Thread: EIE Uncovered

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default EIE Uncovered

I have enjoyed all the other uncovered profile yet i don't seem to find one for EIE. Can someone point me where i can find this? Particularly @Rebelondeck, thanks.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've never written one although I've lots of material on them being both bad and good. On their bad, they tend to involve others in their emotional roller-coasters - or "drag them along" may be the better term. They do seem to find it very hard to accept any loss. They'll blame others for their own indiscretions, misgivings or failures, and after, often expect and sometimes demand forgiveness. I've seen them try to set up their partners with others so they can stray themselves. They can be very driven with respect to personal causes and images, and very devious and untruthful in their pursuit. The can be hyper-focused on their pet ambitions and they'll find the way to justify the carnage that's caused - if should they even notice. Except for the chosen few, individuals don't seem to be as important to them as the system or the objective. They certainly like being in charge in a dictator-like way.........

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    I've never written one although I've lots of material on them being both bad and good. On their bad, they tend to involve others in their emotional roller-coasters - or "drag them along" may be the better term. They do seem to find it very hard to accept any loss. They'll blame others for their own indiscretions, misgivings or failures, and after, often expect and sometimes demand forgiveness. I've seen them try to set up their partners with others so they can stray themselves. They can be very driven with respect to personal causes and images, and very devious and untruthful in their pursuit. The can be hyper-focused on their pet ambitions and they'll find the way to justify the carnage that's caused - if should they even notice. Except for the chosen few, individuals don't seem to be as important to them as the system or the objective. They certainly like being in charge in a dictator-like way.........

a.k.a. I/O
    Thank you, this is very good. Did you not feel like sharing the whole article, or is that all you have so far? I'd appreciate any info you feel like sharing.

What other Uncovered's do you have? I looked recently at Ganin's site and there are so few on there. For instance, i could only find the SLI one for the delta quadra, but no other types. Do you maybe have a link?

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Delilah I ran out of ambition. I also wrote an ESE and SLE uncovered articles on the socionics.com site; I don't like the ESE wording - like many of my earlier articles, I tried unsuccessfully to use Socionics-speak to describe my perceptions. It's fairly straightforward to predict how bad behavior might manifest itself - turning nice descriptions into bad. A strength or focus usually means a vacuum somewhere else and implies potential irritating obsessions in the strength areas. One only has to ask what's missing or what does one have too much of, then confirm by observation. All types have the potential to be evil or saintly but most are somewhere in the middle. Note however that Socionics descriptions of observed behavior are rather weak in some areas because they don't seem to have much of a grasp of how information processing would have to function; it follows therefore that some observations are likely incorrectly associated......

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Rebelondeck: I'd be happy to read what you have put together. Feel free to pm me if you don't want to post publicly. I accept that uncovered's have their limitations, and some might be that certain associations were wrong, but i was looking for something like "the gist" of the thing. I've found them helpful, and also funny (to be taken w a grain of salt).

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    @Delilah I ran out of ambition. I also wrote an ESE and SLE uncovered articles on the socionics.com site; I don't like the ESE wording - like many of my earlier articles, I tried unsuccessfully to use Socionics-speak to describe my perceptions. It's fairly straightforward to predict how bad behavior might manifest itself - turning nice descriptions into bad. A strength or focus usually means a vacuum somewhere else and implies potential irritating obsessions in the strength areas. One only has to ask what's missing or what does one have too much of, then confirm by observation. All types have the potential to be evil or saintly but most are somewhere in the middle. Note however that Socionics descriptions of observed behavior are rather weak in some areas because they don't seem to have much of a grasp of how information processing would have to function; it follows therefore that some observations are likely incorrectly associated......

a.k.a. I/O
    PM me too! I want all of them

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would really like to see this. But I do feel like EIEs are kind of an easy target.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    ILI-HC
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post
    I would really like to see this. But I do feel like EIEs are kind of an easy target.
    "EIE Uncovered" is just seeing what people in this forum post about EIEs outside of the Beta Quadra forum ;P
    Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Bvd?
    Personal Website: https://sites.google.com/view/the-qams-diaries/the-qams-diaries