Thread: Is this how Fi PoLR looks like?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Is this how Fi PoLR looks like?

My job involves dealing with kids, and in my job I'll sometimes encounter kids who love crying a lot.
    And I have an SLE coworker who would often poke fun at those kids behind their back, but today he went a step further and he went into aggressive/harsh mode and yell at those kids to stop crying. This really surprised me, because my SLE coworker is normally very laidback and easygoing, but he actually lost his temper at the kid. He yelled really loudly at the kid, until the kid eventually got scared of his temper and stopped crying.

Is this how Fi PoLR look like? Do Fi PoLR tend to feel very uncomfortable when there are people around them crying non-stop?

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Soul View Post
    My job involves dealing with kids, and in my job I'll sometimes encounter kids who love crying a lot.
    And I have an SLE coworker who would often poke fun at those kids behind their back, but today he went a step further and he went into aggressive/harsh mode and yell at those kids to stop crying. This really surprised me, because my SLE coworker is normally very laidback and easygoing, but he actually lost his temper at the kid. He yelled really loudly at the kid, until the kid eventually got scared of his temper and stopped crying.

Is this how Fi PoLR look like? Do Fi PoLR tend to feel very uncomfortable when there are people around them crying non-stop?
    Fi PoLR is more like constant "itching" on how to relate, right and wrong etc. They can't totally ignore it but they can't deal with it either.

They need a dual who takes care of these things in a concrete way without too much talking.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Sounds like immaturity and/or lack of patience. My aunt was ESI and she would yell at us for crying. Told us to stop or she would give us something to really cry about. I was scared of her when I was really young but later wasn't. In her it was a lack of patience. My LSI mom also yelled at us and in her it was also a lack of patience but after she had the younger kids she became more patient but still yelled at them. Now she is like totally patient with kids.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, it is not PoLR Fi. Such uncontrolled behavior, if Socionics related, would often point towards using the role function.

Fi-PoLR often is the result of using Fe-Mobilizing: in the process of using the mobilizing function, aspects related to the PoLR are violated. It looks like this:

ETA: too bad, my video was recognized of copyright violation :-(
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That sounds more like uncontrolled Fe HA or role, with some -Se(aggression) mixed in. So SLE or LSE-Te is a good bet for the person.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I used to work in childcare. I can't imagine a place that would hire a person like who you're describing lol. I would try to inform someone about his behaviour if I were you.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

this sounds like arnold in kindergarden cop

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Sounds like immaturity and/or lack of patience. My aunt was ESI and she would yell at us for crying. Told us to stop or she would give us something to really cry about. I was scared of her when I was really young but later wasn't. In her it was a lack of patience. My LSI mom also yelled at us and in her it was also a lack of patience but after she had the younger kids she became more patient but still yelled at them. Now she is like totally patient with kids.
    Lol it was my ESI aunt who taught me the concept of crying without making noises when I was a kid. She said I could cry all I want without bothering everybody else. Haha. She was rubbing lard on my wound at the time. I hated her but it was good 2 know.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    Lol it was my ESI aunt who taught me the concept of crying without making noises when I was a kid. She said I could cry all I want without bothering everybody else. Haha. She was rubbing lard on my wound at the time. I hated her but it was good 2 know.
    I learned something similar from mine. I think she toughened me up a bit which prepared me for the world. I hated her then but I am kind of grateful for her in many ways now.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Problems:
    Inability to relate to people's inner feelings, using improper affect, treating people too equally...
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Problems:
    Inability to relate to people's inner feelings, using improper affect, treating people too equally...
    Of all those the bold is the only one that bugs me since in closer relationships I would never want to be treated equally. The rest are easily dealt with.

YWIMW

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Of all those the bold is the only one that bugs me since in closer relationships I would never want to be treated equally. The rest are easily dealt with.
    Possibly swings to other end (in case of SLE).

I'm always speaking in general terms. Well that might look like not taking sides while still wanting to defend something that goes against something (well, equality). I don't really want to take sides, ever unless it breaks something that is equal or something like that.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org