TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by domr View Post
    Semantics & Metaphor.

You just contradicted yourself. 1 is blocks. 2 is temperament.

C4/C2/U4/U2 are even. Leading/Role/Demonstrative/Mobilizing

If half the functions were stronger creative subtypes would be stronger than leading subtypes. leading subtypes would have total function strength of 20 while creative would be more than 20. That doesn't work.

That's exactly how Jung explained it. In Socionics, the strength of the functions comes from the dimensionally. So to bolster a function means to increase it's strength.

I never said it does. Like I said, it makes leading ~3.7D instead of 4D and all functions get scaled accordingly. Order is the same but strength changes.

That doesn't make any sense. Role function opposes creative. +P vs -J. If you were to strength both, it would negate the changes in temperament.

Plus in reality, creative subtypes appear more balanced and have a better use of both suggestive and vulnerable functions.

Again you don't seem to even understand basic Model A block theory. SE+ has completely different blocks than IE+ or EI-
    Oh, you just don't know much, ok. You're not arguing my conclusions, your arguing structural axioms. Not going to make sense to you until you read it yourself.

Your reading comprehension might be why everyone who's been here for 5-10 years is disagreeing with you. The bolded doesn't contradict. Semantics doesn't mean meaningless it means meaning. Creative is an even numbered function, Base is odd. Creative and Base subtypes don't strengthen the same functions. Maybe you don't mean that, but your words say that. Which is why I said your being sloppy with your words.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Pookie

That's exactly correct. I am arguing axioms because your conclusions don't follow the axioms which means they are not real.

As I said, I define even as C4/C2/U4/C2. I'm not using the illogical geometric black/white figure model because it's not correct.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Pookie

That's exactly correct. I am arguing axioms because your conclusions don't follow the axioms which means they are not real.

As I said, I define even as C4/C2/U4/C2. I'm not using the illogical geometric black/white figure model because it's not correct.
    Define C4.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Define C4.
    Conscious LV4/D4 i.e. Leading Function
    C4/C2/U4/U2 are even. Leading/Role/Demonstrative/Mobilizing
    Example: SE-
    Code:
         Subjective | Objective
                S-4 | E-3 [Ego]
    Conscious   I-2 | L-1 [Super-Ego]
    ----------------|-----------------
    Unconscious E-4 | E-3 [Id]
                L-2 | I-1 [Super Id]
    This is the psyche of the SE- type. If you want to create a subtype then you need to modify this diagram. That's the axiomatic way to create subtypes. With this system the only way to do that would be the change the function strength.