Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donald Trump is the best president since Reagan

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both are Ti types and this country has needed Ti Ne in creative government legal and economic leadership reforms for too long. Trump came along as the blunt SLE as supervising LII naturally to make radical changes which seem TOO harsh to many because the general need for Ne Ti (BITING THROUGH in the I ching) has gone on too long.
    That is why Si Fe values have been horribly suffering for at least 20 years - "that" meaning this lack. Many suffering chose crisis intervention. I still did not vote for Trump however. I know Delta NFs daily hating Trump on social media posts, not seeing the whole picture.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

America hasn't had a good president since Teddy Roosevelt

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know how much power a President has to evaluate whether they are doing a good job or not, but he's pretty entertaining. Best meme President?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This comedian seems SLE-Ti to me, and you know, they can tell it like it is and be hilarious doing so.

The fun starts at 3:25.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I wonder to what extent the president sets the tone for how people think and behave in America and even the rest of the world. Is it a coincidence that there was a big turn around from the highly politicized 60s and 70s when Reagan became president in the 80s? Society became much more individualstic at that time because Reagan's vision was apolitical. Bush Sr. and Bill Clinton followed this vision. The Iraq war kinda changed that. It was really Obama, however, that brought back the highly politicized climate, imo. His vision was collectivistic, not saying he was Mao or Stalin, obviously not, but from what I gather Obama always hated the idea of just bettering one's life, pursuing one's own happiness for its own sake etc, his vision was to "improve" society. But for who, whom, are you improving things? That's the problem with trying to solve things through politics, there are so many conflicting interests.

Note that I don't see Trump as a return to an apolitcal climate. Quite the contrary. He follows Bannon's Leninist type of divide and conquer. Note that while I liked Bill as president, or at least, I liked his presidency, I have a hard time seeing how Hillary would have helped change the tone set by Obama. But Hillary really isn't the point now, Trump is certainly different from Obama but not better, I would say worse.

The real issue with Trump though is that he is controlled by Russia and Putin, which is extremely dangerous. He's basically a Russian puppet, he isn't in his place as an American president.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Basically, the president sets the tone of the conversation, whether it be "Hope & Change" or "Kill the Terrorists".

Trump, aside from being a TV entertainer and host of the Apprentice (the only thing he seems to be good at), is a racist. That is pretty much proven by his company's bias against renting to people of color. The fact that he refuses to condemn racism gives racists leeway to express their own racist views. And to sometimes act them out.

https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dr...sidential-run/

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The tone set by Trump is one of xenophobia.

I always thought 99 percent or so of Americans viewed America as a nation of immigrants, but when I hear alot of folks from Trump's base speak, I am not sure about that. I don't really think that most Americans, even the ones who vote for him, really believe that deep down though. I like to think America is better than that. When the president says something, people react and alot tend to follow given the nature of his position. Honestly, I am not 100 percent sure he is a racist since I am not in his head, but there is definitely a tone of xenophobia and hatred of immigrants in his speeches, though I don't think the accusations of racism leveled against him are unfounded, either.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being Putin's bitch is probably the best thing about Trump. It's a slight improvement over standard American foreign policy (low bar).

Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't really think there's any precedent for him. All of the presidents post Reagan have all been career politicians.

Trump was a real estate giant. With that said, I do firmly believe that he is the best working president at the moment. He's accomplished what most world leaders haven't, not even Obama.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has this been followed up anywhere? Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl

Trump and Epstein had (over 20 years earlier) “sexually and physically” abused the then 13-year-old plaintiff and forced her “to engage in various perverted and depraved sex acts” — including being “forced to manually stimulate Defendant Trump with the use of her hand upon Defendant Trump’s erect penis until he reached sexual orgasm,” and being “forced to engage in an unnatural lesbian sex act with her fellow minor and sex slave, Maria Doe, age 12, for the sexual enjoyment of Defendant Trump”

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TrickyDlck View Post
    I was following this around the time of his election and the last I heard she dropped everything because of death threats.

TIM
    ILI-Te sp/sx 549
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He has definitely been one of the most entertaining. Seeing Radical Leftists lose their marbles has been quite entertaining, and proved some of my suspicions about the radical rot festering in the Democratic party, and it has left me displeased. I ended up switching sides for the first time ever. As I am heavily opposed to anything against Freedom of speech, and "hate speech", just another label against dissent. Too many possibilities for abuse in that respect. I also believe in enforcing our existing laws, such as border security. As good ol Abe once said, "The best way to get rid of a bad law, is to enforce it."

I do not think he is bad, but I guess it depends on where you stand on the issues at hand. Much of it is disinformation and media shenanigans. So I am hesitant to believe anything the media says, as I have often found them in a lie more so in this election than any of the previous ones. It is a testament to his outsider-ness. He has not affected me negatively, and in fact the opposite. I no longer have to pay that fee at the end of the year, so that is nice. I get about 30 dollars more back on my paycheck. I can get more forms of insurance now as well. I am also noticing quite a lot more higher paying jobs opening up around me, and I am hoping to take advantage of this.

But I do think he can be more professional, but at this point I highly doubt the Democrats will give half a shit even if he did. They hate his guts, and want nothing more than to see him beheaded at the hands of some illegal immigrant that managed to sneak in. So while Trump continues to be ****** in the public eye, I'll be sitting here quietly reaping all the benefits I can before the end of his term. (But I do think he has a high chance of being re-elected, his fan base is insane)
    Last edited by Tenebris; 12-27-2018 at 04:09 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, it's been a few days since we've checked in on Trump's presidency. How's he doing?

He held a cabinet meeting recently. It is described in the following blog, https://digbysblog.blogspot.com/2019/01/, after the line "digby 1/02/2019 05:00:00 PM"

Here is the twitter source, if you prefer your news closer to the source:
    https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...2F2019%2F01%2F

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have to say I'm really torn on my feelings toward Trump. On one hand, I deeply respect him for standing up against the globalist and the spinelessness and political correctness that's come to dominate politics and society. On the other, I wonder if he actually knows what he's doing and isn't just being abrasive and undiplomatic for it's own sake.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12