Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You are very hard case to crack:

I think if ILE is a possibility then I'd say definitely lowered Ti rigor (aka not DCNH creative), lower impulsive energy (aka not pure Ne/D/Don Quixote/host Eric like from Talking with famous people youtube channel). Then N sub over H sub if you were somewhat disagreeing with your family as you stated and due to previous SEE typing.

In general I find that I have somewhat similar thinking patterns but who knows.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*deleted*
    Last edited by Dee; 11-27-2018 at 02:51 AM.

Eccentric Neurotic Narcissist andreasdevig's Avatar
    TIM
    FiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@schwiftyrickty How often do you ejaculate? Acne could be due to ejaculating too much, possibly. Searching for articles on it, they'll say it's not linked. I've never done or seen any studies on it, but I know, from my own life, that when I masturbate more, I tend to get a zit surfacing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q675BqMJQs
    EII-INFj / INFP / Strong E4 and 9 energy / Melancholic-Phlegmatic / Musical-Intrapersonal-Spatial / Kinky-Sensual

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the title of this post made me laugh and I could mad relate on the Ne/Fi mentions in your video + lengthy questionnaire. thanks for sharing : ) (I'm still trying to figure it out too) you seem like a cool dude

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE - ESE
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by schwiftyrickty View Post
    Wow I haven't looked at this for a while, didn't notice a new response lol. Thank you for the comment.

The only type I really consistently have a problem with is SLE. I don't know a lot of LSIs so I'm not sure about them. But they sound kinda unpleasant. If I'm alpha, I know one LIE IRL and I get along with him fine despite our different political leanings. I don't see that as my conflictor. ESI could be my conflictor in theory, but I have one very good ESI friend that I respect deeply. I'm really only considering IEE, ILE and SEI at this point, though EII, LII, ESE, SEE, and even IEI are technically possible. (IEI is unlikely because I don't think I'm beta, and again, I have trouble with SLEs.)

It's so interesting because you say you have trouble with SEIs and I have no idea how anyone could have trouble with SEIs. I find them so agreeable and pleasant. Is it that you disagree or that you're not looking for someone agreeable and pleasant?
    I feel sick around SEIs, even though I know they're perfectly nice people. It's like my joy just leaves. We just like very different things and create very different atmospheres

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andreasdevig View Post
    @schwiftyrickty How often do you ejaculate? Acne could be due to ejaculating too much, possibly. Searching for articles on it, they'll say it's not linked. I've never done or seen any studies on it, but I know, from my own life, that when I masturbate more, I tend to get a zit surfacing.

i think it's typically the opposite...orgasm is healthy exercise and ups your endorphins and might actually increase healthy circulation.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Orgasming is good for you. What’s correlated with masturbating is a neckbeard-like lifestyle, which also can cause acne. Just wash the pubes and Dorito cheese dust off your hands first before touching your face.

Eccentric Neurotic Narcissist andreasdevig's Avatar
    TIM
    FiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    i think it's typically the opposite...orgasm is healthy exercise and ups your endorphins and might actually increase healthy circulation.
    I wish it wasn't true, but everytime I start masturbating more frequently, I get a zit on my face. I don't know what causes it, I just know that it happens. Could it be the sweat? Maybe. I don't feel that I sweat that much during, uh.. masturbation. But I don't know. I don't feel I get that much excercised. I'm uncircumcized, so I don't have to work very hard to reach climax.

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Orgasming is good for you. What’s correlated with masturbating is a neckbeard-like lifestyle, which also can cause acne. Just wash the pubes and Dorito cheese dust off your hands first before touching your face.
    Such a scientific mind..
    EII-INFj / INFP / Strong E4 and 9 energy / Melancholic-Phlegmatic / Musical-Intrapersonal-Spatial / Kinky-Sensual

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish it wasn't true, but everytime I start masturbating more frequently, I get a zit on my face. I don't know what causes it, I just know that it happens. Could it be the sweat? Maybe. I don't feel that I sweat that much during, uh.. masturbation. But I don't know. I don't feel I get that much excercised. I'm uncircumcized, so I don't have to work very hard to reach climax.

Such a scientific mind..
    Says the pimple and Dorito dust-covered early coomer.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Says the pimple and Dorito dust-covered early coomer.
    # @CWS_Routing
    DE = Target destroyed.new( Global

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I can say from my experience of being a super scrawny junk-food eating teen that a poor diet absolutely 100% causes acne. I think that masturbating can cause you to lose self-control in the euphoria and make you unconsciously reach for more junk food, thus causing acne.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678