Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10 Signs: What kind of intuitive are you?

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    (boosted) Ni Seeking problems. xp
    What does Ni seeking means.

Check out also my answer above..

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    My first thought was Ni suggestive too which was based on her posts since joining and the way she answered this. Maybe this will clarify Ni suggestive, Ne role and ep temperament for her or maybe she will totally surprise me with her response and I will have to adjust my worldview.
    I'm actually deep.. I just don't say it often.. Or just be deep with someone who loves to hear my thoughts

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    I'm iei???
    Yea probably

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Out of curiosity I decided to answer these.

10 Signs That You Might Be An Extraverted Intuitive

#1 – I Am Driven by Possibility

I see the world around me and constantly ask myself “what possibility does this hold?”, “what new things could I do with this?”, “how does this bit of information connect with something else?”. I am always focused on what could be, on evolution, and transformation.

No, I don't ask what new things could I do, or what possibility something holds, nor on what could be. However, I do ask how it fits with or connects to other information that I have learned. ie. reading about ancient myths and stories from different cultures, I might see the parallels between them and wonder how/if they are related and if there is a common source. But, I wouldn't try to create my own new myth out of them. So, long answer short is NO.

#2 – I Like Change and Challenges

Routine and structure bores me. I get a thrill from taking risks, making mistakes, learning new things, and daring new possibilities to come forth and be realized.

I do like challenges. I don't think I like change that much though. I will take risks, and I love to learn. I'm not sure what specifically is meant by routine and structure. I don't think I'm bored by structure, but I don't have a set schedule, which I'm glad of because I prefer to set my own. I don't learn to find "daring new possibilities" but rather to understand more of everything. I wish I could live hundreds of years just so I'd have more time to learn and get a handle on the world, to see more and experience more as well. So, my answer is MAYBE.

#3 – I Get So Caught Up in the Future That I Can Forget the Present

My mind is always so focused on potential possibilities and theoretical outcomes that I can lose sight of what’s happening right now. This means that sometimes I can forget to eat or sleep or take care of my daily needs.

Lol, NO.

#4 – In My Mind, Everything is Connected

Like an elaborate spiderweb I see connections and links all around me. I feel as if I’m “zoomed out” of the current moment analyzing everything from a precipice in space and seeing how it all fits together. When one piece shifts the whole web or picture changes and I see thousands of new connections.

Erm. Hmm. I see how things are connected to each other, but it's not like this. I'm not "zoomed out" - instead I'm in the center of it all, and I'm sorting and organizing the pieces around me into something that makes sense. So, NO.

#5 – Brainstorming with People Invigorates Me

Being with others and generating new possibilities and ideas makes me feel so connected and inspired! I love being able to excite and challenge other people with all the possibilities and new, innovative ideas that we can develop.

NO. I always hated when we'd do brainstorming in school, because once I saw a good idea, I'd want to run with it, and not have to sit through the tedium of listing a bunch more pointless alternatives. But, sharing ideas on something, and hearing about someone's idea and what they plan to do with it, definitely interests me. An idea and a plan is different from brainstorming though, so I still say NO.

#6 – The Conventional Approach Holds No Interest to Me

Tried-and-true methods and “dependable” rules bug me. I am more interested in a new, innovative, and novel solution that could be better than what’s been done before.

NO. Don't see the point of reinventing the wheel, not broke don't fix it and other similar trite sayings about sums it up. And I don't even care that they're trite, because they're applicable lol which further serves the point of NO.

#7 – I Am Drawn to the Theoretical More Than the Tangible

I am more focused on generating abstract or theoretical possibilities than I am on engaging with the sensory, physical world. My mind is a veritable playground of ideas and theories and I can get so lost in my thoughts that if I’m an extrovert (ENP type) sometimes I come across as more introverted.

Heh, lol. NO. I spend a large portion of time observing and recording actual things. I make records of most everything. I'm tracking the sun and moon and weather and animals and expenses and . . . yeah, I keep records of everything. I think a lot, but while I might make up stories and imagine things to entertain myself, and I'm interested in the meanings and connections between things, ultimately I live in the tangible world, not the theoretical one.

#8 – Narrowing Down My Possibilities Can Be Stressful

I like generating ideas and possibilities more than settling on one. It’s hard for me to leave out other possibilities and options that have potential or seem inspiring and interesting. This can make me seem indecisive at times.

NO. I prefer to settle on something, have it done and over with and be able to move forward. I dislike things being up in the air. It's stressful instead to have too many options and too many possibilities. It relieves stress to narrow them down.

#9 – When I Look Around Me I See Potential Everywhere

If I see a tree I imagine a treehouse being built in it, or my children or grandchildren climbing it. I imagine the tree being cut down and what that would mean for the environment. I start thinking about the environment and the rainforest and the impact it has on all our lives, and then I start thinking of ways to protect the rainforest and I wonder whether I should plant a tree in my yard. Then I wonder what kind of tree I should plant…and the thoughts and ideas keep coming.

Here's one where I can say probably YES. I will look at a building and imagine it being built, or look at land and see what things could be planted, what it looked like in the past, what it could look like in the future. It's part of why I record everything, is I'm tracking where things were at that point of time, so that at a later point in time I can compare and see the change. I think about how towns and roads and cities will be changing and growing or shrinking in the future as I drive between them. I consider what kind of changes I should make to my own land, and the future impact. I often wonder why people don't consider the full height of a tree when they plant it, why they plant what will become giant trees right next to their houses rather than further out where they will have room to grow and provide shade. And so on.

#10 – I Am Open-Minded

Because I see so many angles and different perspectives to any conclusion I can easily understand why other people have varying opinions and beliefs. I try not to push my own ideas and opinions onto other people, but it does bother me when other types are stubborn and jump to conclusions too quickly.

NO. I can be very pushy with my own thoughts and opinions.

10 Signs That You Might Be an Introverted Intuitive

#1 – I Am Driven By My Inspiration

Inspiration is what leads me. I have a certain sense of “knowing” and a vision for the future that drives my every step and energizes me. Sometimes my inspirations come out of nowhere and I have a hard time explaining them to other people.

I wouldn't say that I have a "vision" but I know where I'm going and why I'm doing certain things, and don't want to explain it to anyone. Hmm, I'm not sure it's exactly what they're describing, so I'll say MAYBE.

#2 – The More Abstract the Conversation, the More I Enjoy It

I thrive on understanding complex processes and philosophies. The more obscure, abstract, and theoretical the conversation, the more I’m energized and excited by it.

NO. I do like hearing ideas and sharing mine about various things, but I can't say it's abstraction for its own sake that I enjoy.

#3 – I Am Individualistic and Independent

The new and unexplored is always more interesting to me than the tried-and-true. I regard authority with skepticism and like to decide for myself whether rules should be followed. I dislike constraints, repetition, and routine.

I am individualistic and independent, absolutely, and I do like new and unexplored ideas. BUT, this seems similar to #6 in the other section, I don't see the point of changing something or doing something different just to be different. I do regard authority with skepticism and would rather make my own judgements on rules, yes. I hate constraints, not sure that I mind repetition always, and like I said in a question in the other section, I don't have a set routine and prefer it that way. So, I'll say MAYBE or even PROBABLY

#4 – I Want To Know What’s “Behind the Facade”

I don’t trust first impressions or things said at face-value. I believe that there are layers of meaning to everything and my goal is to get to the deepest and most innermost layer.

Hm. I do believe there are layers of meaning, and I do want to get to the truth of the matter, but I will take some things at face value, and will trust first impressions. So, MAYBE.

#5 – I Need Time to “Daydream”

I need to know how new information fits in with the entire universe. My mind needs time to imagine and tinker with ideas and theories. I especially enjoy it if I can remove myself from all outside stimulation when this happens. Because most of my insights appear “out of the blue” and aren’t stimulated by things in the environment, being alone in a quiet, dark place allows my mind freedom. This is the time I can synthesize information unconsciously, and this is usually when I get my deepest insights and “aha!” moments.

I definitely need time to pore over ideas and I do like being alone a lot to think and just let my mind work. It doesn't need to be dark though, that's weird, and being outside doing something seems to be a great benefit to my mind working on something. My mind can work internally, but being active in my environment is more stimulating to its working than just sitting around in the dark would be. So I'll say BOTH YES AND NO.

#6 – I Trust the Unconscious World

To me unconscious images and symbolic dreams are just as relevant as tangible images and data. What I gather from my five senses is important, but mainly in how it gives me clues about the future, the universe, and the meaning of all things.

Maybe not "just as relevant" but still relevant. I do trust the unconscious world, and think there is more than just our senses, tangible images or data. I wouldn't put it above the tangible however. Meaning and understanding is the ultimate goal, and while the unconscious can direct and lead you to that meaning, the tangible supplies the proof, or raw materials. So, MAYBE

#7 – I Get Lost In Meanings

Instead of noticing the concrete details of the world around me, I notice everything’s symbolic meaning and significance. If I see a tree I think about its past, present, and future, it’s contributions to our world, it’s symbolic meaning as a life force. I think about the state of the environment and where this tree will be in 100 or 1000 years.

Hm. Okay, I notice the concrete details AND their significance and changes -- see the answer to #9 in the other section. IDK.

#8 – I Love Strategizing

My vision guides my strategic planning and I enter a “zone” like state when I can think about the future and how to reach a particular goal or vision. Strategy games can be very stimulating for me.

NO. Planning is exhausting. I dislike strategy games.

#9 – My Perceptions Are Hard to Explain in Words

Because a lot of my intuitions and insights come from the unconscious and inner world I can struggle with “bringing them out” into the open. When I try to explain I can suddenly become rambling, halting, or so focused on meaning and metaphor that it confuses people. This can be very frustrating for me.

Every once in awhile, but not as a rule or very often. So, I'll say NO.

#10 – I Long to Ask “Why”

I am driven to understand the “why’s” of the universe and how everything fits together. I long to ask deep and penetrating questions but I’ve learned through experience that many people feel uncomfortable when conversation gets into very complex, abstract, or uncharted territory.

Why and how, yes. Understanding, yes. I seek to understand everything and wish I had enough time to do so. But, idk, it's not what I would consider especially abstract or complex. It's really more down-to-earth than how this sounds. So I'll say probably NO.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    @Aylen

What do you think of my answers?

What kinds of things inspire you?
    >>People = good rare people
    >>places = nature ,
    >>things = handmades i guess
    >>ideas = eye opening ideas that makes me think

What have you done with that inspiration if anything?
    >> it keeps me going.. It gives me an idea on what to do with my life; what i really want

Did you write or create something very important to you?
    >>i write diaries.. But not anymore these days.. Busy at work. Yes i usually write my thoughts that are important

Or maybe did you get out of your comfort zone and do something new that you would have not done left to your own devices?
    >>yes i always tries to do this. Get out of my comfort zone. I feel good and amazing, fearless whenever i do this.

Just think of examples of what inspiration has done for you. It could be anything.
    >>like, you have one life to live... Everyone's following the same path, create your own... An empty road is not anymore empty because I'm there.. Live life to the fullest. Choose the things that will make you happy. Do things today that your future self will thank you. Don't settle for something less (if you can do something about it)
    Better to try something than never have tried anything at all. You'll never know the answer if you won't ask. Just do it (if it has benefits).. Stop pleasing people because they're stupid.

How do you go about getting to what is behind the facade?
    >>well benefits. Being too genuine is not good. Based on experience. Sometimes you have to fake it(in a good way, without manipulations) in order to make it

What kinds of things do you daydream about?
    >>what could happen. I sometimes daydream past events thats happened in my life and analyze the impact of that in the present

How are they important to you?
    >>Not important, just past time. Or default mode.

How does fantasizing help you make sense of the world?
    >>probably it gives me an idea of what i want and what i should do. Make your dreams come true. It's hard but try.. Get the fuck out of your comfort zone even if it's uncomfortable because you'll learn something by acting.

What kind of meaning have you found in conspiracy theories?
    >>well i believe on some conspiracy theories.. The make sense once which have huge impact on our lives today. It gives me idea of how the world works and operates

How has it changed you and your worldview?
    >>it opens my eyes. Makes me not naive. It's better to know something than be naive about it. I'm not very ignorant. It's okay to have awareness

Do you reject more of them than you accept? If so why?
    >>i just accept.. But i also opens my eyes to the possibility it's not real..just knowing it gives me awareness. That's all.

Other than games what is an example of you using strategy to shift a situation in your favor?
    >>i psychoanalyze people. Like i am aware why people do this.. So i act in a certain way that will.make people change their attitude on me.. Or something like that

How does this happen in your mind?
    >>hmm. I'm just aware. I see it. And i think about it. I love thinking actually. Of why's

Can you give a general idea of what takes place in your head at the time?
    >>hmm.. Like i analyze why this people behaves differently.. And i knoe.. Because of the experience i had.. I rely my conclusion based on my experience

What is your perception of the unconscious?
    >>hmmm.. Just probably existing inside your head. It's important in order to make a difference

Think back to your earliest childhood memory, your teens and right this moment. Take your time... Name one thing in each time period that you longed to know the "whys?" of and what did you do to find your answers?
    >>When i was probably like 7years old.. I'm already asking why my parents are unfair why they do stuffs like that which i know is not right.. I ask why.. I don't easily believe on what adults tell me.. I still think if it's making sense.. When i was early childhood, i ask questions in my head, but just go with the flow because i have no idea of the answers..
    When i became a teen, i had my own thinking of things, and honestly i thought i already know everything.. I prove that what adults do are not right, that's why i developed this sense of rebellion. I'm a rebel teen. I tries to piss of bad adults because i can.

If you found them how did it feel? Were you inspired, completely changed, disillusioned, etc...
    >>hmmm. I mostly asked the fucked up stuffs in these world.. Because i usually can see more of what's wrong.. These time I'm adult, i tries to gain perspectives from other people and i learned to try to be more ignorant.. Because ignorance is a bliss and there's just things in this world that cannot be changed. So be more accepting and live in the moment and just try not to overanalyze things and don't decide based on emotions..

Are you ok with letting things be until the time is right or do you get overly impatient and push for things?
    >>when i was younger i tend to push things..but i usually just creates conflict. Now I'm older.. I try to be more patient and wait for the right time to push.= this works better

If you push do some people respond well to it?
    >>no ofcourse.

Do others get put off?
    >>yes. That's why right timing is essential

Has it caused you any problem?
    >>when i was younger. My relationship with my mother is bad..it affects actually my family

How do you know when the time is right for you to make a move?
    >>when no emotions are involved or..when.. You know, try to make that person love you.. Like compliment her/him etc.. Be polite.. Because being polite takes you somewhere. Have peace. Don't get angry. If things does not go well, then shake it off. Don't dwell. There's just some things we cannot change.. Move on.

What does that feel like to you?
    >>i dunno.. Strategizing. Exciting actually lol

Is your move usually mental, physical or emotional?
    >>more mental. Emotions fail. Physical wise i don't even know what to do lol. Mental is the best.

Is it more in the moment of clarity or do you spend more time working out a detailed strategy?
    >>moment of clarity is the best
    Thanks for answering those questions. It shows another side of you which I think a lot of people miss when you just do your kind of trolly posts. I believe you do have depth and enjoy having it coaxed out of you by the right people. I am not typing you by saying this but it does sound like your best fit would be an EP type in a socionics sense.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In numbers for me:
    9/10 –
    7/10 –

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

This story of the woman with the metaphorical snake is one of my favorites and weirdly relatable but I am not as naive as she was. I would know a brothel if I saw one. The first I heard it was when a friend said she reminded them of me. When I wanted to find it to show someone recently I couldn't but today I ended up on this site while doing something unrelated to personality types.

Conversations with Carl Jung on the "Intuitive Extrovert" and "Intuitive Introvert."
    Published on August 20, 2017
    Gurleen Baruah

| Learning and Development: Psychometric Assessments, Competency Mapping, Content & Research |
    Ever since I have started studying Psychology back in school, I have always had this fascination towards Carl Jung's ideas towards Cognitive functions. That how people perceive and judge the world from their own subjective lenses. For readers who aren't aware of Jungian Cognitive functions, they are defined as "thinking", "feeling", "sensation" and "intuition". Using metaphors for names, Jung described two kinds of cognitive processes—perception and judgment. Sensation and Intuition were the two kinds of perception. Thinking and Feeling were the two kinds of judgment. He said that every mental act consists of using at least one of these four cognitive processes. Then he described eight personality types that were characterized by using one of the processes in either the extraverted or introverted world; extraverted Sensing types, introverted Sensing types, extraverted intuiting types, introverted intuiting types, extraverted Thinking types, introverted Thinking types, extraverted Feeling types, and introverted Feeling types. He also suggested that these processes operate not just as the dominant process in a personality but also in other ways. In this post, I am only focusing on 'Intuition".

What is 'Intuition'?
    In Carl Jung's theory of the ego, described in 1916 in Psychological Types, intuition is an "irrational function", opposed most directly by sensation, and opposed less strongly by the "rational functions" of thinking and feeling. Jung defined intuition as "perception via the unconscious": using sense-perception only as a starting point, to bring forth ideas, images, possibilities, ways out of a blocked situation, by a process that is mostly unconscious. Jung said that a person in whom intuition is dominant, an "intuitive type", acts not on the basis of rational judgment but on sheer intensity of perception.

Here is one of Jung's quotes on Intuition:

Intuition gives outlook and insight; it revels in the garden of magical possibilities as if they were real. [“The Psychology of the Transference,” CW 16, par. 492.]

If you too are inspired by Jung and his ideas, this is for you. It is an excerpt from Carl Jung and Dr. Richard I. Evans (Dept. of Psychology, University of Houston) conversations on "Intuitive Extrovert" and "Intuitive Introvert."

Dr. Evans: More specifically, what would be an example of the difference between an intuitive extrovert and an intuitive introvert?

Dr. Jung: Well, you have chosen a somewhat difficult case, because one of the most difficult types is the intuitive introvert.

The intuitive extrovert you find in all kinds of bankers, gamblers, etc., which is quite understandable.

The introvert is more difficult because he has intuitions as to the subjective factor, namely the inner world; and, of course, that is very difficult to understand because what he sees are most uncommon things, things which he doesn’t like to talk about if he is not a fool. If he did, he would spoil his own game by telling what he sees, because people won’t understand it.

For instance, once I had a patient, a young woman about 27 or 28. Immediately after I had seated her, she said, “You know, doctor, I came to you because I’ve a snake in my abdomen.”

What! “Yes, a black snake coiled up in the bottom of my abdomen.”

I must have made an awful face at her, so she said, “You know that I don’t mean it literally.”

I then replied, however, “If you say it was a snake, it was a snake.” (note: a person dominant at Sensing function would perceive it just like the way it is. Literally!)*

In a later conversation with her, which took place about in the middle of her treatment, treatment that only lasted for ten consultations, she reminded me of something she had foretold me.

She had said, “I come ten times and then it will be all right,” to which I responded with the question, “How do you know?”

“Oh, I’ve got a hunch,” she said. (Intuition)*

Now at about the fifth or sixth hour she said, “Doctor, I must tell you that the snake has risen; it is now about here.”

A hunch.

Then on the tenth day I said, “Now this is our last hour, and do you feel cured?”

Just beaming, she replied, “You know, this morning it came up, came out of my mouth, and the head was golden.”

Those were her last words.

When it comes to reality now, that same girl came to me because she couldn’t hear the step of her feet anymore, because she walked on air, literally. She couldn’t hear it, and that frightened her.

When I asked for her address, she said, “Oh, Pension so and so. Well, it is not just called a pension, but it is a sort of pension.”

I had never heard of it.

“I have never heard of that place,” I said.

She replied, “It is a very nice place.

There are only young girls there; they are all very nice young girls, very lovely young girls, and they have a merry time.

I often wish they would invite me to their merry evenings.”

And I said, “Do they amuse themselves all alone?”

“No,” she replied, “there are plenty of young gentlemen coming in; they have a beautiful time, but they never invite me.”

It turned out that this was a private brothel.

She was a perfectly decent girl from a very good family, not from here.

She had found that place, I don’t know how, and she was completely unaware that they were all prostitutes.

I said, “For heaven’s sake, you fell into a very tough place; you’ll hasten to get out of it.”

She didn’t see reality, but she had hunches like everything, vraiment.

Such a person cannot possibly speak of her experiences because everybody would think she was absolutely crazy.

I myself was quite shocked, and I thought, “For heaven’s sake, is that case a schizophrenic?”

You don’t normally hear that kind of speech; but she assumed that the old man, of course, knew everything and did understand such kind of language.

So you see, if the introverted intuitive would speak what he really perceives, practically no one would understand him; he would be misunderstood.

Thus they learn to keep things to themselves.

You hardly ever hear them talking of these things.

In a way, that is a great disadvantage, but in another way it is an enormous advantage that these people do not speak of their experiences, both their inward experiences and those which occur in human relations.

For instance, they may come into the presence of somebody they don’t know, not from Adam, and suddenly they may have inner images.

Now these inner images may give them a great deal of information about the psychology of that person they have just met.

That is typical of cases that often happen.

They suddenly know an important piece of the biography of that person, and if they did not keep things to themselves, they would tell the story.

Then the fat would be in the fire!

So the intuitive introvert has in a way a very difficult life, although it is a most interesting one.

It is quite difficult to get into their confidence.

Dr. Evans: Yes, because they are afraid people will think . . .

Dr. Jung: They are sick.

The things that they hint at are interesting to them, are vital to them, and are utterly strange to the ordinary individual. A psychologist, however, should know of such things.

When people make a psychology, as a psychologist ought to do, it is the very first question—is he introverted or extroverted?

The psychologist must look at entirely different things.

He sees the sensation type; he sees the intuitive type; he sees thinking and feeling types.

These things are complicated.

They are still more complicated because the introverted thinking, for instance, is compensated by extroverted feeling, inferior, archaic, extroverted feeling.

So an introverted thinker may be crude in his feeling, like for instance the introverted philosopher who is always carefully avoiding women may be married by his cook in the end.

Dr. Evans: So we can take your introvert-extrovert orientations and describe a number of types; the sensation-introvert and extrovert types, the feeling-introvert and extrovert types, thinking-introvert and extrovert types, and the intuitive-introvert and extrovert types. In each case these combinations do not represent a concrete category but simply, as you have indicated, a model that can be helpful in understanding the individual.

Dr. Jung: It is just a sort of skeleton to which you have to add the flesh.

One could say that it is like a country mapped out by triangulation points, which doesn’t mean that the country consists of triangulation points; that is only in order to have an idea of the distances.

And so it is a means to an end.

It only makes sense as a scheme when you deal with practical cases.

For instance, if you have to explain an introverted-intuitive husband to an extrovert wife, it is a most painstaking affair because, you see, an extrovert sensation type is furtherest away from the ‐ inner experience and the rational functions.

He adapts and behaves according to the facts as they are, and he is always caught by those facts.

He himself is those facts.

But if the introvert is intuitive, to him that is hell, because as soon as he is in a definite situation, he tries to find a hole where he can get out.

To him, every given situation is just the worst that can happen to him.

He is pinched and feels he is caught, suffocated, chained.

He must break those fetters, because he is the man who will discover a new field. He will plant that field, and as soon as the new plants are coming up, he’s done; he’s over and no more interested.

Others will reap what he has sown.

When those two marry, the extrovert-sensation and the introvert-intuitive, there is trouble, I can assure you. (Happens at workplace too.)*

Note: Comments with a "*" aren't part of the excerpt.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/conve...-gurleen-nanra

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Thanks for answering those questions. It shows another side of you which I think a lot of people miss when you just do your kind of trolly posts. I believe you do have depth and enjoy having it coaxed out of you by the right people. I am not typing you by saying this but it does sound like your best fit would be an EP type in a socionics sense.
    What do you mean by that? Yes I'm more of an EP i think

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Driven by possibility--No
    Like Change and Challenges--Not really
    Get So Caught Up in the Future That I Can Forget the Present--Yes, but isn't this more Ni?
    In My Mind, Everything is Connected--Yes
    Brainstorming with People Invigorates Me--No
    The Conventional Approach Holds No Interest to Me--Not really
    I Am Drawn to the Theoretical More Than the Tangible--Yes
    Narrowing Down My Possibilities Can Be Stressful--No
    When I Look Around Me I See Potential Everywhere--No
    I Am Open-Minded--Somewhat

Final Ne score: 4/10

I Am Driven By My Inspiration--Yes
    The More Abstract the Conversation, the More I Enjoy It--Yes
    I Am Individualistic and Independent--Not particularly
    I Want To Know What’s “Behind the Facade” --Yes
    I Need Time to “Daydream”--Yes
    I Trust the Unconscious World--Mostly
    I Get Lost In Meanings--Yes
    I Love Strategizing--Maybe?
    My Perceptions Are Hard to Explain in Words--Yes
    I Long to Ask “Why”--Sort of.

Final Ni score: 7/10

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I relate slightly more to the Ni description than Ne, but I relate more to every description of introverted IMs over the extraverted ones. Does that mean or indicate anything? (I'm new to socionics)
    ✧⊹♬⊹✧

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Driven by possibility--No
    Like Change and Challenges--Yes
    Get So Caught Up in the Future That I Can Forget the Present--No
    In My Mind, Everything is Connected--Yes
    Brainstorming with People Invigorates Me--Yes