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It’s a shame for me that sol stalked her into leaving and the moderators let that happen because Venus is EII.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://socionic.ru/index.php/2010-1...11-09-23-44-21

Psychologists identified three levels of empathy:

Level 1 is the lowest; it is blindness to the feelings and thoughts of others. Such people are more interested in their own and, if it seems to them that they know and understand others well, their conclusions are often wrong. However, the low level of empathy prevents them from realizing their mistake and their own delusions can last a lifetime.

Level 2 - episodic blindness to the feelings and thoughts of others, occurs most often. It is peculiar to any type of personality, albeit in different manifestations.

The 3rd level of empathy is the highest. This is a constant, deep and accurate understanding of another person, a mental re-creation of his experiences, feeling them as his own, deep tact, facilitating a person’s awareness of their problems and making right decisions without imposing their opinions or their interests. For this you need to be able to renounce your “I”, to build relationships according to the principles of mutual trust and altruism.

--

If sociotypes are ranked according to their propensity for empathy, the ability for it will be harmonized with the following types of personality types: in the first quadra it is the Mediator, in the second - the Lyric, in the third - the Keeper, in the fourth - the Humanist with the highest degree of empathy among of all the introverted ethics listed. This is a group of sociotypes that perform the role of HARMONIZERS in their quadras.

Extroverts often act not only as creators, but also as destroyers of relationships. This applies especially to such irrational ethical types as Politician and Inspirer. Communicator and Mentor are also quite impatient and emotional, although they often strive to preserve relationships. This is a group of emotional quadra stimulators. Their degree of empathy may be high, but they are very dependent on their moods. A mentor and an Inspirer can sacrifice to high ideals not only their own interests, but also those of their loved ones. They are more inherent in global humanism, the desire to benefit not one, but many.

[...]
    sounds familiar

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

empaths do not exist only people with levels of empathy