Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Differences between mirror types LIE (ENTj) and ILI (INTp)

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    LIE: chad
    ILI: incel

What's the female version?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I would say ILI, the Ni sounds almost beta, have you been in alot of contact with NF betas?
    Interesting. Are you talking about the Ni section in the questionnaire? Even if I was in contact with them, I wouldn’t know because I’m shit at typing lol. Won’t say my answers were influenced by anything external though.

What do you mean when you say that my Ni sounds beta?

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Interesting. Are you talking about the Ni section in the questionnaire? Even if I was in contact with them, I wouldn’t know because I’m shit at typing lol. Won’t say my answers were influenced by anything external though.
    No I detected strong Ni in the first spoiler text. Hadn't yet read the questionnaire but you remind me of my ILI friend who reads a lot of Sadegh Hedayat, who is also ILI. What you wrote also sounds a bit like Hedayat I would say.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would point out that the picture Phantom uses is one you could use as an archetypal image of the INTp soulscape. Also the writing most definitely seems like the passive accepting viewing of thought flow that characterizes INTp-Ni.
    I disagree with beta. There's a clear structure here: "Like it or not, Dubstep is the classical music of today. Not implying that Skrillex is as talented as Mozart but in 2200, our generation will probably be associated with dubstep just like the days of the Renaissance are associated with classical music. Dubstep is a perfect representation of the current generation because it screams what it's all about - technology."

This structure has a strongly declarative, narratorial style. No questions, no room for the opinions of others. This person is literally creating Te. Making up new facts. "Like it or not, Dubstep is the classical music of today". That's a sentence that when written in Rolling stone magazine could define an era, be repeated for years.

Contrast to Zero's ENTj-style is clear enough.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fun fact. The music you like is what makes you smarter. Mozart and Skrillex performed equally in the test to people who liked it, but unequally to the people who preferred one. I'd find the test, but no. Not enough effort today.

Huge difference is tendency to write a ton vs tendency to post large amounts of writing by someone else that is good. One is more efficient, but requires other people to have written about the subject. I've seen a wall of articles posted before on various discords, and that's about typical. I'll post a wall of text, and maybe one article. Other option is that I suck at doing bibliographies, which is likely true.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123