Thread: Paul Waggener

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Paul Waggener

"Paul Waggener is also known to be the head and founder of the Folkish Heathen community The Wolves of Vinland which is based in Lynchburg, Virginia.

He is also the founder of Operation Werewolf project."

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His T-shirts are priceless.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

mb ILE

Banned
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was led to him as well.

About a year ago the Wolves appeared through my facebook. I did not know the significance of it at the time, I only remarked at the wolf symbols on several jackets and wondered what that was all about. For those who had been paying attention, I had come onto the forum saying: people in the American Pacific West coast wear lots of tattoos. ..... this movement is an outward symbol of that.

Until you brought Jack to my attention, I had not yet grasped what it was that I was seeing. Then last summer, fall and winter I went through one of the most challenging trial by ice and fire yet. I had entered into a period, which I still sit within, of immense synchronicity. When it is all one, then the signs, symbols, mythos, and coincidence happen faster and more regularly.

Start to trust it.

You wrote about Jack Donavan. And it clicked. All of these wolf symbols again and again, even my avatars. Then this enters my field of vision.

Three days ago I went to a meeting for a wildlands fire group, never met these guys, only the boss who was a family friend. To my slight amazement, the most alpha of the group, with the most expressive face, had on his arm a tatoo of a large howling wolf and two black triangle symbols tattooed to the bottom part of his biceps. If that is not a sign, I don;t know what is.

Who cares if the significance is personal, isn't the entirety of all life, when you really cut down to the base parts, the most personal it can possibly be?

Start trusting the signs.

As far as this guy's typing goes, I am totally blown away by the fact I was just studying him, and his videos and Operation, and sign onto the forum and see that his name comes up for sociotyping.

For the ILE typing, are you fucking ludicrous? Go back to your ASMR videos you homophobic piece of shit. Don't talk about things you can't understand.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paul Waggener - ESFP - Napoleon

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

LIE soc-8w7, he looks a little like Ashton who self-typed as LIE 8

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    LIE soc-8w7, he looks a little like Ashton who self-typed as LIE 8
    Sure, because citing Ashton as example is evidential. This dude is as beta as they come.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

this is kind of what I imagine a retarded EIE to be like, even kind of looks like Hegel. if Cuvinen started lifting I imagine he'd be like this guy. I can see this guy with a following of LSI, other types, not so much

Banned
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I had him around EIE as well. At the same time, his interest in Te things says LIe as easily if not more. Plus the whole “protect your own and only those people” strikes me as a quadra ideal.

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE. he made me immediately think of Elliott Hulse type ESFP

watching their videos side by side it's the same Se-Te persona

Banned
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    this is kind of what I imagine a retarded EIE to be like, even kind of looks like Hegel. if Cuvinen started lifting I imagine he'd be like this guy. I can see this guy with a following of LSI, other types, not so much
    Why do you see him as retarded?

His message over all seems pretty positive: be self-sufficient, go after the things you want, more action less talking, standing up for yourself, being strong in body and mind, support your friends, make your life and body better, don't follow the mainstream consumerist culture, fight for your needs, don't be a pussy ect..

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah its a laundry list of cliches, it would be easy to miss the meaning and get lost in the declarations. all that stuff is true, but its like saying be a good person and making it your platform while calling yourself a werewolf. its just kind of goofy from my point of view, but I nevertheless can see that it has the potential to be really good for some people. inasmuch as that is the case, then good

Banned
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah its a laundry list of cliches, it would be easy to miss the meaning and get lost in the declarations. all that stuff is true, but its like saying be a good person and making it your platform while calling yourself a werewolf. its just kind of goofy from my point of view, but I nevertheless can see that it has the potential to be really good for some people. inasmuch as that is the case, then good
    yeah its a bit artistic, but who cares really though and it touches on a lot of under current in American white rural blue collar working class society.

I would have thought you would have said more stuff about the proclivity for violence, possibly crime, sacrificing animals in blood ceremonies. ... all this stuff intrigues me personally, because really a total collapse of society is a hair's breadth away possible. knock out key sections of the power grid and it would be total anarchy. I guess its the anarchistic nature of his message coming through, looking past the made up ceremonies and the things you call goofy, and see the real fight clubesque movement behind it. Keep in mind cliches are immensely motivating, people organize their lives and wallow through the total daily shit with a line in their mind, so don't just arbitrarily brush it aside as though it means nothing.

Your society is going through a total meltdown and it still seems like publicly everyone is arguing over the most inane useless shit imaginable like building a wall for Christ sakes. Whats nice about Paul is that he claims not to be interested in politics what-so-ever, only personal expansion and growth, which is why it's ironic his group gets labelled alt-right, alternative right of what if not political?

an ethical rebel, then?

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

are you asking me to defend the position you're skeptical of, or are those questions purely rhetorical

Banned
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are you asking me to defend the position you're skeptical of, or are those questions purely rhetorical
    Just thinking outloud.

Banned
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never trust someone for whom pleasure is chief priority.

"After a honeymoon phase with the bride known as Indulgence, we realize that she is pox-ridden, and what began as pleasure and joyous gratification has become a sickness that grows within us, and its only cure is a prescription written for more and more... The hero understands that he was meant for something far greater than a life lived for cheap thrill and delirium, and that his only real satisfaction must come through an existence defined by the overcoming of great obstacles."
    This is the pure anti-thesis to alpha quadra values.

Banned
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beneath your feet are the bones of dead things that lived their own stories, and the remnants of long gone civilizations- chips of obsidian and flint worked by the hand of a warrior, maybe, or a hunter. My ancestors saw the world and time in a cyclical way- not a simple beginning and ending, but space and time being part of the same weave. What we do echoes and ripples outward from ourselves and through time and space in all directions. Fragments of stone from a knife or arrowhead, pulled from the dirt- conjure up images, thoughts, new vibrations occur, these words spiral out into the world. Whoever made them is still changing the layers of time and existence. What we do matters.
    Ni.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by whodat View Post
    This is the pure anti-thesis to alpha quadra values.
    It sounds kinda beta quadra.

Not commenting on this guy's type, as I have no opinion, but the quote doesn't sound gamma. "Overcoming great obstacles", "the hero", etc. Romanticizing the struggle itself, personally, I don't romanticize struggle, at least not like that, I don't describe challenges the same way.

Ni.
    Yeah, on the second quote, I agree, its , and actually a very good example of it, imo.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bertrand, you really are like the color beige.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Avebury View Post
    It sounds kinda beta quadra.
    It sounds Si subdued is all.

Not commenting on this guy's type, as I have no opinion, but the quote doesn't sound gamma. "Overcoming great obstacles", "the hero", etc. Romanticizing the struggle itself, personally, I don't romanticize struggle, at least not like that, I don't describe challenges the same way.
    Why not?

Yeah, on the second quote, I agree, its , and actually a very good example of it, imo.
    Yeah imo too, that's why I said it.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Remiel View Post
    Bertrand, you really are like the color beige.
    No kidding. lol.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post

Why not?
    Not sure.

Perhaps it's not type related.

Edit: I watched some of the videos, he could very well be LIE.
    Last edited by Ave; 05-03-2018 at 12:43 PM.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Update.

I now see Paul Waggener as LIE-Ni (watched some of his vids again).

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheUltimateEmcee View Post
    Update.

I now see Paul Waggener as LIE-Ni (watched some of his vids again).
    I cannot see him as any other type. Read his stuff its like a LIE manifesto for how to make a living and lifestyle.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So this is apparently happening.

EIE is the second most likely potential here. Interesting the way he has grown out of his own project. Not like I didn't see that coming. To much theatrics to be a sustainable thing.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I like ILE for him.