Thread: How do you dress on a daily basis and why?

Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mostly power clothing.

For just casual, I wear a lot of tight V-neck t-shirts....solid-colored...tight so it shows off the flat, hard abs and definitions of the upper body, especially my upper chest and shoulders which is just insane, like a pitbull....solid colored so there are no distractions. Throw that on with a pair of jeans, slacks or cargos and sports hat low with my killer teeth grillz. I currently have an undercut so my back and sides are short and the top is longer for a somewhat wild look. But I don't take it skin all the way to the top of my head....rather, I have a lower fade done around my head so if I decide to slick it back into what I gleefully nicknamed the scumbag look, the top appears to blend in.

For sporty casual dress, I'm a status whore (you know the story about when I worked at the retail clothing store lul)...only top of the line shit for me. I will only wear polo, nautica or tommy Hillfiger, never anything bootleg. In high school, me and my friend had a competition (which I started, of course) who could wear a polo, nautica or hillfiger shirt the most days in a row without wearing the same shirt twice. I won that one. obviously Armani and Versace are okay as well, I miss my 400 dollar Versace shirt and 800 dollar Armani. I don't know what the fuck happened to them. I am known for buying up something expensive, wearing it once or twice and then just throwing it on the floor or letting it collect dust. heh. With sporty casual dress, I will typically slick my hair back by hand with the hair gel for, yeah, the wet, slick, sleazy, conniver look. Brushes leave it looking too neat.

For formal/professional, I usually go with darker tones, greys, blacks....I fckin hate the typical light blue tie, white shirt, suit. my preferable business attire is a dark grey dress shirt under a black suit with a black tie with these white argyle-like design in it....it's demonic. I also like, navy blue pants, white undershirt with a silver solid colored necktie and grey sports coat with navy blue designs in it, plus armani exchange sunglasses in the breast sports coat pocket, not no dumbass handkerchief. I slick my hair back too when I dress up...I'm not a big fan of the slicked back wet look with a suit/sports coat so typically like to do it with pomade for that dry finish, like I just rolled out of bed with the shit like that.

I like to slip in something edgy like a switchblade in the gut. hehe. Anything with the word fuck on it has instant nightlife appeal to me. typically hats come in handy for this, like my comme the fuck down hat or, in winter, my hat which reads savage as fuck...but also T-shirts....I have a couple STFU & GFO shirts. I'm also big on sterling silver skull rings (not the cheap crap either)..I'll deck my whole hand out in them.

Oh yeah, I'm big on gold chainz and bracelets, as well, the gaudier and less subtle the better. I had a 105 gram gold-link bracelet that looked fckin' sick...Before that a 90 grammer.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 07-25-2018 at 03:52 PM.