• ESI

1 20.00%

Thread: Dr Dre

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Dr Dre

Last edited by Breather; 08-18-2019 at 05:35 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dr Dre - ISFJ - Dreiser

Banned
    TIM
    INFP 9w8 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A ISFJ 9w8 with a hard 8 wing.

Banned
    TIM
    INFP 9w8 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheUltimateDJ391 View Post
    Absolutely not a sensor, he's a clear intuitive. Probably xNTP in MBTI
    I think he's an sp/sx 8w9 pretty comfortably but 9w8 isn't a bad shout, it's just Dre is like an obvious 8 like Jay-Z and obvious NT aswell
    Why bother making a thread, if you just want to assert your opinion?

Banned
    TIM
    INFP 9w8 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why question everything?
    I'm questioning one thing.

relax
    If two people agree on a typing for a celeb then it's worth considering it.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dr Dre has such nice arms.
    Everything interests me but nothing holds me.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IMO he has a very gamma mentality.

I was thinking ILI because of his role as a producer, and never gave ESI much consideration. But ESI could work.
    Last edited by WVBRY; 10-01-2018 at 01:22 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Avebury View Post
    IMO he has a very gamma mentality.

I was thinking ILI because of his role as a producer, and never gave ESI much consideration. But ESI could work.
    The other person was referring to MBTI bro.
    I agree with ILI. 8w9 sp/sx

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The other person was referring to MBTI bro.
    Khcs was referring to socionics. Malignantwench was referring to MBTI, yes.

I agree with ILI. 8w9 sp/sx
    Yeah, he's probably 8w9 so ILI is good.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@TheUltimateEmcee could Dre be sx/sp instead of sp/sx, I thought sp dominant because he tends to get mistyped as a 5 and for other reasons that I'm finding it hard to coome out atm but sx/sp could be possible aswell

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LeaderLightChange View Post
    @TheUltimateEmcee could Dre be sx/sp instead of sp/sx, I thought sp dominant because he tends to get mistyped as a 5 and for other reasons that I'm finding it hard to coome out atm but sx/sp could be possible aswell
    Sorry for a late reply - I never type celebrities' instinctual stackings and I'm barely even concerned with figuring out my own, so I'm not exactly the best person to ask...

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably LSI-Se. He's built big like many of them are (sex doesn't change their tendency to have high upper body strength/big shoulders and a tendency towards being apple shaped), his perfectionism, his attention to detail, and him being accused of being a violent spouse, he also mentioned not having structure like he needed structure.

Not the Ti subtype because he's more individualistic, has been so successful in a more artistic career and his speaking is more the Sensory subtype rather than the more rigid, less creative, more serious language usage of the Ti subtype. Also, he's been described as calm, relaxed, and warm all of which fit the Se subtype better.

He seems democratic and is about money so I can see why some would think of him as gamma, but LSI-Se often seem democratic rather than aristocratic and are often all about saving and making money (note, he doesn't spend it on luxury items like ESI-Se would, he talks about saving it like LSI often do).
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    Probably LSI-Se. He's built big like many of them are (sex doesn't change their tendency to have high upper body strength/big shoulders and a tendency towards being apple shaped), his perfectionism, his attention to detail, and him being accused of being a violent spouse, he also mentioned not having structure like he needed structure.

Not the Ti subtype because he's more individualistic, has been so successful in a more artistic career and his speaking is more the Sensory subtype rather than the more rigid, less creative, more serious language usage of the Ti subtype. Also, he's been described as calm, relaxed, and warm all of which fit the Se subtype better.

He seems democratic and is about money so I can see why some would think of him as gamma, but LSI-Se often seem democratic rather than aristocratic and are often all about saving and making money (note, he doesn't spend it on luxury items like ESI-Se would, he talks about saving it like LSI often do).
    I agree, yeah. LSI-Se imo as well. Saving money is more of a Te- thing. Te+ such as ESIs, LIEs & SLEs take big risks with $ and spend it. I have a reputation among my friends of being extremely thrifty, they often joke about it.
    Last edited by SGF; 01-22-2021 at 06:45 AM.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Dre as LSI is interesting fo' sho'.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dr. Dre has really strong Se, LSI-D. Terminality, execution, strong administrative qualities. His music and especially the diss tracks are hilarious. He likes laying down the law.

I mean, he’s really aggressive towards others and he stands his ground. He defends his Ti order and don’t allow others to fuck with it.

This interview is more revealing of LSI.
    He respects hierarchy as in both the laws of the streets and music industry “you gotta give props where props is due,” and money is more of an afterthought and not the main goal “making music to have some fun and making some money out of it, if possible.” He was on one of the pioneers of gangsta rap and said “I’m laying down the foundation, straight up.” Also, Tupac is his dual, EIE-C Easy-E and Dre had huge clashes and I haven’t done much research on EE but I wouldn’t be surprised if he is also Dre’s dual.

Last edited by Lolita; 02-02-2021 at 12:02 AM.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI, same type as Eminem imo

I think Tupac is an IEI, same type as Nas and Kendrick Lamar. Snoop Dogg an EIE.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Snoop is SEE-N and Dre supervise him. Snoop respects Dre and Dre treated Snoop like a student, someone under his wing. As a result, Snoop say “Death Row is the label that PAYS me” showing he knows that there’s a contract between them which acknowledges the Se power structure between them.

Snoop talks a lot over the years about growing up and improving himself and such so he does value Te. He also pushed his wife to be more into business and upgrading herself, etc. having more ambition. They divorced and got back together and remarried. He showed his appreciation towards his for having his kids (he has a kid from someone else and don’t acknowledge the mother). Stuck by his wife through a lot but he also admits he values that she stuck by him through all his craziness.

What’s funny is he said in this interview he’s avoiding 50Cent and 50 is SLE. He’s always tryna have a good time and talks a lot about how he feels and stuck with it which shows Fi >Fe. He’s gotten really spiritual for the past 15 years or so. He got really involved as a soccer coach (more hands on as a father) and then did that Rastafarian thing(spiritually getting high) His public persona as in his music and looks went through phases and changed through time but not drastically. The progression was linear. He’s still the same Snoop.
    Last edited by Lolita; 02-02-2021 at 12:35 AM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Snoop Dogg seems extremly idealistic and runs around with the wildest, most colourful outfits. he's generally very passive overall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcVTImeEGqs

I just wanted to make something that represents peace, love and happiness.

Dr. Dre and 50 Cent are very business-like. 50 Cent buys cars that match his outfit, the other sells Dre Beats. I think gamma makes more sense for both of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_TBMalY8go

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Supervision relationships are very impactful because it causes changes which could be long lasting. Dre likes Fe stuff and seeks it but he don’t hate the Fi stuff, either. LSI>ESI because he exhibits Fi+ and he acknowledged that Snoop taught him the meaning of believing in yourself and loyalty. He acknowledges that The Chronic wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for Snoop believing in Dre.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    Snoop Dogg seems extremly idealistic and runs around with the wildest, most colourful outfits. he's generally very passive overall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcVTImeEGqs

I just wanted to make something that represents peace, love and happiness.

Dr. Dre and 50 Cent are very business-like. 50 Cent buys cars that match his outfit, the other sells Dre Beats. I think gamma makes more sense for both of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_TBMalY8go
    Snoop is distant and wants to appear “passive” which is why I say N subtype but his outfits express how he feels from the inside. SEE are very flashy and opulent but it’s rooted from a personal place. EIEs are loud to draw attention to themselves because they believe theatrics gets them attention so they’ll be loud and flashy with outfits because that’ll draw attention to them. Snoop isn’t about theatrics although he’s expressive about how he feels. He wears his crazy stuff cuz that’s just how he feels. In his personal relationships, he’s probably N also or H. He’s distant but he’s still really savage against anyone who attacks him. He’s well-liked and coolly assertive. EIEs are more theatrical in their assertion. What’s hilarious was he became a pimp. Unlike Fe egos who conjure images of themselves and present it to the world, Snoop not only rapped about pimping but he was an actual pimp. He quit so he could spend more time with his family. He said he took well to pimping like fish to water and that it’s his calling He’s really Gamma and just does whatever he wants to do and often times, it’s a money thing that aligned with his values.

https://web.archive.org/web/20080621...ble_pimp/print

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I disagree, but let's just say we have different opinions

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A gangsta ESI is Ice Cube, D subtype. Fi- ethics of disapproval, he's critical and very judgmental. He’s really good with the Te stuff which is probably why people can mistaken him as LSE at shallow glance but he’s too forceful with Fi and LSE don’t like Se at all. Fe development is to express his Fi. Watch all his old, recent, and interview videos and he constantly maintains a scowl lol Even in his Friday movies. He can do some Fe but he hates it. His Barbershop movies ultimately promote his Fi values, ESI conservative shit like loyalty, family, being stable, responsible, etc.

Last edited by Lolita; 02-02-2021 at 02:07 AM.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I disagree, but let's just say we have different opinions
    Ain’t nothin to it. Gangsta rap made me do it.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    A gangsta ESI is Ice Cube, D subtype. Fi- ethics of disapproval, he's critical and very judgmental. He’s really good with the Te stuff which is probably why people can mistaken him as LSE at shallow glance but he’s too forceful with Fi and LSE don’t like Se at all. Fe development is to express his Fi. Watch all his old, recent, and interview videos and he constantly maintains a scowl lol Even in his Friday movies. He can do some Fe but he hates it. His Barbershop movies ultimately promote his Fi values, ESI conservative shit like loyalty, family, being stable, responsible, etc.

Hmm, I always thought he was LSI but you make a very compelling argument. They can be hard to differentiate at times.

I think Dr. Dre is unquestionably LSI, however. His music is pure assertion/aggression that I could only picture coming from a Beta ST. No sliver of Fi morality/values/etc. from what I’ve seen thus far (but I’m not very familiar with him in the way I am with Tupac, for example - I’ve just had a handful of his songs on my playlists before ). His lyrical content is nothing like Eminem’s at all, who has a ton of ethical commentary in comparison (though I have honestly flip flopped between ESI and LSI for Eminem many times...).

Tupac is still an EIE to me... His Fe was ridiculously powerful and it’s always the first thing about him that stands out to me. He was constantly turned on, engaging, charismatic... he had the likes of a preacher; EJ and 4D fe - and remind me how he was 1D Se again? He is not like IEI Nas... IEI Kendrick Lamar comes close enough in terms of personality, but I don’t find his Fe quite as extravagant or at the forefront. Perhaps IEI-3Fe (strongest Fe subtype possible) would work but at that point you might as well go with EIE and I see a lot of Se HA style of Se fetishization in his work. He was also heavily inspired by Shakespeare (EIE).

Anyways, I see an over abundance of Se creatives in the rap game in general. Maybe the lyric play is the one way they can healthily tap into that Ne weak spot.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ice Cube hates Fe but because he’s D subtype, he can express (Fe) his discontent (Fi) more viscerally. He’s actually very relationship oriented, private, and into defending traditional shit. I don’t think LSI and ESI are hard to distinguish. LSIs feel uncomfortable asserting Fi stuff, whereas Ice Cube is fine dealing as the go between Dre and all the other gangsta rappers since he’s confident with Fi. Dre is Ti because he operates on power hierarchy that he’s established in the business and others are afraid of him, and so others have to come to him, and he don’t want to approach them.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I like Dre as LSI. I always felt connected to him but couldn't put my finger as to why. I've noticed that with me and LSIs a lot. "this person and me have vastly different lifestyles, we rarely even communicate much but he still feels like part of 'my Beta clan' and will defend him with Wildfire if need be."

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Snoop is definitely Fi yeah. He shares that Fi bond with Martha Stewart haha.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    OMG he’s really cool with Martha Steward. Martha be down with Gamma SF gangsta rappers. Snoop is a less aggressive SEE and Ice Cube is a more aggressive ESI. But if you contrast Dre and Snoop/Ice Cube, you’ll see that Dre is aristocratic and the latter are Democratic. Dre does business in very specific spheres with specific people. His Fi isn’t good with forging relations with others. He wants ppl to come to him. The one he approached was his EIE dual, Eminem Meanwhile his Gamma SF homies are chillin’ with other ppl who share similar business interests as them and they branched out doing other stuff.

I mean, tell me that they’re not dripping with Fi They’re talking and admiring another Fi person, SEE Kobe.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I can see that. I think his surface image is something along the lines of SEI 9w8, though, but that’s sort of the stereotypical “stoner” image in general.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah, I can see that.
    Well Hollywood definitely has a lot of Fe but also it's often a kind of superficial role-ish version of non-valued Gamma Fe in many ppl/organizations.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well Hollywood definitely has a lot of Fe but also it's often a kind of superficial role-ish version of non-valued Gamma Fe in many ppl/organizations.
    OMG Thank you!!! It's weird how people would assign Hollywood as SEE/ESFP when I was born and raised in Los Angeles (and not the suburbs) and I say Hollywood is actually VERY VERY Fe. Maybe the glory days of old Hollywood was Beta Fe (like Marilyn Monroe) but from more recently within the last 5 years or so, it moved backwards to being Alpha Fe due to the heavy emphasis of social media where people keep broadcasting every little boring detail of their lives (think foodie and travel pics/videos). People complain they can't make real friends and the reason is because there's so much Fe image focus. I think LA became ESE. In order to make friends, you either have to grow up here and know people from back in the day. Or you join activity groups and meet people who are "like minded." It's both for me, but it's still really hard to get through all the Fe shit and make friends considering that I'm an Fi ego and I don't want to be around anything that I've already deemed as "fake." All these Midwestern Fe hoes came to LA to be IG stars. SMH.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah @Lolita

True friendship and relationships definitely require Fi, it's definitely a Fi thing and not an image thing at all. I still won't ever really value Fi like Fe (I'm a stereotypical IEI and drool over the hot bear hunk SLE with douche shades and a killer smile) but I always appreciate more Fi help/advice to know how to make connections better as I kind of suck at that. I'm good at noticing it more in others than myself.

I love Marilyn Monroe. <3 I am a geek collector of Marilyn Manson Christmas ornaments I like them so much.

I agree it's too alpha Fe it's kind of Power Rangers kiddish which is alpha Fe. Beta Fe can be light but it's still.. darker than that. Actually the quadra cycles... every quadra down the line 'matures' more then the other I think. Most of the "social justice warriors" on Alpha/Delta would be too against the type of Fe Beta uses. Original MadTv was a very Beta show and very funny- but I don't see something like that surviving in today's climate. Gamma wouldn't mind it, but probably would think the Fe valuing isn't good or "too much" and just make it Fi valuing but role Fe.

There's probably a lot of LSE Te higher ups in Hollywood that care more for the family image stuff and the bottom profit line and are more amused at Alpha Fe then Beta Fe because Alpha Fe corrects them and they are drawn to the innocence of it whereas Beta Fe is just perverted and nasty to them. So it's really easy for alpha Fe show to get greenlit. I mean Alpha Fe show- is like a dime a dozen right. "Oh look another Alpha sitcom!" Most shows are probably going to be like that I think lol.

Some of the shows in the 90s were very Beta but yeah I don't think we're in a Beta period much at all in the world so it's going to be kind of dead in that area. I've tried to get into a new show but I haven't found anyone that I really liked that much. (the one I'm in now the most is probably that thing u showed me lolol) There's just so much Alpha/Delta in Hollywood now! And a few Gamma. The Gamma shows tend to be rarer/but more highly quality and really well produced and make you feel heavy things. I like some aspects about them, but they are often too sophisticated + Fi for my tastes.
    Last edited by Hot Scalding Gayser; 02-06-2021 at 02:44 AM.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn’t that just sad? A lot of entertainment stuff produced more recently as within 10 years or so is so ultra heavily with Alpha and Delta censorship with their warning labels on everything that it’s “bad” for you and blah blah blah. It’s suffocating to be surrounded by everyone who’s so quick to whip out the “I’m so offended, you better shut this down now!!!” card. I think the 90s was mostly Gamma and ppl were savages back then. All the music about personal woes and heartache, broken loyalty... Toni Braxton, Mary J. Bilge, etc. and rise of gangsta rap with public beefs... all Fi mixed with Se. Gotta defend your territory. I don’t think the stuff from that era like In Livin’ Color would survive censorship now since Alpha wants to whitewash Gamma. The Men in Film skit is very Fi and they openly express their Fi through Fe. It’s a lot of attitude.

The show I suggested for you is Beta Fe combined with Gamma Fi and Se. The main lesson is rooted in Gamma Fi, loyalty and being there for your nearest and dearest, even though they do a lot of stupid shit that you don’t necessarily approve of. I knew you’d love Ricky, cuz that’s an example of what a real SLE is like. I’ll have to look through my list of characters but I could find more SLEs for you.

A lot of the shows I really like, and I’m particular, I realize now that they’re Gamma and reflect my interests and values. When I think of the characters I like the most and identify with them, they turn out to be almost all SEEs. It dawned upon me that the mind gravitates towards embodiments of what it values as a reflection of its psyche. That doesn’t mean just because someone likes a lot of SEE characters (for example) is an SEE. But it shows that they value those aspects of SEE even if they’re not able to directly analyze themselves.
    Last edited by Lolita; 02-06-2021 at 03:23 AM.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dre and Snoop are duals

Dre - ILE-N

Snoop - SEI-D