Thread: Ti-ILE/Ti-ENTp Impression

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ti-ILE/Ti-ENTp Impression

A guy in my friend group (SEI) just got a new girlfriend. Was quite an eye opening experience for me.

When she arrived she kind of blew into the room loudly talking to people and telling them how much she had heard about them. I was instantly struck by this - holy cow kind of feeling. She appeared very self confident and she didn't appear to care what anyone thought at all. Her voice was quite hmm jarring almost to me.

I've met her again since and i get a similar impression. I'm not normally intimidated by many people but i'm certainly a bit unnerved by her. She has this self assured, cockinesss. She talked quickly, and while the SEI was enjoying the conversation i felt i couldn't even keep up (who are they talking about, what they are talking about, what is significant about that). I think i felt my Polr getting spanked even when she wasn't speaking to me.

Its quite a contrast to my ILE friend. He and i just chill out and play video games, often we talk about stuff we are doing for self improvement. Hes quite soft and friendly. Come to think of it i've never felt him slap my Polr at all, if anything he probably helps me figure things out. Remarkable really.

Hopefully i didn't offend anyone with this. The SEI is clearly very happy and i'm happy for him. Shes highly intelligent, intimidatingly so. But WOAH BOY, strong personality.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

More like ese i think. Sei are more reserved than loud imo

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    More like ese i think. Sei are more reserved than loud imo
    I wasn't talking about my friend (SEI) though, he is not loud at all he is very relaxed it was his new GF. Now that i think about it, she actually wasn't loud its just her voice felt loud because she had such a strong presence. Hmm, ESE are a bit foreign to me. I've met a couple and i didn't get that impression but i'll have to ponder it. She could have been LSI perhaps though.
    Last edited by meatburger; 09-01-2018 at 01:03 PM.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Differences in personality in this ILE girl from your ILE friend may be explained by enneagram, subtypes and alcohol.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger View Post
    I wasn't talking about my friend (SEI) though, he is not loud at all he is very relaxed it was his new GF. Now that i think about it, she actually wasn't loud its just her voice felt loud because she had such a strong presence. Hmm, ESE are a bit foreign to me. I've met a couple and i didn't get that impression but i'll have to ponder it. She could have been LSI perhaps though.
    Fe leads are very loud in my own experience

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Female ILEs are often harsh like that, as well as male ILEs. For some strange reason though... their harshness comforts me in a weird way, probably cuz of polr protection. Because normally yes, abrasiveness is annoying. Somebody that's quiet and soft but secretly plotting behind my back or just clearly values something way different me can also be quite threatening ha. I prefer being stabbed in the face.