Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Differences between Ne-ILE and Ti-ILE (ENTp subtypes)

TIM
    SEI-Si 648 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Differences between Ne-ILE and Ti-ILE (ENTp subtypes)

What are some of the differences? How can you tell them apart?

TIM
    SEI-Si 648 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I guess Ne cares more about looks that Ti, and Ti is a more serious person than Ne.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Just read the subtype description 😂

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my experience:

Ne-ILE has a harder time explaining things concisely - says umm, ahh etc. more.
    Ti-ILE is more level-headed, less abstract in his explanations. Doesn't jump as much between things.
    Ne-ILE is 'friendlier' in my experience, Ti-ILE is more like a LII-Ne, a bit closed off and more observing. Ne-ILE is very happy to talk to people most of the time IME.
    Ti-ILE is a bit more judgmental in social situations. Has less tolerance for others.

This is the same with Ne/Fi-IEE's i think.

Ti-ILE's can resemble LII-Ne's.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE-Ne are horrible and the weaker their Ti is the more difficult they are. The way I think about them is "get serious" but they never do that instead they argue with some bullshit they read on the internet and they don't progress in their ideas on their own. Intuition is usually not working well for them, if working at all.

But many types have something like this, like getting one idea and defend it regardless the evidence that it's definitely wrong. The ILE-Ne does this most vigorously. I think the problem is that they don't understand how to think something through which makes independent judgement difficult.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Subtypes can be changed with chemicals. Hence working out or something might do a lot.

Anyways, there is no real standard. So it is pointless. It should be just rational vs irrational. Even then there are extraverted rational subtypes and introverted rational subtypes same goes for irrationally focused.

I'm introvertedly irrational it seems. Maybe block structure usage should be used to describe the differences. DCNH is a starting point even though it starts from crazy ideas.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    female
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE-Ne:

Tends to be more intuitive.
    Has a dreamy quality.
    Is somewhat judgmental
    Can be gossipy.
    Ressembles a koala bear.

ILE-Ti:

Tend to be more logical.
    Has an ST vibe.
    Not as judgmental seeming, but their values are very important to them.
    Can be very crafty/cunning.
    Ressembles a fox.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    ILE-Ne:

Tends to be more intuitive.
    Has a dreamy quality.
    Is somewhat judgmental
    Can be gossipy.
    Ressembles a koala bear.

ILE-Ti:

Tend to be more logical.
    Has an ST vibe.
    Not as judgmental seeming, but their values are very important to them.
    Can be very crafty/cunning.
    Ressembles a fox.
    So the hybrid one resembles a hyena?

Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ti-ILEs tend to be experimenters whereas Ne-ILEs are more explorers. The former is much rarer usually liking to play with things and ideas to see what the outcome will be, and tends to be a little more planned or deliberate. The latter seems more fun-loving spending far less time in isolation, liking to let most things free run while taking it all in. A similar parallel can be made for SLE....

a.k.a. I/O
    Last edited by Rebelondeck; 05-02-2018 at 01:36 PM.

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti-ILEs are really very Te. IMO they seem more "practical" (although the other type can also be accomplished) and sometimes more opportunistic.

The other type makes more observations w/o coming to conclusions, can give off the "I didn't work for this but all this stuff just happened..." vibe.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    Ti-ILEs are really very Te. IMO they seem more "practical" (although the other type can also be accomplished) and sometimes more opportunistic..........
    Neither Ti nor Te necessarily implies a penchant toward practicality. I've seen faulty logic in all T-type versions, and many, many practical solutions invented by F-types. Impracticality is often a sign of laziness......

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Ne-ILE has "boosted" Ne and Fe, making them superficially appear like and have interests similar to an IEE/NF.
    They are clearly extroverted* and have a stronger need for Si. They get along best with fellow Ne valuing types, especially those who are Ne or Si subtype.

Ti-ILE has "boosted" Ti and Si, making them superficially appear like and have interests similar to an LSI/ST.
    They are "ambiverted"* and have a stronger need for Fe. They get along best with fellow Ti valuing types, especially those who are Ti or Fe subtype.

Extroversion ≠ Sociability. Extroversion is more of an energetic charge and outlook rather than a matter of how much someone likes to be social, though highly extroverted people often do prefer being social. People like Ne-ILE are visibly on "higher energy". Extroverted people seem "electrified"; especially those who have an extroverted subtype. Extroverts with an introverted subtype, depending on how strong it is, will come across as "slower" initially, but upon further interaction will enfold their higher energy. With introverts who have an extroverted subtype, this effect is reversed; they come across as higher energy initially, but then retract visibly after some time. Ep and Ip types tend to have more vacillating energy levels, even those whose subtype corresponds with their main orientation (meaning I vs E). For example, an Ne-ILE may have moments of seeming lower energy once in a while, or an Si-SEI may seem higher energy once in a while. But it is not a regular occurrence as it is for Ti-ILE; their "downtime" happens on a much more regular basis. With Ej and Ij whose subtypes are Je or Ji, their energy levels are the most stable and stereotypical for their orientation. Ij-Ji are the stereotypical introverts, Ej-Je are the stereotypical extroverts in the Socion. Ep-Ji and Ip-Je are the most "ambiverted" in the Socion.
    Last edited by Olimpia; 05-03-2018 at 11:48 AM.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ILE Nes are better in bed. Think.......possibilities.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
    ILE Nes are better in bed. Think.......possibilities.
    Hahah wishful thinking
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    ILx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Multiply; 05-23-2022 at 03:15 AM.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't know which subtype Jacques Cousteau (under Gulenkonian DCNH he was normalizing) was but he was quite thin dude. I have met those guys some tend to absorb communal values and then they also voice them loud and clear and such while I'm not really sure of if it is their strategy for life.

ILE-Ne's tend to look quite spacey according to many descriptions and fatter.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by falsehope View Post
    ILE-Ne are horrible and the weaker their Ti is the more difficult they are. The way I think about them is "get serious" but they never do that instead they argue with some bullshit they read on the internet and they don't progress in their ideas on their own. Intuition is usually not working well for them, if working at all.

But many types have something like this, like getting one idea and defend it regardless the evidence that it's definitely wrong. The ILE-Ne does this most vigorously. I think the problem is that they don't understand how to think something through which makes independent judgement difficult.
    I'm pretty skeptical re subtypes, but it sounds like you're extrapolating based on a single person or two that you know. Not all ENTPs who seem especially Ne-ish are like this.

TIM
    NeTx-C (5w6)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From my personal experiences (as -Ti myself) and observations:

ILE-Ne seems more like the crazy inventor archetype. "I just had this amazing idea! It's glorious! You must hear about it!" would be something you could easily imagine an ILE-Ne say. Overall, they are much more outgoing and loose, for the lack of a better word. They are much more entertaining, in my opinion, and they thrive on getting other people interested in whatever crazy idea they have at the moment.

ILE-Ti seems much more subdued in comparison. Their ideas may still be quite unorthodox, but they are usually aimed at a certain goal, they are not just something randomly pulled out of the air. Their demeanour is more reserved, and they do not seek the spotlight as much, preferring to stay on the sidelines. Could easily be mistaken for introverts on occasion, but they do get increasingly *lonely* when left alone.
    Most likely the most negative alpha you have met
    My life experiences may be tainted by living with an LII and an ILI I lovingly call Satan.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

***EDIT: I'm sorry, I really shouldn't have said ILE-Ti are more beautiful as if it were fact. I've always been aware beauty is subjective, I'm just sometimes terrible at expressing it. And there are people I could love of any subtype***

The Ti subtype is less judgmental as lavos pointed out and I agree with everything he said. I agree with everything falsehope said and I agree with everything rebelondeck said except the Ti subtype is just as adventurous and fun-loving and is much more common in my experience and is one of the most common types among females. The Ne subtype actually isn't more inventive and they focus on one thing for a longer period of time. The Ti subtype is immune to bipolar disorder, the Ne subtype isn't. The Ne subtype isn't heavier or if they are then not by much. The Ne subtype's communication is drier and harder. The Ti subtype is more economically successful and is much more likely to be famous. The Ti subtype looks more beautiful (Ne subtype women are rare, and they don't look as feminine). When the Ti subtype dresses up they look even better; Ti subtype females are more into fashion than most other types and they start wearing make up at earlier ages than most other girls. Ti subtype has much higher sex drive, likes to touch and gently be touched more, is more inventive sexually, and isn't really worse with relationships. The Ti subtype goes to parties more and interacts with people at them more naturally than the Ne subtype does. The Ti subtype is more successfully domineering and more gentle, they're gently domineering. Ti subtype changes occupations more. I don't know if this is true for the Ne subtype but one thing I've noticed is that the Ti subtype will miss the city they grew up in if they leave it. Ti subtype speaks in a more interrogative tone. Ti subtype is more melodramatic. at least 7/12 of all ILE-Ti are female. Most ILE-Ne are male.

Ti subtype people's demeanour and appearance is a combination of Alpha and Beta and Gamma, while Ne subtype is a combination between Alpha and Delta.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 12-17-2023 at 12:18 AM.

TIM
    3w4
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    ILE-Ne:
    Ressembles a koala bear.
    ILE-Ti:
    Ressembles a fox.
    @lavos

Yup, this is accurate over 80% of the time.

Also, ILE-Ti sometimes (mostly with men) come across as the more stereotypical debater type. They look and act like lawyers.
    ILE-Ne gave off mathematician/philosopher vibes, and they are very fun loving and charismatic.

To be honest, I don't know where the inventor archetype came from, because ILEs generally come across as being more abstract rather than hands on.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sol in 2017 said this chick is ILE.. is he right?

cus she is like me if I were a chick.. and relatively hot.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know a male and a female ILE-Ne. Both are pretty easy to read imo and have many nervous habits, and their speech is littered with "um" "uh"

The male is more stereotypically NT and Fi-PoLR-y, and seems to have this attitude of reckless abandon with his life. He doesn't really think before he speaks and isn't afraid to make some sort of observation about you, good or bad. For a more positive example, once I wore my hair differently and when we saw each other he stared at me for a few seconds and then did a head-flicky thing and told me I look nice today. He has a lot of nervous habits such as running his hand through his hair obsessively, and has somewhat jerky movement. It's a bit painful watching him do public speaking because he fidgets so much and his mouth simply can't keep up with his brain. Cares a lot about his hair and likes buying fancy sneakers and hoodies. His social media feels very Se-role to me.

The female is much less Fi-PoLR-y and her Fe feels quite exaggerated, so much that at first glance one might mistake her for an ESE for example. But it is without doubt her HA function, not so much in that she doesn't realize when she's being hurtful, but in that she doesn't realize when it's time to tone it down. Her movement is overall less jerky as the male, but will still always minutely fidget.

It's weird sometimes I wonder how Ti can be her creative, because her Ne and Fe are so accentuated compared to it, but in quieter moments you'll notice it. It's tricky, because for example I have always been stronger in math than her and it's typically me explaining things to her, and then she goes ohhhh, so I'm like, are you even thinking (aren't you supposed to have some Ti)?? But then there are small moments that always surprise me where she just does something so confidently that is so logical and practical that she doesn't even think about, and if i ask her about it, it becomes really obvious why. It's not really that she's weaker in Ti, it feels more like the so-strong Ne just interrupts the flow before any idea can be finished or fully realize (is that a Ni/Se way of looking at it lol)

We met in junior high and at that point she would always read something random online and then repeat it back to everyone while defending it adamantly and there would be No Way It Was Untrue. and everyone else but her would realize her logic was very convoluted (very subjective) and lacking some sort of perspective. It pissed me off that she would be so sure her idea was true, so I started aggressively asking, okay, so what is the background information? how can you know it's true?? is there anywhere else you read it? have you done any other research??????? (answer is no) So in the time I've known her she's started learning to think through her ideas completely and look a bit harder to find some perspective and be more critical of things.
    ILE-Ne's need to learn to fully think through ideas. At least, from my Ni POV.
    She annoys the hell out of our SEE-Se e8 teacher because said teacher wants to get to the point and ILE just talks in circles and is always talking What if? scenarios and SEE is like, idgaf shut up this isn't relevant (literally) (alpha vs gamma)

Don't ask an ILE-Ne to explain something to you because they will make you cry with their inability to get to the freaking point (unless you're SEI? idk lol)

Well I have more I could say but I feel like this is enough writing

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

OK, these two guys are very different, but I think they both might be ILE's.

What does everyone else think?

I also think that the camerawoman might be ESI. Again, opinions?

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Surreal View Post
    @lavos

Yup, this is accurate over 80% of the time.

Also, ILE-Ti sometimes (mostly with men) come across as the more stereotypical debater type. They look and act like lawyers.
    ILE-Ne gave off mathematician/philosopher vibes, and they are very fun loving and charismatic.

To be honest, I don't know where the inventor archetype came from, because ILEs generally come across as being more abstract rather than hands on.
    Sometimes you can paint structures on top of physical reality. This is invention, sort of. Arguably seeing unseen logic behind things is more rewarding. This type is not directly mechanically inclined other than connecting pieces together. They tend to handle tools well but do not really talk about it but they can suprise you with this ability. Impractically practical so to speak.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    ILE-Ti VLEF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doggy View Post
    I've noticed Ti subtypes are rather rigid and uncreative (also they're thin, and I'm not). As an Ne subtype, they seem to want more objective data, rather than playing with the idea itself and letting it flow. It's almost as if their Ne has become fettered by Ti (though I suppose it's vice versa for myself). If I had to use a term or phrase or whatever for Ti-centric ILE people, it'd be "anal retentive."
    I wanna disagree with this but it's mostly true lol. However I have to say that ILE-Ti are not uncreative. It's just that their creativity is more real-world oriented. Say, if you ask me to come up with some random idea involving a certain object then I really can't come up with anything. This is what the "bucket test" does. The bucket test is a test that attempts to measure creativity but it sucks. It measures creativity with this arbitrary "come up with random useless shit!" task that is completely contrary to the way my ideas 'flow' so to speak. However when it's time to solve a tangible problem, especially something involving Ti, I am very quick not only to come up with a solution but also to implement it, something which most ILE-Ne fail at.

ILE-Ti are definitely more rigid. From my perspective ILE-Ne are too gullible and they'll just eat up whatever you tell them lol. ILE-Ti need to be convinced via Ti, they're can be skeptical as LII or ILI.

It's true that Ti subtypes are generally thin and often short and Ne subs often tall and stout lets call them. But of course it's not a rule, more like a 75%/25% likelihood. This rule seems to apply to SLE as well. The shortest SLE guys I met were often Ti subtype. N and H subtypes as well are often shorter in both ILE and SLE.

I also have to agree with Ne being restricted somewhat with Ti. ILE-Ne has unbounded 4D Ne, along with IEE-Ne they have the strongest Ne in the socion. But at the cost of weaker Ti. Personally I quite enjoy having strengthened Ti because it balances out my main functions. Rather than fettered, I'd say my Ne and Ti synergize and work pretty well together. The only problem is that it further weakens Fi making it a "double-POLR" so to say lol.

Well if I think the term "anal-expulsive" is equally suitable for ILE-Ne. If ILE-Ti is overly careful and pedantic, ILE-Ne is way too careless and reckless in day-to-day life. Just some thoughts, don't mean to offend. A close friend of mine is ILE-Ne and we both lived together for a couple years. In a way it was hell for both of us lol.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Is dis functional accentuation about usual way off looking? I usually come up random Ti solutions while being externally totally disorganized and non-physical. As such I choose not to follow logic whenever it makes comfortable sense.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    LII 5w6-1w9-2w1
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Ne-ILE has "boosted" Ne and Fe, making them superficially appear like and have interests similar to an IEE/NF.
    They are clearly extroverted* and have a stronger need for Si. They get along best with fellow Ne valuing types, especially those who are Ne or Si subtype.

Ti-ILE has "boosted" Ti and Si, making them superficially appear like and have interests similar to an LSI/ST.
    They are "ambiverted"* and have a stronger need for Fe. They get along best with fellow Ti valuing types, especially those who are Ti or Fe subtype.
    No I think ILE-Ne has a weaker Ti so they tend to have more problem in their Fi-PoLR and they might be more socially awkward.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not really sure what subtype my boyfriend has, but I am guessing ILE no subtype based off of these descriptions. He isn't really an incoherent flood of Ne ideas and tends to actually stick with a plan for a little bit longer than that, but still switches through plans super fast for seemingly no reason without sticking to one plan and exploring it further. It makes me feel a little dizzy because I am Fe subtype and I prefer to stick to one thing for a long time and sit down and make a final decision on something and then explore that one decision further from there. I get a little scared sometimes because you can never really tell when he will change his mind entirely so that things will go not as good as they would have been before. He also has the ability to logically explain his reasoning for his plans but it just isn't as strong as ILE-Ti and it sounds more scattered and jumpy. He is also fairly extroverted but not extremely Ep overly energetic like ILE-Ne. He really needs people to talk to, he is more extroverted than me, where I am more ambiverted, but not so extreme that he needs a crowd of people or anything like that. He could probably handle only having like 2-3 people to talk to, anything less would seemingly drive him a little crazy. He is always the one that is talking most of the time. It seems like he needs more Si than Fe, but that he still loves Fe.

ILE-Nes sound like a nightmare of a dual while ILE-Tis sound like they would actually be able to follow through with an idea more comprehensively and you would be able to trust them more because they wouldn't change their entire plans so often.

ILE no subtype is perfectly alright, albeit mildly annoying and dizzying sometimes but still fun to talk to.

TIM
    LII 5w6-1w9-2w1
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    I am not really sure what subtype my boyfriend has, but I am guessing ILE no subtype based off of these descriptions.
    I actually think that it is quite normal to have no subtype. Or to be honest I find subtype systems to be very dubious. It's very hard to convince me that 2 or 4 functions will be strengthened together. For instance in this post, some believe that ILE-Ne is more socially extroverted while others believe the opposite. So probably the subtype systems are not good enough yet. For DCNH I think it not directly related to Socionics and it's a simplified version of E9. It doesn't convince me that for instance Ne and Se will be boosted together. I'm probably LII-C but I think I only have my Ne strenghthened.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CR400AF View Post
    I actually think that it is quite normal to have no subtype. Or to be honest I find subtype systems to be very dubious. It's very hard to convince me that 2 or 4 functions will be strengthened together. For instance in this post, some believe that ILE-Ne is more socially extroverted while others believe the opposite. So probably the subtype systems are not good enough yet. For DCNH I think it not directly related to Socionics and it's a simplified version of E9. It doesn't convince me that for instance Ne and Se will be boosted together. I'm probably LII-C but I think I only have my Ne strenghthened.
    It's observable that ILE-Ti are more socially extraverted; they're more like SLE-Ti and SLE-Ti are usually pretty socially extraverted and their parents are often SLE-Ti mother and EIE-Ni father, both of whom are socially extraverted.

On the other hand, ILE-Ne tends to stay home or in just a few areas, and not endure as many physical activities similar to how IEE-Ne is, ILE-Ti tends to go to parties. Also, ILE-Ti tend to be more beautiful and attract people more and they are less judgmental, are less selective in who they choose as friends (EIE-Ni and SLE-Ti are less selective in who they're willing to be friends with compared to IEE-Ne) and in need of Fe and camaradarie, so they're more outgoing than ILE-Ne. They're also more socially skilled, follow social norms/etiquette better, have much better/greater theory of mind/cognitive empathy (but aren't necessarily more AFFECTIVELY empathetic), and don't cause anywhere near as many inappropriate scenes that aren't pertinent to the situation like ILE-Ne do. ILE-Ti also tend to look to others even strangers in attempt to find common ground with their interests (especially if it's something they're really interested in) which also contributes to them being more outgoing. ILE-Ne tend to have a harder vibe which alienates people from them, so they can't be as socially outgoing.

ILE-ti tend to attract people much more (they tend to be pretty beautiful and they're a lot more sexually aggressive and sex-seeking than the Ne subtype, sadly not with me though). There are a small percentage who are somewhat rigid and more socially introverted and they can be shy in certain circumstances, but overall they join and enjoy and participate in social groups more and prefer a louder more Beta-style atmosphere and they go more places and try more new things and aesthetics. ILE-Ne don't necessarily have better ideas either, their work is actually less original and less artistic, they tend not to produce much. Also, if the ILE-Ti isn't a psychopath, then they're actually often romantics (correlates with them being subtyped in direction of Beta and that and their romanticism and greater Fe-valuing would indicate greater social extraversion), whereas ILE-Ne doesn't do romantic gestures, doesn't have emotional memories of people they were close to. Long term memory is very reduced in ILE-Ne compared to ILE-Ti.

ILE-Ti have better Se and Si so they're more aware of what people are doing and saying and can act on it quicker, better.

ILE-Ti are much more common among people I've observed, and I've spent far more time with them. They're also definitely not much more thin, MAYBE slightly but if they are then not by much. A lot of ILE-Ti have muscular shoulders, are fat and sexy (endo-meso or meso-endo, they're relatively few ILE-Ti who are ectomorphic), part of it has to do with so many females are ILE-Ti and females have slower metabolisms and partly because they love to eat fried, greasy foods... they do that probably because they feel internally energetic and not internally over-weighted.

ILE-Ti often go into nursing, dental hygiene, acting, singing, teaching elementary/middle school, mental health professionals, visual arts, and so they tend to work with people as a team. They also go into business management where they communicate with people. They also are more likely to study psychology in college, so they go into helping professions more (even if they do it for themselves which is fine and not to help someone else).
    Last edited by Disturbed; 05-30-2021 at 08:36 AM.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    LII 5w6-1w9-2w1
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    It's observable that ILE-Ti are more socially extraverted; they're more like SLE-Ti and SLE-Ti are usually pretty socially extraverted and their parents are often SLE-Ti mother and EIE-Ni father, both of whom are socially extraverted.
    I agree that ILE-Ti are more socially extroverted. But some other people have opposite observations (for instance Olimpia). I haven't met any ILE-Ti after getting into Socionics but I do know several ILE-Ne. They are very socially introverted.

What I have observed is that their Ti and Se are under developped and they have a huge problem in their Fi-PoLR hence they find it very hard to communicate with non-Ne types. One of them believes that he is INTP in MBTI. I generally agree what falsehope said and that's exactly what I have observed.

But in model A, the inert column are inert functions. So I think that instead of being to focused on Ne and Fi, the fact is that their Ti and Se are not developped enough. I think that in general, it is very hard for ILE to develop their Fi-PoLR. But if their Ti is developped enough their shouldn't be any severe problems in their Fi. It is not very convincing that 4 functions are strenghthened together. So for the ILE-Ne I have met, I think I would describe them as ILEs whose Ti and Se are not well-developped.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree that ILE-Ti are more socially extroverted. But some other people have opposite observations (for instance Olimpia). I haven't met any ILE-Ti after getting into Socionics but I do know several ILE-Ne. They are very socially introverted.

What I have observed is that their Ti and Se are under developped and they have a huge problem in their Fi-PoLR hence they find it very hard to communicate with non-Ne types. One of them believes that he is INTP in MBTI. I generally agree what falsehope said and that's exactly what I have observed.

But in model A, the inert column are inert functions. So I think that instead of being to focused on Ne and Fi, the fact is that their Ti and Se are not developped enough. I think that in general, it is very hard for ILE to develop their Fi-PoLR. But if their Ti is developped enough their shouldn't be any severe problems in their Fi. It is not very convincing that 4 functions are strenghthened together. So for the ILE-Ne I have met, I think I would describe them as ILEs whose Ti and Se are not well-developped.
    The bolded is the very best explanation I've heard that would explain why they're more socially introverted. The ILE-Ti is more aware that opinions are different. Also, Se helps them with appearance of things and people and remembering what peoples' voices and physical features are. Being more able in Se is also really necessary for proper social functioning; Se is a very important function.

ILE-Ti are much more competent at dealing with high Fi people like me and occasionally they'll be my shoulder to cry on (not to the level SLE-Ti are though) they're pretty quick to work around my poor Ne, and more open to artistic interests, beauty, aesthetics and find intense disgust at some of things I do. I'm far from proficient at Ti, Se, or Fe, but generally ILE-Ne tend not to know what individuals want and I don't either (and especially don't always value it and generally poorly communicate that opinions are different even if I am aware which I sometimes am; I've tended to have more faith in my Te than I should have and that leads to my opinions being somewhat rigid, but they do eventually change and some people can change them more easily than others; ILE-Ti tend to be able to be able to sway my mind as well as anyone) since my socionics subtype is the Fi subtype. But ILE-Ti are a lot more entertaining (to me anyway since I find SLE-Ti entertaining, although there are some differences and ILE-Ti melodrama or genuine emotions somewhat more likely to give greater impression of intelligence), their work is still more original and beautiful and are better in love, they're able to commit to and do special things for the people they love; they have better Ni (which seems to me ot correlate highly with rememberance, foresight, sentimentality, mysticism, visualization of words, imagination, ability to plan, and dreams) which is important to me. It's like it can never be brought to an ILE-Ne's attention that their interests and wishes are different (e.g., Thomas Paine, Karl Marx). With me, it's sometimes possible (although not to the level of the Sensory subtypes of LSI and ESI, but certainly better than an LSI-Ti) and I'm sometimes willing to adjust course for those I care about, but whoever it is, has to be able to communicate with me well (and pick up the patterns in my communication problems and make their own corrections as I'm not a great communicator) and let me know that it's in my interest and that the risks to me are not real high. I can generally understand ILE-Ti arguments and commands of me, if they articulate them, basically do them with Fi, Ti, Te, and Ni (or very sharp Fe which a few have done sometimes) expressions I can understand or that don't confuse me. ILE-Ne's thoughts are just too unreliable and huge problems with their weaker Se is that they go by what they read, limited knowledge of the individual, and not external appearances. ILE-Ti aren't quite as error-prone in that regard, although they still make mistakes there but a lot of it is my fault because I don't always speak up. ILE-Ti created structures are usually more interesting, more fair, and somewhat more easily understandable (to me) than ILE-Ne ones. Some LIE-created structures are really inefficient, unfair, non-sensical, and restrictive (e.g., if Alexander Hamilton was an LIE, then Alexander Hamilton's things were really inefficient and unfair), although not to the level LSE ones are.

To be honest and sincere, I'm generally biased against base function subtypes, including my own. And my duals are ok, but they're not perfect but for the reasons mentioned above, some other things I've mentioned elsewhere and the following I really like my conflictor as much; an ILE-Ti might have a more negative detailed or at least better thought out forethought than emotionally saying it's going to be fine like LIE would which often goes against my way of thinking. Even if the outlook is pessimistic, I want to know as soon as possible what is most likely. I've heard that (and actually experienced) LIE err quite often in their forecasts (as I have with my own) and I tend to be skeptical of their forecasts while ILE-Ti can constantly improvise and with less serious errors and they're not quite as likely to just think it's definitely going to work out. While I do like LIE's physical methods I don't always like their long super-detailed instructions that they expect to be followed to every letter or give me the impression that I will follow it to every letter that it's all absolutely necessary; ILE-Ti can take good shortcuts (even though I'm skeptical of those too) when it doesn't have to do with entertainment.

But I'd much rather wind up in a marriage with or have an LIE child compared to EIE. An EIE romantic relationship with me is something I really want to avoide forever.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 05-31-2021 at 06:07 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've only ever interacted with one confirmed ENTP. He's a much older police officer who I often spent hours debating politics with. I always tried to get to the bottom of how it was our interactions seemed to go more or less smoothly, with a lot of theoretical discussion. There were a few other signs, like his play with words, his obsession with lottery scratch-offs, or the fact that he still lived with his mother.

What finally tipped me off was his story of how he became the first union president at his department by singlehandedly inventing the office. Even though he's in law enforcement he was always kind of a rabble-rouser. He was so relentlessly annoying to his superiors, before they knew it they had a union and union boss to contend with.
    Last edited by skosh; 06-09-2021 at 09:08 PM.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lately I have begun to put more presence behind me. It is kind of hard when I have been doing stuff that does not really support my ego, namely Ni. Once that function exceeds normal usage it really puts you in lower energy and non-verbal position. I prefer to break the cycle but it is not instant.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE-Ti are more willing to break down an idea analytically. They are lawyer-like, preferring to inspire others through their analysis. Their hope is to cleverly one-up their counterpart and successfully move others to completely understand their idea.

ILE-Ne embrace ideas and, in conjunction with Fe inspire others through those ideas. They, in sense invite or kinda hope others will join in with their enthusiasm.

They are both idea generators, with the Ti subtype being slightly more formal & the Ne subtype more excitable or inviting.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange I've always found it difficult to type people who I don't know personally, but ENTp would definitely make sense to me for Chris! I've been following his content a long time. He actually lives in the same region of Japan as me, and we nearly ran into each other last year when he posted about visiting the "Grave of Christ" in Aomori literally the day after I was there lol
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE-Ti are more willing to break down an idea analytically. They are lawyer-like, preferring to inspire others through their analysis. Their hope is to cleverly one-up their counterpart and successfully move others to completely understand their idea.
    True.

ILE-Ne embrace ideas and, in conjunction with Fe inspire others through those ideas. They, in sense invite or kinda hope others will join in with their enthusiasm.
    True, but the ILE-Ti can also inspire others in conjunction with Fe. In fact, the ILE-Ti is more likely to be an artist or actor or actress, they're actually better at emotional manipulation partly because they're better at appearing and being sexy (and sometimes, just sometimes they do it on purpose lol).

They are both idea generators, with the Ti subtype being slightly more formal & the Ne subtype more excitable or inviting.
    The Ti subtype is actually more informal and exciting (IDK what you mean by excitable) and the Ne subtype is not more inviting and their work is also much less original; both can find people intrusive, but it's actually the ILE-Ne that takes it more seriously usually, especially since they have less experience as time goes on compared to the ILE-Ti and don't remember as much; also the ILE-Ti is more excited by people they really have a good time with whereas ILE-Ne don't really have great times with people or as much sentimental/emotional memories. The most innovative ILE were the logical subtype. Many of them do work in existing structures, but their selections are a lot more original even if they live their life without creating world-changing ideas or things. Also, it's important to treat the ILE-Ti by the behavior code they want, they're usually open to anyone until they see that their behavioral code is violated; once that happens, they don't let that person back into their life unless they really care about that person or they're required to do so by their job or something like that.

Since the ILE-Ti is more like SLE-Ti and the ILE-Ne is more like IEE-Ne, the ILE-Ti is actually more melodramatic, more romantic, more playful, and more able to construct original things and manipulate people better. ILE-Ti actually often completely disregard Te factual information and grammatical rules, in favor of their own Ti rules (although they also know how to use Ti with any existing structure as well as any type without having to be taught, they're similar to ESI-Se in that regard), and Ni and even Fe and Se. The Ti subtype is more observant, has clearer memory, and more visually discerning, so they notice what people are doing. Even if Fe is theoretically drained in ILE-Ti, they're still better at reading people than ILE-Ne, because they're more visually aware and aware of visual detail and have better memory and can compare what they saw in the past to the present due to better usage of Si and Ni. Most ILE-Ti are actually really good with colors and visual details, whereas ILE-Ne aren't.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    Even if Fe is theoretically drained in ILE-Ti, they're still better at reading people than ILE-Ne, because they're more visually aware and aware of visual detail and have better memory and can compare what they saw in the past to the present due to better usage of Si and Ni. Most ILE-Ti are actually really good with colors and visual details, whereas ILE-Ne aren't.
    I don't think ILE-Ti is more melodramatic or playful than ILE-Ne. Their Fe isn't "strong", it's just codified and orchestrated so their ego blocks can respond to it easily. ILE-Ne forgoes this process and experiences Fe a lot more crudely & intimately, though its still encircled by a haze of Ne. Ne subs have worse command over their emotions and can even be vaguely aware of their Fi baggage. Ti subs are more appealing from a distance than up close and they know it. A lot of ILE-Tis, once you get to know them, will complain about feeling empty, all their energy is spent on impressing people (SLE-Ti won't admit this). One ILE I know described it as feeling like a "pig to the audiences"

They don't really feel any emotions of their own, and on top of that it takes a lot for them to be affected by Fe because they work so hard to earn it they can't even tell when they're being proffered it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast