Thread: The "real" DCNH (Quiz inside)

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The "real" DCNH (Quiz inside)

https://theanatomyoflove.com/relatio...sonality-test/

No unusual concepts that change the meaning of Socionics because it's not Socionics.

- Explorer (matches C) -- more dopamine expression
    - Builder (matches N) -- more serotonin expression
    - Director (matches D) -- more testosterone expression
    - Negotiator (matches H) -- more oestrogen expression

- Explorer "dualises" with other Explorer.
    - Builder dualises with other Builder.
    - Director dualises with Negotiator.
    Last edited by xerx; 05-03-2018 at 04:30 PM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

on what basis do you say it matches x

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

My results are interesting.

Your score on the Explorer scale is 8 out of a possible 42, or 19%.
    Your score on the Builder scale is 17 out of a possible 42, or 40%.
    Your score on the Director scale is 28 out of a possible 42, or 67%.
    Your score on the Negotiator scale is 26 out of a possible 42, or 62%.

Last edited by chrys; 05-03-2018 at 04:34 PM.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ephemera View Post
    Um what does the quiz have to do with the Explorer, Negotiator, Builder, Director in the first place?

I'll take it anyways:

1. Obsession 6.9/7
    2. Anxiety 5.9/7
    3. Physiological/Emotional Arousal 5.8/7
    4. Positive Illusions 4.7/7
    5. Romantic Interest In Others 4.7/7
    6. Closeness 4.2/7
    7. Sex 4.0/7
    8. Motivation 3.3/7
    9. Falling In Love is Involuntary 3.0/7
    10. Frustration Attraction 1.0/7

This is the real quiz though: https://theanatomyoflove.com/relatio...sonality-test/
    Oh yeah, thanks. I updated the link.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:’O

Interesting cuz I already knew my DCNH was H with C being another possibility.

Your score on the Explorer scale is 25 out of a possible 42, or 60%.

Your score on the Builder scale is 21 out of a possible 42, or 50%.

Your score on the Director scale is 20 out of a possible 42, or 48%.

Your score on the Negotiator scale is 34 out of a possible 42, or 81%.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Your score on the Explorer scale is 22 out of a possible 42, or 52%.

Your score on the Director scale is 10 out of a possible 42, or 24%.

Your score on the Negotiator scale is 31 out of a possible 42, or 74%.

Your Primary personality Type is Negotiator.

Hmmm.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Your score on the Explorer scale is 16 out of a possible 42, or 38%.
    Your score on the Builder scale is 18 out of a possible 42, or 43%.
    Your score on the Director scale is 17 out of a possible 42, or 40%.
    Your score on the Negotiator scale is 17 out of a possible 42, or 40%.
    You have a tie between Director + Negotiator!
    Which is more like you?
    I was hoping you would tell me, test.

Your score on the Explorer scale is 5 out of a possible high score of 48, or 10%.
    Your score on the Builder scale is 5 out of a possible 48, or 10%.
    Your score on the Director scale is 6 out of a possible 48, or 13%.
    Your score on the Negotiator scale is 5 out of a possible 48, or 10%.
    This test is useless.
    Last edited by Hope; 05-04-2018 at 01:26 PM.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Your score on the Explorer scale is 33 out of a possible 42, or 79%.

Your score on the Builder scale is 10 out of a possible 42, or 24%.

Your score on the Director scale is 41 out of a possible 42, or 98%.

Your score on the Negotiator scale is 28 out of a possible 42, or 67%.

Your Primary personality type is Director.

DIRECTORS shoot for the stars. These men (and women) express traits linked with the testosterone system in the brain. They tend to excel at analytical and strategic thinking. They are also direct, decisive, exacting and tough minded. Directors are good at what scientists call “rule-based systems,” aptitudes such as higher math, mechanics, computers, engineering and/or music. And they are often competitive, as well as skeptical and emotionally contained. Directors approach dating and relationships the same way they approach their other interests, by rationally analyzing their hopes, needs and intentions. Foremost they seek a partner who shares their goals, as well as someone who is eager to exchange ideas, build theories and talk about science, philosophy, history or whatever interests them. To balance out their forthright style and tendency to make decisions quickly, Directors tend to gravitate to partners who weigh alternatives, listen actively, handle conflicts deftly and have other well-honed social skills. Because they analyze their own emotions, as well as hide them, Directors tend to seek mates who are emotionally expressive. Because they have difficulty dealing with “controlling” people, they tend to be attracted to those who are flexible, even indecisive. Thus they often gravitate to Negotiators who have the empathy and emotional complexity to handle their forceful personalities.

Your Secondary personality type is Explorer.

EXPLORERS are born free. They express more of the traits linked with the dopamine system in the brain. These men and women love novelty; they are willing to take risks to experience adventures of the mind and/or body. They are optimistic, energetic, spontaneous, mentally flexible, often generous and highly curious and creative. And they often seek a partner who will go adventuring with them: another Explorer. Because they are friendly and enthusiastic, have little interest in rules or schedules, and have no desire to control others they can make a date feel comfortable quickly. Explorers are also good at listening and talking. They are inquisitive, so they are likely to ask you about yourself in order to engage you and satisfy their curiosity. But they tend to play the field and seek as much freedom and variety as possible—until they are ready to settle down.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ummm.. that is bit complicated, though. It probably does not have 100 % correlation, though. I got director once. Kind of hard to see myself in that role.

Basically it really boils down from which angle you approach it. The more I have captured nuances harder it becomes to make a decision because basically my brain works like deciphering machine while I might not aim to carry it through that way. Actually I hardly never make cold blooded decisions while I can see them and while I can also see the other sides.

Certainly there are individual thresholds.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 05-04-2018 at 11:27 AM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Director-explorer

But i think my director traits mostly show when it comes to intellectual matters, sports, or technology. Not into big management.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Your score on the Explorer scale is 17 out of a possible 42, or 40%.

Your score on the Builder scale is 16 out of a possible 42, or 38%.

Your score on the Director scale is 21 out of a possible 42, or 50%.

Your score on the Negotiator scale is 24 out of a possible 42, or 57%.

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your score on the Explorer scale is 27 out of a possible 42, or 64%.
    Your score on the Builder scale is 26 out of a possible 42, or 62%.
    Your score on the Director scale is 23 out of a possible 42, or 55%.
    Your score on the Negotiator scale is 25 out of a possible 42, or 60%.

Your Primary personality type is Explorer.

EXPLORERS are born free. They express more of the traits linked with the dopamine system in the brain. These men and women love novelty; they are willing to take risks to experience adventures of the mind and/or body. They are optimistic, energetic, spontaneous, mentally flexible, often generous and highly curious and creative. And they often seek a partner who will go adventuring with them: another Explorer. Because they are friendly and enthusiastic, have little interest in rules or schedules, and have no desire to control others they can make a date feel comfortable quickly. Explorers are also good at listening and talking. They are inquisitive, so they are likely to ask you about yourself in order to engage you and satisfy their curiosity. But they tend to play the field and seek as much freedom and variety as possible—until they are ready to settle down.

Your Secondary personality type is Builder.

BUILDERS are pillars of society. Most likely highly expressive of the serotonin system in the brain, they are traditional and conventional, as well as cautious, calm and often social. These men and women like to build networks; community and family are important to them. They make good managers because they are orderly, conscientious, thorough and loyal. And they respect rules and like schedules. Builders seek a stable and predictable team player, someone who shares their fidelity to family and tradition. They take courtship seriously, too. Builders don’t choose a partner impulsively. They believe in good manners, old-fashioned courtesy, punctuality and well-arranged schedules. Builders tend to think concretely; they are literal; they like and trust facts. So on a date, a Builder is likely to engage in tangible conversations - about food, travel, sports, the weather, TV programs and/or movies. They are often good at “small talk,” short conversations on concrete topics. They can be very modest when discussing their achievements. And they tend to take the opinions of their friends and relatives seriously.

--

I like having new things happen in my life once in a while because I default to not doing anything new or interesting.

I'm probably a negotiator based off of the actual descriptions.
    Phobic So/Sp 6w7 3w2 9w1
    Bit of a comic books nerd, bit of a fashion nerd, a lot of a generalized nerd

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I did this here:
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...rsonality-Test

Your score on the Builder scale is 22 out of a possible 42, or 52%.

Your score on the Director scale is 27 out of a possible 42, or 64%.

Your score on the Negotiator scale is 34 out of a possible 42, or 81%.

NEGOTIATORS are philosophers. These women (and men) express traits linked with the estrogen system in the brain. These people see the big picture. They are imaginative and intuitive. They have superb language and people skills. They are also emotionally expressive, as well as agreeable, trusting and compassionate. Negotiators seek someone with whom they can make an intensely intimate, deeply meaningful, inspiring and spiritual connection. But Negotiators, like Directors, prefer to go out with one person at a time and to explore the depths of this potential partnership. They dislike wasting time on irrelevant, trivial or boring socializing. When they find “The One,” Negotiators are superb at generating and maintaining intimacy with this partner. They avoid conflicts with a mate, and make major personal adjustments to strengthen this cherished bond. They give thoughtful gifts, such as a treasured book or photograph. They share their most personal feelings. And they want their partner to share his or her feelings too.

Negotiators are often attracted to their opposite, Directors.

Your Secondary personality type is Director.

DIRECTORS shoot for the stars. These men (and women) express traits linked with the testosterone system in the brain. They tend to excel at analytical and strategic thinking. They are also direct, decisive, exacting and tough minded. Directors are good at what scientists call “rule-based systems,” aptitudes such as higher math, mechanics, computers, engineering and/or music. And they are often competitive, as well as skeptical and emotionally contained. Directors approach dating and relationships the same way they approach their other interests, by rationally analyzing their hopes, needs and intentions. Foremost they seek a partner who shares their goals, as well as someone who is eager to exchange ideas, build theories and talk about science, philosophy, history or whatever interests them. To balance out their forthright style and tendency to make decisions quickly, Directors tend to gravitate to partners who weigh alternatives, listen actively, handle conflicts deftly and have other well-honed social skills. Because they analyze their own emotions, as well as hide them, Directors tend to seek mates who are emotionally expressive. Because they have difficulty dealing with “controlling” people, they tend to be attracted to those who are flexible, even indecisive. Thus they often gravitate to Negotiators who have the empathy and emotional complexity to handle their forceful personalities.

Among Directors, opposites attract, like Negotiators.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Your score on the Explorer scale is 19 out of a possible 42, or 45%.
    Your score on the Builder scale is 19 out of a possible 42, or 45%.
    Your score on the Director scale is 26 out of a possible 42, or 62%.
    Your score on the Negotiator scale is 28 out of a possible 42, or 67%.
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    RLOEI 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your score on the Explorer scale is 14 out of a possible high score of 48, or 29%.

Your score on the Builder scale is 30 out of a possible 48, or 63%.

Your score on the Director scale is 32 out of a possible 48, or 67%.

Your score on the Negotiator scale is 29 out of a possible 48, or 60%.

The bold is false. Weird system.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yeah I related to the logical aspects of Director not the assertive controling parts.

And I related to Negotiator for the intuitive feely aspects but not the super feely feely traits...

I'm somewhere between Logical/Tough-minded and Receptive/Emotional, but neither really fit at all lol

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your score on the Explorer scale is 21 out of a possible high score of 48, or 44%.

Your score on the Builder scale is 25 out of a possible 48, or 52%.

Your score on the Director scale is 24 out of a possible 48, or 50%.

Your score on the Negotiator scale is 32 out of a possible 48, or 67%.

NEGOTIATORS
    are philosophers. These women (and men) express traits linked with the estrogen system in the brain. These people see the big picture. They are imaginative and intuitive. They have superb language and people skills. They are also emotionally expressive, as well as agreeable, trusting and compassionate. Negotiators seek someone with whom they can make an intensely intimate, deeply meaningful, inspiring and spiritual connection. But Negotiators, like Directors, prefer to go out with one person at a time and to explore the depths of this potential partnership. They dislike wasting time on irrelevant, trivial or boring socializing. When they find “The One,” Negotiators are superb at generating and maintaining intimacy with this partner. They avoid conflicts with a mate, and make major personal adjustments to strengthen this cherished bond. They give thoughtful gifts, such as a treasured book or photograph. They share their most personal feelings. And they want their partner to share his or her feelings too.

Here are some famous Negotiators:

Bill Clinton:

Contextual web thinking:
    “I think it is important to have a synthesizing mind.”
    Language skills / people skills
    Emotionally expressive
    Compassionate: “I feel your pain.”

Oprah Winfrey:

Sees the big picture: “web thinking”
    Verbal & people skills
    Intuitive: “The only time I have made a bad decision is when I didn’t follow my instinct.”
    Compassionate: “Your company is dysfunctional and your employees are entitled”
    Emotionally expressive
    Educator / reader

BUILDERS
    are pillars of society. Most likely highly expressive of the serotonin system in the brain, they are traditional and conventional, as well as cautious, calm and often social. These men and women like to build networks; community and family are important to them. They make good managers because they are orderly, conscientious, thorough and loyal. And they respect rules and like schedules. Builders seek a stable and predictable team player, someone who shares their fidelity to family and tradition. They take courtship seriously, too. Builders don’t choose a partner impulsively. They believe in good manners, old-fashioned courtesy, punctuality and well-arranged schedules. Builders tend to think concretely; they are literal; they like and trust facts. So on a date, a Builder is likely to engage in tangible conversations - about food, travel, sports, the weather, TV programs and/or movies. They are often good at “small talk,” short conversations on concrete topics. They can be very modest when discussing their achievements. And they tend to take the opinions of their friends and relatives seriously.

Here are some famous Builders:

Colin Powell:

"Success is the result of perfection, hard work, loyalty and persistence."

Queen Elizabeth:

It's hard to find famous Builders among women — perhaps because they tend to be less daring, and more home-bodies. They don’t like standing out. Queen Elizabeth likes her hats and colorful coats to stand out, but otherwise she doesn’t put herself forward and likes her routines, protocols, keeping the royal family together and playing with her grandchildren as she attends, supports and enjoys community affairs.

You are not likely to express all of the traits associated with these two brain systems. But you express more of these traits than those linked with the other two brain systems. Hence these are your primary and secondary types.

TIM
    9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Your score on the Director scale is 18 out of a possible 42, or 43%.

Your score on the Negotiator scale is 40 out of a possible 42, or 95%.

NEGOTIATORS are philosophers. These women (and men) express traits linked with the estrogen system in the brain. These people see the big picture. They are imaginative and intuitive. They have superb language and people skills. They are also emotionally expressive, as well as agreeable, trusting and compassionate. Negotiators seek someone with whom they can make an intensely intimate, deeply meaningful, inspiring and spiritual connection. But Negotiators, like Directors, prefer to go out with one person at a time and to explore the depths of this potential partnership. They dislike wasting time on irrelevant, trivial or boring socializing. When they find “The One,” Negotiators are superb at generating and maintaining intimacy with this partner. They avoid conflicts with a mate, and make major personal adjustments to strengthen this cherished bond. They give thoughtful gifts, such as a treasured book or photograph. They share their most personal feelings. And they want their partner to share his or her feelings too.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

H > D > C > N

H : 63%

D : 60%

C : 58%

N : 52%

My self typing is SLE-HN although these days I lean more towards D/C than N
    Last edited by Squirrel; 09-12-2022 at 05:51 PM.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your score on the Explorer scale is 24 out of a possible 42, or 57%.

Your score on the Director scale is 27 out of a possible 42, or 64%.

Your score on the Negotiator scale is 32 out of a possible 42, or 76%.

This test doesn't correlate that well with DCNH. Also, the test itself is pretty crappy, not allowing you to choose a middle "undecided" option.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This test doesn't correlate that well with DCNH. Also, the test itself is pretty crappy, not allowing you to choose a middle "undecided" option.
    I faced the same problem too

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My results:

Your score on the Explorer scale is 14 out of a possible 42, or 33%.
    Your score on the Builder scale is 28 out of a possible 42, or 67%.
    Your score on the Negotiator scale is 33 out of a possible 42, or 79%.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This feels like it approximates me well enough. I feel like I related to the Explorer and Negotiator basically equally well

Your score on the Explorer scale is 29 out of a possible 42, or 69%.

Your score on the Builder scale is 14 out of a possible 42, or 33%.

Your score on the Director scale is 17 out of a possible 42, or 40%.

Your score on the Negotiator scale is 32 out of a possible 42, or 76%.

“Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your score on the Explorer scale is 17 out of a possible 42, or 40%.
    Your score on the Builder scale is 25 out of a possible 42, or 60%.
    Your score on the Director scale is 19 out of a possible 42, or 45%.
    Your score on the Negotiator scale is 27 out of a possible 42, or 64%.
    Mmm. yeah, I guess it's not too far off.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your score on the Explorer scale is 29 out of a possible high score of 48, or 60%.

Your score on the Builder scale is 29 out of a possible 48, or 60%.

Your score on the Director scale is 28 out of a possible 48, or 58%.

Your score on the Negotiator scale is 38 out of a possible 48, or 79%.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your score on the Explorer scale is 14 out of a possible 42, or 33%.
    Your score on the Builder scale is 28 out of a possible 42, or 67%.
    Your score on the Director scale is 11 out of a possible 42, or 26%.
    Your score on the Negotiator scale is 39 out of a possible 42, or 93%.
    So, I'm primarily Negotiator, like almost everyone else here LOL. And secondarily Builder.

H > N > C > D. Cool food for thought

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your score on the Explorer scale is 8 out of a possible 42, or 19%.Your score on the Builder scale is 28 out of a possible 42, or 67%.

Your score on the Director scale is 39 out of a possible 42, or 93%.

Your score on the Negotiator scale is 23 out of a possible 42, or 55%.

BUILDERS are pillars of society. Most likely highly expressive of the serotonin system in the brain, they are traditional and conventional, as well as cautious, calm and often social. These men and women like to build networks; community and family are important to them. They make good managers because they are orderly, conscientious, thorough and loyal. And they respect rules and like schedules. Builders seek a stable and predictable team player, someone who shares their fidelity to family and tradition. They take courtship seriously, too. Builders don’t choose a partner impulsively. They believe in good manners, old-fashioned courtesy, punctuality and well-arranged schedules. Builders tend to think concretely; they are literal; they like and trust facts. So on a date, a Builder is likely to engage in tangible conversations - about food, travel, sports, the weather, TV programs and/or movies. They are often good at “small talk,” short conversations on concrete topics. They can be very modest when discussing their achievements. And they tend to take the opinions of their friends and relatives seriously.
    Interesting. I thought this quiz would have made me more certain about Normalizing for myself but maybe Negotiator 2nd seems more accurate.
    However, I found myself in both of these types, despite I don't really prefer to appear stand out either. Therefore, NH still works better overall.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your score on the Explorer scale is 21 out of a possible 42, or 50%.
    Your score on the Builder scale is 23 out of a possible 42, or 55%.
    Your score on the Director scale is 22 out of a possible 42, or 52%.
    Your score on the Negotiator scale is 16 out of a possible 42, or 38%.

Your Primary personality type is Builder.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your score on the Explorer scale is 34 out of a possible 42, or 81%.

Your score on the Negotiator scale is 30 out of a possible 42, or 71%.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

A Helen Fisher personality test

Your score on the Explorer scale is 24 out of a possible 42, or 57%.
    Your score on the Director scale is 29 out of a possible 42, or 69%.
    Your score on the Negotiator scale is 35 out of a possible 42, or 83%.

You: Negotiator/Director
    with
    Partner: Explorer/Negotiator

How your primary types work together:

The Negotiator and Explorer both like playing with ideas and/or taking off on intellectual or physical adventures together. Both are imaginative, mentally flexible, curious, theoretical and eager to pursue wide-ranging conversations and experiences. So you are both likely to feel a real sense of intellectual and emotional unity as you explore the universe together. You will also appreciate the Explorer’s energetic and spontaneous approach to life; and the Explorer will admire your compassion, intuition and win-win attitude.

You are also playful and romantic, traits the Explorer will particularly enjoy. The Explorer is not comfortable showing his/her deeper feelings; so they can be intrigued by your emotional expression and transparency. The Explorer will also appreciate how trusting and patient you can be. And you will be attracted to the Explorer’s sense of adventure and irreverent originality.

How your secondary types work together:

The Director and Negotiator naturally complement one another. Although very different, your thinking meshes. Both of you dislike wasting time on superficial chat; instead you seek substantive conversations about the arts, philosophy, literature, science and/or politics. Moreover, your focus is likely to be deeper; while the Negotiator tends to see all the angles, the big picture. So you can surprise and delight each other with your knowledge and opinions.

You also have an exciting blend of social talents. You tend to be forthright, concise and decisive; while the Negotiator is more socially nuanced, and better at putting others at ease with their verbal and people skills. You will be drawn to the Negotiator’s natural warmth and enthusiasm. And the Negotiator will admire your independence, self-discipline and ability to make decisions. Together you are a great team for making difficult decisions.

Look out for:

As a Negotiator, you will want to make a deeply intimate connection with your partner, something an Explorer may find intrusive at times—leaving you feeling evaded while he/she feels invaded. Moreover, Explorers tend to forget quarrels quickly, whereas you are naturally inclined to remember the problems and more easily hold a grudge. But your mutual playfulness, adaptability and adventurous times together will enable both of you to overlook the stumbling blocks to build an exciting and deeply rewarding partnership.
    https://theanatomyoflove.com/relatio...-combinations/