Thread: Videotype me

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Videotype me

EDIT!!!

Let's try this again. I found this old video in my cellphone. It's short and not even in english, but fuck it.

First video:
    Anon: ESI
    BOT: SLI (probably Si subtype)
    sbbds: SLI, ESI or (least likely) EII
    Sol: EIE or other NFs
    Tallmo: SLI
    Tide: LSE
    vesstheastralsilky: LII-Ti

Second video:
    Northstar: ESI
    Marep: SLI
    COVID 007: SLI
    silke: ESI
    Adam Strange: ESI
    Alonzo: ESI-Fi
    Daisy: ESI
    Xima: ESI
    Last edited by Reyne; 04-05-2020 at 06:58 PM.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are definitely how I now type LII. You would have natural talents for inventing new methods in science and technology, because Ti internally tinkers toward and extraverted goal Ne. You value Si and need more positive loving Fe from others in your life. I will watch the remaining 67% of your video when my internet connection improves. I saw 10 minutes in.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I finished your video and still say LII & decided on the Ti subtype for many reasons in our messages. Again I do see some well developed Fi you switch to on rare occasions. I see Si-valuing clearly yet needed from the outside in terms of support.
    ~* astralsilky

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched the video. My guess is SLI.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched part of your video. My guess so far is Fi valuing. ESI, SLI or EII .. something around there.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“It gives people the opportunity to feel considerate” ..... Fiiiiiiii

Your demeanour is blatantly introverted. @Sol is full of it wrt EIE.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    Tide: SLI
    @sbbds are you confirming Fi valuing or Fi lead?
    Fi valuing. SLI or ESI as top, followed by EII.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually like the ESI typing also.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I revived my Functional Definitions thread under Socionics Discussion to show where I'm coming from. Sorry but I am reluctant to go over all the details again publicly. I think you guys have overestimated what Si-valuing actually entails.
    ~* astralsilky

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Just reading through your perceived relations to the information elements I would say you are not an Si base or creative type. The way you seem preoccupied with it sounds like it is weak and much more like Si seeking.

Also, it is nitpicking not nutpicking just fyi.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I agree this writing is not the most fitting lecture for those elements, especially for the focus on fantasy, but I think this is part of Ni Role:

Ni as Role Function

The individual is able to turn his attention to longer-term implications and personal imagination but only for brief periods; his natural preference is to concentrate on the immediate surroundings and sensations, or on the job at hand.
    I've read Reyne posts before and for much more time than most (or all) in this thread, I also have seen this video, another past video, pictures and questionnaires and I think he's SLI Si.

ILI or IEI have been other possible typings for him. He's definitely not strong Fe (pretty much the opposite) neither Se. He's not rational, neither extrovert. There are no elements to say that he's Ti lead. Besides that, Jean Gabin, and other ppl typed as SLI including myself are similar to him in various aspects also VI.
    Last edited by Hope; 11-25-2018 at 06:31 AM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Reyne The other side of Fe: How do you react to more dark and dramatic emotions? It is just interesting to me.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The way you went about typing yourself here is very logical, hands-on and methodical. Points towards ST IMO. I think this thread and your approach should be a model way for finding one’s type. Makes me want to call a type like this the Master.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm. Alrhough I am not one of the guests, my impression from the two long posts you did was originally LSE then LSI. Then I wondered why I type so many as LSI even though they are not my duals, probably a psychological tendency to search for self or my own subjectivity.

That linear deductive thinking you are using is the realm of Ti analysis. You look way more convergent than divergent to me.

Overall my estimation is LSI.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Eye movement pretty similar to mine (yours is less hyperactive). You also look more expressive and more structured and got a more dreamy look. And you talk faster for sure, lol. Simply based on the eye movement I would say we're on the same perceptive axis."

Pretty much lsi.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know. Random hyperactive eye movement is something I associate more to Ne than Se. But it's just an impression I've always had. In my experience, Se users tend to have slower but piercing eye movements (more impactful). While Ne users are more all over the place.
    No I mean attention to such physical details and body language.

One LSI once commented on how exhausted I am judging by a vein near my eye have protruded compared to the begining of our meeting. I view such displays with awe and envy. Wish I could that

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you describe more of that that you aren't aware of surroundings but aware at the same time? i have also had this. Like usally if im fine,etc nothing happening in a lunch table,sport i wouldn't know whats going on but at the same time aware, like a baby supposedly like i wouldnt know what i'm thinking,doing but i just do it i don't know if that's Se,Si or what but that's why i never really got the full meaning of present like being present is being mindful of what you're doing? because i can be present but i utterly don't know what i'm doing,talking,saying i just do things without thinking at all.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI actually seems plausible.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It means being hypervigilant and oblivious to the phisical word AT THE SAME TIME. Also having good kinesthetic intelligence in sports and similar fields, but more as an instinct. I just don't seem to get the details of colors, beauty and such stuff that other people pay attention to. I'm quite unorthodox. But I'm physically reactive and my reactions are forceful and fast when needed. So yeah, I'm quite ambivalent in the realm of sensations.

Added to the first post
    I understood well your explanation of Se. It might be the tendency to get stuck in our mental base function while competently exercising the creative function without effort or thought. Some personal examples for me are also driving the car (it's like on an automatic routine that manages effectively all unexpected situations while consciously I'm reflecting on Ti thoughts while driving). Another example being downhill skiing, a year ago I took to trying out that for the first time and got a lot of incredulous comments how easily I did it despite no previous experience. Myself I was not really happy with my performance but doing it was also like running on autopilot, I didn't think about it consciously at all, simply reacted instinctively.
    The details of colors are good example of Si that I don't pay any attention to at all either, but the condition and healthiness of own body is something that I am constantly aware at all times but I can easily ignore any discomfort and pain when driven by willpower. I can see why this could lead to self-typing as SLI initially, but they are actually quite different from xSI.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

With respect to few of your threads outside of this [and relations especially in interactive reactions] I think SLI could be a good call. It is like especially dramatic emotions from others seem to be bit blindsided and you try to play with positive reactions which would make ESE more likely your supervisor and EIE your conflictor especially because you do not really care about their stuff.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESI 4w5

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've said ESI from the first.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another vote for ESI. You actually look a lot like my ESI sibiling.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bah.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Treat him well. I'm sure he's a fantastic human being.
    Jk, thanks for the answer.

The score is:
    ESI 5 - 2 SLI

SLI team is getting ruthlessly buried. Will the underdogs have a comeback? Only time will tell.
    I believe I suggested delta introvert to you under your other account (without VI) but also said to consider ESI too. So add those anyway you like.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's wrong?
    nuffin... was just thinking about your socionics path in the years and couldnt help but "bah!"

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ps, Im sure this wont your last typing session

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Can you see yourself as a socialite in the future?

Obviously you have had some starting up problems and it makes it hard to type.

Anyway, as I think back I think have seen ESI with huge personal problems who obviously gave not so well put together impression and bit "irrational".
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Treat him well. I'm sure he's a fantastic human being.
    Jk, thanks for the answer.

The score is:
    ESI 5 - 2 SLI

At first I typed my ESI sibiling as EII or SLI because he is very calm, lazy, wiser than his peers, peaceful and doesn't excude Se. But he seems to get along well with EIE and LIE and not Si ego or Ne ego types and he has the gamma values, his Se was there just hard to see. So I kind of concluded he was ESI-Fi.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This. You have to keep in mind the traits that annoy you in other people, and the traits that you tend to like.

Most people are objectively mistyped anyways, and/or mistype the people they know. But it's ok. Socionics becomes just a subjective scheme to fit the people with the traits we like in our quadra (usually). And if taken like this, it works.

What's funny is when people think they're objective, and clash with other people who think they're objective too.

There's no way to know "the truth". Just understand the way the patterns should work in your own method, and use them for benefit.
    When you say stuff like this, it makes me think you’re not Te valuing, but Ti valuing. So yes, I still think you’re IEI until further notice. I didn’t get a chance to see your new video though. I’ll watch if you repost it or PM me.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Today 11:38 AM]Reyne: come on furry guy, give me your username so i can make the group

@Reyne
    said to enmity earlier in the shoutbox. No Fi lead or SLI would talk like this to someone lol. That’s categorizing and brashly communicating with someone using Fe and Se. Also watched video. Still IEI who is quite close to ESI, imo.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's the creative function of ESI again?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think it's type related. I didn't intend to categorize and be brash. I just learned from him what furry was and for my brain it was easier and more immediate to write "furry guy" than writing the username, to which I attributed no meaning in my head, and which I would have to read again before writing. The chatbox is quite a fastpaced environment.
    Look, ESI are more careful and stoic than this, especially in relations. They tend to be quite respectful and able to present as such in all situations. Same goes for EII.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't think it's type related. I didn't intend to categorize and be brash. I just learned from him what furry was and for my brain it was easier and more immediate to write "furry guy" than writing the username, to which I attributed no meaning in my head, and which I would have to read again before writing. The chatbox is quite a fastpaced environment.
    Every ESI on the forum has said that chat is a fast-paced environment, while I can often keep three or four separate conversations going at once. *Duals*

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    ESI 4w5
    I actually agree with this.

And @Reyne, I’ll bet that IRL, you aren’t that easygoing.

e4: “Something is missing. Everyone has it but me. I am unique.”

With an e6 fix: “I have lost faith in authorities, but I want to believe in something. But still, I doubt. Whatever I am told, I will doubt.”

TIM
    ExFx (don't type me)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on your video and our interactions, I would say ESI as well.
    I also see 6w5 or 4w5, 6 being more likely, I think.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The facepalm kind of bah, caused by the fact that I'm shit at sticking to a conclusion lol, or some other reasons?
    I'll make a sum of the typings that I remember you picked in time: LII, LSI, SLI, EII (last week), ESI. personally I've always suggested ILI for you or IEI when you were Magellano. I told you before, it's time to go extro, irrational extro even better to balance the hot spirits~

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"TIM ESI
    Let's try this again. I found this old video in my cellphone. It's short and not even in english, but fuck it."

you are not holly enough for base Fi types

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SOOOOOL