Page 110 of 199 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,400 of 7937

Thread: Your typing of forum members

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Quez View Post
    You have to consider his display of anti-"Ti" is because he's bad at it* + SLE is the most Ego-defensive type by miles. So his 'throw shit spaghetti-to-a-wall' style is nothing more than an attempt to shut up people trying to get psychologically close (classic SLE thing, written all over + directly from inaLim an SLE's mouth in the Fi PoLR thread). As for stuff about "intent", in order to properly navigate the world for some things you need to know "intent".

Regardless, if I'm wrong, no worries. My intent was not to battletype him, but to be constructive. I will keep him as a possible "IEE" in mind to better define the model IEE for me, but like I said he definitely did not fit my mold - so he's either not IEE, or my model is wrong.

* Not all "T" types are > "F" types at "logic". Not all T types have good/above-average "IQ". Etc.
    Your model is wrong. @thegreenfaerie, @Aaron Something and I are identicals (I relate to their flow of thought too and we speak the same language). It could be something else but we have this *click* in common

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    Your model is wrong. @thegreenfaerie, @Aaron Something and I are identicals (I relate to their flow of thought too and we speak the same language). It could be something else but we have this *click* in common
    And the fact Quez says he's being constructive yet implying I have low IQ is kind of like, I don't know, shoving a fist up your own asshole while taking a shit

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

awww

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Your model is wrong. @thegreenfaerie, @Aaron Something and I are identicals (I relate to their flow of thought too
    The main typing problem is how the same theory is used - there are many ways for this, much of speculativity of behavior's interpretations. The lesser - baseless theories alike Reinin's traits.

You differ much in talking and argumentation/thinking styles from thegreenfaerie, for example. You are much lesser emotional in talking. Very predisposed to do strict and baseless Ti related assertions, unlike her.
    You remind T-I types, more LSI. She some F, more for SEI.
    Among reasons for your sympathy to her mb IR, for example as suborderie.

Anyway, to suppose types of people which are not IRL near to you and good known needs significantly better typing skills than forum's noobs generally have.

Base Fi value comfortable emotions, while you aggressively press people without good reasons. Idealize your Ti speculations and playing by baseless theories. You are much assured in your Ti conclusions and unreasonably fail in Fi. Models - Ti, how to use them - Te. Your grammar nitpicking before - Ti too. You care about Ti as it should be your valued. Having this you suppose as your type having leading Fi, while Ti as not valued and weak (and hence where you have doubts to be mostly restrained).
    In assigning to yourself INFJ, you miss these contradictions and the problem is not in your model - you more ignore the basics of the model and unable to use it appropriately, to assign correctly weights on the known facts. The similar main problem is with other cases when mistake in types.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Models - Ti, how to use them - Te. Your grammar nitpicking before - Ti too.
    U fokin wot m8. Btw Sol it seems u are also a Ti user since you logically make assertions that have no evidence in facts but are logically assumed based on arguments alone, not facts per se.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sol, you're English sucks ass. Period.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's close to her real type IEI. if he'd took into account that Fi types talk more polite and Ne are not fans of strange Se-sex - he'd could be closer
    I doubt it. If I lose my patience with IEIs I usually burn bridges so hard that I become public enemy #1, which I don't really mind. IEIs are snowflakes. If we cross paths and they won't stop bringing my name then I will make sure that they and their friends don't enjoy staying in my presence, and I will invade their space. Also, my hatred for feelers in general is stronger. I can't stand people who are supposed to be good with feelings but constantly put me in bad mood. If I really lose my head I become the thing I hate. Vindictive and impulsive. But I can't even step outside of it. It remains like a constant feeling of anger and hatred towards the offender. I will never forgive them.

I don't know if I grew out of it, but it has been years since I have treated someone like that. I don't feel that way towards sbbds either.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    From one perspective, one could argue
    Putting models in practice is, in fact, often a combination of and . using 'models' is mostly unconscious and automatic, usually much too simplified to be called 'putting in practice'. With , the 'used' model is largely operational and emerging (thus dynamic), not static. The difference lies in nuances, but it's there.

http://wikisocion.net/en/index.php?t...Maxim_Gorky.29

LSIs have a strong command of how various systems, structures, and hierarchies around them work, and always have a clear idea of how to implement them and improve them.
    (not from aforementioned Aushra, but sums something up)
    Models like socionics are not necessarily 100% based on fact. Most of the arguments u make with socionics are based on socionics theory alone. Such as "this guy was monotone, therefore Fe polr". Its the perfect example of a Ti theory. Ti is always a little removed from reality, as is with all introverted functions, its more abstract and more loosely related to reality than the more grounded extraverted functions. The point im trying to make is that Sol who thinks his arguments are Te, are not based on fact but on stuff he argued out in his own head, such as "nitpicking is Ti". There is no source for that. He just made it up in his own mind based on whatever it is. It may only be loosely correlated to socionics theory, it isnt directly quotable, nor has there been research on that, which is what Te so heavily relies on: facts.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    From one perspective, one could argue
    Putting models in practice is, in fact, often a combination of and . using 'models' is mostly unconscious and automatic, usually much too simplified to be called 'putting in practice'. With , the 'used' model is largely operational and emerging (thus dynamic), not static. The difference lies in nuances, but it's there.

http://wikisocion.net/en/index.php?t...Maxim_Gorky.29

LSIs have a strong command of how various systems, structures, and hierarchies around them work, and always have a clear idea of how to implement them and improve them.
    (not from aforementioned Aushra, but sums something up)
    I think "putting a model in practice" is very different than "fighting uncompromisingly to the point of impertinence for the implementation of a system or a dogma".

Anyway, I think LSEs are more about disliking those who don't follow rules and trying to make ppl playing fair, while LSI is more just fighting for the implementation of a system to try to reach the power positions. Other author (dont remember exactly who now, mb it was Strat, not sure now), says LSI understands human systems to insert him/herself in there (Se). That's very different from using or understanding theoretical models such as socionics. Its more like looking at social structures and being able to get themselves in there to achieve wealth or power (Se). I mean, that's what socionics refers to.

LSI
    1. A consistent adept. He is able to rationally and adequately choose the best of the available systems or dogmas and to fight for its implementation uncompromisingly up to the point of impertinence. He categorically rejects everything that cannot fit into this system, and perfects it to its ideal state. He is very consistent in the realization of his system, even when it comprises inconstancy. In this way Talleyrand succeeded in occupying the highest positions under Bourbons, the Convent, the Directory, Napoleon, and once again under Bourbons, and finally died prosperous and rich, which he has always strived for.

LSE
    3. "Rage is a mighty god of the strong". He tends to take other people out of the condition of complacency. He does not speak much about what is good, considers it self-evident. With his grumbling emotions he strives to extinguish emotions of others. He believes that redundant emotions tire people, and this is absolutely true if applied to his dual (The Humanist). During a conversation he pressures his interlocutor, even tries to intimidate him, but if people do not fear him, he becomes courteous and polite. Fury is his line of defense in a situation of emergency in which he feels otherwise helpless. The aim of his fury is to mobilize his partner, and when this is achieved, he calms down.

4. Belief in playing fair. He considers obedience to rules to be a strength trait. He does not tolerate slyness and deviousness, hates cheaters and dodgy folks. "Political maneuvers may produce a quick effect, but a truly lasting and tangible results can be reached only through hard work" (Kim Philby). He likes order.
    Anyway, not very interested in discussing sol's type, just wanting to point at this

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Taffy
    seems as an example of Fe. Fe valued assured. more for beta with all that rude pathos

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A fine EIE specimen indeed.

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some Ti since I'm a Ti base:
    when you seem to like obscurity and are aggressive you are Beta
    when you are pushy you are Se valuer
    when you are rude you are not Fi-valuing
    when you disagree with everyone you're Ne PoLR
    when you use concrete language you're sensor
    when you use the word "night" and "dark" a lot in your language you're Ni base, especially if you are depressed
    when you mix unrelated words and make compounds you're Ne valuing
    when you correct someone's grammar or do some nitpicking you're Ti valuing

Now you can be any type, just be aware and follow the above guidelines.
    Last edited by BrainlessSquid; 05-13-2020 at 02:30 PM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Adding onto Sol being an LSI - There seems to be zero evidence that could suggest the possibility of him being an Ne valuing type.

If anybody has evidence contrary to this, please come forward now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hux View Post
    @theshadow What's your type? You remind me of someone I know.
    What do you think?

I am a mystery wrapped in an enigma.
    Last edited by theshadow; 05-14-2020 at 05:02 AM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOM View Post
    I doubt it. If I lose my patience with IEIs I usually burn bridges so hard that I become public enemy #1, which I don't really mind. IEIs are snowflakes. If we cross paths and they won't stop bringing my name then I will make sure that they and their friends don't enjoy staying in my presence, and I will invade their space. Also, my hatred for feelers in general is stronger. I can't stand people who are supposed to be good with feelings but constantly put me in bad mood. If I really lose my head I become the thing I hate. Vindictive and impulsive. But I can't even step outside of it. It remains like a constant feeling of anger and hatred towards the offender. I will never forgive them.

I don't know if I grew out of it, but it has been years since I have treated someone like that. I don't feel that way towards sbbds either.
    this sounds a lot like @Reyne

tho I'm not sure about the typing for Reyne atm

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Taffy
    seems as an example of Fe. Fe valued assured. more for beta with all that rude pathos

A meme is not a good representation of a person’s type it maybe of their mood at the moment but not so much of their Function orientation
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Te is not about facts as in raw facts but of the observation of what things are going on in a room or area then judging it according to the person’s ethics or thinking @Duschia and @Sol are both LSE

Sol judges on behavior more a little more

Also keep in mind that Sol likes and enjoys stirring the pot and getting people upset
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-14-2020 at 10:19 PM.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    That's just Sol, he quite stubbornly types me an Fe-valuing type too, lol. It seems like he may have some confusion surrounding Fi. He thinks Fi ego types are incapable of being "rude".
    Yes he does type by his stereotypes and his ideals. Can I be rude? Hum not on purpose but out of a feeling state like too much frustration. On purpose I don’t like to be.
    -

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    this sounds a lot like @Reyne

tho I'm not sure about the typing for Reyne atm
    Some people don't like to be typed. Every time I share my views with them they would find something contradicting. I'm not big on typing forum members in general. It is a waste of time. It's like showing someone the road to enlightenment. What is the point if they get off the road halfway through? Most people here want help in specific areas in life. They are not looking for fulfilment, or if they were, they are not actually ready to seek it. They would do better to focus on their unique struggles than attempt to address a multitude of issues associated with a certain type.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*this person freely voices their opinions even if it might cause controversy or offense, though delivers it in a comedic and/or gentle way*

Maritsa: LSE FINAL
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    *this person freely voices their opinions even if it might cause controversy or offense, though delivers it in a comedic and/or gentle way*

Maritsa: LSE FINAL
    That still makes me your dual
    -

https://youtu.be/JirvSuZQ-gA?t=225
    TIM
    IEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

thats hella cute

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
    You mean these aren't a good representation of people? What... Socionics is a lie...
    Dang, I swear there are times when I devolved into LIE. Ballsacks are the easiest to detect.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@FreelancePoliceman
    Easy usage of emotional selfmarks rises the chance of F type as this region mb among assured.
    Base T types have _weak_ F and are least emotional. It's not comfortable for them to make emotional self-criticism among not close people. As those may use it to harm them there.
    Base T type just would say about a mistake without so much drama.

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    edit: I’m an idiot. My reading of the title had me thinking that you were @thehotelambush under a changed username. I just realized my mistake! I blame a lack of sleep. Ignore everything I said ><

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find it interesting that FreelancePoliceman criticized you on your typing of a woman on the beautiful women thread just yesterday and now you are here criticizing his typing. It seems you take your typings of others to a personal level.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@FlutteringShyxx
    "Some Sort of Ip Fe"
    =
    I*FP

my opinion seems was ISFP / SEI

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@thegreenfaerie

"TIM 4 Delta NF"
    was recently IEE, a little more recently other

J types do not jump easily between opinions about own type which they say publicly. As J types are rational - they prefer to say such opinions only when are assured, so they gather the data until they may decide with the assurance. As the data and thinking algorithms for assured opinion do not change fastly - they do not change the opinions so fast too. While you've changed it 2 times seems during ~1 month or mb 2 monthes.

Besides this, also as I said before - base Fi is not your type! You are too rude in emotional expressing - it's about your common style, not when 1 time per a year you'd become too angry.

and "Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi".. despite how many times you say this - does not make you closer to Fi type at all
    J-I types are calm people, in general, to make so bedlam in profiles. It's against any base Fi too

:\

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m not sure why you’re so upset by my TIM. Base Si fits even less Sol. Tell all the people I talk to on much deeper level than any conversation I’ve ever had than with you that I am not an Fi valuer. I don’t value Fe. Though I will agree that I’m likely more irrational, but this isn’t black and white and it’s not always a perfect match. Many factors can make someone appear different, including mental health and life transitions, though I know the core type is unyielding. I’ve asked you to stop addressing me and I’m not sure why this is such an obsessive quest for you. You are cherry picking all the posts that in your eyes prove your point and neglecting a multitude more that would suggest otherwise. You are narrow-minded and I’m sorry but you suck at this.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aaron Something
    Fe valued type. mb EIE, what is also the closest to his current mistake about himself as IEE. the second among most possible is ILE

- grammar nitpicking points on Ti value
    - inappropriate rude joking: "EII's are nice but they're soft vaginas" - not common for Fi. also the predisposition to use Si related themes (sex) as the way to blame is more expected for Se valued types. seems as having the personal aversion to EIIs after reading their descriptions, what supports his type to be not from delta
    - VI impressions from his face in the profile are against Fi ego. seems as Fe valued extravert there

@lilith
    thinks her type as EII. having the talking closer to Fe valued types. more for P. mb IEI

P.S.
    In the beggining it was not easy for me to understand own types values too, - as the most possible types were see the ones from opposite quadras and differing on a single dichotomy. Types values are more clear through IR impressions.
    How did you meet the unvalued Fi after face ?? And valued Fe ??

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Yes he does type by his stereotypes and his ideals. Can I be rude? Hum not on purpose but out of a feeling state like too much frustration. On purpose I don’t like to be.
    Sure Jan

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Northstar

hysterics on a disagreement about own type is the behavior rather more common F types

His sight is not cold and hard enough in my perception for Ti types. While the behavior is not reasonable enough for Te type.
    After his 1st video I've got significant doubts in T. And after next videos the doubts in T type became more.
    Then strange hysterics.

Some chance it's introvertion supresses the sight to softer side. Mb other factors which make his sight to look softer and to behave so emotionally and touchy.

The dude got not high, but border result between T/F in EQ test.

I strongly doubt in his T type. while SLE is just lol for him

upd:
    If to take into account that he made only short videos, despite the recommended was 10 min, at least, then there is a possibility that his higher shyness and stressful life situation made his sight more emotional and such lesser cold. Also, in case of base T type (LSI possibility) - role function in public situations with lesser self-assurance makes them to look more emotional. He had lesser time to adopt to the process of making the video and hence to behave more naturally in nonverbal. Despite possible factor of life troubles which may make more emotional and having higher anxiety to activate more the role function.
    The level of distortions is lower if to follow the recommedations for video interviews.
    This factor leaves more chances for T type, having his warmer sight in those clips and hysterical reaction on a disagreement about his type.
    Last edited by Sol; 06-09-2020 at 10:41 AM.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Northstar

hysterics on a disagreement about own type is the behavior rather more common F types
    Dude, that is a well-known movie quote. You are autistic and unable to type anyone correctly.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Dude, that is a well-known movie quote. You are autistic and unable to type anyone correctly.
    Sol suggested ILE for my type, but it's still not worse than Beautiful sky typing me LSE

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't even bother with this guy. At this point I only ignore him, seems delusional.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are autistic
    Socionics and autism is a tautology.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As for JustWandering's typing - I'm seriously considering LIE for you over EIE. You're really likeable with how you make a lot of rational sense like LIEs often do to me when it comes to certain more abstract topics or topics about relationships and people. EIEs are not really all that rational lol @JustWandering

For sbbds and Viktor I'm considering SLI but they could be SLE for all I know really - they both have the same trolly Ti demoish thingy and again I get it @Viktor that you don't really mean harm by it, and I got no problem with you, but it's still something that completely makes me lose interest where I no longer see any point anymore in continuing the "discussion" or the "argument".

edit: I do recall having issues with one trolly-ish SLE-Se guy too, but it was a bit different lol. Like, they just had very twisty logic to their arguments, but they didn't start just parroting me or changing my words to mock what I'm saying. They still engaged with the argument itself, even if with very twisty logic

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It makes sense that people who have an emotional attitude to some type and arguments dont work for them probably this is a manifestation of Fe. Typical Te will consider it more important to receive actual than ideological consistency. If it were a substantive conversation on arguments then i understand. But the usual quarrels and insults actually look more like F.'s typical behavior instead of substantive discussion. But that doesn't mean the T type can't do that.I get the impression that In particular, Ti (creative) with Fe valued. It is possible.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by para View Post
    Socionics and autism is a tautology.
    Sounds edgy and cool but doesnt really mean anything but "look mom i learned a new shiny word!"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky
    truth about your EIE type annoys you
    objective logical reality (Te)

your unreasonable and amoral activity annoyes LSEs
    a significant factor of what is your bad superego IR

Your tryes to hide from the reality in dreams are hopeless. Illusions don't remove problems, you only perceive and explain them from other and wrong ways - by other illusions.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky
    truth about your EIE type annoys you
    objective logical reality (Te)
    Thanks for messing with meeeeeeeeee
    -