Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What would an LIE with a strong Ni subtype look like? (ENTj-Ni identification)

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @Rebelondeck, I think you’re right about “total control of the whole program”, but not all the time. Only when we care about the program.

Most of the time, if the program is your program or is not interesting, LIE’s just don’t care about it at all. I mean, it’s your problem, you deal with it.

But if it’s my program, then I get to set the goals and the schedule and who does what....
    With some of their closest relationships, I wonder whether or not some LIEs treat these partners or friends like programs in which they've interest. As an observer, there seemed to be more than a few enmeshed in struggles for control or to break free from it.

a.k.a. I/O

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    With some of their closest relationships, I wonder whether or not some LIEs treat these partners or friends like programs in which they've interest. As an observer, there seemed to be more than a few enmeshed in struggles for control or to break free from it.

a.k.a. I/O
    i have often seen ppl as programs in which i have an interest, but also seeing myself that way. it's just one lens to view the world with, and I don't always use it. And I don't see it as a control or break free dichotomy. Sometimes you just want to coexist when you happen to meet. Maybe figure out what programs they have running right now and think about your own current programs and how to dance with those givens, aware evolution is always possible

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post

Ni subtype has one or several of those traits:
    ”Ambiverted” (can be mistaken for an introvert); more focused on societal issues and the welfare of society; more interested in psychology and spirituality.

– from my blog post
    yep... 100%

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hatesyardwork View Post
    LIE Ni

Speak unfiltered
    Not confrontational, but not afraid to shut people up
    Not ambitious or ruthless
    More of a thinker than a doer
    Love to shoot the shit
    Formality does not exist but wary of people who are too friendly
    Fashion tends more towards utility than presentation
    Being alone is not unbearable as an extrovert
    You nailed it! Formality does not exist

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back when Gulenko believed in the two-subtype system, he wrote this:

Intuitive subtype: (The Strategist) Calm and balanced, conducts a regulated life, knows when to take advantage of opportunities. Quietly selects what idea it is better to follow, will always find the most optimal and advantageous output, which will give the greatest return. They are frequently a natural scientist, an experimenter, acting with their mind and hands simultaneously. Can interest themselves in chemistry, and in painting, in this case they try to bring everything to the end. Excellent hygrotechnician and experimenter. Gets along well with children, easily carries them along through their interesting actions. Outwardly more restrained and stocky than the other subtype; tries to dress well and pay attention to their health.
    As an example, this actor (probably E7):

Or this one (probably 3w4):

In the gallery in my signature there are more examples.
    Last edited by roger557; 08-14-2021 at 04:35 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12