Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 458591929394959697 LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,800 of 3858

Thread: Your typing of forum members

  1. #3761
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    TIM
    eyy
    Posts
    2,700
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    A sudden thought after I read the messages about usage.
    Can upbringing improve or worsen the quality of cognitive functions?
    sure, and especially your self development should guarantee a fairly decent grasp of ALL the functions

  2. #3762
    Haikus Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    Enlightened
    Posts
    16,352
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hitler is not Beautiful Sky, IMO.

  3. #3763
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    1,253
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Godwin's Law Alert!

  4. #3764
    Ice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    253
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    That's when you argue why being compared to Hitler is a good thing rather than a bad thing.

    "Yes, I am very passionate about what I do, thank you for noticing!"
    ~Psychosophy LFEV
    ~Enneagram 594 sp/so
    ~Phlegmatic-Choleric

  5. #3765
    Kaleidoscopic Amberiat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Abyss
    Posts
    28
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    A sudden thought after I read the messages about usage.
    Can upbringing improve or worsen the quality of cognitive functions?

    A few times here at this board people stated that my is better than usual for a LII. I can't judge myself how well developed my is. Can it be that my is better because both my parents are valuing types?
    Environmental/upbringing factors play an important role in the formation of an individuals personality, it's not far-fetched to assume that having two Fe valuing parents would influence better usage of the function, at the very least it would make one more tolerant/better at handling Fe issues than they would otherwise be without positive influence from one or two Fe-valuing parental figures during early child development.

  6. #3766
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4-7w8-8w7
    Posts
    310
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    New Additions: Megatrop, GammavsBeta, Etar, User123

    ILE-Ti: Myst, Transkar, LuchoisLurking, JWC3, MadCity, Troll NR 007, Falsehope
    ILE-Ne: Geneiouws, Lagerdemon, Cubazoan, Nickelslick, Hitta, dangerbird89

    ESE-Fe: Chipsnunderwear, Suz, Inumbra, Subteigh, Kalinoche, FlutteringShyx, Mrrrmaid, Fardraft
    ESE-Si: Mu4, Wacey, Xerx, Esaman, KrigtheViking, Hacim, Little Timmy,

    LII-Ti: N0ki/Zap, Muddy, Reactance, User Name, Bertrand, Etar
    LII-Ne: Kimuchi/kimu, Zero, Vers, Vesstheastralsilky

    SEI-Si: johannesbloem, chriscorey, the whole English, lelelewomanwomanwoman, Megatrop
    SEI-Fe: BnD, crazedrat, dinky, Neokortex, Pallas Athena, Coeruleum, gammavsbeta

    SLE-Se: herzy, mercutio/satan, ananke, idontgiveaf
    SLE-Ti: agee, kill4me

    LSI-Se: Spider, Missbabydoll, Pole, Aramas, Karatos
    LSI-Ti: Rocky, Hamouchou

    IEI-Fe: Allie, Pink, SisofNight, Cassandra, Fay, Summer Princess, Xiavay
    IEI-Ni: Starfall/Fox, Glam, Elina, Strrrng, Velvet, Penny Dreadful

    EIE-Fe: Cuivienen, Alonzo
    EIE-Ni: Gilly, Darya, Bain, Sarinana

    SEE-Se: Woofwoofl, Handjob, Number9Large
    SEE-Fi: Lucas, Aquagraph, Chae, Vogue Paris, Totalize, Schwiftyrickity, Niko

    LIE-Ni: Ineffable, Moonraker, Avebury
    LIE-Te: Ashton, FDG, Expat, Invisiblehim, Narc, Anglas

    ESI-Se: DiscoJoe, EJArendee, Jet City Woman, MisterNi, Scarletluxx, Amber/Rosewood, Strangeling, Oppai Anschluss
    ESI-Fi: Lungs, Golden, Ouronis, Radio, Suedehead, Galen, Kore/Persephone, Delilah, the Locust, Saiorse, Hag

    ILI-Ni: Scapegrace, Korpsey, Krieger, Cpig, InvisibleJim, Floozy
    ILI-Te: Marie, Mensupermateriam, Aestrivex, Crispy, Soupman

    SLI-Si: Words, Stray, Scarper, LuminousLynx, Lord Pixel
    SLI-Te: kim, daft punk, directorabbie, pookie, Jessica, may, supremacist, plasmatorpedo1043, Araz

    LSE-Te: Absurd, JimBean, QueenTiger
    LSE-Si: William, JackOliverAaron/Echidna1000, BurningIce, Timmy, Smilingeyes, Lauries Crusader, Viktor, Kingslayer

    IEE-Ne: Elizathomason, UDP, Sapphire, Syrup De Gem, Pinoline, Azbestos, Nanashi, VenusRose
    IEE-Fi: Finale/Finaplex, Airman/airborne, Adam Strange, Prince Andrei, Niffer, Eos

    EII-Ne: Aylen, Epheme, Wasp, Tpaduan, User123
    EII-Fi: maritsa/beautiful sky, mikemex, IBTL, contra, sol, suintal/silke, tela/arachne, Olimpia, thehotelambush, Yaaroslav



    Click here to find out their enneagram types.
    Suck a cock hoe
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    EIE-Fe
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  7. #3767
    Chakram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    283
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sol and Sky are actually the same person.

  8. #3768
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,473
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    Sol and Sky are actually the same person.
    The Hydra has many heads.


  9. #3769
    aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Chrysalis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Behind your tonsils
    TIM
    I I E E E - Scream
    Posts
    743
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hail Hydra.
    4w3 7w6 9w1 so/sx

    "You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it."

  10. #3770
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,473
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
    Hail Hydra.


  11. #3771
    Haikus silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Posts
    4,746
    Mentioned
    413 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    Sol and Sky are actually the same person.
    so much confirm

  12. #3772
    aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Chrysalis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Behind your tonsils
    TIM
    I I E E E - Scream
    Posts
    743
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    so much confirm
    We've been catshed all along.
    4w3 7w6 9w1 so/sx

    "You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it."

  13. #3773
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Posts
    2,732
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Suck a cock hoe
    so unethical..

  14. #3774
    Alonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    325
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    Sol and Sky are actually the same person.
    Which reminds me, for a hot second [a while back], I thought Beautiful Sky and K4M were the same person > the seemingly impenetrable mental rigidity/dogged perspective and unyielding attempts at labeling and categorizing others based on their own subjective logic/ethics; it seemed like good strategy to have conflictors agree with and "confirm" each other's typings (and both of them 'accurately' type the other according to their respective 'systems'), buttressed by the notion that two completely opposite cognitive perspectives have reached objectively obvious conclusions. lol Not to mention, we've seen her but K4M refuses to subject himself to VI.

  15. #3775
    Alonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    325
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    A few times here at this board people stated that my is better than usual for a LII. I can't judge myself how well developed my is. Can it be that my is better because both my parents are valuing types?
    I certainly think upbringing and environment can have an impact > my mom is a SEE and she activated the fuck out of my Fi growing up--it's still subpar overall, but I'm very amenable and agreeable to Fi as a function even if I don't have natural facility. It doesn't seem so completely removed from my awareness.

    But besides all that, having "better" Fe makes sense if you are LII-Ne; according to the contact/inert subtype system, a LII-Ne (contact) would have accentuated creative, role, suggestive and demonstrative IEs. I've come to the conclusion that I'm most likely LIE-Ni, which would enhance my Ni, Fe, (IEI)/ Ne, Fi (IEE), making me look like some sort of erstaz NF and that makes a lot of sense for me, as far as how I may be perceived and even the career choices I've made in my life.

    @golden, as an actual EIE, do I come off as an identical to you?

  16. #3776
    Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Second story
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    3,697
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    @golden, as an actual EIE, do I come off as an identical to you?
    I haven’t read many of your posts. You seem to communicate in a dry, hammering way, so my instinct is no.
    LSI: I still cant figure out Pinterest.

    Me: Its just, like, idea boards.

    LSI: I dont have ideas.

  17. #3777
    Chakram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    283
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    I certainly think upbringing and environment can have an impact > my mom is a SEE and she activated the fuck out of my Fi growing up--it's still subpar overall, but I'm very amenable and agreeable to Fi as a function even if I don't have natural facility. It doesn't seem so completely removed from my awareness.

    But besides all that, having "better" Fe makes sense if you are LII-Ne; according to the contact/inert subtype system, a LII-Ne (contact) would have accentuated creative, role, suggestive and demonstrative IEs. I've come to the conclusion that I'm most likely LIE-Ni, which would enhance my Ni, Fe, (IEI)/ Ne, Fi (IEE), making me look like some sort of erstaz NF and that makes a lot of sense for me, as far as how I may be perceived and even the career choices I've made in my life.

    @golden, as an actual EIE, do I come off as an identical to you?
    A few days ago I was actually thinking that you might be an EIE. My reason is that from some of the posts you have made in this thread recently you seem to agree with many self typings in a very complimenting, positive manner. This of course makes you seem more knowledgeable to these people and they become more trusting of you in the process. This isn't to say you aren't knowledgeable, simply that you are good at manipulating internal perceptions of you. Your descriptions of other people also tends to be self relating, how these people "feel" or come across to you in an ethical manner. I could be entirely wrong, these are just my observations.

    Instead of EIE, have you thought of IEI or ILI? You have the Ni subtype in your TIM but my last point about your priority on self relational typing makes me think you could be an introvert.

  18. #3778
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4-7w8-8w7
    Posts
    310
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    I haven’t read many of your posts. You seem to communicate in a dry, hammering way, so my instinct is no.
    I'd agree, because I don't think me and Alonzo are the same type either. However what I will say is that EIE can still communicate in that way if we think it will create the emotional atmosphere we want to create.
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    EIE-Fe
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  19. #3779
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    1,253
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    But besides all that, having "better" Fe makes sense if you are LII-Ne; according to the contact/inert subtype system, a LII-Ne (contact) would have accentuated creative, role, suggestive and demonstrative IEs. I've come to the conclusion that I'm most likely LIE-Ni, which would enhance my Ni, Fe, (IEI)/ Ne, Fi (IEE), making me look like some sort of erstaz NF and that makes a lot of sense for me, as far as how I may be perceived and even the career choices I've made in my life.
    Yeah, based on the Socionics theory the contact subtypes of logical base types have stronger ethical functions, and the contact subtypes of ethical base types have stronger logical functions.

    I type myself LII-Ne because I think I have -demonstrative + -vulnerable and a better than LII no subtype or LII-Ti.
    ...and I was really bad with when I was a kid.

    The only other option for me would be ILE, but Troll Nr 007 thinks that is my creative function.

    There is the theory that you can tell your own base function because it's a part of you, you are unable to distance yourself from it.
    Last edited by WinnieW; 05-26-2019 at 06:26 PM.

  20. #3780
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4-7w8-8w7
    Posts
    310
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Yeah, based on the Socionics theory the contact subtypes of logical base types have stronger ethical functions, and the contact subtypes of ethical base types have stronger logical functions.

    I type myself LII-Ne because I think I have -demonstrative + -vulnerable and a better than LII no subtype or LII-Ti.
    ...and I was really bad with when I was a kid.

    The only other option for me would be ILE, but Troll Nr 007 thinks that is my creative function.

    There is the theory that you can tell your own base function because it's a part of you, you are unable to distance yourself from it.
    Why not EII? Just curious
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    EIE-Fe
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  21. #3781
    a two horned unicorn renegade Troll Nr 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Logical supermacy torturing So(u)ls
    TIM
    Ne-ILE-C 7 ELFV?
    Posts
    4,280
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Yeah, based on the Socionics theory the contact subtypes of logical base types have stronger ethical functions, and the contact subtypes of ethical base types have stronger logical functions.

    I type myself LII-Ne because I think I have -demonstrative + -vulnerable and a better than LII no subtype or LII-Ti.
    ...and I was really bad with when I was a kid.

    The only other option for me would be ILE, but Troll Nr 007 thinks that is my creative function.

    There is the theory that you can tell your own base function because it's a part of you, you are unable to distance yourself from it.
    Your Ni seems to be uber strong. Do not confuse it with Ne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho Marx
    I dont care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.

  22. #3782
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    1,253
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Your Ni seems to be uber strong.
    Ok, does my asympthotically approach 5D?

    Well, IxI-Ni and xII-Ne have 4+D , based on Socionics theory.

    Do you think I'm base?
    Last edited by WinnieW; 05-26-2019 at 07:16 PM.

  23. #3783
    Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Second story
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    3,697
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    I'd agree, because I don't think me and Alonzo are the same type either. However what I will say is that EIE can still communicate in that way if we think it will create the emotional atmosphere we want to create.
    Yes, it’s the difference between a deliberate rhetorical strategy and a more flat, unmodulated communication style. Fe dominant can hit over the head, but I don’t even experience that with Alonzo. It’s more rat-a-tat with him.
    LSI: I still cant figure out Pinterest.

    Me: Its just, like, idea boards.

    LSI: I dont have ideas.

  24. #3784
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4-7w8-8w7
    Posts
    310
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    Yes, it’s the difference between a deliberate rhetorical strategy and a more flat, unmodulated communication style. Fe dominant can hit over the head, but I don’t even experience that with Alonzo. It’s more rat-a-tat with him.
    Rat-a-tat? The fuck's that mean lol?
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    EIE-Fe
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  25. #3785
    Haikus Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    Enlightened
    Posts
    16,352
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default






  26. #3786
    Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Second story
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    3,697
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Rat-a-tat? The fuck's that mean lol?
    It’s a nice way of saying he’s boring.

    Sorry, Alonzo!
    LSI: I still cant figure out Pinterest.

    Me: Its just, like, idea boards.

    LSI: I dont have ideas.

  27. #3787
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    TIM
    eyy
    Posts
    2,700
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol

  28. #3788

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,145
    Mentioned
    911 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    Yes, its the difference between a deliberate rhetorical strategy and a more flat, unmodulated communication style. Fe dominant can hit over the head, but I dont even experience that with Alonzo. Its more rat-a-tat with him.
    you should expect lesser of reason from F types especially from F dominant, which have the weakest T by Jung
    Last edited by Sol; 05-26-2019 at 08:37 PM.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  29. #3789
    This is the longest title I could think of. Stefilias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    In between
    TIM
    False democracy
    Posts
    157
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    Yes, it’s the difference between a deliberate rhetorical strategy and a more flat, unmodulated communication style. Fe dominant can hit over the head, but I don’t even experience that with Alonzo. It’s more rat-a-tat with him.
    Superficialy, with his bolding and red text and sizes and whatnot, he seems like one of the most expressive person on here. Then again, seems can be just that.
    His posts make me dizzy so I barely read them, the way he writes reminds me of emotional turmoil just by its aspect. By "the way he writes", I'm refering to bolding and stuff, not content.

  30. #3790
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4-7w8-8w7
    Posts
    310
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    you should expect lesser of reason from F types especially from F dominant, which have the weakest T by Jung
    Haha fuck off ya wee trollop, everything I do is planned
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    EIE-Fe
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  31. #3791
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4-7w8-8w7
    Posts
    310
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    Its a nice way of saying hes boring.

    Sorry, Alonzo!
    Bam roasted!
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    EIE-Fe
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  32. #3792
    Kaleidoscopic Amberiat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Abyss
    Posts
    28
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    you should expect lesser of reason from F types especially from F dominant, which have the weakest T by Jung
    F dominants are perfectly capable of learning and using proper critical thinking, it's not their natural preference, but it's a skill that can be learned like any other.

    So one should not universally expect F dominants to be incapable of proper reasoning.

    That's just a narrow-minded perspective.

  33. #3793
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    1,253
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Why not EII? Just curious
    Do I seem like a base type to you?

    I'm a math, science, technology and gadget nerd.

    I value , even I'm probably only average in using it.

    Thank you for participating in the quest of finding my type.

  34. #3794
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4-7w8-8w7
    Posts
    310
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amberiat View Post
    F dominants are perfectly capable of learning and using proper critical thinking, it's not their natural preference, but it's a skill that can be learned like any other.

    So one should not universally expect F dominants to be incapable of proper reasoning.

    That's just a narrow-minded perspective.
    I knew he was a dollop
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    EIE-Fe
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  35. #3795
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4-7w8-8w7
    Posts
    310
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Do I seem like a base type to you?

    I'm a math, science, technology and gadget nerd.

    I value , even I'm probably only average in using it.

    Thank you for participating in the quest of finding my type.
    Why can't an EII be interested in math, science and technology? Are you really that closed minded?
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    EIE-Fe
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  36. #3796
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    1,253
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You're right that EII can be interested in math and technology.

    Ok, I provide you with an example why I think I'm better at using then

    Place a technical device I've never seen before in front of me and I'll tell you how it works and what can be done with it. That's probably one of my best skills I have.
    If it's broken I know how to fix it.

    I'm not that confident about my relations to other people.

    My main desire is to understand the world i'm living in. Does this sound EII?

  37. #3797
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4-7w8-8w7
    Posts
    310
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    My main desire is to understand the world i'm living in. Does this sound EII?
    sounds like Ti HA lol.
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    EIE-Fe
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  38. #3798
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    1,253
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mirror, mirror, queentiger.

    I'm your Socionics mirror type? Because strong + HA = IEI
    Or do you see that my is not that strong / good?

  39. #3799
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4-7w8-8w7
    Posts
    310
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Mirror, mirror, queentiger.

    I'm your Socionics mirror type? Because strong + HA = IEI
    Or do you see that my is not that strong / good?
    I don't really subscribe to the type relation shit - seems to deterministic for me.
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    EIE-Fe
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  40. #3800
    Haikus Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    Enlightened
    Posts
    16,352
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    You're right that EII can be interested in math and technology.

    Ok, I provide you with an example why I think I'm better at using then

    Place a technical device I've never seen before in front of me and I'll tell you how it works and what can be done with it. That's probably one of my best skills I have.
    If it's broken I know how to fix it.

    I'm not that confident about my relations to other people.

    My main desire is to understand the world i'm living in. Does this sound EII?
    Excluding the part about being especially interested in technology, this sounds similar to me, although for me, there is such a thing as too much "hard science" - i.e. where it becomes too cold to me (essentially, for example, thinking that there is only so much I care to know about the Big Bang, quasars etc.).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •