Thread: EvilTomatoe - what type I am?

TIM
    ENTp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default EvilTomatoe - what type I am?

Hello there! It will be my welcome post as well as sincere request for you guys to type me. I have been here for about 2 years,
    6 years into socionics but on polish forum. I did not really feel the need to participate in the discussion before, but 6
    years passed and I am still not really sure what type I am. I was only able to narrow down my choices to being either alpha NT or
    delta NF. I post my photos to help you. I will appreciate every suggestion of yours as well as answer every question if you will
    be that kind to ask them.

https://imgur.com/a/wub2Lib
    https://imgur.com/a/zrXfnTX
    https://imgur.com/a/hrl6vYt
    https://imgur.com/a/MmAZPs6
    https://imgur.com/a/J1Kj8qp

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ESI or SEI

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ESI-Se or IEE-Ne? over NT are my thoughts (but guess LIE/ILE maybe possible, Idk).Post some info, test scores, questionnaire or video.
    Last edited by Hope; 05-23-2018 at 02:36 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Agree, ESI.

(FWIW)

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI or ILI?? but you look a bit like Jodi Foster and I'm not sure of her type. Crystal gave IEE as a possibility and I don't think it's that outlandish but I'd want to hear more about you first to decide.

Edit: I was looking through photos of me (ESI) and you do some of the same things with your head that I do in pictures...

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think Jodi Foster is ILI.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Jodie seems ESI-Se to me.

Her role in the famous movie could be ILI, though.
    Last edited by Hope; 01-27-2019 at 09:11 PM.

TIM
    ENTp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you guys for all your suggestions. I do not think I am ESI though. I have a basic problem with putting pressure on people and when pressured, I often outburst. I am rather goofy person, and people often use that against me to laugh or something. I definitely have some problem with Se-area. Another reason why I think I am not ESI - I have a Si-ego boyfriend and everything goes really great, I love that he is a caregiver and I do not think he is condescending. None of my victim relations ever worked out or even started for that matter, and the one I had with aggresive went terribly wrong. I thought that he is being a jerk, he thought that I act like a child.

When it comes to questionares, I will soon make some and post results.

TIM
    ENTp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My result from this test: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/ LII

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LII? Amazing. Simply amazing.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 05-23-2018 at 01:02 PM.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jodie Foster seems no similar to her. ESI? No way, it's far from that. I am not sure myself. To me, it really looks like Ni, so I would say it's either EIE or ILI and LII would also do.

It's easiest to guess whatever you are thinking or feeling, and intuitive you are almost for sure. So if you can't guess if you are T or F than you won't get anywhere with typing. You need to guess this first properly before you will narrow down the type to specific quadra.

Try to guess if you are F/T or N/S and than you will narrow it to 4 types only and from there it should be easier.

It doesn't matter if you are good with Thinking but if you really like it. If you prefer to logically think over feelings when interacting with people or you are actually good with comforting them.
    Last edited by falsehope; 05-23-2018 at 01:37 PM.

TIM
    ENTp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, with T/F - it is sort of complicated because I was always pressured to be more considerate about other people's feelings. I definitely think a lot about my relationship to other people around me and this area bugs me pretty often. To cope, I try to analyze - what is this person's normal state of being, what changed, when it changed (so to spot a situation that could possibly a root of the problem), whether it is about me or not. Sometimes I even analyze people's grammar and choice of words to find out whether their attitude towards me changed. For that reason I think I am T more than F, my interest in F area is sort of... paranoid?

When I interact with people, I am honestly concerned with their problems, and I always want them to feel better, but I try to use facts and logic to point out their potential, to help them plan how to deal with their issue or to cast some more positive light on the situation. I often use socionics and psychoanalysis to help them understand themselves and gain control over their growth in the future. I do not really "feel" people's problems, I figure them out.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What you say is not conclusive whatever it's T or F. How was it in school? Have you gravitated towards logical subjects or preferred humanistic ones? Are you technically talented? Are you artistic?

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

do you like rick and morty or shows like that
    what do you think of trump
    do you think people are illogical
    are you the life of the party

try to be ridiculously honest

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She likes adventure time, which is extremely Ne and Fi.

TIM
    ENTp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@falsehope
    I was both into logical subjects as well as humanistic, my mom was pretty hard on me. I graduated English Philology and now I am mediocre IT student. I am rather humanisticly oriented, in my free time I like to deal with philosophy, psychology, psychoanalysis and sociology.
    @Bertrand
    do you like rick and morty or shows like that
    Sure, I am very much into cartoons, they help me to forget about my "adult" problems and be inspired to do reckless and stupid things.
    what do you think of trump
    I do not at all agree with him on any matter, but I respect him. His campaign, even though it seemed like he cannot win and he only ridicule himself, was in my opinion perfidiously planned. I cannot criticize him for being effective - he has his interest group and the leftists have one. Reality is that people as a mass can be easily influenced by stupid tricks, and trump used that truth all the way. I believe leftist should become more effective.
    do you think people are illogical
    I believe people have troubles thinking logically, but they are pretty logical to me. Everything they do has some reason, and some calculation behind it. Even if their behavior is not really effective, it is always caused by some error in the "software" which can be spotted in the past. Even though it is impossible to completely discover what is in there because memories fade away, I firmly believe that if we had machine able to download every single thought, we would discover that every human action and reaction is logical.
    are you the life of the party
    It depends. If I feel like I am appreciated and noticed, I am easily the center of attention, telling people jokes and talking to everyone, but If I feel that I've been neglected, I cannot really enjoy party anymore and I become a grumpy biatch.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

do you like anime? my question is really what sorts of cartoons to try and narrow it down from cartoons in general. I associate adventure time and rick and morty with Ne for sure rick and morty being more alpha. a lot of anime is more Se (although not all of it of course)

TIM
    ENTp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope, I have never watched anime and I do not think I will. In typical anime, there is too much pathos and yelling for my taste. Other cartoons I watched were Gravity Falls, Family Guy, Adventure Time and of course Rick and Morty.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

to me this clearly militates toward Si>Se

TIM
    ENTp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Sb...toI2LMP3sM7ik3 Here is my video. Maybe this will be more conclusive

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the video I can tell it's definitely not LII because it lacks logical progression.

if you are introverted, intuitive and ethical, then you would be IEI and not EII. Beta I am afraid hehe.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Process Ne-type was my impression, so either EII-Ne or ILE

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Those ramblings really sound like type. Ummm...

I would say not LII.

EII can ramble like that but so can I.

"I only write my thoughts and emotions." This makes me think EII.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@falsehope
    Dude, you are not listening to me. I cannot be a Beta (nor Gamma) type if i cannot stand being aroung Se-ego types. I am pretty sure I am infantile as I always had the best and the most satysfying relationship with caregivers, and I know FOR SURE victim-agressor dynamic is not really my thing.
    @silke
    I thought about EII, it is possible, but I still have my doubts about that. Would EII be that worried about relationships with other people? I mean of course they are probably interested in this area, but I have like a constant worry whether I belong to a group of people or not, whether people like me or not. As I stated above, I cannot just "feel" those things... sometimes I can see that people do not really respond to what I say positively, and I try to fix that somehow, but it gets worse and worse every time, and I have impression that people can see that I am trying to hard to be a part of general jolly atmosphere and deep down inside I am not really having fun being to occupied to fit in.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So, you have problems with .

This might be ignoring or weak . So, this points towards ILE if you need good and clear feedback. To be frank I think we are similar in many aspects.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    ENTp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    So, you have problems with .

This might be ignoring or weak . So, this points towards ILE if you need good and clear feedback. To be frank I think we are similar in many aspects.
    I thought so when I started with socionics. My humanitarian perspective on things was something that made me unsure about that. Also, I do not normally rumble like that - it is only when I do not talk on any specific subject, like small talks or something.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Troll Nr 007 and @EvilTomatoe, your avatars are strangely similar.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But Se egos are very often assholes so nobody can stand them hehehe. But anyway, you could be ILE then.
    I know one ILE girl who is into philosophy and psychology and thinks she is feeling type. So you could be one.
    Or even IEE maybe, but I would say you look more alpha-beta not gamma-delta.

TIM
    ENTp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not satisfied with my typing - i feel like I cut the whole thing to quickly because I did not want to bother anyone. I considered everything one more time, and now, when i quit my long lasting addiction to marihuana, i took another deep look into myself
    I posted my sociotype so you can argue with it if you disagree.

TIM
    ENTp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tell me about yourself
    Actually, this is a hard one. What should I include when talking about myself? I guess, the rest of the answers will answer this question. I realize it is not terribly helpful, but I try to write as fast as i think, no unnecessary corrections so it will not spoil "results". The reason I repeat

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?
    I finished english and now I am IT student. I like nothing about it actually. I like having my own projects aside, my own specialty so to speak, expand my technical knowledge on my own, but actually I do not find my university very helpful in sparking my interest in the field. They give us a lot of theory and not many real life examples. They tell us that this or that is important, but really, it is not. Shame, because I find the notion of institutional learning really helpful and overall good for my intelectual development. It gives certain structure to my learning, some things you just have to do – shame it goes for such a waste.

What are your values, and why?
    My values... not to give in to my primitive side? The side that tells me to hate or judge people based on my own, selfish interest. The fact that the other stands on the other side does not make him a monster, does not make him a bad person. I wish people would just chill a little bit, stop being so emotional and see that the fact that if something is according to their own selfish interest does not make it right or correct.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

Well, i spend a lot of time thinking about socionics. I found my scatter approach to be unsuccesful so I developed a new technique. I do sort of a reserach paper/observation about people that i know are of certain type. I found two examples so far: my ex boyfriend SEE and my friend SEI. I write functions and describe some real life, impersonal observations of every function.

Other hobbies: philosophy, sociology, psychology, history, neural structures.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
    Opportunity to have fun. I love people that are good with other people. I do not have to worry that they are left alone, I know they can manage on their own. My SEI friend is the best in that, she always know where the best party is and she has good public image. Together, we are invited to super cool things more often. I need large groups of people in my life, they give me sense of security. My SEE had this "smoothness" in him as well, but I considered him rather to be a competition than support? I felt socially defective around him, that I always did something stupid. He actually found me abnoxious and childish When i tried to conform to his "rules" (I was very sloppy at this) I had like zero impact and zero fun, anyway, I have never managed to do this properly anyway. I was like: HEEEEY, LET'S PLAY SOME ABBA! And he was like: nobody wants to listen to this, it is embarrasing. And I was like: FUCK YOU DUDE, i am dancing anyway.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?
    I had recently a conflict with my female pal. She posted a piece of fb convo with her boyfriend on instagram (also my friend) in which he told her that he bought potatoes and put it in his backpack. I was like "LOOOOL, hahahaha, you must have the entire backpack dirty because of those potatoes, what a sacrifice for the planet", and my female pal was outraged she said that she is sad and disapointed in me, because he did something amazing and I am laughing. I was thinking to myself: BIIITCH, if that makes you sad then it is you that have a problem D come on, that was fucking hilarious. I thought it was really uptight of her, come on. "Save the planet" bullshit, when we are swimming in plastic because of big corporations. Terrorizing some individuals will not help the cause, you must think in bigger scale. Of course, I did not tell her anything, my experience told me it is a bad idea, it always ends badly and then I am deep inside paranoid whether it broke our relationship, and I do not want to go through this anymore so i do not argue about such ethical stuff anymore.

How would your friends describe you?
    My SEI friend would say that I am highly intelligent and I always manage to describe what she feels. Some people like my INFp friend would say that I am rather cold (she tries to influence my mood , but with lack of respect for my well being and comfort, so i disdain it). My female pal of which i wrote in previous paragraph tells me I am harmless and kind of remind her of pigglet from winnie the pooh. My other friend says i am really neutral. Many people considers me helpful cause I managed to make a network of people at my uni, i always have all the materials from everyone and i pass them to others.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

I honestly have no idea. I do not face much of criticism, or maybe I really do not care? It is difficult for me to care about such stuff, I plainly admit to my wrong doings, and what can you do about it, i tell them. I do not walk up to people and tell them what is wrong with them, because everyone has something wrong with them, so if everyone would criticise some other people, we would never finish.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

I manage to plan my schedule, or in general if something must be done, I have no troubles to draft list of necessary steps and substeps. I also do not need help in planning my finances. Sometimes i allow myself to be frivolous but it never really got out of control. I also do not need others to do something together with me; i can plan my time on my own and have fun. Reading, playing computer games, going to the cinema – some alone time is important.

I would like some help in social sphere, mainly, to have someone able to make group of people stay together consistently, so we could always make some board game evening or go to the party. Recently my friend (definitely Fi valuer, maybe SLI, maybe ILI, diffucilt to say) visited me for New years party and he has some feelings for me or something. He did not make like ANY effort to blend in the group, to have fun with everyone, he was totally dependent on me. It was soooooo horrible and so straining. From that stress, I flirted with some other guy and ended up kissing with him for 3 hours. My friend was mad at me as hell. I felt so guilty, but rather to other people that maybe had less fun because of that situation, because spirit of fun was broken. I made half-public confession and apologized to everyone after that because i felt morally ill, and uff, they forgave me. Up till now i wonder why this friend of mine let's me treat him that way, come on. I should maybe feel more responsible for that, but i do not at all. If I would allow somebody to treat me this way, I would consider myself the only resposible person, because I can always decide to walk away.

I also have a lot of problems with details – I am more of a big picture person, and i find details to be burdensome. I always manage to overlook something when I am not extra careful.

What things do you find to be a chore? What things do you enjoy more than others?

If i have to prepare for something theoretically, i do not find it a chore. I can read about something all day, i do not mind, but if i have to for example do some uni task, i find it a chore. My uni feels sort of like a chore to me. I do not find stuff around the house a chore, because I do not do it if i do not feel like it – i live alone so who cares, i just store all the dirty dishes in my room and noone minds that.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?

My aspiration and goal is to work with my mind and have some conrete skill in the area. I chose IT, and I have a plan to deal with databases. I love it, it is so logical and clean.

How did i come to have them? Well, it is the only logical path. I do not really consider my future relationship wise, cause it is too painful and disturbing. I would never ever consider myself as a housewife or smt of that sort, I would not be too good in that and besides, it is too boring and not really gives you a lot of opportunities, rather narrows them down.

I do not want to work with my hands, that would be a true distaster, I am terribly sloppy.

If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?
    I would study everything for the rest of my life. I would start with philosophy, arts, psychology, sociology, physics... the list goes on and on. I would spend my life reading books and writing something for myself to improve my skills.

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

"Uptight" people tend to annoy me. Those kind of people that say that people should not drink too much alcohol at the parties. "Oh my god, somebody puked because he drank too much!!! How could they, it is outraging" kind of people. I always think "what the fuss is all about?" I recently stopped this entire party train, but not because it is in a bad taste, but because my intelectual well being was at risk. As long as you keep your life together, any excess is cool with me.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?

I sometimes buy something from IKEA but it is hard to incorporate it into my room in harmonious way. As i stated above, daily chores are not chores because i do not do them daily, i do them when i feel like it. I do not find them a priority. When it comes to cooking, I try not to spend so much time on it. I eat dinner every day, but I cook something i already know. I am not so keen introduce novelties into my cousine or to spend a lot of money on it or to spend a lot of time on it.

How do you behave around strangers?

I just mind my own business and try not to invade people's personal space.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
    It is a diffucult question, because I am rarely at any conflict. I do not spend much time with people that would be so much "in your face" or smt. I get into political conflicts a lot, but they are different, like nobody is taking that personally. If I feel that somebody takes that personally, I feel confused and I do not want to get into that, because I do not feel secure on that "personal" ground. If people are morally outraged, I find it unproductive to talk to them – they will never be chilled enough to have impersonal, logical discussion, so why bother.

What is one common misconception that people have? Explain why it is wrong.

What did you do last Friday?
    Gosh, I forgot

What is your biggest accomplishment?
    As I stated before, I was an english philology student. We had one course that I found particularly interesting – philosophy of language. It was relatively difficult – a teacher was rather serious about it, he required understanding, not memorization of some definitions and formulas. I was attending every one of his lectures, making notes, asking questions all the time. I spend 15 hours (3x5h) learning for the exam (no procratination, sitting and learning the entire time). I came for the exam, missing only one small question (about a name of some philosopher, I did not bother myself with it really). Something like a week later the results came, and you could go to the teacher's office hours to check out your paper. I went there and gave him my name, and he looked at me astonished. He said "oh it is you... wow. I gotta say, nobody in the history of my course scored that high" I got 99% (this stupid question about the name!). It was the proudest moment of my life, I remember every second of it. This is the moment that made me an amateur philosopher.

What is something you regret?
    I do not regret anything because i rarely think about negative experiences. That is counterproductive.

Who do you admire, and why?
    Well, I admire the teacher I was talking about in the question about my biggest accomplishment. I had with him seminar about evolution of language and speaking classes. Once he told us: "Trust me, I am an expert at what I do". He said it because he knew what he was talking about and he backed that with knowledge. There was no slacking at his courses. He required a lot, but he was the most engaged teacher i had ever had. He never just said: "ok that is fine" when it was not. He could correct us for hours if that was needed. I was never so thorough before and after in my life.

What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?
    Yes, I am worrying that after college I will never have a group of friends.People tend to spend time with their spouses and that is it, there are no parties, no big and fun events. I am worrying that I will die friendless, speding my weekends alone and bitter or with some dude that has no interest in expanding our circle of friends. I recently had christmas party (before christmas) with my college friends i really love (they share the same group philosophy) and we took a picture. I printed this picture and once i look at it, i think to myself that at least there was a time, when i was really alive, when i had my beloved group and we had the best of time and nobody can take that away from me. And if i die, i die knowing that i once lived. Even writing that makes me cry, seriously...

What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them?
    Well, i once had believe in god, but right now i do not know. I stopped mechanically praying before going to bed, because i realised i was doing it out of fear, not because i believed it has any meaning. The worst thing for me is to lie to myself and to be a hypocryte so i stopped it.

What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?
    I am a leftist and a feminist. I like to think to myself that I am reasonable in it (but i suppose everybody thinks they are reasonable, so who knows). I want everybody to just stop for a minute and consider other's perspective and things that led them to believe in what they believe and find some common ground. Right now they are just screaming at each other solving nothing and accomplishing nothing, so my main political focus is on the way people discuss things. I believe that with a good structure and law we can all achieve a lot, but to have this good structure, we must work hard and consider many things.

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?
    I do not wish to have my own bussiness, it ties people to a place and places a lot of responsibility on them.

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?
    The one in which nobody micromanages me. I look for elastic work hours (it is impossible for me to focus when i have to wake up early).

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?
    My favourite subject was history. I like to find out how people in different environments and times were living, how different they were from us nowadays. I think it gives me a deeper understanding of human nature. I sometimes think that all of those people, so meaningless today, so forgotten, like millions of them, live through me. We are all so small, we are here for 5 minutes, and then we are lost forever in the time.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?
    I think that if you promise something to somebody, it is your responsibility to meet the expectations, and I would be ashamed if I had to broke my word recklessly, without a really solid explanation. I always keep my word, even at my own expense, especially when somebody counts on me and at the time, because of my promise, he or she did not plan anything else ahead, and without me this person loses, metaphorically or materially.

Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?
    I was in the mountains with my friends from college. It was SUPER GREAT. At the beginning i thought i will not enjoy it that much because i am not very sporty, but i managed. I was trying to be ahead of everyone, i did not take any breaks, ate my lunch walking. I had satisfaction that i reached the top of the mountain 1 hour before those lazy fucks. I found it easy to ignore my pain when i was in the middle of hiking, 15 kilometres away from the town, so i thought to myself: feeling pain is worthless right know, and i turned that off.

What were you like as a kid? How have you changed since you were a child?
    As a kid, I was a very lively creature. My mom told me that since I could play on the playground I was really interested in other kids (they were not really interested in me, because at that age kids do not really take interest in other kids, but I did not mind). Later on, whenever I heard somebody playing, there was nothing that could stop me from going outside. That sort of changed when we all got older, and some of my friends started drinking and smoking marihuana, and in general they were derailed. In addition, my mom gave me 3 months penalty for not doing my homework, I got my first computer, and all those things combined made me a nerd.

I took school very seriously, stressing about not understanding certain things. In the end I always got A's but it was due to my determination and my mom's parenting style.
    I read a lot, searching for my own religion, some kind of guidance.
    I had sort of like paranoia and anxiety about being included in the group and reading books and drawing would take my mind of it.

What was your high school experience like?
    Peaceful, i was class clown sort of. I started to skip classes like religion, physical education and other that i could learn on my own. I considered it a waste of time. I was attenting difficult classes that i could not learn on my own like math, physics.

Talk about a significant event from your life.
    Well, after my parents divorce (I was like 10 or 11 or 12), my mom was jobless for couple of months. It was reaaaaally rough for us, we had no money. She was attending church to survive this difficult time and made me go with her. After some time, I found my peace there and started to enjoy this naive faith. It made me happy even though there was nothing to be happy about, just stress about tomorrow. One day my mom send me for some groceries and told me that i could keep the change. It was like 1 złotych, but it was much then. I have met a beggar on my way back and I gave him all i had. It was the happiest day of my life, i felt so close to god, so pure.

Later on, my father came back from prison and we were trying to fix things between us, meeting from time to time. On one of those meetings, there was my grandma present. They are both atheists, and we were talking about faith and religion. They screamed at me that faith is for stupid people, they were citing some facts about the jesus that were not adding up, proving that faith and religion are opium for masses, that it is system designed to manipulate people. I was just a teenager, I could not properly defend myself and my believes. They were adults and they outnumbered me. I tried to defend myself but they could not let me speak. I stormed out crying. In this single moment, I felt like my soul was raped, like my innocence, my happiness was taken away from me. My pure faith was lost and never came back. I have never again felt so unconditially happy. Up to this day I find this situation a pure evil.

Do you like kids? Why or why not?
    Kids are cool I guess, they always come to talk to me. I guess it is because I do not really treat them like children but try to have a geniuine conversation with them.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I really you as Ti valuer. It is not really about the absolute core of something but variety.

I might say ILE or LII.

Do you need weird kind of variety in your studies?

I remember when I was studying chemistry I liked particularly its relatedness to central science concept. It was like it could be expanded variety of directions immediately. It was like committing to something while constantly saying no to commitment.

I tried to study but asap I found easier ways to solve those problems than that standard java which usually killed any interest in seconds. I just found huge bunch of other programming languages far better. Of course that IT stuff aims for concrete benefits which is not really interesting although something to keep in mind because of stupid reality.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why LII? Why not ILE? I have to say I don’t think LIIs have the heart to ghost their “date” and kiss another dude. Alpha NT makes sense tho.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not LII, not IEE. You are probably ILE.

TIM
    ENTp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Troll Nr 007
    I would definitelly call that weird variety. When I have to do something for my studies, I divide the labour into smaller parts. For example, when I have 7 days to prepare for an exam, I divide the material into 7 parts. In this way, I got to do a little bit of everything every day. A little bit of java, a little bit of databases, then some groceries, then I would sit to statistics, and then my dinner. In this way I am not tired at all. I love when things are interchanging, I can do this all day long. When I have to do the same thing for a longer period of time, I get sleepy and tired. Even when it comes to fun - in one hour, I can play overwatch, then read a little bit of socionics, then play counterstrike. That is exactly the reason I hate league of legends - you have to sit there and play for an hour sometimes.
    @myresearch Why do you think I am not IEE? Those why's are exactly what is the most interesting.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EvilTomatoe View Post
    @myresearch Why do you think I am not IEE? Those why's are exactly what is the most interesting.
    I am feeling very tired right now, I was going to explain my reasons later. Basically, I think you use Process-Ne as silke suggested and I think you are Ti-valuing as Troll suggested. I am going to send a more detailed post later.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for the late response, I watched the video again. My general impressions: Ne type XII-Ne or IXE. You seem more EP than IJ. Also you don't seem soft like Fi base or creative. These are all subjective impressions that I get by watching your video.

I don't think that you are IEE because I don't see 4D Fe demonstrative. 4D Fe demonstrative seems energetic, lively, dramatic, reactive, emotionally expressive/emphasizing emotion. When IEEs and LIIs talk about something, they generally talk about different aspects of a particular thing, that aspects may seem totally irrelevant from each other. I haven't seen you doing this in your video or your answers to questionnaire. Also I couldn't see Fi element in the way you describe your relationships with other people. For example, EII probably wouldn't encounter a similar conflict that you have encountered with your friend who posted a facebook conversation. Another example, when you bring your Fi-valuer friend to a party and kiss someone else, you felt guilty because your actions affected the group atmosphere, you haven't mentioned about the feelings of a particular person or your feelings towards a particular person. I think delta NFs can care about the group atmosphere, however, their own moral code is much more important than that. They may act indecent according to Fe, but they act decent according to themselves.
    Last edited by myresearch; 01-27-2019 at 05:33 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I glanced through your video again. ILE seems the best. It is funny how similar scattered and nervous energies we have.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    ENTp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought about it for a couple of weeks and I am not sure to be honest.
    To refute me being ILE:
    1) My scattered energy on video can be a product of long lasting marihuana addiction and the fact that last night I had slept for like 2 hours. Maybe I should do another one, but that seems weird to me.
    2) When I think about my relationship towards people of certain types I know:
    People that are SEIs are pleasant to be around, but our relationships are not really consistent and I am not terribly happy about that. First of all, the fact that you cannot plan shit with them is something that bothers me. On the things that would bother me if those things depended on them: finances. They do not think about the future and spend their money on today's pleasures which is totally stupid if you ask me, and I would probably find that person difficult to cooperate in the long run.

When I think about victims, agressors, infantiles, caretakers, I do not find any of those group easier to deal with. If I would be an infantile, shouldn't I find them more comfortable to be around? They are particularly annoying to me, like "stop being an attention whore" kind of thing. When they do their thing, I just want them to stop.

Agressors on the other hand, they are not that bad, especially when shit is done, and you do not have to wonder how things are, but only if they would not push all the time.

When it comes to victims, I get them sort of, but they are too difficult to read I guess, I never know at the moment what is their problem and I do not have psychological means to "help them". IEI are exception, I do not get their Fe at all. If I am in the room with IEI for too long, I always manage to say something offputing in their opinion, I can see that they cringe I always feel like on thin ice with them.

Caretakers are cool I guess, but on the other hand when they push their "health" agenda, that is something that I do not get. I did only two healthy things in my life: I eat only vegetables cause I wanted to become a buddist (which is the most reasonable philosophy in my opinion, totally resonating with my thoughts and feelings about society and world in general) and I stopped marihuana abuse because mildly intelligent people started to win arguments with me only because of my brain lag.

To sum up, I find like nobody comfortable to be around. I am not so sure about me being an ENTp.