"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type Pano Lou

So I went through the trouble of making this. For various reasons I don't want to get into, it's split into four parts. Hopefully, you'd get something out of it. I was a bit anxious and felt really stiff while making this and at some parts it was a bit uncomfortable. I hope it's not too awkward.

Part 1:

https://youtu.be/1l8-51_Mt5g

Part 2

https://youtu.be/qjxlfJ8s4_w

Part 3

https://youtu.be/zKjDRQk7uRU

Part 4

https://youtu.be/_5FSbpRgl4w

The background noise is from the ceiling fan which I had to have turned on because it's so hot in this country.

All feedback is greatly appreciated!

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, SEI seems right. If you can confirm that you like to bake cookies, love dancing and get zen when making your own clothes, there is no further need to discuss this.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Yes, SEI seems right. If you can confirm that you like to bake cookies, love dancing and get zen when making your own clothes, there is no further need to discuss this.
    Is SLI out of the question?

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'd still say SLI after watching all four videos. Si subtype if you relate with SEI as well.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    You described Te polr extremely well for someone who wants to propose it as their creative.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    You described Te polr extremely well for someone who wants to propose it as their creative.
    I was thinking that SEI maybe wasn't the perfect fit. I'm open to any other typing as well.

As for the PoLR description, I still can't figure out if it really is my PoLR...

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My impression is SEI for you, Pano Lou, because I see demonstrative.

Not SLI, they're not emotional expressive in such an gracious way.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Fe lead

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Fe lead
    I don't think I'm outgoing and expressive enough for Fe lead tho

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you got your sociotype right.

You're not super emotive, but your body language is pretty expressive compared to XLI.

Thanks for the videos, too.

Picking things out that jive with me to support the notion that you're my dual:
    You like taking care of someone (Caretaker role).
    You like it when someone can tell you that you're out of character (suggesting that you like people that spot contradictions, like Ti ego types).
    Flexible sense of ethics (Fe).
    Don't like staying too long at events (suggesting more relaxed than Se valuers/ Si valuing and introverted).
    At this rate, there's probably more items in parts 2, 3, and 4. Don't have the time to watch them, though.
    EDIT: Ok, decided to watch video 2. You say you look for someone to bring out your true potential, suggesting Ne seeking. Also, you think that everything in regards to the people in your life is valuable, suggesting that you'd be open to the variety Ne base types bring to the table.
    Again, seeking initiative, suggesting extraverted function seeking.
    Last edited by Desert Financial; 10-10-2018 at 05:37 AM.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by A Moderator View Post
    I think you got your sociotype right.

You're not super emotive, but your body language is pretty expressive compared to XLI.

Thanks for the videos, too.

Picking things out that jive with me to support the notion that you're my dual:
    You like taking care of someone (Caretaker role).
    You like it when someone can tell you that you're out of character (suggesting that you like people that spot contradictions, like Ti ego types).
    Flexible sense of ethics (Fe).
    Don't like staying too long at events (suggesting more relaxed than Se valuers/ Si valuing and introverted).
    At this rate, there's probably more items in parts 2, 3, and 4. Don't have the time to watch them, though.
    EDIT: Ok, decided to watch video 2. You say you look for someone to bring out your true potential, suggesting Ne seeking. Also, you think that everything in regards to the people in your life is valuable, suggesting that you'd be open to the variety Ne base types bring to the table.
    Again, seeking initiative, suggesting extraverted function seeking.
    Thank you for such a detailed post! I thought SEI was a bit off because I'm a lot more subdued than most Fe ego types I know. But I guess SEI fits then <3

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for such a detailed post! I thought SEI was a bit off because I'm a lot more subdued than most Fe ego types I know. But I guess SEI fits then <3
    You're welcome.

Also, not really type related, I agree that most of anime is trash, but it provides a lot of aesthetically interesting content.

Also not really type related, but you seem to convey more emotions in writing.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're welcome.

Also, not really type related, I agree that most of anime is trash, but it provides a lot of aesthetically interesting content.

Also not really type related, but you seem to convey more emotions in writing.
    Haha thanks, you share my sentiment about anime. I like cheesy feel good stuff. My favorite genre is magical girl, cuz it's all about love, friendship, helping people and doing good things in general. Plus it has flashy animation and cool transformation sequences and stuff. I'd love to be able to make my own costumes and do cosplay.

And yeah, it's so easy to type like this lol. I'm very very subdued. I know I use a lot of Si, but sometimes I feel like I have no creative function, like it's a vacuum there and I that's why I was confused between the two types. I don't think I could be any other than SEI or SLI, but I'm open to other type suggestions as well.

Thanks for watching my video

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was my first thought when I saw the video, but in several places your emotional expression comes out. In general, people are emotionally subdued when talking to a camera. What often works, if to put someone else behind the camera, so that a kind of social interaction arises, which can then be seen in the video.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

SEI is possible

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw you remind me of Allison Harvard.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    Btw you remind me of Allison Harvard.

Cool. What do you think her sociotype is?

Quote Originally Posted by hag 2 View Post
    didnt watch more than a couple seconds of first vid
    didnt read thread

cool eyes
    Thanks <3

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You respond very well to Ne; you were not lying about your preferences in this regard.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You respond very well to Ne; you were not lying about your preferences in this regard.
    Yeah I love Ne type of banter. I like new ideas and concepts and experiences and sfuff. I feel so stuck in my little bubble sometimes. Wish I could be an Ne base type

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool. What do you think her sociotype is?

Thanks <3
    SEI yay

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm seeing a SEI-Si so/sp the social subtype 9w8 so far into the video.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only needed a few minutes of video. She is SLI.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vesstheastralsilky View Post
    Only needed a few minutes of video. She is SLI.
    Any specific reason?

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any specific reason?
    Yes. You act similar to two of my friends who are SLIs. But that is of course not all of it. Both of them express SLI behavior in a huge assortment of ways. They are never overcome by emotions except perhaps a rare bout of anger. My current understanding is that Fe in the ego block means truly having strong emotions. Your video clips I saw were like an unconscious search for a dual IEE to praise you for your smarts and accomplishments you found yourself flowing into in your studies and career. But let us explore this because my introvertedness has given me few close relationships in life. I only recently found a 'way' to make intertype relations fit with everyone I've known....

Let's do this: to not waste too many words and ideas but try to be brief and effective as possible ... Here is a brief SEI SLI Comparative test.

Assuming you did not already possess both of the following, and had no life circumstances that would make it impossible or impractical, with all things being equal which would you rather personally own:

A) A music listening room complete with your favorites and more

Or

B) A personal kitchen complete with all the cookware and dishes you could want?

This is a hard toss up for Si dominants, but be thinking about what is MORE essential to the quality of life and ones personal sense of maximum happiness ...

Ok make your decision. In the next sentence I will tell the test key.

If you chose A over B you are Fe creative and your rich deep emotional life must have some form of creative expression, even if some of it is associative.

If you chose B you are Te creative who adores efficiency, pragmatism and minimalist techniques far more than exploring your emotions on a daily basis.

Does this help? What do you think??

I need A and just minimize my B until accessibility. But without music I just can't imagine a happy life. I often work to music so I can occupy my feelings with a focus so that other functions can come out and do the work at hand better. How about you?

Oh, and about those friends ... The woman I am now out of touch with got ISFJ on MBTI and the man tested ESTJ in Socionics. Probably Te subtype ISTp to though based on oodles of other considerations I won't drag out from the cobwebs. Most self testings are inconsistent with intertype relations.
    Last edited by vesstheastralsilky; 10-18-2018 at 03:14 PM.
    ~* astralsilky

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm going to say SLI. I have bit hard time typing you as SEI. I have also made couple of litmus tests to you in Discord as well which makes me think of SLI even more (just to test you reactions ̣- It is bit cheeky, I know).
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They are never overcome by emotions except perhaps a rare bout of anger. My current understanding is that Fe in the ego block means truly having strong emotions.
    I am overcome by emotions tho. I have been told I can even be unpredictable. I'm not an angry person. I'm pretty calm. I'm your stereotypical enneagram 2 at least, it's in my tritype 269. I'm also told I have an expressive face, it probably didn't come through because I felt stiff and kind of rigid while filming.

Your video clips I saw were like an unconscious search for a dual IEE to praise you for your smarts and accomplishments you found yourself flowing into in your studies and career.
    Yeah, I agree IEE are adorable. So are ILE tho...

Let's do this: to not waste too many words and ideas but try to be brief and effective as possible ... Here is a brief SEI SLI Comparative test.

Assuming you did not already possess both of the following, and had no life circumstances that would make it impossible or impractical, with all things being equal which would you rather personally own:

A) A music listening room complete with your favorites and more

Or

B) A personal kitchen complete with all the cookware and dishes you could want?

This is a hard toss up for Si dominants, but be thinking about what is MORE essential to the quality of life and ones personal sense of maximum happiness ...

Ok make your decision. In the next sentence I will tell the test key.

If you chose A over B you are Fe creative and your rich deep emotional life must have some form of creative expression, even if some of it is associative.

If you chose B you are Te creative who adores efficiency, pragmatism and minimalist techniques far more than exploring your emotions on a daily basis.

Does this help? What do you think??
    I picked 2 because I genuinely enjoy cooking. I'm not a big fan of music, I never have been. I do like some stuff, but I'm not really interested in being an expert. I am interested somewhat in melodies that are more complex, that have more than one emotional tone.

But yeah, I'd pick the kitchen even if it were something else. I do think having a kitchen like that would be useful. IDK I thought SEI liked that kind of stuff too?

I need A and just minimize my B until accessibility. But without music I just can't imagine a happy life. I often work to music so I can occupy my feelings with a focus so that other functions can come out and do the work at hand better. How about you?
    Yeah, I like background music, listening passively.

Oh, and about those friends ... The woman I am now out of touch with got ISFJ on MBTI and the man tested ESTJ in Socionics. Probably Te subtype ISTp to though based on oodles of other considerations I won't drag out from the cobwebs. Most self testings are inconsistent with intertype relations.
    Hmm... Okay so a few things about me that contradict the SLI typing:

I'm really emotional, passionately so. I like writing, mostly poetry. I feel more vibrant and expressive, especially when I'm with my partner. SLIs are often described as stoic and kinda cold?

I do experience overpowering emotions sometimes, it makes me not know what to do. I try to maintain a state of calmness, but like I said, I can be overcome by emotions.

I have been described as impractical. Really it's difficult for me to do things unless I enjoy them.

I have an ultra caregiver kind of romantic style. Like I said, I'm an enneagram 2, and I love doing things for my partner. Regardless of whatever it is, I have no issues doing it. I'm also very maternal, not just to my partner. I like taking care of people in general. Again, this is kind of dependant on my relationship with people. I sort of "need" people to "need" me.

Plus I relate more to PoLR Te description than PoLR Fe... I'm pretty sure I have a high EQ. SLI are kind of portrayed as being oblivious to that kind of stuff.

I think I'm just an SLIish SEI Maybe? Hmmm

Edit: How are SLI with social skills? I don't need people's help with being social...

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    I'm going to say SLI. I have bit hard time typing you as SEI. I have also made couple of litmus tests to you in Discord as well which makes me think of SLI even more (just to test you reactions ̣- It is bit cheeky, I know).
    I'm curious to know about these tests?

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have been described as impractical. Really it's difficult for me to do things unless I enjoy them.
    @Pano Lou this is pretty much the essence of what I think of as Te PoLR - just having a hard time doing things unless you have a feely impulse to do them...not sure of your type, but SEI doesn't seem out of the question to me. You also gave off more of a sense of emotional sensitivity than I associate with SLIs, but it wasn't overstated. Pretty subtle. I think I see Fi demonstrative in you. It might be worth considering SLI still, I'm just leaning 75% towards SEI.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xaiviay View Post
    @Pano Lou this is pretty much the essence of what I think of as Te PoLR - just having a hard time doing things unless you have a feely impulse to do them...not sure of your type, but SEI doesn't seem out of the question to me. You also gave off more of a sense of emotional sensitivity than I associate with SLIs, but it wasn't overstated. Pretty subtle. I think I see Fi demonstrative in you. It might be worth considering SLI still, I'm just leaning 75% towards SEI.
    I struggle with prioritizing tasks and doing the things I "need" to do, if that makes sense? I respond well to emotional requests like, "I want you to do this for me please" than having to do things on my own. I'm really productive if I have someone who "needs" me, if that makes sense.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xaiviay View Post
    @Pano Lou this is pretty much the essence of what I think of as Te PoLR - just having a hard time doing things unless you have a feely impulse to do them...
    That's anti-Se. Both SEI and SLI are Se-ignoring. They do what they want to do, regardless of outside demands. They resist pressure.

Te PoLR is a hard time handling business themes, like productivity and efficiency, and skepticism towards factual information and difficulty measuring veracity.

I respond well to emotional requests like, "I want you to do this for me please" than having to do things on my own. I'm really productive if I have someone who "needs" me, if that makes sense.
    Yeah. You ignore it because its not a problem for you, but active it when somebody needs your help.

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bastard View Post
    That's anti-Se. Both SEI and SLI are Se-ignoring. They do what they want to do, regardless of outside demands. They resist pressure.

Te PoLR is a hard time handling business themes, like productivity and efficiency, and skepticism towards factual information and difficulty measuring veracity.
    Oh, very good point, Bastard. Yes I guess that is more Se-ignoring than Te-PoLR.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm curious to know about these tests?
    Mainly your negative reactivity towards Fe sort of fun. Like emoticons and stuff. Things that are important are pretty much internal and stay there whereas SEI will communicate those more clearly for Fe valuer. Therefore an IEE can clearly notice your inner sensitivities which are quite important to you.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mainly your negative reactivity towards Fe sort of fun. Like emoticons and stuff. Things that are important are pretty much internal and stay there whereas SEI will communicate those more clearly for Fe valuer. Therefore an IEE can clearly notice your inner sensitivities which are quite important to you.
    I'm not negative towards emotions tho lol. I tend to be pretty open and expressive. I have no idea what gave you that impression really.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm not negative towards emotions tho lol. I tend to be pretty open and expressive. I have no idea what gave you that impression really.
    Maybe so. Not saying that you take it too personally but they are your own emotions. Let's add Fe to a mix and it does not really respect emotions as your own. In Fe world there is a thing like playing with others indignation and stuff.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe so. Not saying that you take it too personally but they are your own emotions. Let's add Fe to a mix and it does not really respect emotions as your own. In Fe world there is a thing like playing with others indignation and stuff.
    Hmm, I don't think that's entirely true... Thanks for your perspective.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still say clear SLI and gave the self test in hope you could discover that for yourself.

As for Fe this would all mean it is your Vulnerable 4th Point of Least Resistance function. As you go through life, over the years a type increasingly might regard this function as having been overexploited by others. For me personally that has meant overworking with little return.

So I suggest you try on SLI, knowing you can feel like everyone else can but must guard against overexploitation with your affections and social graces. Damn, I wish I had been given that advice about my own when I was 20. It could have made all the difference ...
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SEI>SLI

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still say clear SLI and gave the self test in hope you could discover that for yourself.

As for Fe this would all mean it is your Vulnerable 4th Point of Least Resistance function. As you go through life, over the years a type increasingly might regard this function as having been overexploited by others. For me personally that has meant overworking with little return.

So I suggest you try on SLI, knowing you can feel like everyone else can but must guard against overexploitation with your affections and social graces. Damn, I wish I had been given that advice about my own when I was 20. It could have made all the difference ...
    I don't feel overexploited tho? I don't understand what you mean by that? Social situations, emotion expression, these things don't tire me out...

Anyway, the consensus is that I'm SEI, so that is what I will be sticking to, for the time being.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aki View Post
    SEI>SLI
    Is there something that stands out to you as *not* being SLI? As some people seem to be convinced that I'm not SEI...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast