Thread: ShoeOnHead (and Armoured Skeptic?)

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ShoeOnHead (and Armoured Skeptic?)

Thoughts on type? She's a guilty pleasure. She has a youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/Shoe0nHead/videos

I'm thinking some Fe type.

She used to have a relationship with ArmouredSkeptic that I suspected is a Ti type, maybe ILE or SLE.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Neither one of those two has even a sliver of Ti. I'm guessing SEE for both of them. Shoe is somewhat introverted for an extrovert, but that's about it. Armoured Skeptic is so cringey. His videos are so badly thought out. I'm surprised you think he has any Ti. Ti types are systematic in their logic and at least know what they don't know. Shoe is at least likeable.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have this sudden feeling that the internet is just a social experiment for AIs. Strange.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Thoughts on type? She's a guilty pleasure. ArmouredSkeptic that I suspected is a Ti type, maybe ILE or SLE.

yea they use no ti lol. or at least *weaker* ti

remember ti= internal consistency/using your own system/brain instead of relying on external authority. People strong in Ti are very conclusive, very clear, and even concise, when it comes to opinions. Te types give off the feeling of trying to "correct" you in the precision of your statements.

--It's not clear cut in this one vid tho...have to see more. all i see is weak ti

--she's focusing on exceptions to the rule (money, whether they're lying)... although this doesnt necessarily mean logic over ethics;

for instance, she goes down point by point in this "OMG blah blah blah HOW COULD SHE THINK THAT WAY" way --> possible F-type (at least her persona in the vid)

With armoured, hes more clear cut a Te type. I watched some of his vids back then. He's skeptical about....everything. same w him. he doesn't really think in "it should be like this because so and so" - that's ti. instead, he talks in this weirdly sarcastic te way. "like hmmmm realllllllly?"

The thot/twitch girl was using some Ti, as a matter of fact.

As far as Shoe's actual type, I dunno, I know she self types as MBTI ISFP but i dunno man lol

Armoured is for sure INTp
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 09-01-2020 at 06:10 PM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An XEI type, I think, for SOH. I really doubt SEE.

@onfireee, I'm too lazy to make much of an argument about what Ti is or isn't or whether or not she's using it. I agree that her Ti isn't great; I just think she values it. At the very least I think her Fe is fairly obvious. Also the oral-aggressive personality, which I associate with XEIs for some reason.

I guess SEI over IEI from this video, but I'm not sure of that.
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 09-01-2020 at 02:33 AM.

ISFx.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
    She kind of reminds me of my sister if she went schizo, left the church, and made a reddit/4chan account to appeal to gamers
    This made me laugh.

I hate ArmouredSkeptic's voice... I hate that "bright yellow infographic full of pointless information" voice in general.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    An XEI type, I think, for SOH. I really doubt SEE.

@onfireee, I'm too lazy to make much of an argument about what Ti is or isn't or whether or not she's using it. I agree that her Ti isn't great; I just think she values it. At the very least I think her Fe is fairly obvious. Also the oral-aggressive personality, which I associate with XEIs for some reason.

I guess SEI over IEI from this video, but I'm not sure of that.
    nah u could be right actually. she uses ti.. its just weaker.... but its kinda hard to see if "she values it or not" - at least for me

she's obviously a clown/troll so F type is totally possible
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 09-01-2020 at 02:55 AM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think she’s alpha NT. Seems infantile.

has she made a single genuine video where she's herself and talks about herself and her life instead of complaining for the internet?

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken of the Sky View Post
    has she made a single genuine video where she's herself and talks about herself and her life instead of complaining for the internet?
    yea im curious about that too. all her vids are complaining. im sure armoured skeptic has influenced her vids. she definitely has some sort of "persona" or "brand image" affecting our perception of her

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
    I think I remember seeing SEI for Shoe. I guess that makes sense. She kind of reminds me of my sister if she went schizo, left the church, and made a reddit/4chan account to appeal to gamers (keep in mind that I only have vague impressions of Shoe though).
    She did come out ISFP on an MBTI test.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken of the Sky View Post
    Yes, there were videos of Shoe and Armoured playing games together. There was a video where they bought clothes for each other and had to try them on, which was kind of cute, but now it's private or deleted. Basically, they were the same, but Shoe seemed a bit more introverted imo. And they both seem to like talking to a camera, which I always wonder if that's just awkward to pretend the camera is a person when you're really just talking to yourself, but maybe it's just cause I'm camera shy or something.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pwned and forever on the internet

Roosh is a ****** of his own tier, he cannot pown anyone.