Thread: Your typing of forum members

blood and makeup on my face Pierrette's Avatar
    TIM
    SwEIEt SpicEIE ELFV
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You mean these aren't a good representation of people? What... Socionics is a lie...

devourer of the sun // consumer of the moon

& you know now,
    that anything alone is
    a haunting

& any two things
    together is a terror.

Love and Hate are two sides of the same coin.
    It takes a mere second for treasure to turn to trash.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    That's just Sol, he quite stubbornly types me an Fe-valuing type too, lol. It seems like he may have some confusion surrounding Fi. He thinks Fi ego types are incapable of being "rude".
    Yes he does type by his stereotypes and his ideals. Can I be rude? Hum not on purpose but out of a feeling state like too much frustration. On purpose I donít like to be.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    this sounds a lot like @Reyne

tho I'm not sure about the typing for Reyne atm
    Some people don't like to be typed. Every time I share my views with them they would find something contradicting. I'm not big on typing forum members in general. It is a waste of time. It's like showing someone the road to enlightenment. What is the point if they get off the road halfway through? Most people here want help in specific areas in life. They are not looking for fulfilment, or if they were, they are not actually ready to seek it. They would do better to focus on their unique struggles than attempt to address a multitude of issues associated with a certain type.

TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*this person freely voices their opinions even if it might cause controversy or offense, though delivers it in a comedic and/or gentle way*

Maritsa: LSE FINAL
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    *this person freely voices their opinions even if it might cause controversy or offense, though delivers it in a comedic and/or gentle way*

Maritsa: LSE FINAL
    That still makes me your dual
    -
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

https://youtu.be/JirvSuZQ-gA?t=225
    TIM
    IEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

thats hella cute

a two horned unicorn renegade COVID 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-α/H, LEVF
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
    You mean these aren't a good representation of people? What... Socionics is a lie...
    Dang, I swear there are times when I devolved into LIE. Ballsacks are the easiest to detect.
    Measuring you right now

Winning is for losers

Mentioned
    1081 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@FreelancePoliceman
    Easy usage of emotional selfmarks rises the chance of F type as this region mb among assured.
    Base T types have _weak_ F and are least emotional. It's not comfortable for them to make emotional self-criticism among not close people. As those may use it to harm them there.
    Base T type just would say about a mistake without so much drama.

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    edit: Iím an idiot. My reading of the title had me thinking that you were @thehotelambush under a changed username. I just realized my mistake! I blame a lack of sleep. Ignore everything I said ><
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

Type me whatever you want thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    TIM
    469 Delta NF
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find it interesting that FreelancePoliceman criticized you on your typing of a woman on the beautiful women thread just yesterday and now you are here criticizing his typing. It seems you take your typings of others to a personal level.

Mentioned
    1081 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@FlutteringShyxx
    "Some Sort of Ip Fe"
    =
    I*FP

my opinion seems was ISFP / SEI

Mentioned
    1081 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@thegreenfaerie

"TIM 4 Delta NF"
    was recently IEE, a little more recently other

J types do not jump easily between opinions about own type which they say publicly. As J types are rational - they prefer to say such opinions only when are assured, so they gather the data until they may decide with the assurance. As the data and thinking algorithms for assured opinion do not change fastly - they do not change the opinions so fast too. While you've changed it 2 times seems during ~1 month or mb 2 monthes.

Besides this, also as I said before - base Fi is not your type! You are too rude in emotional expressing - it's about your common style, not when 1 time per a year you'd become too angry.

and "Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi".. despite how many times you say this - does not make you closer to Fi type at all
    J-I types are calm people, in general, to make so bedlam in profiles. It's against any base Fi too

:\

Type me whatever you want thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    TIM
    469 Delta NF
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m not sure why you’re so upset by my TIM. Base Si fits even less Sol. Tell all the people I talk to on much deeper level than any conversation I’ve ever had than with you that I am not an Fi valuer. I don’t value Fe. Though I will agree that I’m likely more irrational, but this isn’t black and white and it’s not always a perfect match. Many factors can make someone appear different, including mental health and life transitions, though I know the core type is unyielding. I’ve asked you to stop addressing me and I’m not sure why this is such an obsessive quest for you. You are cherry picking all the posts that in your eyes prove your point and neglecting a multitude more that would suggest otherwise. You are narrow-minded and I’m sorry but you suck at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @Aaron Something
    Fe valued type. mb EIE, what is also the closest to his current mistake about himself as IEE. the second among most possible is ILE

- grammar nitpicking points on Ti value
    - inappropriate rude joking: "EII's are nice but they're soft vaginas" - not common for Fi. also the predisposition to use Si related themes (sex) as the way to blame is more expected for Se valued types. seems as having the personal aversion to EIIs after reading their descriptions, what supports his type to be not from delta
    - VI impressions from his face in the profile are against Fi ego. seems as Fe valued extravert there

@lilith
    thinks her type as EII. having the talking closer to Fe valued types. more for P. mb IEI

P.S.
    In the beggining it was not easy for me to understand own types values too, - as the most possible types were see the ones from opposite quadras and differing on a single dichotomy. Types values are more clear through IR impressions.
    How did you meet the unvalued Fi after face ?? And valued Fe ??

TIM
    Bitch
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Yes he does type by his stereotypes and his ideals. Can I be rude? Hum not on purpose but out of a feeling state like too much frustration. On purpose I don’t like to be.
    Sure Jan

Mentioned
    1081 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Northstar

hysterics on a disagreement about own type is the behavior rather more common F types

His sight is not cold and hard enough in my perception for Ti types. While the behavior is not reasonable enough for Te type.
    After his 1st video I've got significant doubts in T. And after next videos the doubts in T type became more.
    Then strange hysterics.

Some chance it's introvertion supresses the sight to softer side. Mb other factors which make his sight to look softer and to behave so emotionally and touchy.

The dude got not high, but border result between T/F in EQ test.

I strongly doubt in his T type. while SLE is just lol for him

upd:
    If to take into account that he made only short videos, despite the recommended was 10 min, at least, then there is a possibility that his higher shyness and stressful life situation made his sight more emotional and such lesser cold. Also, in case of base T type (LSI possibility) - role function in public situations with lesser self-assurance makes them to look more emotional. He had lesser time to adopt to the process of making the video and hence to behave more naturally in nonverbal. Despite possible factor of life troubles which may make more emotional and having higher anxiety to activate more the role function.
    The level of distortions is lower if to follow the recommedations for video interviews.
    This factor leaves more chances for T type, having his warmer sight in those clips and hysterical reaction on a disagreement about his type.
    Last edited by Sol; 06-09-2020 at 10:41 AM.

TIM
    SLE (N) 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Northstar

hysterics on a disagreement about own type is the behavior rather more common F types
    Dude, that is a well-known movie quote. You are autistic and unable to type anyone correctly.

TIM
    miscarriage
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Dude, that is a well-known movie quote. You are autistic and unable to type anyone correctly.
    Sol suggested ILE for my type, but it's still not worse than Beautiful sky typing me LSE
    凸(`△ī+)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't even bother with this guy. At this point I only ignore him, seems delusional.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are autistic
    Socionics and autism is a tautology.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As for JustWandering's typing - I'm seriously considering LIE for you over EIE. You're really likeable with how you make a lot of rational sense like LIEs often do to me when it comes to certain more abstract topics or topics about relationships and people. EIEs are not really all that rational lol @JustWandering

For sbbds and Viktor I'm considering SLI but they could be SLE for all I know really - they both have the same trolly Ti demoish thingy and again I get it @Viktor that you don't really mean harm by it, and I got no problem with you, but it's still something that completely makes me lose interest where I no longer see any point anymore in continuing the "discussion" or the "argument".

edit: I do recall having issues with one trolly-ish SLE-Se guy too, but it was a bit different lol. Like, they just had very twisty logic to their arguments, but they didn't start just parroting me or changing my words to mock what I'm saying. They still engaged with the argument itself, even if with very twisty logic

It makes sense that people who have an emotional attitude to some type and arguments dont work for them probably this is a manifestation of Fe. Typical Te will consider it more important to receive actual than ideological consistency. If it were a substantive conversation on arguments then i understand. But the usual quarrels and insults actually look more like F.'s typical behavior instead of substantive discussion. But that doesn't mean the T type can't do that.I get the impression that In particular, Ti (creative) with Fe valued. It is possible.

TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by para View Post
    Socionics and autism is a tautology.
    Sounds edgy and cool but doesnt really mean anything but "look mom i learned a new shiny word!"
    ~ ESTP ~ SLE ~ ESTp ~ Self-Pres 7w8 ~ Sp/Sx ~ Fire Element ~ Aries Sign ~ Beta Quadra ~ Gryffindor House ~ Summer Season ~ SLUEN ~

Mentioned
    1081 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky
    truth about your EIE type annoys you
    objective logical reality (Te)

your unreasonable and amoral activity annoyes LSEs
    a significant factor of what is your bad superego IR

Your tryes to hide from the reality in dreams are hopeless. Illusions don't remove problems, you only perceive and explain them from other and wrong ways - by other illusions.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky
    Thanks for messing with meeeeeeeeee
    -

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, sol. It annoys /you/. There is no other LSE on this forum (according to your own words - you don't type anyone here LSE) to confirm your hypothesis. You are the one who is stuck and blind.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky

your unreasonable and amoral activity annoyes LSEs
    a significant factor of what is your bad superego IR

Your tryes to hide from the reality in dreams are hopeless. Illusions don't remove problems, you only perceive and explain them from other and wrong ways - by other illusions.
    I have unreasonable and amoral activities on the forum everyone. Me a married woman I am being unreasonable and amoral.

Eat your shit!
    -

Mentioned
    1081 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky
    due to superego IR we'll never accept best traits of each other
    it's a tragedy

to get your "fuck off" shouts everyday. I'll be so missing it

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sol
    Introverted because itís all his ideas and doesnít come from objective sources
    F because he doesnít use objective information to make his typing
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky
    due to superego IR we'll never accept best traits of each other
    it's a tragedy

to get your "fuck off" shouts everyday. I'll be so missing it
    Oh you are speaking FOR me yet again?
    You lack objectivity because you donít know what I accept you only guess so F for you
    -

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have unreasonable and amoral activities on the forum everyone. Me a married woman I am being unreasonable and amoral.

Eat your shit!
    Could you guys please stop quoting Sol? I have Sol on ignore, and your quotes of his posts confront me with their nonsense despite them being on my ignore list. Or at least till the forum software vendor comes up with a solution so quotes of blocked members are also ignored! Thank you so much for your cooperation!
    ďI have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.Ē --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Could you guys please stop quoting Sol? I have Sol on ignore, and your quotes of his posts confront me with their nonsense despite them being on my ignore list. Or at least till the forum software vendor comes up with a solution so quotes of blocked members are also ignored! Thank you so much for your cooperation!
    Oh I didnít know that. And why do you have him on ignore dear CG? Oh let me guess lol
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Filatova, being EII, too was unreasonable and amoral because she liked typing people and we know now that is so bad for EII to do because EII are obedient gentle wives that cooperate and listen to LSE an have no mind of their own to think and be as they ARE
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    It's a good thing that LSE's are around to keep EII's on the straight and narrow. Otherwise, they'd all revert to slutty little daddy teasers, as we all know.

I probably don't have enough to do, if I'm posting this stuff.
    -

Me a married woman I am being unreasonable and amoral.
    Hmm Maybe you really are not EII. Having Fi as your first function, you shouldn't be amoral ?? This is how it looks.

Eat your shit!
    Chill out.... Rejecting in such an aggressive manner and not even considering these options really looks like weak Te.... How do you know that you are definitely EII ?? We should strive for objectivity to learn the truth.... That's what this site is for. And not for to cheat yourself and Therefore, to get your favorite type......
    Last edited by NuclearWar666; 06-15-2020 at 10:56 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWar666 View Post
    Hmm Maybe you really are not EII. Having Fi as your first function, you shouldn't be amoral ?? This is how it looks.

Chill out.... Rejecting in such an aggressive manner and not even considering these options really looks like weak Te.... How do you know that you are definitely EII ?? We should strive for objectivity to learn the truth....
    You butt out
    -

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    You can learn to tune it out when you see that a quote is about Sol.

Or get a script written for yourself that will hide such quotes. It's possible, ILI friend of mine had one done for some forum once lol

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chill out.... Rejecting in such an aggressive manner and not even considering these options really looks like weak Te.... How do you know that you are definitely EII ?? We should strive for objectivity to learn the truth....
    1) Don't blindly believe what others claim about a person. See for yourself.

2) Don't blindly attribute all behaviour to type/personality, the specific situation usually has a much bigger influence on behaviour than type or personality. People often make this error in attribution though

Mentioned
    1081 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky
    another possible LSI here is @toska
    you may kiss him too

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    1) Don't blindly believe what others claim about a person. See for yourself.

2) Don't blindly attribute all behaviour to type/personality, the specific situation usually has a much bigger influence on behaviour than type or personality. People often make this error in attribution though
    1) Yeah. Best argument. I think you are biased. I don't believe in anything. When it comes about belief for now, you insist and believe in her type. This is not blind faith, because the arguments are mine. And I just see some facts and presumptive evidence that would indicate that it could really be IEI or EIE. I'm not saying he's the type, but it's possible. It's probably logical....

2) In that case, what is the sense of typing ?? Since in practice everyone can have any other type.... Sorry but Fi is basic function of EII.... So you react to reality mainly with this function. Internal moral system.... So being amoral sounds like a denial of EII.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So being amoral sounds like a denial of EII.
    It seems you have problems with English... And you 100% missed the point of that sky 'amoral' thing: it was irony. She is not amoral (as far as I know?) and it was used like 'yeahhh, I'm totally amoral, yeahhhh'.