Thread: IEE Difficulties SLI and subtype (ENFp and ISTp)

Threaded View

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Avebury View Post
    There is a theory that says opposite subtypes are not the best match. Intuitive subtypes with sensing subtypes and ethical subtypes with logical subtypes tend to have more tense relations because the shock of opposite functions is usually too much. If you are IEE you might be better matched with an SLI.

This article explains this theory. Check it out for yourself: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...types-by-Meged
    Thanks mate. I'll have a good read of that soon!

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Hey meatburger! I would say welcome back, but if you're working on your mental health this forum is probably not the best place to do it
    Hey there mate. Sorry if i'm giving the impression that i'm all over the place. I'm actually happier and more comfortable than i have been since i've been 15. Truly. My anxiety is extremely low and i keep finding myself smiling and laughing at things. I have an LII friend and in the past i have disturbed him a little to the point he is worried about me. I think the reality is i'm a fiery bastard. My emotions run very deep and i'm not really embarrassed to express them to others. I can seem very worked up to others while not really being worried at all for myself. When i talk about sleep deprivation its because i decided to do a sleep restriction / stimulus control protocol to correct my sleep. I decided it was a bit much so i've stopped it now.

It seems there are a multitude of reasons why i seem to keep searching and seem unable to settle down. I feel torn between being who i truly am and being skillful when dealing with people. This doesn't just extend to finding a girlfriend. I am very passionate about helping people now. I work with so many varied personalities that its a real benefit to know who i am so i can be the best worker that i can be.

For example my clients are currently ISFj, 4x ISTp, ESFj, ISTj & INTp. Its important for me to understand why i'm quiet around the ESFj as he really needs my help. Yet i received an email from him last two nights ago when he was drunk saying thanks for helping him.

You're right about the forum though. I left the forum for a reason. I felt that socionics was a bit too much for me lol. That might prove to be true. Unfortunately the bloody thing is so embedded in my psych i cant get rid of it haha.
    Last edited by meatburger; 08-29-2018 at 10:04 PM.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin