Thread: LIE-SEI conflict reactions (ENTj and ISFp)

Threaded View

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    I would consider those ILE issues.

If you tend to see Fi doms as aliens beyond your grasp, and Te doms as misguided peers (and you can see through and handle their bullshit as they switch between objective improvement Te, Tunnel vision Te, and cherry-picking data/organizing to further their agenda Te), then you are probably ILE

If you tend to see Te doms as aliens beyond your grasp, and Fi doms as misguided peers (and you can see through and handle their bullshit as they switch between authenticity/respecting interpersonal distance Fi, manipulative guilt tripping Fi, and conditioning you to their values Fi), then you are probably SEI
    Fi : an analytical state of mind, analysis of personal feeling and stances, harmony or disharmony of personal values and sentiments, endearment, closeness, moral satisfaction, emotional sensitivity, deep personal conviction that may produce moral firmness and resolve

Fi doesn't bother me tbh as I also have very firm moral values I refuse to compromise. My values are the foundation on which I build logic. Generally I tend to enjoy the moral firmness of the few ppl I have met who identify as ESI. Imo a lot of ppl these days are too frivolous and play lose with morals for sure. The ppl in Jersey Shore for example are disgusting imo. Considering I'm melancholic in temperament, this shouldn't really be a surprise. I'm always fully aware how I relate to everyone and everything around me.

Te doms don't seem like aliens to me, but I do seem to strongly disagree with LIEs and view them as incompetent, misguided, esp when it comes to their Fi. To me it always seems naive and borrowed, as if its not theirs, as if they just adopt morality from an external source. Its kinda pathetic & clueless imo.
    Last edited by SGF; 08-07-2020 at 05:31 PM.