Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LSI or SLI?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaebette View Post
    First, he's obsessed with Drake so has a lot of OVO shirts etc. He calls himself the brand ambassador for Adidas because he likes it so much, nearly all his shoes are Adidas. He mostly, if not always, pairs a teeshirt with a pair of jeans or combat trousers, but he always looks good. He's also very conscious about the way he looks and actually tells you to take off a picture you posted if he doesn't like the way he looks. A lot of the way he acts makes him seem cp 6 idk..
    Yea i guess hes a SEE 3

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    663 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He sounds way too straight and manly for me. Drake, muslim brotherhood, rap music, arrogant str8 man examining stares. Ehh... it's all too much, like Richard Simmons in the other direction. Is he overcompensating or is he really that much of a manly man's man.

We would really hate each other, most likely. Younger str8 women often seem to be infatuated with this type tho, then get all upset and rant to me when he predictably broke their hearts. I don't like being treated like an emotional tampon, but I get it: I'm the one that really cares and he's just an arrogant douchebag.

I just never found anything all that attractive about arrogance or over the top male-ness though. That's just me. Maybe I am weird. I like... guys more in the middle. Not too cocky and not too much of a pussy. Okay I'm trying to play too much of the happy medium card. Let's just say ... mostly confident, but not as much as women tend to like. lol.
    Last edited by Hot Scalding Gayser; 10-09-2018 at 07:42 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    663 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Is there really a thin line between love and hate?

Or do people just say that to try and sugar coat the horrors hate can bring? They actually are so separate and distant, like two cold people in totally different universes all to their own that can never see eye to eye.

What's the difference, subtly- (I'm bad with nuances so help me out) between punching somebody and wanting them to never get back up- and punching somebody and sadistically arguing with them and then suddenly kissing each other in heated passion. Then having some good Grade A Hate Sex.

((sorry for the derail, just pondering.))

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Definitely not EII. Definitely not strong in the ethical sector. He doesn't relate well with people, especially those he doesn't know. Hard to read feelings, motives etc
    By "EII bias", I was referring to you possibly having skewed interpretations of SLI behaviour because you're seeing him through EII eyes. I often doubt my own perceptions when trying to figure out the priorities and processes that drive the behaviour of other types; for example, I seem to have a much clearer view of Ij-types than I do Ip-types.

a.k.a. I/O

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

....... Prefers to do things unhurried.
    SLIs seem to like an unhurried lifestyle but often rush to get things done. LSIs tend to be far more measured, and certainly not as fast off the mark.

a.k.a I/O

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol easy.. sli

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    You seem to be describing a SLI. LSIs would likely be as cautious but not as hyper-defensive or concerned with health. SLIs seem to try to project images of certainty and strength, bragging about accomplishments or abilities whereas LSIs tend toward images of stability and knowledge, spouting facts and specific observations.

a.k.a. I/O
    I agree

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSIs have very systematic viewpoints of how the world works.... X works like this because of this. Y should be this way because of this.

SLIs not so much. They are very intellectual but appear more open to a variety of viewpoints and skeptical of absolute claims

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks guys I've established that he's SLI, especially after reading about Activity relations primarily between EII and SLI. We became fast friends and feel very comfortable around each other, his viewpoints are very interesting and he's a caring person, not in terms of feelings but his actions. The only problem is that I would want to spend all my time with him but he's not...built like that, so sometimes I feel like I'm too much.

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12