Thread: Gary Earl Johnson

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Gary Earl Johnson

Gary Earl Johnson (born January 1, 1953) is an American businessman, author, and politician. He was the 29th Governor of New Mexico from 1995 to 2003 as a member of the Republican Party. He was also the Libertarian Party nominee for President of the United States in the 2012 and 2016 elections.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Johnson

Photos:

Interview:

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My boyeeee. Seems Gamma or Beta to me

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm thinking maybe IEI.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta or Gamma ethical type and probably not ESI. I'd go with SEE or IEI; seemed emotivist, asking, se/ni-valuing, and irrational... he's got kind of a heavy not very casual vibe in everything i've seen him, but seems irrational. From what I saw of him he gives off a more serious (or at least not very casual) vibe than most IEI i've met though. Certainly doesn't seem like SEE-Fi like will smith or SEE-Se like Jennifer Lawrence. But if LBJ was an SEE-Se, then he looked pretty serious when he was delivering a speech, but that might have been because he was always angry.

My experience with both types, especially SEE, is rather limited though, compared to my experiences with, say, SLE-Ti, EIE-Ni, EIE-Fe, ILE-Ti, LSI-Ti, LSI-Se, and even ESI.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Note that I'm trying to type him as I'm watching the video (pause/play)

The first five seconds of my observation of a person have more influence on my opinion about its type than all the rest of my limited typological arsenal . At least this has been the case when it comes to this gentleman. Right off the bat He presented himself in such an Fe (+) way that it would be almost impossible to miss it.(Positivist- Emotivist (?)).

5:15 to 5:18 lol !So far, He expresses his opinion with a certain subtlety and diplomacy which is indicative of strong Fi

8:34 to 8:54 Ni + Ti>Te

9:08 to 9:58 waoh ! That's the most type relevant moment so far : Ni Ego, Synthesis, Result.

10:28 to 10:31 Kaa (from the book of the jungle) vibes ! Now that you have it in mind, you"ll see it each time he emphasises some words, look at the way his eyes open as he leans towards the interviewer and does his thing. Impressive !

11:28 to 12:09 Asking>declaring pattern of speech.

12:14 to 12:31 Strong BETA values expressed here i.e. We'll tolerate you and respect your Ideologies as long as it doesn't threaten ours. + Aristocratic>Democratic.

14:48 to 14:50 ! Great communication skills !

Ok, at this point everything I've notice point to IEI.

(Note that my typing skills are not very sharp !)

Edit : LIE could be possible (?). Some people would see his Fe as a Role function. But I guess that we'll agree about the V.S form of cognition.
    Last edited by godslave; 06-23-2022 at 03:54 AM.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t know crap about this guy, but the first pic I saw screamed LSI at me, haven’t watched video.

maybe it’s the suit

edit:

Ok. I just watched some of a video. Softer LSI vibes.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎