Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SEIs-ISFps, if you could have your own business/enterprise/freelance, what would it be?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Idk I don’t want to generalize like that. I’m sure most are just trying to do their jobs.
    Generalizations are fun. :/

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Generalizations are fun. :/
    Sorry I’m a dialectical algorithmic party pooper.

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I've thought about interior designing, or something that involves some type of art. I feel like that's the only thing that would make me start a business. I'm also very uncomfortable with trying to promote myself on social media, or promote myself in general. I'd do it but it would really stress me out.

Every single thing I do loses it's appeal after a certain amount of time so it's hard to see myself owning a business
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

In my opinion, working as a freelancer is more profitable nowadays. Especially at the global COVID-10 pandemic lockdown times, you can work remotely from your home on different projects. Working as a freelancer gives you more benefits like, you can choose the job/project/contractor what you like. Sometimes, this work requires good time management, but it helps stay disciplined. Personally, after reading this article https://www.playlouder.com/how-to-incorporate-yourself/, I entirely switched to freelance.
    Last edited by jasminmosseri; 03-01-2022 at 10:45 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12