Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 156

Thread: RUMBLE PIT -- greater WSS thread forked from "Anyone want to help make socionics scientific"

  1. #81

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    So yes, I and I’m pretty sure many others see you as nothing but a clown and a cult leader. Your avatar guy should be wearing a fool’s hat.
    Don't you think you're going to far with this?

    We are all able to form our own opinions about Jack, be those opinions good or bad, or about anyone else for that matter, there is no point in hammering your own opinion over and over and over again, or attacking him 100 times over. Doing this isn't going to sway anyone to agree with you, you've said what you thought, people can form their own opinions especially since all the info is "out there".


  2. #82
    Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Second story
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    3,734
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Moreover, now that you’re successful, you apparently don’t give a shit about the harsh realities of the image you’re giving off and are not responsive to your critics, as evidenced by the outcomes in this thread. That’s not very good self-management.
    Uh ... there is a type of person who doesn’t care what “ordinary” people think about them and who think they are above consequences. Psychopaths/sociopaths. Just sayin’.

    Bye!
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

    Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

    LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

  3. #83
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,795
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheUltimateEmcee View Post
    Don't you think you're going to far with this?

    We are all able to form our own opinions about Jack, be those opinions good or bad, or about anyone else for that matter, there is no point in hammering your own opinion over and over and over again, or attacking him 100 times over. Doing this isn't going to sway anyone to agree with you, you've said what you thought, people can form their own opinions especially since all the info is "out there".
    Nope, I think I needed to say everything I did in the way I did to get my point and the particular feeling I wanted to across. I’m not looking for agreement. And he deserves it. You don’t think that’s the case I guess.

    People like him need a lot for things to get through to them, as evidenced by how long he’s gone without changing. Don’t tell me you’re this naive, lol.

  4. #84

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Nope, I think I needed to say everything I did in the way I did to get my point and the particular feeling I wanted to across. I’m not looking for agreement. And he deserves it. You don’t think that’s the case I guess.

    People like him need a lot for things to get through to them, as evidenced by how long he’s gone without changing. Don’t tell me you’re this naive, lol.
    I honestly don't know.

    Naive? I haven't looked into his case (or cared to) but he seems rather harmless for a sociopath. If you think his service is a scam though, I'd be willing to look into it, though it must be said there are "services" provided by another member of this forum for money which I find sketchier than his, though I won't name the person I am thinking of.

    You seem to be suspicious of his typing people for money because of what he has said about being a sociopath (or was it a psychopath?)not because he charges or what he charges for. It seems he made those remarks in his youth trying to be some kind of edgelord. Yes, that is his version of the facts, but I personally I think he rather harmless, except if you wanna argue his service is a scam (I don't know if it is or not, nor do I care to investigate it myself, just saying his psychopath remarks and whether his service can be useful to people are two different things).


  5. #85
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,795
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @TheUltimateEmcee

    > Says all info is “out there” for people to look into themselves

    > Then admits to not bothering investigating himself. Entirely takes this guy’s word for everything.


    Why are you criticizing my behaviour and interpretation of him here? Lol wtf. Maybe you’d get it if you looked into it more, or at all. Insanity lmao. Do you not see why it’s silly for me to take your criticism of me seriously? Fuck off.

  6. #86
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,795
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Google Jack Oliver Aaron WSS or look that bitch up on Facebook. You’re welcome.

  7. #87

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    @TheUltimateEmcee

    > Says all info is “out there” for people to look into themselves

    > Then admits to not bothering investigating himself. Entirely takes this guy’s word for everything.


    Why are you criticizing my behaviour and interpretation of him here? Lol wtf. Maybe you’d get it if you looked into it more, or at all. Insanity lmao. Do you not see why it’s silly for me to take your criticism of me seriously? Fuck off.
    Mind calming down the tantrum there?


  8. #88

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,404
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well let's look at this Socionically. All this conflict must be caused by Quadra value differences. Perhaps you guys are in conflicting Quadras. echidna1000 is an ILE and sbbds is an ESI. They're conflictors. Just look at how sbbds is pummeling echidna1000 with moral arguments and criticisms of his character. And she's not backing down and makes the same moral argument over and over again. This is because she's a Rational type.

    It all makes sense now.

  9. #89

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,359
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I mean even look at echidna1000’s avatar on here. It’s like he unironically thinks he’s the shit for doing all this. That’s exactly the wrong way to act if you become successful by doing something that almost anybody else could do (better) for free lmao.
    Unironically wears a self-annointed crown to rule the Kingdom of Bullshit.

  10. #90
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,795
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @TheUltimateEmcee Also if you haven’t realized yet, this is meaningful because he’s so well known, he’s a Socionics figurehead in a way. So it would be good for us all if he got his shit together and cleaned up his act a little bit more. There are many aspects to being a good business person and service quality is a major part if not the most important, you’re correct. Honest presentation and marketing, and transparency is another large part though which he’s been almost falling short of right now.

    And this is not exactly just a business. It’s more than that. It’s representing a community of people and becoming someone other people should be looking to for guidance. That’s why these things need to be a focal point.

  11. #91
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,795
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheUltimateEmcee View Post
    Mind calming down the tantrum there?
    Excuse me?

    Don’t try to capitalize out of entering a discussion with me if you can’t handle it.

  12. #92
    ajsindri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    TIM
    IEI
    Posts
    511
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I honestly don't understand why jack gets hate for being a good administrator. He has somehow built a stable forum that have attracted a lot of Russian socionist, including Reinin, Gulenko and Bukalov. He made a website with type breakdowns and beginner material. He helped start 10 or 20 meet ups around the world. What more do you people want?!
    Check out my socionics work [link]

  13. #93

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Excuse me?

    Don’t try to capitalize out of entering a discussion with me if you can’t handle it.
    Don't put this one me, your behavior (ie telling me to fuck off) is clearly off here, you're at fault for behaving like you do, so have some accountability. Especially since you spend your time criticizing others but can't seem to handle a little rebuke yourself.

    I am basically just disagreeing with you. It seems you are the one who can't handle being criticized or can't handle a discussion.


  14. #94
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,795
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheUltimateEmcee View Post
    Don't put this one me,
    Too late.

    You disagree with me based on nothing and even admitted to doing no research yourself. You tried to limit my expression of myself and me trying to chastise someone righteously. You can go to hell.

  15. #95
    كما في الأعلى كذلك في الأسفل Capitalist Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    6,219
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Settle down, Beavis

  16. #96

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Too late.

    You disagree with me based on nothing and even admitted to doing no research yourself. You tried to limit my expression of myself and me trying to chastise someone righteously. You can go to hell.
    Maybe you're the one who is psycho here...


  17. #97
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,795
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheUltimateEmcee View Post
    Maybe you're the one who is psycho here...
    Maybe a little bit

    At least sane enough to do my research first and not criticize people for no reason, which is not what you did lol.

    Oh and then expect to be taken seriously and received courteously too lol

  18. #98

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Maybe a little bit

    At least sane enough to do my research first and not criticize people for no reason, which is not what you did lol.
    I think the fact you just don't enjoy being criticized is what the problem is here. You're turning this into an ego thing. It's not meant to be.

    But I digress. Have a nice night.


  19. #99
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,795
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheUltimateEmcee View Post
    I think the fact you just don't enjoy being criticized is what the problem is here. You're turning this into an ego thing. It's not meant to be.

    But I digress. Have a nice night.
    Do you enjoy being criticized?

    wtf kind of victim gamma NT comment is this ..

    Don’t tell me you went through all this just to get some Se lol. Just ask next time.

  20. #100
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,795
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    Well let's look at this Socionically. All this conflict must be caused by Quadra value differences. Perhaps you guys are in conflicting Quadras. echidna1000 is an ILE and sbbds is an ESI. They're conflictors. Just look at how sbbds is pummeling echidna1000 with moral arguments and criticisms of his character. And she's not backing down and makes the same moral argument over and over again. This is because she's a Rational type.

    It all makes sense now.
    Lol.

  21. #101

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Do you enjoy being criticized?
    If the criticism is objective, ie about my actions or arguments, I don't care. I don't think anyone enjoys having their character criticized, but that's not what I was doing to you, was it? Re-read my goddamn comments. Not everything is about your little ego.

    wtf kind of victim gamma NT comment is this ..

    Don’t tell me you went through all this just to get some Se lol. Just ask next time.
    Maybe that's what you think. In terms of Se I prefer quality though, not some random psycho throwing tantrums.

    I knew I'd regret getting involved by saying my opinion to you, I just wanted to make sure you know where I stand in terms of your behavior. You're in the wrong here wrt to how you are going about expressing disagreement with others, and even if you had been in the right initially, you kinda shot yourself in the foot with these tantrums.


  22. #102
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,795
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You continue to insult me in this post. Thought you said that wasn’t helpful in getting your point across.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheUltimateEmcee View Post
    Re-read my goddamn comments.
    You read my comments first. Oh and get on that research of your own while you’re at it. I don’t have patience for this.

  23. #103
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,795
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @TheUltimateEmcee I’m well aware of what my personality is like lol. Take it or leave it. Btw I didn’t take it as an ego thing, I saw it as you unreasonably limiting my behaviour as I said by criticizing me and my behaviour when you lack info on what is happening. Not sure why you’re bringing up objectivity because what you said about me was your own subjective opinion too.

  24. #104

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    @sbbds You're right I have insulted you, and you're right it isn't helpful in getting one's point across. I don't see myself as the one who initiated aggression here though, you did that by telling me to fuck off out of nowhere - but I guess at this point debating who initiated aggression against who is pointless.

    I'm willing to research this of course, when I have the time and interest that is, but what research have you done exactly? I have not seen you post one single shred of evidence in this thread, I admit I haven't read six pages of bickering (bickering, not just by you but by others, Jack included, fwiw) in detail, but I skimmed over it where I have not read in detail and you seem to quote secondary sources, mainly the things Kill4me has said and referenced about Jack. That seems like submitting one's opinion to another's pretty quickly, no? You're damn right I don't have an opinion at this point because it's better to withhold judgement than to be influenced by someone else. Though maybe you have done your own reserach, idk, not saying you haven't. Personally, my own searching on google doesn't lead me to suspect anything fishy except that he charges money, but that's up to anyone to take or leave, lol. I don't see it as predatory, but maybe it's just me.


  25. #105
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,795
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Click the thread links K4M posted in his OP about him, and check out what BandD said about how he represented himself. And actually watch some of his videos yourself and look him up on Facebook. Look at WSS’s site and stuff.

    You’re right to apologize. However you’re wrong again to insinuate that I may have been in the wrong for not posting evidence myself. Why should I when it would be repeating that of other posters? Again, you’re trying to capitalize off of interacting with me by quasi self-righteously putting me down. That’s what you did in your first comment to me, and that’s aggressive. That’s why you deserved a “fuck off”. Sorry that you needed this to be spelt out. Not sorry if my Se made you feel triggered into feeling the need to do this.

    @TheUltimateEmcee

  26. #106

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Click the thread links K4M posted in his OP about him, and check out what BandD said about how he represented himself. And actually watch some of his videos yourself and look him up on Facebook. Look at WSS’s site and stuff.

    You’re right to apologize. However you’re wrong again to insinuate that I may have been in the wrong for not posting evidence myself. Why should I when it would be repeating that of other posters? Again, you’re trying to capitalize off of interacting with me by quasi self-righteously putting me down. That’s what you did in your first comment to me, and that’s aggressive. That’s why you deserved a “fuck off”. Sorry that you needed this to be spelt out.

    @TheUltimateEmcee
    I am not apologizing. Just saying that it isn't contsructive, and it isn't coming from you, either?

    I did not put you down, at least not in my initial response to you itt. Not sure why you would think that, nor did I deserve a fuck off. You seem to think yourself as entitled to act in a way that is above others, and yet, when others treat you the same way, you tell them they should apologize? Kind of weird.

    Also, your behavior is not really acceptable, by any standards, really. How do you expect to hold a job if you treat people this way? You don't seem very old, so maybe you've never had to deal with constraints and real world expectations, but maybe it's time you tried? No, your "take it or leave it" response would not fly if you said that to your boss/employer or even to an employee, or to anyone you are mildy dependent upon for that matter.

    I have read what BnD said, and I have read what K4Me has said. I looked up the WSS site (was familiar with it before), so I know the info that is out there. You seem to think I am not aware of it, I am, when I said that I wasn't willing to look into it, I meant research this for hours or something if that's what it required me to do, clearly, it doesn't and I had all the info at my disposal.
    Last edited by Uncle Ave; 11-09-2018 at 07:48 PM.


  27. #107
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,795
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheUltimateEmcee View Post
    I am not apologizing. Just saying that it isn't contsructive, and it isn't coming from you, either?

    I did not put you down. Not sure why you would think that, nor did I deserve a fuck off. You seem to think yourself as entitled to act in a way that is above others, and yet, when others treat you the same way, you tell them they should apologize? Kind of weird.

    Also, your behavior is not really acceptable, by any standards, really. How do you expect to hold a job if you treat people this way? You don't seem very old, so maybe you've never had to deal with constraints and real world expectations, but maybe it's time you tried? No, your "take it or leave it" response would not fly if you said that to your boss/employer or even to an employee, or to anyone you are mildy dependent upon for that matter.

    I have read what BnD said, and I have read what K4Me has said. I looked up the WSS site (was familiar with it before), so I know the info that is out there. You seem to think I am not aware of it, I am, when I said that I wasn't willing to look into it, I meant research this for hours or something if that's what it required me to do, clearly, it doesn't and I had all the info at my disposal.
    Then why did you say you haven’t looked into it?? Did you look at the sources they referenced? I guess not?

    Er... I’m actually pretty successful by most standards actually for my age but I wouldn’t reveal more on this except more privately. I’m just under 25 though. And obviously I don’t talk this way with people I work with or care about or those who haven’t been shitty to me. I consider it acceptable because I don’t think these people in question’s behavior has been acceptable and they deserve it. I don’t think my comments were that bad really, you’re just choosing to be a pain in the ass. Now you’re playing the self-righteous victim card too afterwards. Not taking that.

  28. #108

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Then why did you say you haven’t looked into it??
    I meant haven't looked into it in a way purposeful way, like deliberately researching with the clear purpose at arriving at a conclusion? Basically, I rarely consider to have researched something unless I do detective work. I also wasn't sure if there was more info I wasn't aware of or not that was being debated.

    Er... I’m actually pretty successful by most standards actually for my age but I wouldn’t reveal more on this except more privately. I’m just under 25 though. And obviously I don’t talk this way with people I work with or care about or those who haven’t been shitty to me. I consider it acceptable because I don’t think these people in question’s behavior has been acceptable and they deserve it. I don’t think my comments were that bad really, you’re just choosing to be a pain in the ass.
    Lol. Touché.


  29. #109
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,795
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @TheUltimateEmcee Refresh and read my post edits.

    You haven’t been actually looking at the sources other posters have been referencing.

    Tantrum yourself, suck my dick lol.

  30. #110

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    @TheUltimateEmcee Refresh and read my post edits.

    You haven’t been actually looking at the sources other posters have been referencing.

    Tantrum yourself, suck my dick lol.
    .


  31. #111
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,795
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Anyway, anyone as you said can and should look up the facts themselves. I guess you’ll get on that eventually... or not idk, not my problem.

    your "take it or leave it" response would not fly if you said that to your boss/employer or even to an employee, or to anyone you are mildy dependent upon for that matter.
    Excuse me? Lol. You haven’t lived until you’ve told someone acting like piece of shit like you to “take it or leave it” wrt yourself.

    It’s interesting what you say too about dependence. Indeed I try to foster mutual independence when I can. It works for me, maybe not so well for some others though..

  32. #112
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,795
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You’re thinking that I’m making myself look bad, and “non-aggressively/non-self-rightously” highlighting it for anyone who you think has missed it, but you haven’t actually LOOKED at the sources of what K4M and BnD said, not just their posts but the sources they referenced.

    That is going to make yourself look 1000x worse. Especially as your entire shitty behaviour towards me in this thread is purely a result of this kind of laziness.

    @TheUltimateEmcee

  33. #113
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,795
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    S U C K M Y D I C K

  34. #114
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,795
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    > Lazy as fuck
    > PA as fuck
    > Tells other people they sound young LOL

    Oh I don’t mean this to be about your little ego though.

  35. #115
    كما في الأعلى كذلك في الأسفل Capitalist Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    6,219
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    when the thread derail gets massively derailed

  36. #116
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    1,795
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nah it means people might be more likely to actually look at the facts and shut up before making an ass out of themselves like I learned not to do before with the Hitta thing and what Ave presumably learned to do here just now.

  37. #117
    كما في الأعلى كذلك في الأسفل Capitalist Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    6,219
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    wait

    are you niffer?

  38. #118

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    So I checked out the links proivded by K4M in the "what happened to Expat" thread, the links to posts on psychforums where Echidna/Jack claims to be a sociopath. I really see little that is disturbing there, he thought about urinating in someone's bathroom, like so what? It sounds like an adolescent prank. Not mature or wise, obviously, but not anything I would associate with sociopathy such as violence, abuse, theft, larceny, vandalism, and general antisocial behaviors; the only disturbing thing I saw in those links was the "does anyone like to be stangled" thread he started, which could be sociopathic or it could be a sexual fetish (sadism) or it could possibly be both. Hard to tell which one it is as there is little explanation. It seems alot of the things K4M quoted are quoted out of context, too.


  39. #119
    Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    4,935
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'll just leave this here:



    Carry on folks, I'm just a spectator:

    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

  40. #120
    Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Second story
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    3,734
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is it actually possible to derail a thread derail called “Rumble Pit” though?

    My personal philosophy hinges on the answer.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

    Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

    LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •