Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 227

Thread: Why White Genocide is actually a good thing

  1. #81
    Haikus niffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Posts
    2,815
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    @xerx Let me tell you a story.

    One time when I was younger, I needed to quickly get a part-time job. I had worked for a particular coffee shop chain in the past when I was younger than that during middle/high-school, so I decided to apply to the same one.

    I live in a town in Canada with a very very high Asian population (that is, an 80% Chinese suburb). I submitted my resume in at the coffee shop under that chain near me, and there was a Chinese-Filipino LII there who was a long-time worker, and who also was a racist. He saw my last name was a non-asian one, and JUST BASED ON THAT (even though I had put on my resume that I had worked before at the same coffee chain so it would have been silly for them not to hire me since I knew their entire protocol already), he told the owner they shouldn't hire me.

    Guess what, I get hired to join the otherwise all-asian staff base, everybody likes me (even my ESI supervisor -- who was literally my supervisor there and who interviewed me, told me "everyone here likes you"), LII dude looks like a racist asshole.


    You do not hire people by discriminating on their race, and I recommend that you do not even joke about it otherwise you're going to look bad. Racist views are not only limiting, they are also stupid, and bad for business and personal success, period. Good day to you.

  2. #82
    xerxe xerxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ministry of Love
    Posts
    6,358
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    @xerx Let me tell you a story.

    One time when I was younger, I needed to quickly get a part-time job. I had worked for a particular coffee shop chain in the past when I was younger than that during middle/high-school, so I decided to apply to the same one.

    I live in a town in Canada with a very very high Asian population (that is, an 80% Chinese suburb). I submitted my resume in at the coffee shop under that chain near me, and there was a Chinese-Filipino LII there who was a long-time worker, and who also was a racist. He saw my last name was a non-asian one, and JUST BASED ON THAT (even though I had put on my resume that I had worked before at the same coffee chain so it would have been silly for them not to hire me since I knew their entire protocol already), he told the owner they shouldn't hire me.

    Guess what, I get hired to join the otherwise all-asian staff base, everybody likes me (even my ESI supervisor -- who was literally my supervisor there and who interviewed me, told me "everyone here likes you"), LII dude looks like a racist asshole.


    You do not hire people by discriminating on their race, and I recommend that you do not even joke about it otherwise you're going to look bad. Racist views are not only limiting, they are also stupid, and bad for business and personal success, period. Good day to you.
    I'm very sad to hear that; it good that the racist dude now looks like a total dipshit. I'm very happy for you that you got the job.

    But the truth is that I'm not even starting that business. It was just a way to segue into the topic. If I was actually going to hire anybody I'd discriminate based on ass & tits instead /jk

  3. #83
    Haikus niffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Posts
    2,815
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    I'm very sad to hear that; it good that the racist dude now looks like a total dipshit.
    oh he does here too don't worry

  4. #84
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Durmstrang School
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Don't get drunk while racist or I'll just assume the sizes of the bumps on your head instead of actually measuring them when deciding whether to hire you.

  5. #85

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    As a Japanese guy who has been raised in a Western country most of my life-- I have to say that as much as I love Japan (I want to move there permanently one day in the future), living in the West has undoubtedly contributed to non-bias and openness toward regarding all races. My Japanese grandparents are actually a bit racist despite the fact that they won't admit it. lolz I've been exposed to many different ethnicities and some of the most intelligent and talented people I know I are non-Asians. I also live with a white roommate right now and he seems far more intelligent than my Asian roommate I had in my previous apartment. Just throwing that out there. But Asian or white, I support you regardless. Ethnicity has nothing to do with IQ or potential.

  6. #86
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    818
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Asians always seem to age so much better than white people.

  7. #87
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,635
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well no one is going to be tampering with my reproductive system that much is certain.

  8. #88
    xerxe xerxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ministry of Love
    Posts
    6,358
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I want to share part of my motivation for starting this thread (other than being drunk and forgetting that people love to overreact on the internet), namely this article written by scientists that cautions against any strong conclusions attempting to connect race with intelligence.

    https://www.vox.com/the-big-idea/201...ce-free-speech


    Race itself only indirectly, and poorly, reflects genetic differences between individuals:

    Our lay concept of race is a social construct that has been laid on top of these vastly more complex biological realities. That is not to say that socially defined race is meaningless or useless. (Modern genomics can do a good job of determining where in Central Europe or Western Africa your ancestors resided.) However, a willingness to speak casually about modern racial groupings as simplifications of the ancient and turbulent history of human ancestry should not deceive us into conjuring back into existence 19th-century notions of race — Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid, and all that.

    Murray talks about advances in population genetics as if they have validated modern racial groups. In reality, the racial groups used in the US — white, black, Hispanic, Asian — are such a poor proxy for underlying genetic ancestry that no self-respecting statistical geneticist would undertake a study based only on self-identified racial category as a proxy for genetic ancestry measured from DNA.

    IQ test scores are very heavily dependent on socioeconomic conditions, unsurprisingly:

    One way to put that into perspective is to note that the IQ gap between black and white people today is only about half the gap between America as a whole now and America as a whole in 1948.
    The heritability of intelligence, although never zero, is markedly lower among American children raised in poverty. Several interpretations of this fact are possible. The one we find most persuasive is that children raised in those circumstances are unable to take full advantage of their genetic potential because they do not have access to the high-quality environments that could support it.
    Murray’s assertion that it is hard to raise the IQs of disadvantaged children leaves out the most important data point. Adoption from a poor family into a better-off one is associated with IQ gains of 12 to 18 points.

    The point they make is that, even if there are differences in IQ (anything is possible) they are probably vastly overstated. Confident assertions about irreconcilable gulfs in IQ are irresponsible at this point and wilfully inflammatory. The purpose of this thread is to lampoon racist beliefs against Blacks & Hispanics by reframing the topic in terms of Whites & Asians, which should have been obvious from the start. I carefully & deliberately wrote in as bombastic and shrill a style as possible to make the silliness of racist rhetoric clear.

    For people who still don't understand that this is satire: GO FUCK YOURSELVES.

  9. #89
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    oh I see it was all a joke, you actually meant the opposite of everything you hitherto stated, and what would lead someone to believe. and its their fault for believing that, because only an idiot would have failed to pick up on the obvious facetiousness at work here. what I don't understand is you're so benevolent why don't you just say what you mean for the sake of all the idiots

  10. #90

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,518
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    For people who still don't understand that this is satire: GO FUCK YOURSELVES.
    Most people around here don't understand satire for some reason.

  11. #91
    Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    4,938
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    I want to share part of my motivation for starting this thread (other than being drunk and forgetting that people love to overreact on the internet), namely this article written by scientists that cautions against any strong conclusions attempting to connect race with intelligence.

    https://www.vox.com/the-big-idea/201...ce-free-speech


    Race itself only indirectly, and poorly, reflects genetic differences between individuals:




    IQ test scores are very heavily dependent on socioeconomic conditions, unsurprisingly:








    The point they make is that, even if there are differences in IQ (anything is possible) they are probably vastly overstated. Confident assertions about irreconcilable gulfs in IQ are irresponsible at this point and wilfully inflammatory. The purpose of this thread is to lampoon racist beliefs against Blacks & Hispanics by reframing the topic in terms of Whites & Asians, which should have been obvious from the start. I carefully & deliberately wrote in as bombastic and shrill a style as possible to make the silliness of racist rhetoric clear.

    For people who still don't understand that this is satire: GO FUCK YOURSELVES.
    Aka this was a troll thread, I called it from the start. As a satire, it barely qualifies and it was pretty mediocre because of the thread title. A true satirical thread would of had a better suited thread title. You know one that actually had something to do with the thread content.

    Something like: "Asians are superior and smarter than whites! That would of been perfect, but you were drunk and obviously did not think this through well so that's understandable. Perhaps, next time put more effort into it and the response will be better.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

  12. #92
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    the problem with Fe is its not really committed to a position until it gets feedback, thus what is satire is actually in a state of quantum indeterminacy until a clear reason for going one way or the other develops, which only occurs after the statements have been made. its the entire problem with certain forms of trendy "irony" which is to say its entirely empty and waiting to be filled by the other. its like saying "I have no real opinion, just tell me what I think" but in a package that presents itself as having some kind of special insight. in other words, the emperor has no clothes and its status and prestige is entirely dependent on the indulgence of others who refuse to believe this guy is really that dumb, but that is in fact the game. its a weird race to the bottom where politeness is the only thing keeping things going because there's zero actual substance. this kind of stuff is idle chatter presenting itself as some kind of meaningful commentary on serious issues. its essentially a scam of discourse, an intellectual ethical form of used car sales, fitting for IEI since their dual does the same thing but with tangible objects

  13. #93
    xerxe xerxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ministry of Love
    Posts
    6,358
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    As a satire, it hardly qualifies and was pretty mediocre because of the thread title.
    We live in times where these ideas are openly discussed in the mainstream by groups like White nationalists, so yes the title was appropriate.

  14. #94
    Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    4,938
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    We live in times where these ideas are openly discussed in the mainstream by groups like White nationalists, so yes the title was appropriate.
    Sure, there are some really twisted white nationalists that want to kill off other races, but most just think of themselves as superior in intelligence and in other ways to other races and want to have white only nations. I am not saying I agree with them, but I read enough of stormfront to know.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

  15. #95
    xerxe xerxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ministry of Love
    Posts
    6,358
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    oh I see it was all a joke, you actually meant the opposite of everything you hitherto stated, and what would lead someone to believe. and its their fault for believing that, because only an idiot would have failed to pick up on the obvious facetiousness at work here. what I don't understand is you're so benevolent why don't you just say what you mean for the sake of all the idiots
    i'll take this as a personal confession

  16. #96
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah my point is your construction is a self satisfying circle that places your own needs at the center despite purporting to care about others. I mean I understand you live in a psychological era where stepping out of line might mean being sent to the gulag so you need to play both sides, but that hardly makes the people who don't play such games idiots

    if I were SLE i might care about your silly little Fe'isms--oh no you called me an idiot! my world has collapsed! blah blah

  17. #97
    xerxe xerxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ministry of Love
    Posts
    6,358
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    yeah my point is your construction is a self satisfying circle that places your own needs at the center despite purporting to care about others. I mean I understand you live in a psychological era where stepping out of line might mean being sent to the gulag so you need to play both sides, but that hardly makes the people who don't play such games idiots

    if I were SLE i might care about your silly little Fe'isms--oh no you called me an idiot! my world has collapsed! blah blah
    you are way over-complicating this.

  18. #98
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    ill take that as a confession

  19. #99

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,518
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    the problem with Fe is its not really committed to a position until it gets feedback, thus what is satire is actually in a state of quantum indeterminacy until a clear reason for going one way or the other develops, which only occurs after the statements have been made. its the entire problem with certain forms of trendy "irony" which is to say its entirely empty and waiting to be filled by the other. its like saying "I have no real opinion, just tell me what I think" but in a package that presents itself as having some kind of special insight. in other words, the emperor has no clothes and its status and prestige is entirely dependent on the indulgence of others who refuse to believe this guy is really that dumb, but that is in fact the game. its essentially a scam of discourse, an intellectual ethical form of used car sales, fitting for IEI since their dual does the same thing but with tangible objects
    lol @ "quantum indeterminacy".

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    its a weird race to the bottom where politeness is the only thing keeping things going because there's zero actual substance. this kind of stuff is idle chatter presenting itself as some kind of meaningful commentary on serious issues.
    Nice projection. Since when does anything you say have any substance at all?

    Anyway, all you did with your "Socionicism", is to impose your own rather arbitrary subjective probabilities onto others (of someone being a certain type, of being able to type correctly, of correctly identifying that it's the result of certain functions of certain Model A position). There was nothing you said that had anything to do with the factual statements of a situation. It was all imposed, there was nothing that was real and there is absolutely no substance.

    It was not something that actually happened, it was all imposed by Bertrand's Socionics.

  20. #100
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah its all fake that's why you're here in entirely predictable fashion

  21. #101

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,518
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    yeah its all fake and yet here you are defending your buddy
    So you're imposing your subjective views again, you claim that I must be doing it to "defend" him.

  22. #102
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    you're right that was probably a projection because it was entirely too charitable, you're here in predictable fashion but your internal motive is probably some deep seated insecurity and not altruistic in the slightest

  23. #103

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,518
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    you're right that was probably a projection because it was entirely too charitable, you're here in predictable fashion but your internal motive is probably some deep seated insecurity and not altruistic in the slightest
    Wrong again, and you're just repeating the same mistake of imposing your own subjectivity.

    What you don't realize is that your convoluted and contribed "explanations" work in the exact same way as conspiracy theorists and Flat Earthers do, in they don't simply accept something for what it is, but they must come up with some extra contribed and convoluted contraceptions. What they're saying have nothing whatsoever with what's factually happening.

  24. #104
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    you make a good case for your actions being a senseless tale told by an idiot, so in some sense I am persuaded by the futility of trying to understand you

  25. #105

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,518
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    you make a good case for your actions being a senseless tale told by an idiot, so in some sense I am persuaded by the futility of trying to understand you
    Lol, do you actually ever say anything of substance?

  26. #106
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    its funny because you're obviously describing a Fe approach to ethics while in the same breath advocating for a Ti approach to "explanations" and criticizing Te, but like self awareness is totally lacking because your entire reason for posting is to attack socionics while being the most obvious example of it in action. the best part of it all is, your work wonderfully against your own stated purpose, because by living out socionics for everyone to see you do more to advance the cause than any empty declarations could ever effect... imagine all the people reading your non stop posting and being like yeah there's obviously something to socionics just look at this guy. and yet your platform seems to be that all that posting is somehow working to dismantle socionics

  27. #107

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,518
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So basically, what I got from you is:

    1. Subjective opinion
    2. Subjective opinion
    3. Ad hominem

    Is there actually anything new from you? I get absolutely no new information from what you're saying. They're not even based on facts. You're like turning into one of those superstitious pigeons, who is just doing the same thing over and over again. You're just repeating the same Socionicism and ad hominems like a mantra or something.

    There is absolutely nothing new coming from you.

  28. #108
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    there's nothing new coming from me in the sense that you haven't learned 2+2 hence it bears repeating when you enter the room

  29. #109

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,518
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    there's nothing new coming from me in the sense that you haven't learned 2+2 hence it bears repeating when you enter the room
    No, you're repeating the same thing as in you think that you saw a "pattern" in me, and that triggers your Socionicism and you repeat the same Socionicism over and over again. But as a system of subjective probabilities, this Socionicism has nothing whatsoever to do with what's factually happening. It doesn't matter how complicated you make it, it doesn't matter how "deep" you go with it, Socionicism is nothing based on what's factually happening. It was all imposed from without.

    You're turning into a superstitious pigeon.

  30. #110
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    the whole point of socionics is this is precisely how the psyche operates, that people do this in a variety of ways because we have an inborn cognitive framework

  31. #111
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Posts
    1,300
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    My coworkers and I are branching off into our own small business and we've preemptively decided to only hire Asian computer programmers.


    I marked the relevant stanza with a big circle & arrow so that people with substandard IQs can follow along:



    Standardized test scores are not and never have been a good indicator of talent or success.

    Asians might score highly on standardized tests, but that doesn't make them winners. To be a winner, you have to think creatively. Asians aren't so good at that, because they come from countries where obedience is everything.

  32. #112

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,518
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    the whole point of socionics is this is precisely how the psyche operates, that people do this in a variety of ways because we have an inborn cognitive framework
    Well ok, the next time you try to analyze me, you should at least try reading my posts, or try to understand where I'm coming from. I mean really, "w0w u just defended someone (in your view), therefore there must be some sort of a pattern!"?

    Problem:

    1) There's nothing whatsoever factual about that statement, and 2) Even if I was defending someone, there's no explanation for why I did that, other than from some "magical Socionics pattern that must exist!". It doesn't pertain to anything in the situation. Socionics "analysis" are completely separate from this issue. You've used no evidence or current known facts as background knowledge to impose your subjectivist Socionics view.

  33. #113
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,635
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think racial genocide could be a good thing if we limit it to just Singu.
    Last edited by Muddy; 05-05-2018 at 04:41 PM.

  34. #114
    Bertrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    Well ok, the next time you try to analyze me, you should at least try reading my posts, or try to understand where I'm coming from. I mean really, "w0w u just defended someone (in your view), therefore there must be some sort of a pattern!"?
    here's where I think you're coming from: you're pathologically unable to admit any sort of mistake because you identify doing so with existential danger, so you ride in on some ill thought out mission to defend a person advocating genocide, because you think they're in a position where they might have to admit being wrong, and we know how you feel about that, thus you end up talking about what is and isn't real in order to make your case, not realizing that you've dug yourself so deep you've thrown out reality in order to maintain some sense of roundness to your worldview. its like you're super deep into your own world, and for whatever reason you've decided socionics is the #1 threat to that method of approaching life, so you've made it your personal mission to try and nitpick it to death, once again one the premise if you can find one technical error in it that makes it worthy of execution. the entire thing is silly, you embody a ridiculous worldview right down the root. its the equivalent of looking at everything through a different sort of microscope and not realizing the massive problem the big picture view displays because you're hunting around entirely focused on the nanometer in front of you. its like you embody this premise that you can't admit wrong and so you're never wrong without realizing what a twisted figure that creates, that is so obviously wrong its a farce to even present oneself as somehow anything close to "accuracy' incarnate. you say patterns don't exist solely because if you had to look at yourself as a pattern it would explode your fragile perception of yourself and thus the world. basically you exist as an embodied form of absurd pedantry that throws out reality at the onset in order to play word games because there you feel like you have a measure of power that I guess would otherwise be absent. its just sad, but you make it hard to sympathize because its at the same time incredibly annoying in virtue of how you can't help but attack any imposition into your "territory" which is your inalienable right to be a crazy fuck. true, no one can make you do anything. also true: this does not collapse is : ought for decent people. if your goal is to exclude yourself from their company because you can't control yourself, well I'm guessing the reason you've latched onto me is because I'm one of the last normal people who still will even dignify you with a response.

    I feel like when I talk to you I'm getting dumber because you're forcing me to think at the onset "how would a (ugly) child reason about this" and it limits the horizon of what can even be considered because it founders right at the root. in essence not only are you not nearly as logical as you think, you're boring on top of it. its like some people have charming flights of fancy, and then there's you. obsessing over scientism. I'm fully aware this is a product of ITR, I'm sure some beta types think of me in much the same way. the point here is simply socionics gives people the tools to recognize these things and its like you embody the mentality that resists getting better because you like being unhealthy because being unhealthy is your right and in lieu of no alternative options you exercise it like a cry for help. this is Dostoevsky's man would go insane just to prove his point. God bless you Singu, we need you simply so beta can't triumph because you're living proof no bureaucracy can ever make a person do or believe anything. the fact you've latched onto science is just a creatively subversive act at bottom because you do more threat to your cause in the name of helping it. this is essentially IEIs subversive role in beta, that which you cannot help but embody. the bottom line is though we live in different eras and all your crazy shit is misguided when directed at me, but I hope you find a beta hierarchy to undermine. perhaps you're already enmeshed in one (please tell me you're in the hard sciences) and this is just a side project. my worry is they expelled you and you're wasting your creative self realization here trying to undermine a more mature mode of existence fruitlessly. the thing is the more you advocate science the more you subconsciously undermine it and the more you attack socionics the more you promote it. this is the fate of Te polr [1] and the role IEI has to play because its this undergroundness that transforms a certain stagnancy that can set in and backs itself with coercive force that can't be otherwise approached (its a form of being mr magoo as mentioned in the first paragraph). in the final analysis you really can't undermine socionics, you can only self immolate. and I don't like that, but if you're set on that path nothing can really stop you

    Jung would say this is enantiodromia in action, when the tyrannical father gets sufficiently entrenched it gives rise to an ugly child who can't help but by being themselves bring balance to things. its like eric trump and so on

    [1] fate is what Jung calls unconscious forces, if you repress Te you find your results at cross purposes with stated goals. in a real sense it is fate because it preforms outcomes in time, a manifestation of force, as a byproduct of the unconscious influence of repressed information. people think they're behaving totally rationally in pursuing some linear goal and yet it has the opposite of intended effect, or you could say the real goal is repressed, so the stated goal never materializes rather its opposite keeps popping up and since it seems so unintentional its called fate as if it couldn't be helped
    Last edited by Bertrand; 05-05-2018 at 05:20 PM.

  35. #115

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,518
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Bertrand Way to miss the entire point .

    I just can't find anything rational or coherent about your thoughts, and that's just the truth. I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be an asshole or anything, but the way you think about things is simply weird. I find you very un-human. It's just very odd. You have my sympathy, and have a good day.

  36. #116

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,518
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If anyone ever had any doubt that Bertrand is basically crazy, then there it is. He's like this weird reptilian alien, who does not at all understand how people function and operate. There's just something not very human about him.

  37. #117
    xerxe xerxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ministry of Love
    Posts
    6,358
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Standardized test scores are not and never have been a good indicator of talent or success.

    Asians might score highly on standardized tests, but that doesn't make them winners. To be a winner, you have to think creatively. Asians aren't so good at that, because they come from countries where obedience is everything.

    their famed social discipline (which is being overstated) isn't that different from the way Western society used to be structured just a few decades ago.

  38. #118
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Posts
    1,300
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    their famed social discipline (which is being overstated) isn't that different from the way Western society used to be structured just a few decades ago.
    Yeah, it is.

  39. #119
    xerxe xerxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ministry of Love
    Posts
    6,358
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Yeah, it is.
    no it isn't.

  40. #120
    xerxe xerxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ministry of Love
    Posts
    6,358
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    To be a winner, you have to think creatively. Asians aren't so good at that
    explain to me why designing a supercomputer is a less creative task than choreographing a Britney Spears video.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •