Page 177 of 188 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187 ... LastLast
Results 7,041 to 7,080 of 7486

Thread: what are you listening to?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't completely agree with Randy Rainbow's politics or anything but this video was great:

TIM
    Te-SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should not get nervous just because I call another guy hot. FFS

Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."

-Carl Jung

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to sit outside and stare at the telephone pole in my yard with the number 16 on it. I'd listen to the same song over and ever. I didn't know why I had this imaginary friend.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/11/world...rnd/index.html

This was the song
    Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."

-Carl Jung

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes, I truly believe I am one of the only people who sees how fucked up humanity is. There are others, but where I live specifically, you have next to no one aware.. I live in the prime of entertainment industry, not too afar from Hollywood.

People seem truly blind. I just see them as brainwashed and under the control of the government.. Not at all seeing what on-goes, too caught up within the trivial matters of life and their daily, immediate needs where they do not even have time to reflect and think, to step up and see from higher ground.

Of course this is in part of me being an Ni base, leading with the ability to watch trends and pattern, and then my core is four... But it is not just that.. I think there is truth in fact most people, at least where I specifically live, are unaware, almost blind. Some may just choose directly to ignore, seeing they cannot amount to a do of anything, unless enough of a body moves the mass.

They are indifferent to suffering and to the lies of this world- political and economic, environmental.. Psychological. They cannot even tell a victim from an abuser. And also that abusers have been victim at time given. Maybe because their ego wants believe things intentionally happen and they cannot accept there is a bigger picture, given the mental state of pain they are in, but that is they key to freeing all from pain, so humanity realize and gains awareness so that the action can make for change.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Carl Jung

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being surrounded by immense Ni PolR can also be giving illusion that makes it appear as if someone is aware, and they can be aware of more everyday matters, but they are not in the interconnected sense and of the things that govern the living,, and as well as the truths and real root. They cannot see. This world wants cut the trees down, out of fear of the taller ruling trees being overpowered and losing their access to the sun, the center of life..

The educational system dulls people down, I see it, not even allowing oneself to tap into the other half of brain, limiting the kind of thinking, trying make of others prone to the thinking of group and everyday..

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh my, I just posted in the wrong thread, I just realized..

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

show your friends that you and meeeeeeeeeee

-Carl Jung

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But a continuation quickly, could it be that society breeds others in way to not value Ni? Those of us who somehow turn out just have the genes that are strong enough to withstand.. Autism already is interlinked with Socionics Ni base, and there are fewer of us, we can be adaptation to help society survive and surmount.. Beta as a Quadra appears most aware of pertinent societal issue, which is expected-- given our Fe averting on collective whole of our society, and the Ni allowing a cutting through to core and seeing things as are with pattern and trend, measuring assessment of time and focusing on whole span, not just an immediacy as how say, my ESE mother who always tells me the past does not matter, does. I even see some SLE who have this awareness, their Ni suggestive... Despite being sensory averted and weak in Ni, they still value the idea of its sight. Unlike us Ni higher, they generally really on other people to get the insights (rather than observe and intuit their own self the realizations), but they still value it.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the educational system tries neuter Ni and fantasy, using ability in pattern. It sprus out at you, te, being technical and to be a follower.. It neuters all intuitive function, especially Ni, and if any credence is given to an intuitive function, it is Ne. It wants source, evidence, sources.. It wants technical method, never averting uponwhy.

So it is no wonder why most people turn out Te, given China and America are some of most populated nation and heavily are Te in educational (and economical and health) matters.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Ni suggestive sees the worth of Ni, so even if it cannot generally reach conclusion on its own, it does not ignore the realizations that its Ni sources it seeks out. Whereas people like my mother and father, Ni PolR's, they just cannot see it, it hurts them, is painful. They can only focus on the immediate and their senses are sucked in, and their suggestive is Ne and wants explore the immediate things outside, not the inner contemplation of truth and what is.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    But a continuation quickly, could it be that society breeds others in way to not value Ni? Those of us who somehow turn out just have the genes that are strong enough to withstand.. Autism already is interlinked with Socionics Ni base, and there are fewer of us, we can be adaptation to help society survive and surmount.. Beta as a Quadra appears most aware of pertinent societal issue, which is expected-- given our Fe averting on collective whole of our society, and the Ni allowing a cutting through to core and seeing things as are with pattern and trend, measuring assessment of time and focusing on whole span, not just an immediacy as how say, my ESE mother who always tells me the past does not matter, does. I even see some SLE who have this awareness, their Ni suggestive... Despite being sensory averted and weak in Ni, they still value the idea of its sight. Unlike us Ni higher, they generally really on other people to get the insights (rather than observe and intuit their own self the realizations), but they still value it.
    The neurodiversity of an autistic or adhd brain can make for one deviating and not paying attention in class, thus not as much getting drilled into, Te. More likely to grow into an intuitive, with the focus more being in one's mind whilst in class.

TIM
    FiNe sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got into ambient music by chance when I was a child and put into therapy for anger issues- they played mostly classical stuff. I liked it a lot on road trips.

Hadn't listened to anything like that again until middle school when I got some kind of deal with the sony walkman mp3 player where I could get some songs for free. The first ambient music that I ever really got into of my own accord was Stefan Torto's Astral Visions, and I don't remember how I found it But my taste eventually adapted over years of accumulating such mind expanding aesthetics.

I have fond memories of listening to Astral Visions when first exploring the mountains when we moved here, and with my new dog Shadow. We got lost and had to drag ourselves through endless bushes and boulders to get back to the trail lol. Now I know my way around the mountain completely.

TIM
    Ixxx 641 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've studied attraction and mating so much I get turned off when I go on dates... I'm like "Oh, you're doing this" I ruin everything for myself.. Makes me feel jaded.

-Carl Jung

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

every quadra BUT alpha...
    Last edited by chriscorey; 07-30-2021 at 07:21 AM.

-Carl Jung

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Carl Jung

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MacroGiantLugia Ep13Mystery at the Lighthouse RaptorWizard Mew2's Avatar
    140 Wired for Battle Bunny Lugia XD001 Gray Fox Mt Battle Scholars Garden Pokemon Macroversal Tourny
    TIM
    Shingo Bill Sabrina
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

unstoppable destruction (webstarts.com)
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...logy-articles)
    Kara (the16types.info)
    Bruno Big Z Bunny Me our systems wishes came true
    Pokemon is somewhere fun over the Rainbow emblazoned by the Power of 4ever. The clouds soar and the island escalates a Lugia petal dance tempest blizzarding shiny Ash. Evanescence sparkles glistening auroras of mirth and high frequency channels embarking with the winds of new beginnings. This magical adventure turns on at the dawn of time in 2000. Ceremony and enchantment dazzle the world with colors galore. Mania and extravagance shape shift and transform into the greatest show on earth, the evolution of Pokemon
    Slowking Typhlosion Scizor Sandslash Hitmonlee Alakazam
    Wes (Japanese: レオ Leo)

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Always loved this video. There's so much going on in it.

-Carl Jung

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    SEI-Fe-C 6w7 Sp/sx
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have this damn song on repeat atm. It makes me very happy!

MacroGiantLugia Ep13Mystery at the Lighthouse RaptorWizard Mew2's Avatar
    140 Wired for Battle Bunny Lugia XD001 Gray Fox Mt Battle Scholars Garden Pokemon Macroversal Tourny
    TIM
    Shingo Bill Sabrina
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

unstoppable destruction (webstarts.com)
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...logy-articles)
    Kara (the16types.info)
    Bruno Big Z Bunny Me our systems wishes came true
    Pokemon is somewhere fun over the Rainbow emblazoned by the Power of 4ever. The clouds soar and the island escalates a Lugia petal dance tempest blizzarding shiny Ash. Evanescence sparkles glistening auroras of mirth and high frequency channels embarking with the winds of new beginnings. This magical adventure turns on at the dawn of time in 2000. Ceremony and enchantment dazzle the world with colors galore. Mania and extravagance shape shift and transform into the greatest show on earth, the evolution of Pokemon
    Slowking Typhlosion Scizor Sandslash Hitmonlee Alakazam
    Wes (Japanese: レオ Leo)

Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    I have this damn song on repeat atm. It makes me very happy!

Haha this song is so funny! It makes me happy too

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A true sense-perception certainly exists, but it always looks as though objects were not so much forcing their way into the subject in their own right as that the subject were seeing things quite differently, or saw quite other things than the rest of mankind. As a matter of fact, the subject perceives the same things as everybody else, only, he never stops at the purely objective effect, but concerns himself with the subjective perception released by the objective stimulus.
    (Jung on Si)

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These piano concertos are monumental. Is there a better word for this music? This is high-octane music. Listening to no 5

A true sense-perception certainly exists, but it always looks as though objects were not so much forcing their way into the subject in their own right as that the subject were seeing things quite differently, or saw quite other things than the rest of mankind. As a matter of fact, the subject perceives the same things as everybody else, only, he never stops at the purely objective effect, but concerns himself with the subjective perception released by the objective stimulus.
    (Jung on Si)

TIM
    SEI 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Carl Jung

TIM
    SEI 9w8
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://open.spotify.com/track/5vda3...nk&dl_branch=1

Don't know how to find on yt if it's there, don't know what it means

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned