bah.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    Treat him well. I'm sure he's a fantastic human being.
    Jk, thanks for the answer.

The score is:
    ESI 5 - 2 SLI

SLI team is getting ruthlessly buried. Will the underdogs have a comeback? Only time will tell.
    I believe I suggested delta introvert to you under your other account (without VI) but also said to consider ESI too. So add those anyway you like.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

TIM
    FiN 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I believe I suggested delta introvert to you under your other account (without VI) but also said to consider ESI too. So add those anyway you like.
    Which one seems more likely, based only on the video?
    P.S. Thanks for the reply!

TIM
    FiN 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    bah.
    What's wrong?

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's wrong?
    nuffin... was just thinking about your socionics path in the years and couldnt help but "bah!"

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ps, Im sure this wont your last typing session

TIM
    FiN 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

nuffin... was just thinking about your socionics path in the years and couldnt help but "bah!"
    The facepalm kind of bah, caused by the fact that I'm shit at sticking to a conclusion lol, or some other reasons?

TIM
    FiN 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ps, Im sure this wont your last typing session
    Touché. Kinda made me feel bad knowing I give this impression of hopelessness.

a two horned unicorn renegade COVID 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Can you see yourself as a socialite in the future?

Obviously you have had some starting up problems and it makes it hard to type.

Anyway, as I think back I think have seen ESI with huge personal problems who obviously gave not so well put together impression and bit "irrational".
    Measuring you right now

Winning is for losers

TIM
    FiN 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COVID 007 View Post
    Can you see yourself as a socialite in the future?(1)

Obviously you have had some starting up problems and it makes it hard to type.

Anyway, as I think back I think have seen ESI with huge personal problems who obviously gave not so well put together impression and bit "irrational".(2)
    1) Nope. Not in my nature, even before all my problems. Natural tendency is to be a hermit. I try to be the most social I can but it never becomes natural.

2) Yeah I'm kinda fucked up but it's my fault. There are objectively tons of people who in my placed would have fared way better in my "difficult" situations. My original problem is social anxiety. I have the emotional intelligence of a potato. Never dealing with it properly kinda made me unable to live in society properly so I passed the teenage years alternating isolation to failed attempts of blending in, often ending up in fights. Plus the change of country at 11 years screwed my mind. My current problems are just the result of all of this. Couldn't handle university because I was paranoid and died of anxiety having to stay between other people, and can't hold a job cause I lack the social aspects required to be able to fare well.
    I can see the ESI typing. I've been saying for a while that I know for sure I'm a Fi dominant in Jung's theory. Even though I relate more to the Ne-Si axis.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Treat him well. I'm sure he's a fantastic human being.
    Jk, thanks for the answer.

The score is:
    ESI 5 - 2 SLI

At first I typed my ESI sibiling as EII or SLI because he is very calm, lazy, wiser than his peers, peaceful and doesn't excude Se. But he seems to get along well with EIE and LIE and not Si ego or Ne ego types and he has the gamma values, his Se was there just hard to see. So I kind of concluded he was ESI-Fi.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This. You have to keep in mind the traits that annoy you in other people, and the traits that you tend to like.

Most people are objectively mistyped anyways, and/or mistype the people they know. But it's ok. Socionics becomes just a subjective scheme to fit the people with the traits we like in our quadra (usually). And if taken like this, it works.

What's funny is when people think they're objective, and clash with other people who think they're objective too.

There's no way to know "the truth". Just understand the way the patterns should work in your own method, and use them for benefit.
    When you say stuff like this, it makes me think you’re not Te valuing, but Ti valuing. So yes, I still think you’re IEI until further notice. I didn’t get a chance to see your new video though. I’ll watch if you repost it or PM me.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Today 11:38 AM]Reyne: come on furry guy, give me your username so i can make the group

@Reyne
    said to enmity earlier in the shoutbox. No Fi lead or SLI would talk like this to someone lol. That’s categorizing and brashly communicating with someone using Fe and Se. Also watched video. Still IEI who is quite close to ESI, imo.

TIM
    FiN 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    [Today 11:38 AM]Reyne: come on furry guy, give me your username so i can make the group

@Reyne
    said to enmity earlier in the shoutbox. No Fi lead or SLI would talk like this to someone lol. That’s categorizing and brashly communicating with someone using Fe and Se. Also watched video. Still IEI who is quite close to ESI, imo.
    I don't think it's type related. I didn't intend to categorize and be brash. I just learned from him what furry was and for my brain it was easier and more immediate to write "furry guy" than writing the username, to which I attributed no meaning in my head, and which I would have to read again before writing. The chatbox is quite a fastpaced environment.

TIM
    LSI-Se 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's the creative function of ESI again?

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think it's type related. I didn't intend to categorize and be brash. I just learned from him what furry was and for my brain it was easier and more immediate to write "furry guy" than writing the username, to which I attributed no meaning in my head, and which I would have to read again before writing. The chatbox is quite a fastpaced environment.
    Look, ESI are more careful and stoic than this, especially in relations. They tend to be quite respectful and able to present as such in all situations. Same goes for EII.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    845 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Every ESI on the forum has said that chat is a fast-paced environment, while I can often keep three or four separate conversations going at once. *Duals*

TIM
    FiN 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've been called a dual by a high number of users.

Schwiftyrickty LII/SLI (he considered himself ESE or IEE)
    niffer IEI
    sbbds IEI
    darya LSI
    Adam strange ESI
    Alonzo ESI
    Maritsa LSE
    yifflord SLI
    Chae SLI

And there are more SLI ones but I don't remember the usernames, so I’m gonna consider just the last couple of months. Of the current dual typings these ones remain:
    sbbds IEI
    Adam strange ESI
    Alonzo ESI
    Maritsa LSE

I swear it’s not intended to brag, but I can’t avoid thinking these high numbers are due to the fact that I’m a very easygoing person. I’m unobtrusive so it’s not hard to get along with me. And I think such a thing could be caused by DCNH subtypes and stuff like that (@Tallmo, I recall you explaining DCNH a few years ago, correct me if I’m wrong).

And this not considering the other typings which have been quite consistent over the years, with the previous videos:
    Sol EIE (he would swear on his KGB uniform)
    thehotelambush IEI
    Wacey IEI
    Myst LII
    scarper SLI
    Tommy SLI

(Tallmo SLI
    Troll nr 007 LII/SLI)
    In these two cases these have been the main typings over the years but they’ve always been open about other options like ESI.

Then you have to consider that in each video (and I made A LOT) I got considered as if I was a different person.
    Just in the first months I made three videos, cause I wanted to test the typings and see if they were consistent. What did I get? The first 10 minutes video? SLI consensus. The second 5 minutes video? Boom, LII consensus. The third one? Mix of LSI, ESI, SEI, ILI, IEI and SLI.
    After around one year I made another video. This time a 30 minutes one. I got only INxx: LII/IEI/ILI.
    Then I made the first video of this thread and I magically turned back to ISxx.

In the meantime I even tried getting VI-ed on a russian forum and got SLI/SEI/ILI, with a weird guy telling in private that I was SLI and he was knowledgeable since he went to one of Gulenko’s schools.

Not to mention the pictures thread I opened a couple of years ago, in which there was a LSI vs SLI battle.

I just don’t trust consensus. I already came to this conclusion since I first opened this thread for the first time. I shouldn’t have bumped it for a second time, but I already had the video, since an italian friend of mine asked it in private to type me, and I thought it could have been interesting to test this site’s coherence once more. The result is that there’s no coherence. Typings work in waves.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    845 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    ESI 4w5
    I actually agree with this.

And @Reyne, I’ll bet that IRL, you aren’t that easygoing.

e4: “Something is missing. Everyone has it but me. I am unique.”

With an e6 fix: “I have lost faith in authorities, but I want to believe in something. But still, I doubt. Whatever I am told, I will doubt.”

TIM
    FiN 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I actually agree with this.

And @Reyne, I’ll bet that IRL, you aren’t that easygoing.

e4: “Something is missing. Everyone has it but me. I am unique.”

With an e6 fix: “I have lost faith in authorities, but I want to believe in something. But still, I doubt. Whatever I am told, I will doubt.”
    I'm still sceptic and I'll always be, but let's try this ESI typing. It's been a while since I had a type in my profile and I got nothing to lose.
    Regarding enneagram, I've read all of Naranjo's works, plus Chestnut's book. My conclusion is that it's foggy and useless.
    But staying on the argument, I actually don't feel 4ish, other than mental illness. I've never felt a special snowflake and I got zero artistic tendencies in me. I'm just a mental ill person struggling to function properly, but I've always struggled with anxiety and paranoid tendencies. Envy is not my fuel. The wanting to believe in something but believing in nothing is strong in me, though. I've read the Bible, the Quran and other sacred texts just hoping something would awaken in me. Nothing happened. I'm still a regular atheist, unfortunately.
    This is not to get an enneagram typing. As i mentioned, I don't care about enneagram. I just wanted to elaborate more on those thematics.

Regarding the "easygoing". It depends on what you mean by it. I can appear quite abrasive, but I think I'm considered very gentle by most people. I'm respectful if the other person is respectful.

TIM
    LIE 3w4
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on your video and our interactions, I would say ESI as well.
    I also see 6w5 or 4w5, 6 being more likely, I think.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The facepalm kind of bah, caused by the fact that I'm shit at sticking to a conclusion lol, or some other reasons?
    I'll make a sum of the typings that I remember you picked in time: LII, LSI, SLI, EII (last week), ESI. personally I've always suggested ILI for you or IEI when you were Magellano. I told you before, it's time to go extro, irrational extro even better to balance the hot spirits~

TIM
    FiN 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'll make a sum of the typings that I remember you picked in time: LII, LSI, SLI, EII (last week), ESI. personally I've always suggested ILI for you or IEI when you were Magellano. I told you before, it's time to go extro, irrational extro even better to balance the hot spirits~
    Pardon me for taking some days before answering. I wanted to accumulate some more informations.

I thought you were mocking me when you suggested extroversion, and now I don't understand if you're actually serious.
    Nevertheless, I'm gonna answer seriously: I'm not extroverted. I'm sure about this. If there's a reasoning behind it I'm ready to read it with an open mind, but with the information in my possession I really can't consider extroversion a real possibility.

People who know me irl or people I've known online that I'm close to, to whom I can talk in my language, often have typed me as a Ne dom. Because my style of humor is quirky. I'm constantly doing wordplays, talk a lot about opportunities and similar stuff and I constantly make huge changes in my life. I've often been called chaotic, and a real life troll.

BUT despite this chaotic "extroverted" part of me, I'm your stereotypical introvert. I've been super socially introverted my entire life. I've considered Ne dominant an option during my times of mbti study, basing it mostly on Jung's words. But I ruled it out.

Yes, I never typed myself with confidence for a long time, and now there's nothing different. I just think ESI is what emerged from me in the most difficult times, and represents well the values I give importance to, and in which I confidently always have felt an "authority". This is literally the only reason.

By dichotomies ILI, the type you suggested in the past, is what makes the most sense. I'm oblivious to the material world and don't really care about it, so S seems wrong. I also am retarded in the social realm and got a low eq, while constantly scoring high in logical tests. I'm totally unstructured, and totally lack constancy. I've always been called strange, logical, unsocial and other similar stuff. It sounds ridiculous to consider me ESI, I know.
    And if you consider my last relationship it sounds even more ridiculous. I practically have been shouted at daily because of how my head was in the clouds, my obliviousness to the material word, my stupidity in the social realm, my humor (too quirky, and she wasn't into wordplay), my lack of constancy and the theorical interests. She constantly considered me morally shit, and made me feel like a stain of vomit when I made mistakes. I felt abused by this girl. And do you want to know the funniest part? I considered her ESI. She also always accused me of wanting to get along with everybody and trying to keep peace, while she was just rude and "real" in a very immature way. This contributed to me rarely seriously considering Se valuing as an option.
    And it's not just the relationship with her. I've always felt like having shit sensation.

But I'm trying to not let myself be influenced by such incidents and feelings. The values FiSe combined represent are the only ones that I've constantly felt inside me. It may not seem reasonable and credible taking into account the single parts, but if I consider the big picture atm it's the only type that seems fitting.

Mentioned
    1057 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"TIM ESI
    Let's try this again. I found this old video in my cellphone. It's short and not even in english, but fuck it."

you are not holly enough for base Fi types
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    FiN 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    "TIM ESI
    Let's try this again. I found this old video in my cellphone. It's short and not even in english, but fuck it."

you are not holly enough for base Fi types
    Hahaha, welcome back.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SOOOOOL

TIM
    FiN 5w4 sp/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged