Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alpha NTs & Sexual Impulse (ENTp,INTj sexuality)

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    I like lingerie; I need something to draw in my attention. I am an introvert of course. Body type is probably based on a few factors. First, is how many girls are knocking down my door? A guy gets cocky when there are plenty of women available. Secondly, erotic taste in body types seems to change with me. I like different looking women now than in the past. When I was younger, I like extremely thin women. I mostly had relationships with yoga instructor types. I have acquired a taste for some variations on that. I was normally repulsed by large breasts. I liked thin, athletic, ballet/yoga/soccer playing types. I have loosened up and have no deep preferences.

I do not like any music, both in general and for mood setting. Music makes me concentrate better, I concentrate too much.
    Oh thank you and very important post. So apparently all is not lost when thin. Now I'm wondering how far to take my diet. I must do it at least until I'm comfortable in my body again. I don't like being a size 10 even if my breasts are now huge. An LSE I know once said breasts isn't necessarily about size but how nice they are. My response was, "Oh yeah, and you know how so-&-so's have all those odd corners ..." and everyone around started laughing.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vesstheastralsilky View Post
    Oh thank you and very important post. So apparently all is not lost when thin. Now I'm wondering how far to take my diet. I must do it at least until I'm comfortable in my body again. I don't like being a size 10 even if my breasts are now huge. An LSE I know once said breasts isn't necessarily about size but how nice they are. My response was, "Oh yeah, and you know how so-&-so's have all those odd corners ..." and everyone around started laughing.
    I cannot tell if you are being sarcastic. What is your native language?

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    I cannot tell if you are being sarcastic. What is your native language?
    I'm not being sarcastic. I am sincere. My native language is English and I've only ever also studied German. I have read a ton in my life so my vocabulary may not seem typical. I also have a goofy imagination.

Oh yeah in that joke at the time it was sarcasm.
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am like that too.

I will certainly take you up on your offer. Thanks soooooo much. <3
    Lol those are simply his impressions of me. I’m not sure how true they are actually. Some of it could be him idealizing me.

Yeah I’ve known alpha NTs who where into all sorts of body types. IME the guys who I’ve liked the most, are also the ones who have liked me the most just in my natural everyday healthy state. In other words I would avoid unnaturally intensive diets or anything that’s counterintuitive to you feeling your best. Take it one day at a time.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xaiviay View Post
    Question: Do Alpha NTs feel more bonded to their partner after sex than the average person does?
    Based on my experience with ILEs I wouldn’t be surprised if this were the case.

The first ILE I slept with who had a micropenis (not my current boyfriend) clung to my back afterwards like a baby koala. Wtf species is this? Is what I was thinking. I was deeply disturbed.

And most guys basically roll over and sleep or the equivalent right after sex. These guys though remained as cuddly and chatty as ever. I remember consciously noticing this and finding it unusual the first time it happened with my boyfriend. I could see how it might be related to Super-Id Fe and Si.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question: Do Alpha NTs feel more bonded to their partner after sex than the average person does?
    Well I found out on some level that at least some do ... I can't share the details!!
    ~* astralsilky

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sexual angular impulse = Δ sexual angular momentum. Rewrite the expression in terms of α.

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Yeah I’ve known alpha NTs who where into all sorts of body types. IME the guys who I’ve liked the most, are also the ones who have liked me the most just in my natural everyday healthy state. In other words I would avoid unnaturally intensive diets or anything that’s counterintuitive to you feeling your best. Take it one day at a time.
    I cannot agree with this more. @vesstheastralsilky there are guys who prefer all body types. I've known some that prefer them 'stick-thin' with almost 0 curves, and some that even like them on the chubby side. It's true that most prefer a curvier, softer-bodied woman than the ones we see on Victoria Secret commercials, though, and for most women it wouldn't be healthy to look like they do, anyway. Many of them dehydrate themselves before each photo-shoot because it makes them look extra thin and chiseled - so it just goes to show how their look is impossible to maintain.

So yeah, just be healthy, whatever that looks like for you!

Based on my experience with ILEs I wouldn’t be surprised if this were the case.

The first ILE I slept with who had a micropenis (not my current boyfriend) clung to my back afterwards like a baby koala. Wtf species is this? Is what I was thinking. I was deeply disturbed.

And most guys basically roll over and sleep or the equivalent right after sex. These guys though remained as cuddly and chatty as ever. I remember consciously noticing this and finding it unusual the first time it happened with my boyfriend. I could see how it might be related to Super-Id Fe and Si.
    You have no idea how much I'd value this - cuddly and chatty after sex, just what I need.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have no idea how much I'd value this - cuddly and chatty after sex, just what I need.
    IME they tend to be more quiet even when they linger.
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IME they tend to be more quiet even when they linger.
    Maybe it depends on subtype? At any rate, communicating after sex sounds good to me

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxes View Post
    sexual angular impulse = Δ sexual angular momentum. Rewrite the expression in terms of α .
    How much αss is enough for NTs ~ are they insatiable looking for a variety of partners or can one intense encounter be satisfying enough for them?? Especially for many of the young ones it is obvious why (stamina/easily excited)...
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe it depends on subtype? At any rate, communicating after sex sounds good to me
    I think you're right because it sounds like there are other experiences out there.
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

How much αss is enough for NTs ~ are they insatiable looking for a variety of partners or can one intense encounter be satisfying enough for them?? Especially for many of the young ones it is obvious why (stamina/easily excited)...
    when I first started dating, I wanted to have sex with a lot of different women to find out what they are like.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    when I first started dating, I wanted to have sex with a lot of different women to find out what they are like.
    That is exactly how my 1st boyfriend turned out to be. He wanted to explore potentials than just be content with what was already perfect.
    ~* astralsilky

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

αss is priceless

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why is this turning into a "type thing"... It sounds like a typical male thing.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxes View Post
    αss is priceless
    Lol!!!
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now for the dumb question: if the NT loves you but doesn't say it, and sexually satisfied by you in an ongoing relationship, does it mean he wants you to get more serious and take it further if the SF wants to? I realize there can be a lot of other "practical" factors that might influence this ... Or is love and sex enough to truly be in an exclusive relationship? Yes this may sound and defy common sense but as people get older and gain life experiences, some unusual situations may tend to arise more which are not always convenient, hardfast and easily manageable. Also, sometimes life can be an ironic frustrating bitch pardon my intensity with that statement.
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now for the dumb question: if the NT loves you but doesn't say it, and sexually satisfied by you in an ongoing relationship, does it mean he wants you to get more serious and take it further if the SF wants to? I realize there can be a lot of other "practical" factors that might influence this ... Or is love and sex enough to truly be in an exclusive relationship? Yes this may sound and defy common sense but as people get older and gain life experiences, some unusual situations may tend to arise more which are not always convenient, hardfast and easily manageable. Also, sometimes life can be an ironic frustrating bitch pardon my intensity with that statement.
    I think you should directly ask what he wants. It's hard to be sure if someone loves you but isn't saying it. And if that's true, talking is the easier way to get on the same page.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    I think you should directly ask what he wants. It's hard to be sure if someone loves you but isn't saying it. And if that's true, talking is the easier way to get on the same page.
    I like that idea. It gives him power and freedom to take the edge off.
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm still looking for responses. I already knew he loved me on some level even though he hadn't said it because I could feel it. I also knew he at least subconsciously wanted me to stay, knowing per reasons I shall not disclose. I have been told by some male friends in the past that sometimes a man might set goals for himself where it is not always convenient for him to pursue someone just because there's attraction. But I wonder specifically how the various NTs here feel about it. Is it hard to fall in love? And when you do, isn't it worth turning into a serious longterm true relationship if not marriage, especially if she encourages it? Your thoughts, please.
    ~* astralsilky

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think I want to try polyamory

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
    I think I want to try polyamory
    I don't know ~ jealousy still runs pretty common.
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

imo, polyamory doesn't allow for enough depth of intimacy to be satisfying. Polyamorists say that they literally spend more time talking out the emotional issues and making sure everybody's needs are being met, than they do actually just dating and having quality time together. It's emotionally stressful, and then you waste time working through the emotional pains brought up, time that you could have spent just getting to know your one partner. Then even besides this, clearly you spend less time, energy, and resources on each partner than you would have available to spend on just one, and that decreases the depth of the connection you otherwise could have built with your one special partner.

I used to want polyamory and I thought it sounded like the ideal relationship. I never got the chance to try it so I might not know exactly what the result would have been... but, after lots of consideration I realized the idea left me feeling empty, where monogamy felt fulfilling. I think jealousy exists for a good reason. You're supposed to want to monopolize your partner's romantic life, and have them monopolize yours. That way you can have the most focused romantic relationship possible. Quality > quantity, basically.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

imo, polyamory doesn't allow for enough depth of intimacy to be satisfying. Polyamorists say that they literally spend more time talking out the emotional issues and making sure everybody's needs are being met, than they do actually just dating and having quality time together. It's emotionally stressful, and then you waste time working through the emotional pains brought up, time that you could have spent just getting to know your one partner. Then even besides this, clearly you spend less time, energy, and resources on each partner than you would have available to spend on just one, and that decreases the depth of the connection you otherwise could have built with your one special partner.

I used to want polyamory and I thought it sounded like the ideal relationship. I never got the chance to try it so I might not know exactly what the result would have been... but, after lots of consideration I realized the idea left me feeling empty, where monogamy felt fulfilling. I think jealousy exists for a good reason. You're supposed to want to monopolize your partner's romantic life, and have them monopolize yours. That way you can have the most focused romantic relationship possible. Quality > quantity, basically.
    All that is probably true. But then again, there are the advantages of having sex with lots of different women on a regular basis.

But seriously, the emotional needs of one person are hard enough to meet.

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

All that is probably true. But then again, there are the advantages of having sex with lots of different women on a regular basis.

But seriously, the emotional needs of one person are hard enough to meet.
    And the advantages of having sex with lots of different men on a regular basis lol

But anyways, that tends to hurt people, for obvious reasons. I don't want to do that (and I don't want my man to do that to me, either).

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha NT and sexual impulse -> premature ejaculation
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Alpha NT and sexual impulse -> premature ejaculation
    Anything less than all night is premature, and I mean it. I'm still waiting. ;P. Anyway my worst experience was 5 seconds. He was an overexcited NT. Then it took him about 3 months to show interest again when I had already moved on. Thankfully that hasn't happened with anyone again.
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How can Alpha SFs help Alpha NTs last longer, if possible? Aside from certain critical delays and pressure points, is there anything else?
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

How can Alpha SFs help Alpha NTs last longer, if possible? Aside from certain critical delays and pressure points, is there anything else?
    If the ILE's that I know are any indication, then at a point where you think they should slow down, whisper in their ears that you want to get married and have lots of kids.

That should do it.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the ILE's that I know are any indication, then at a point where you think they should slow down, whisper in their ears that you want to get married and have lots of kids.

That should do it.
    Oh hey now
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh hey now
    Truth.

But actually, your best strategy to get an ILE is probably to indulge him and give him lots of incredible sex and cookies and never mention kids.
    Once he is stuck on you, then you can tell him what will be, since you are the boss in the relationship.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Truth.
    Idk. Maybe for some but the intent isn't to destroy the moment either.

My fiance is LII if not ILE and he's actually very eager to have children soon. Yet he lives in another culture where society is from different from American life these days. And he loves his family very much. We still haven't met in person yet. So frustrating. I'm still awaiting passport approval since September.
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But actually, your best strategy to get an ILE is probably to indulge him and give him lots of incredible sex and cookies and never mention kids.
    Much better, Adam, your first proposal is more likely the coitus exitus strategy for an ILE.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Much better, Adam, your first proposal is more likely the coitus exitus strategy for an ILE.
    Yeah, @WinnieW, I had to change that when realized that it wouldn't just slow him down, but would probably shift him into full reverse.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why would you want to do this? O.o

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@vesstheastralsilky Alpha NTs are basically unphysical so simply fucking them regularly will give them some rare extra exercise and make them stronger and increase their ability to control their bodies. PS I thought my boyfriend was LII at first too for a while coincidentally but not saying it’s the case for your situation necessarily.

PPS This wasn’t the problem I thought it might be, bizarrely enough. The problem you’re talking about now. But PM if you want to discuss with me in detail.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why would you want to do this? O.o
    Ummm coz sex for at least 5 hours is better than 15 minutes?
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ummm coz sex for at least 5 hours is better than 15 minutes?
    Lol. When I first slept with my SLI ex, I kept her in bed all day. I guess, from that, she inferred that I liked her.

Which was true, but I also hadn't had sex for the previous eight months.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol. When I first slept with my SLI ex, I kept her in bed all day. I guess, from that, she inferred that I liked her.

Which was true, but I also hadn't had sex for the previous eight months.
    Are you SURE you're not from an Si-valuing Quadra? Often you make me wonder, eh heh.
    ~* astralsilky

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast