Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What would an LIE with a strong Ni subtype look like? (ENTj-Ni identification)

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @Rebelondeck, I think you’re right about “total control of the whole program”, but not all the time. Only when we care about the program.

Most of the time, if the program is your program or is not interesting, LIE’s just don’t care about it at all. I mean, it’s your problem, you deal with it.

But if it’s my program, then I get to set the goals and the schedule and who does what....
    With some of their closest relationships, I wonder whether or not some LIEs treat these partners or friends like programs in which they've interest. As an observer, there seemed to be more than a few enmeshed in struggles for control or to break free from it.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    ENTj-Ni 7w6sx/so731
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    With some of their closest relationships, I wonder whether or not some LIEs treat these partners or friends like programs in which they've interest. As an observer, there seemed to be more than a few enmeshed in struggles for control or to break free from it.

a.k.a. I/O
    i have often seen ppl as programs in which i have an interest, but also seeing myself that way. it's just one lens to view the world with, and I don't always use it. And I don't see it as a control or break free dichotomy. Sometimes you just want to coexist when you happen to meet. Maybe figure out what programs they have running right now and think about your own current programs and how to dance with those givens, aware evolution is always possible
    ENTj-Ni sx/so

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12