Hybrid View

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Yeah sounds good and the benevolent yet ominious and forbodding Court Magician Petterson can warn the Kingdom and the Court that at their peril they do not heed his warning: the end is neigh and their freedoms are soon to be obliterated....! Oh my wat a nightmare I surely hope not I surely surely do.
    Actually, my hero will be nothing like Peterson. When you first meet the protagonist, you'll probably hate him because I want to prove a point, which is that virtue signalling is never a good way to judge someone's character. Faith alone won't get you into heaven.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spermatozoa View Post
    Actually, my hero will be nothing like Peterson. When you first meet the protagonist, you'll probably hate him, because I want you to realize that appearances can be deceiving. Good people can do bad things, and vice versa. Virtue signalling is never a good way to judge someone's character.
    Oh I learned that lesson yeeears ago buds.

As to virtue signalling.. a say wa

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Oh I learned that lesson yeeears ago buds.

As to virtue signalling.. a say wa
    I say when, you say why, I say I don't know, because it could be anything, and we will just have to wait and see. Methinks your upbringing in the endless winter of Canada has probably frozen a bit more than your ass. The ice has relentlessly advanced into your soul, abrading and corroding its innocence to become so rigid that you fail to see any nuance within good and evil.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spermatozoa View Post
    I say when, you say why, I say I don't know, because it could be anything, and we will just have to wait and see. Methinks your upbringing in the endless winter of Canada has probably frozen a bit more than your ass. The ice has relentlessly advanced into your soul, abrading and corroding its innocence to become so rigid that you fail to see any nuance within good and evil.
    Cute.

Magical girl (◠‿・)—☆ ShiningLunette's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well personally i don't get attracted to toxic or bad people. I don't want a project to fix, but a partner able to give and take equally. But if the person gradually revealed their flaws and toxicity. I try to put a blind eye to it because of my Se polr. In some ways, i'd rather live this constructed happy fantasy rather than be able to deal with it realistically because then i need to confront reality and nothing i hate more than confrontation (also i have fear of abandonment so i cant handle ending relationships, i know it'll break me). So i tend to stick in bad and dead relationships, even if my needs or wants have been ignored. I would try to focus on the good from that person and ignore the bad in order to maintain my happy fairytale fantasy to remain relatively sane.
    Last edited by ShiningLunette; 11-13-2020 at 09:39 PM.
    Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people.